Hoeness: Bilbao are doing everything possible to stop Martinez from joining Bayern The club offic

+31
Blue Barrett
RealGunner
Toffer Harley
S
kiranr
Arquitecto
Babun
Robben #10
chinomaster182
VivaStPauli
ioilersrock448
harhar11
BAYERN_MUNICH
BeautifulGame
la bestia negra
Kingofeverythingclassy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Zealous
BayernObi07
sportsczy
FennecFox7
white_star
Luca
LeVersacci
che
The Messiah
rwo power
Swanhends
Batigoal
Onyx
Le Samourai
35 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hoeness: Bilbao are doing everything possible to stop Martinez from joining Bayern The club offic - Page 5 Empty Re: Hoeness: Bilbao are doing everything possible to stop Martinez from joining Bayern The club offic

Post by Arquitecto Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:32 am

More then half of the bullshit that is being spewed here by Bayern fans (especially Idris) are baseless rumors without and concrete source. I've seen this long enough as fallacious reports have been blown out of proportion.

The reality is Javi is being coaxed into this deal by his agent as if Javi actually wanted Bayern it would have happened a long time ago. Urrutia is willing to sell but won't do for cheap. This is Germany where every club aside from Bayern are selling clubs and can be pushed over like a stack of tin arutxos. Athletic historically aren't a selling club as money doesn't mean shit to them considering Iberdrola and BBVA have their back in the worst of times.

Hoeness and Bayern as a whole have been seriously embarrassing when it comes to this deal. Like a kid with downs syndrome in pitch black.

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Hoeness: Bilbao are doing everything possible to stop Martinez from joining Bayern The club offic - Page 5 Empty Re: Hoeness: Bilbao are doing everything possible to stop Martinez from joining Bayern The club offic

Post by The Messiah Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:03 am

I't seems like whenever something comes up these days the first person everyone is quick to mention is Idris or the Messiah, every-time people say Idris said this, the Messiah said that, ok lets get this straight what exactly are the baseless rumour I spread around....?

To be honest with you, I think you are the one who is in deny, probably because you are envious of Bayern Munich, reason being that, Martinez clearly said he wants to leave and move to Munich, he even asked his parent to speak with Bilbao board, he hasn't played any match for them so far, so how exactly are these baseless rumour..? you my friend are the one in deny, there is no shame to it for a player like Martinez to plead to join Bayern Munchen, it's not like we're talking about Juventus or some other team below us from match fixing Seria A, he wants to move to Bayern, the benchmark of European football and from bottom to top, nothing comes next after us.

Last edited by The Messiah on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:10 am

I agree with Arq. Hoeness has been a hypocrite the entire time and some of the comments have been rather distasteful in my opinion.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:11 am

The Messiah wrote:I't seems like whenever something comes up these days the first person everyone is quick mention is Idris or the Messiah, every-time people say Idris said this, the Messiah said that, ok lets get this straight what exactly are the baseless rumour I spend around....?

To be honest with you, I think you are the one who is in deny, probably because you are envious of Bayern Munich, reason being that, Martinez clearly said he wants to leave and move to Munich, he even asked his parent to speak with Bilbao board, he hasn't played any match for them so far, so how exactly are these baseless rumour..? you my friend are the one in deny, there is no shame to it for a player like Martinez to plead to join Bayern Munchen, it's not like we're talking about Juventus or some other team below us from match fixing Seria A, he wants to move to Bayern, the benchmark of European football and from bottom to top, nothing comes next after us.

How do I even respond to this drivel? You provide your "inside sources" as if you were right next to Hoeness, Urrutia, Javi & his agent without providing and source.

Martinez said he wants to leave? This isn't Fernando Llorente as I guess your severely confusing the agents word with Javi's. His parents? That was tabloid trash and was even confirmed to be out of context and false. How about you wait the saga out instead of building upon your pile of shit before you embarrass yourself even more? That should do.

As for your cute Bayern speech I can't even bother to responding to that Laughing
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:14 am

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/urrutia-mantiene-inflexible-javi-martinez/20120828dasdasftb_3/Tes
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:33 am

If what he is saying is the truth, then why is it that they haven't started both players, I feel sorry for him, as you can see he clearly said he feels supported by the fans, which implies that he's stalling all these transfer just so he can probably get re-elected for his own selfish interest, forgetting about what players want for themselve.

