Hoeness: Bilbao are doing everything possible to stop Martinez from joining Bayern The club offic

+31
Blue Barrett
RealGunner
Toffer Harley
S
kiranr
Arquitecto
Babun
Robben #10
chinomaster182
VivaStPauli
ioilersrock448
harhar11
BAYERN_MUNICH
BeautifulGame
la bestia negra
Kingofeverythingclassy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Zealous
BayernObi07
sportsczy
FennecFox7
white_star
Luca
LeVersacci
che
The Messiah
rwo power
Swanhends
Batigoal
Onyx
Le Samourai
35 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hoeness: Bilbao are doing everything possible to stop Martinez from joining Bayern The club offic - Page 4 Empty Re: Hoeness: Bilbao are doing everything possible to stop Martinez from joining Bayern The club offic

Post by harhar11 Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:10 pm

The Messiah wrote:Because Bilbao president publicly said that if we want Martinez we should offer 40million and we did, I bet he didnt think we'll.

Then obviously he doesnt want to sell Martinez. Just give Martinez the money to pay his buy-out clause so he can leave and they cant do anything about it. Simple as that, no need to get angry and call Bielsa a dictator when all he is refusing to sell a player that is under contract and like luca said, contracts are actually binding..

Calling Bielsa is a dictator is like when Blatter said that Ronaldo was a slave when Man Utd refused to sell him :facepalm:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Hoeness: Bilbao are doing everything possible to stop Martinez from joining Bayern The club offic - Page 4 Empty Re: Hoeness: Bilbao are doing everything possible to stop Martinez from joining Bayern The club offic

Post by The Messiah Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:15 am

Hoeness: Bilbao are doing everything possible to stop Martinez from joining Bayern The club offic - Page 4 Bayernjavit6pfjg75uc
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BayernObi07 Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:56 pm

Oh God..
Iam running MAD..
what the hell is going On...For Heavens Sake..
Why wont Bilbao release this Guy..iam sick,..sick and tired of this transfer rumor shit.
Dammit !..Please Bayern end this nightmare for us and take this guy of the wicked Bilbao.

Im sorry, but Urtulla is Mean...who fixes prices..is it UEFA..its them..they are intentionally frustrating evry body... how will they feel when this finally goes thru....... "
I LOve FC DER BAYERN MUNICH.
BayernObi07
BayernObi07
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:15 pm

What's so special about this deal?

Bilbao doesn't want to sell. In other leagues, that would be the end of it. Luckily for Bayern, Bilbao is a La Liga club, where players can buy themselves out of their contracts. But that means Martinez has to pay the fee, which means taxes for Bayern, if they hand him the 40m to buy himself out of the contract.

We all know Bayern would behave EXACTLY like Bilbao, if, say, Real Madrid came after Schweinsteiger, Ribéry, or Lahm - Bayern are just a bit more lucky that players can't just buy themselves out of their contract in the Bundesliga, so they don't have to sell if they want to.

Bayern are essentially forcing Bilbao to sell their best player. Of course they're going to make Munich pay as much as possible.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:47 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:What's so special about this deal?

Bilbao doesn't want to sell. In other leagues, that would be the end of it. Luckily for Bayern, Bilbao is a La Liga club, where players can buy themselves out of their contracts. But that means Martinez has to pay the fee, which means taxes for Bayern, if they hand him the 40m to buy himself out of the contract.

We all know Bayern would behave EXACTLY like Bilbao, if, say, Real Madrid came after Schweinsteiger, Ribéry, or Lahm - Bayern are just a bit more lucky that players can't just buy themselves out of their contract in the Bundesliga, so they don't have to sell if they want to.

Bayern are essentially forcing Bilbao to sell their best player. Of course they're going to make Munich pay as much as possible.

Hence why I said Bayern are getting a taste of their own medicine Laughing

They have done this to us twice in the last 3 years lol.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:51 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:What's so special about this deal?

Hence why I said Bayern are getting a taste of their own medicine Laughing

They have done this to us twice in the last 3 years lol.

Ridiculous comment. We are a TOP CLASS team. Ribery was going from a TOP CLASS to a then MEDIOCRE team in Madrid.

Why on earth would Madrid sell to Getafe??

Wether you agree or not that was Madrid's standard then,a joke in European scene getting destroyed by Barca & home & owned by the likes of lyon.

We had no Release Clause. Bilbao have on which we are ready to pay. Bilbao are nothing in European Stage.

