Hoeness: Bilbao are doing everything possible to stop Martinez from joining Bayern The club offic

+31
Blue Barrett
RealGunner
Toffer Harley
S
kiranr
Arquitecto
Babun
Robben #10
chinomaster182
VivaStPauli
ioilersrock448
harhar11
BAYERN_MUNICH
BeautifulGame
la bestia negra
Kingofeverythingclassy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Zealous
BayernObi07
sportsczy
FennecFox7
white_star
Luca
LeVersacci
che
The Messiah
rwo power
Swanhends
Batigoal
Onyx
Le Samourai
35 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hoeness: Bilbao are doing everything possible to stop Martinez from joining Bayern The club offic - Page 3 Empty Re: Hoeness: Bilbao are doing everything possible to stop Martinez from joining Bayern The club offic

Post by The Messiah Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:50 pm

Robbery wrote:
Zealous wrote:At Bayern making the CL finals only to choke spectacularly is like a trophy :bow:

Haha this whole saga is hilarious, hopefully Bayern can learn something from it but sadly I doubt they will. I can see them going for Bender at the last minute and use the media to pressure the move.

bender not in a million years

a 1860 youth player who plays for leverkuzen(who are non for blocking bayern with dat aspirin money Evil or Very Mad )

Plus nobody want Bender, we want Martinez for a number of different reason.

It doesn't matter what Balbuaaa do, come end of August, Martinez will be playing Champions league football with Bayern.

I mean the dude has refused to play in their pathetic Europa qualify match...looolll shameless club, only in La liga. lol as if the Tv's deal injustice is not sufficient for them enough, now they want to Milk Bayern off 6million to save their country economy.

Go first milk Barcelona and Madrid off that tv's deals before you come to us.

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Hoeness: Bilbao are doing everything possible to stop Martinez from joining Bayern The club offic - Page 3 Empty Re: Hoeness: Bilbao are doing everything possible to stop Martinez from joining Bayern The club offic

Post by The Messiah Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:58 pm

Gone are those days, when Madrid fans will bully me on this forum, they have numbers of retarded posters and some few intelligent ones like Ninis and Huntsman.

But Now I have the King.

Come at us.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:02 pm

King Geoffrey :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:58 am

About 10.30 pm the basque public tv reports there has been a meeting between Javi Martinez parents and president of Athletic to ask him to let him go to Bayern

About 10.30 pm the basque public tv reports there has been a meeting between Javi Martinez parents and president of Athletic to ask him to let him go to Bayern

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/javier-martinez/eltern-flehen-bilbabao-boss-an-lasst-ihn-zu-bayern-25853506.bild.html

Ha! I love this kid already lol! He gives away 10 million euros to fund his transfer and he sends his parents after the president of the club.. Epic! Whether he comes or not, I respect him!

Please Urrutia's please pick up the phone and accept the 40million you demanded and stop irritating everyone with yourirritating name, Urrutia's sound irritating anyway.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:30 am

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:34 am

BeautifulGame wrote:

What a beautiful post, thank you for your master class contribution, I remain loyal and humbling bow down to your knowledge and wisdom.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:07 pm

The parents of Martinez spoke to Urrutia :"Please let our son go to Bayern"

What a heartless son of a * this Urrutia.

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/javier-martinez/eltern-flehen-bilbabao-boss-an-lasst-ihn-zu-bayern-25853506.bild.html
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:59 pm

wow Bayern fans are arrogant, even more than barca and madrid fans...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:22 pm

harhar11 wrote:wow Bayern fans are arrogant, even more than barca and madrid fans...

How are we arrogant...? mind explaining yourself...?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:38 pm

The Messiah wrote:
harhar11 wrote:wow Bayern fans are arrogant, even more than barca and madrid fans...

Reading the posts, it seems like you expect athletic to roll over for you just because you are bayern munich..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:45 pm

harhar11 wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

Reading the posts, it seems like you expect athletic to roll over for you just because you are bayern munich..

We dont. We are ready to pay his Release Clause

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:22 pm

harhar11 wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

No at all.

At first no Bayern fan or board member said anything about this whole saga, their president publicly demanded 40million, we've matched it and yet they won't accept our calls just so we can not conclude the deal.

Martinez wants to leave, he offered to contribute towards the transfer, he asked him Mum and Dad to speak to Bilbao to allow him move, I think the only arrogant persons here are Bilbao and I sort of lost respect for them as a football club.

first they said pay 40m and we'll let him go, now they won't pick calls and they are holding a player back from having a better career. If Martinez stays he'll be unhappy.

Last edited by The Messiah on Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:30 pm

harhar11 wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

So when I see Barcelona fans claiming they are sure to win CL is that more or less arrogant?

When I saw Real Madrid fans suggesting that they would steamroll Bayern and it would be easy to get to the final was that more or less arrogant?

Please don't mention Bayern fans as being as arrogant as Barca or Real madrid fans.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:17 pm

ioilersrock448 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

So when I see Barcelona fans claiming they are sure to win CL is that more or less arrogant?

When I saw Real Madrid fans suggesting that they would steamroll Bayern and it would be easy to get to the final was that more or less arrogant?

Please don't mention Bayern fans as being as arrogant as Barca or Real madrid fans.

I have not seen any Barca fans saying that we will the CL for certain but yes real madrid fans saying that they would steamroll you were arrogant, but thats also got to do with them being confident in their team but I think that expecting a team to roll over for you, for a player they dont want to sell, is even more arrogant.