In any case, he's in a messed up situation, if he doesn't sell both player, he'll risk losing the llorente on a free next season, then they will have to deal with this sitatuin. also if they don't sell Martinez, he's still going to leave anyways, Barcelona will simply just contact a few people at the top in Uefa and come next season Javi will be playing for Barcelona for a lesser transfer fees.

lastly, why would you want to have 2 unhappy players in your team, this could disrupt the balance of the team and they might face similar fate with Villarreal and also who is to be blame for their policy of all Bosque players, I think they have just themselves to blame for having such restrictive policy in this day and age. They should make reasonable adjustment to that policy by allowing 3-5 non Basque players.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:51 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
The Messiah wrote:I't seems like whenever something comes up these days the first person everyone is quick mention is Idris or the Messiah, every-time people say Idris said this, the Messiah said that, ok lets get this straight what exactly are the baseless rumour I spend around....?

How do I even respond to this drivel? You provide your "inside sources" as if you were right next to Hoeness, Urrutia, Javi & his agent without providing and source.

Martinez said he wants to leave? This isn't Fernando Llorente as I guess your severely confusing the agents word with Javi's. His parents? That was tabloid trash and was even confirmed to be out of context and false. How about you wait the saga out instead of building upon your pile of shit before you embarrass yourself even more? That should do.

As for your cute Bayern speech I can't even bother to responding to that Laughing

Tabloit Trash is pretty common but I think there is more chance of there being an ounce of truth in those tabloits than yours.

Between definitely unofficial Sources and a Virtual Internet Poster I think if anyone's word would have to be classified as "GARBAGE" yours is likely to be.

Your words go against all sources. You have no valid links. And you are saying stuff which you CAN NOT back up. The rest,you can do the maths.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:54 pm

And the daily Martinez

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/bayern-muenchen/wartet-wann-ist-alles-klar-mit-martinez-25908666.bild.html

http://www.welt.de/sport/fussball/bundesliga/fc-bayern-muenchen/article108834062/Bilbao-Liegt-nicht-mehr-in-unserer-Hand.html
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:47 pm

He is finally coming :]]

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/javier-martinez/kommt-zum-fc-bayern-muenchen-25916302.bild.html
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:52 pm

yup, seems done.
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:54 pm

Finally

Now we can get Schweinsteiger to Arsenal done
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:09 pm

RealGunner wrote:Finally

Now we can get Schweinsteiger to Arsenal done

You cant afford his wages .Hoeness: Bilbao are doing everything possible to stop Martinez from joining Bayern The club offic - Page 5 Xowen10

(Or you wont break the wage structure for him rather)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:49 pm

Neuer
Lahm - Dante - Badstuber - Alaba
Martinez - Schweinsteiger
Robben - Kroos/Shaqiri - Ribery
Mandzukic/Gomez

game over :coffee:
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:51 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
Neuer
Mandzukic/Gomez

pale

#SaveusModric :bow:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:54 pm

Hoeness got his Bomb in Munich: http://www.sueddeutsche.de/muenchen/ausnahmezustand-in-schwabing-bombe-in-muenchner-innenstadt-detoniert-1.1451909 -_-'

(Looks like no one got hurt. Mario Gomez was in the evacuation zone 2 himself.)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:56 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
Neuer
Mandzukic/Gomez

Not official yet :coffee:

We're talking about Urrutia and Bilbao here..wont believe anything just yet until its official.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:58 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
Neuer
Mandzukic/Gomez

Mueller will always have some role on the team too. Depth was a weakness and now we have a former World cup golden Boot winner struggling for playing time... not bad.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:00 pm

ioilersrock448 wrote:
BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
Neuer
Mandzukic/Gomez

Mueller will always have some role on the team too. Depth was a weakness and now we have a former World cup golden Boot winner struggling for playing time... not bad.

yea Müller will now fight with Kroos and Shaqiri. This come to the right time, because Müller was so lazy in the last few months. I remember when vanGaal gave him some playing time he fought so hard to play, and now he is satisfied with his spot and doesn't contribute much anymore.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:01 pm

rwo power wrote:Hoeness got his Bomb in Munich: http://www.sueddeutsche.de/muenchen/ausnahmezustand-in-schwabing-bombe-in-muenchner-innenstadt-detoniert-1.1451909 -_-'

:facepalm:

And here i thought you were posting some actual transfer news.