In this case Bilbao financially is nowhere. We at bayern can match any salary Ribery will get at Madrid & more. We can give Ribery titles & a chance to challenge for CHL.

Bilbao cant do any of that.

Who on earth would you compare this to Madrid Ribery Saga.

When do Manchester United sell one of their best players to say Fulham or Everton. Its foolish to even think so.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:28 pm

And yet, I still don't get what you're getting so worked up about.

Bilbao can't do anything to Bayern except insist on Martinez fulfilling his contract. They named a price, Bayern can still pay the 40m + 6m in taxes, and just buy Martinez.

If Bayern were approached by any club for a player they wouldn't want to sell, they wouldn't. Even if said player had better perspectives at another club, like, let's say Müller was guaranteed a 1st team spot and 3 times his salary at Barca - Bayern wouldn't sell. Would be cruel to Müller, but perfectly natural.

Bilbao paid Martinez good money so he would sign that contract, and it's got a release clause for a reason.

I really don't get what's so hugely weird about that deal. It is a lot of money, yes, but that's what you have to pay for a great player with a running contract.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:58 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:And yet, I still don't get what you're getting so worked up about.

Bilbao can't do anything to Bayern except insist on Martinez fulfilling his contract. They named a price, Bayern can still pay the 40m + 6m in taxes, and just buy Martinez.

If Bayern were approached by any club for a player they wouldn't want to sell, they wouldn't. Even if said player had better perspectives at another club, like, let's say Müller was guaranteed a 1st team spot and 3 times his salary at Barca - Bayern wouldn't sell. Would be cruel to Müller, but perfectly natural.

Bilbao paid Martinez good money so he would sign that contract, and it's got a release clause for a reason.

I really don't get what's so hugely weird about that deal. It is a lot of money, yes, but that's what you have to pay for a great player with a running contract.

I think i read that this is not so easy... if Bayern give Martinez the money + pay the taxes , then Bayern could be accused of 'persuading a player to break his contract' or something like this.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:35 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:And yet, I still don't get what you're getting so worked up about.

Why did their president asked us to pay 40million, also the player wants to leave and have even asked his parents to intercede on his behalf.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:37 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:

I think i read that this is not so easy... if Bayern give Martinez the money + pay the taxes , then Bayern could be accused of 'persuading a player to break his contract' or something like this.

He's not breaking his contract if he's following the release clause of the contract. He would be accused of breaking the contract if he forced a move for less than the clause...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:03 pm

sportsczy wrote:
BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:

He's not breaking his contract if he's following the release clause of the contract. He would be accused of breaking the contract if he forced a move for less than the clause...

Not he would be accused, but we would be accused of persuading him
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:32 pm

I don't think any of us are lawyers and i don't think there is any precedent for a situation like this.

My prediction? Martinez isn't going anywhere, this has become too complicated a situation to resolve in less than a week and really i think its overall a shit deal for Bayern. Madrid just payed 42 ME for Modric, i'm sure Bayern can find a worthy midfielder for 46m+.

In fact, if they want to consult me i can identify potential targets who might bring in more value for 1/10,000 the price Bayern are willing to pay for him.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Robben #10 Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:42 pm

chinomaster182 wrote:In fact, if they want to consult me i can identify potential targets who might bring in more value for 1/10,000 the price Bayern are willing to pay for him.

Like who?
Robben #10
Robben #10
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:43 pm

Martinez is better for us than Modric, I can see any player in the world that we need as much as him...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:48 pm

The Messiah wrote:Martinez is better for us than Modric, I can see any player in the world that we need as much as him...
Arturo Vidal?
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Robben #10 Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:54 pm

rwo power wrote:Arturo Vidal?

We blew it with him. He is better for the team than Martinez, as he is a DM that is creative in attack and solid defensively. Neverkusen would've sold him to us if we paid €20M, but Völler insisted that he would never sell to a Bundesliga rival. Correct me if I am wrong, but Juve paid around 5M less than what we offered. That's essentially the mentality of other fans of the Bundesliga; they detest Bayern for strengthening themselves but weakening the league as a whole. Sort of like Hoeness wanting to buy Höwedes from Schalke, who would be perfect for our squad. But he is the captain of Schalke.
Robben #10
Robben #10
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:00 pm

Sure, I know that Vidal is off limits, I just answered Idris' comment that he couldn't see a player Bayern could use as much as Martinez Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:02 pm

Robben #10 wrote:
rwo power wrote:Arturo Vidal?