And also if you did offer them the €40 million than Ahletic would be unable to deny you the right to buy Martinez if he wants to leave, which by reading the reports, he wants to.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:34 pm

harhar11 wrote:And also if you did offer them the €40 million than Ahletic would be unable to deny you the right to buy Martinez if he wants to leave, which by reading the reports, he wants to.
Well, this is why many people consider the proceedings so outrageous, as it is reported that the manager of Bilbao simply refuses to answer the calls of Bayern, no matter that they really offer the full amount of 40 mio Euros.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:38 pm

harhar11 wrote:
ioilersrock448 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

I have not seen any Barca fans saying that we will the CL for certain but yes real madrid fans saying that they would steamroll you were arrogant, but thats also got to do with them being confident in their team but I think that expecting a team to roll over for you, for a player they dont want to sell, is even more arrogant.

And also if you did offer them the €40 million than Ahletic would be unable to deny you the right to buy Martinez if he wants to leave, which by reading the reports, he wants to.

It seems you are not so well informed. We did agree to pay the 40. Mil.€ for Martinez, but suddenly the board of Bilbao said that they won't accept the 40. Mil from us, Martinez has to pay the 40Mil. € to the club. So as you see ,they are playing with us and therefor we are mad.
We could give Martinez the 40Mil.€ but then we have to pay taxes, which would be around ~8Mil€ i guess.

So Bfirst Biblao wanted to get 40Mil.€ , after some weeks we agreed and now they don't want it from us but from Martinez. In the end, they will only get 40.Mil no matter from who. But as you see they just want us to lose more money, although they don't gt anything from that.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:47 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
ioilersrock448 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

It seems you are not so well informed. We did agree to pay the 40. Mil.€ for Martinez, but suddenly the board of Bilbao said that they won't accept the 40. Mil from us, Martinez has to pay the 40Mil. € to the club. So as you see ,they are playing with us and therefor we are mad.
We could give Martinez the 40Mil.€ but then we have to pay taxes, which would be around ~8Mil€ i guess.

So Bfirst Biblao wanted to get 40Mil.€ , after some weeks we agreed and now they don't want it from us but from Martinez. In the end, they will only get 40.Mil no matter from who. But as you see they just want us to lose more money, although they don't gt anything from that.

Just thought that I pointed out that the tax obligation will be on Martinez not Bayern, Martinez will have to pay 6-8million in tax to Spanish government if he gives the 40million to Bilbao, I mean why will you be so cruel to your own player, I absolutely to do not understand some people and their heartless ways of dealing with fellow humans.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:50 pm

If Martinez agent, Mum and Dad can not talk Bilbao out of this, I am thinking maybe we have to get U.S Army to interfere by invading Bilbao so as to bring democracy to the Basque...

This is crime against Humanity.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:56 pm

rwo power wrote:
harhar11 wrote:And also if you did offer them the €40 million than Ahletic would be unable to deny you the right to buy Martinez if he wants to leave, which by reading the reports, he wants to.
Well, this is why many people consider the proceedings so outrageous, as it is reported that the manager of Bilbao simply refuses to answer the calls of Bayern, no matter that they really offer the full amount of 40 mio Euros.

If you really would have met the buy-out clause then Athletic would have not been able to do ANYTHING to keep him.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:08 pm

harhar11 wrote:
rwo power wrote:

If you really would have met the buy-out clause then Athletic would have not been able to do ANYTHING to keep him.

Omg you have no clue what you are saying. The buy-out clause is for the player, not for another club, do you get that?
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:17 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
rwo power wrote:

Omg you have no clue what you are saying. The buy-out clause is for the player, not for another club, do you get that?

Then what you are saying that Athletic have no reason to sold him to you, so why are you complaining?

And If you were going to pay the €40 million(+tax?)then why dont you just give the money to Martinez so he can pay it and then Athletic can not do anything about it. Simple as that..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:24 pm

Because Bilbao president publicly said that if we want Martinez we should offer 40million and we did, I bet he didnt think we'll.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Batigoal Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:28 pm

Bilbao just don't want to do business with Bayern, Urrutia said that if the player want to leave, he just have to pay the 40 millions release fee!! Bilbao don't have to do Bayern or their fans any favour so what ???stop being so arrogant and asking Bilbao to roll over for you just because you are just a so called big club..
Batigoal
Batigoal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

https://facebook.com/tarik.az

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:31 pm

Batigoal wrote:!! Bilbao don't have to do Bayern or their fans any favour so what ???stop being so arrogant and asking Bilbao to roll over for you just because you are just a so called big club..
no one is asking bilbao to roll over
we are a big club mind you Smile
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Batigoal Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:32 pm

Btw this is what Urrutia said „Wir setzen von Kindesbeinen auf unsere Spieler, versuchen, dass sie ihre Karriere hier beenden. Wir gehen keine Geschäfte mit unseren Spielern ein. Das gehört zu unserer Geschichte. Damit ein Spieler Bilbao verlässt, muss er es wollen und seine Vertragsmodalitäten lösen.“

nothing wrong with that !!

Batigoal
Batigoal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

https://facebook.com/tarik.az

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:10 pm

The Messiah wrote:Because Bilbao president publicly said that if we want Martinez we should offer 40million and we did, I bet he didnt think we'll.

Then obviously he doesnt want to sell Martinez. Just give Martinez the money to pay his buy-out clause so he can leave and they cant do anything about it. Simple as that, no need to get angry and call Bielsa a dictator when all he is refusing to sell a player that is under contract and like luca said, contracts are actually binding..

Calling Bielsa is a dictator is like when Blatter said that Ronaldo was a slave when Man Utd refused to sell him :facepalm:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next