You have become too much of a troll these days rwo :coffee:

Anyways good news that nobody is hurt.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:02 pm

Surag wrote:
rwo power wrote:Hoeness got his Bomb in Munich: http://www.sueddeutsche.de/muenchen/ausnahmezustand-in-schwabing-bombe-in-muenchner-innenstadt-detoniert-1.1451909 -_-'

:facepalm:

And here i thought you were posting some actual transfer news.

You have become too much of a troll these days rwo :coffee:

Anyways good news that nobody is hurt.

our tansfer window is closed now, so no new bombs Very Happy ... for me our squad is perfect now. This is with a far distance our best squad we ever had.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:03 pm

Dont jump the gun mate..Martinez is not yet official :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:04 pm

Surag wrote:Dont jump the gun mate..Martinez is not yet official :coffee:

it was always at 90% , so with this new exclusive article from Bild it's through. They were also the first who announced that Bayern agreed to pay the 40.Mil€.

for those who didn't read the article:

"At Bayern, yesterday was the 60th Birthday of the outgoing Finance Executive Karl Hopfner celebrated. By the club there was a clock on the team and a three-tier cake for everyone's been on top of that good news:
The 40-million transfer of Spanish midfielder Javi Martinez (23) in Munich is now going on the stage.

The Bavarians have finally, finally made it!

Two weeks ago, already exclusively reported BILD: Bayern are prepared to pay the 40 million euros that Martinez has established as a transfer fee in his contract with Athletic Bilbao. The most expensive transfer Bundesliga history seemed nothing to stand in the way.

But suddenly began an almost endless bickering. Bilbao president Josu Urrutia turned crosswise. Demanded that the players the 40 million person puts on the table of the House.
The whole business suddenly threatened to fail. Bayern boss Karl-Heinz Rummenigge led a fierce battle against tax problems and against the Spanish pride.

The whole business suddenly threatened to fail. Bayern boss Karl-Heinz Rummenigge led a fierce fight against the tax problems and SPER has won! BILD learned how to change the defensive midfielder is now made ​​perfect.
Martinez goes to the Spanish Football Federation to Madrid, where it is terminate his contract. Simultaneously, the Bayern store at the same location with a check for 40 million euros. How to listen to all the tax and legal issues are finally resolved.

40 million - has never been a league player has cost so much money.
However: During the negotiations, Martinez has early agreed to forgo his salary two million euros. Since he will sign a contract with a term of five years, he "participated" So indirectly with EUR 10 million of his own transfer fee.
Rummenigge should one day write his memoirs, he will write about this mega-transfer certainly more pages.

Missing so only that Martinez now with Bayern actually wrote a chapter football history ...."
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:13 pm

che wrote:but daaad, they're not rolling over for us!!!

Hoeness: Bilbao are doing everything possible to stop Martinez from joining Bayern The club offic - Page 5 Whambulance

pay up you *bleep* douche, i hate this kind of bullying through press
ROFLMFAOFJHAIHFJSKCJUYWGTFIGHBWKQNNLKZBSzzzzzzzzz

hahahahahahaha! My ribs!
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:14 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
che wrote:but daaad, they're not rolling over for us!!!

Hoeness: Bilbao are doing everything possible to stop Martinez from joining Bayern The club offic - Page 5 Whambulance

pay up you *bleep* douche, i hate this kind of bullying through press
ROFLMFAOFJHAIHFJSKCJUYWGTFIGHBWKQNNLKZBSzzzzzzzzz

hahahahahahaha! My ribs!

finally we tricked them xD
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:20 pm

Call me when Tomas Muller is at CF.

Then and only then will you win a trophy :coffee:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:20 pm

What happens to Gustavo?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next