We blew it with him. He is better for the team than Martinez, as he is a DM that is creative in attack and solid defensively. Neverkusen would've sold him to us if we paid €20M, but Völler insisted that he would never sell to a Bundesliga rival. Correct me if I am wrong, but Juve paid around 5M less than what we offered. That's essentially the mentality of other fans of the Bundesliga; they detest Bayern for strengthening themselves but weakening the league as a whole. Sort of like Hoeness wanting to buy Höwedes from Schalke, who would be perfect for our squad. But he is the captain of Schalke.
Count me in eco smile I don't like Bayern raiding other Bundesliga teams either Very Happy
sportsczy wrote:
BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:

Take a look at Lizarazu's case. You'll surprised. Spain Laughing
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:34 pm

Robben #10 wrote:
chinomaster182 wrote:In fact, if they want to consult me i can identify potential targets who might bring in more value for 1/10,000 the price Bayern are willing to pay for him.

Like who?

Ilkay Gündogan from BVB FOR EXAMPLE.

Lil Sahin is still in Limbo and is of course a proven Bundesliga performer, you think with 46m you can't hijack the deal from Liverpool?
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:45 pm

chinomaster182 wrote:
Robben #10 wrote:

Like who?
Ilkay Gündogan from BVB FOR EXAMPLE.

Lil Sahin is still in Limbo and is of course a proven Bundesliga performer, you think with 46m you can't hijack the deal from Liverpool?
You're an optimist if you think that Dortmund would sell Gündogan to Bayern - and it is not a matter of how much they offer. As for Nuri Sahin - I'm not so sure he'd like to go to Bayern after all his time in Dortmund.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:50 pm

hmpph i disagree, triple his salary and act quick and i'm sure they'll be both packing their bags and saying their goodbyes.

Neuer didn't seem to mind that much did he?
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:30 pm

rwo power wrote:Sure, I know that Vidal is off limits, I just answered Idris' comment that he couldn't see a player Bayern could use as much as Martinez Very Happy

Well as for me I think Martinez will be best suited for us than Vidal, Vidal doesn't have the physical presence that Martinez brings to the pitch, add to that how valuable he will become in both attacking and defending set piece some thing will need desperately and Vidal can not offer that, and also Martinez is an accomplish CB and that of course is a position that needs strengthening in Allianz arena, Van Buyten is passed it.

Personally I prefer Martinez to any other DM apart from Gustavo, if you asked me to pick any player who is best suited for us I would pick Martinez but it's a shame he might probably never become a bayern player, since Barcelona are using their Uefa powers and influence to veto the move because they wish to sign him next season .
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:57 pm

Well, from what I read last, a certain Fritz Scherer was rumoured to be seen getting out of the 20:20 GMT+2 plane coming from Bilbao, so all is not lost yet. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:09 am

chinomaster182 wrote:hmpph i disagree, triple his salary and act quick and i'm sure they'll be both packing their bags and saying their goodbyes.

You can offer him a 15M Salary,you can make it 10 times if needed,he wont come.

0 Chance. This is not Schalke. Dortmund is competing for the BL,they created BL record & won 2 back to back BL titles. No chance in hell they will sell to Bayern.

Schalke is nowhere near that level yet and they have major financial issues.

Besides we have Kroos & Piggy. We need a Strong CDM with very good passing abilities. Martinez gives us that & a very good outlet for Corners & Free Kicks & he can play CB if needed.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:23 am

chinomaster182 wrote:hmpph i disagree, triple his salary and act quick and i'm sure they'll be both packing their bags and saying their goodbyes.

The Neuer case was different. He would have stayed with Schalke if he'd have seen a chance to really compete for the BL and CL with them. He wants to win titles, and thus Bayern was the lesser evil for him. Dortmund would have been an absolute no-no and then he'd have been really crucified by everybody (if you think it was bad what the Bayern ultras did, you have no idea what the Dortmund ultras would have done).
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:32 am

More then half of the bullshit that is being spewed here by Bayern fans (especially Idris) are baseless rumors without and concrete source. I've seen this long enough as fallacious reports have been blown out of proportion.

The reality is Javi is being coaxed into this deal by his agent as if Javi actually wanted Bayern it would have happened a long time ago. Urrutia is willing to sell but won't do for cheap. This is Germany where every club aside from Bayern are selling clubs and can be pushed over like a stack of tin arutxos. Athletic historically aren't a selling club as money doesn't mean shit to them considering Iberdrola and BBVA have their back in the worst of times.

Hoeness and Bayern as a whole have been seriously embarrassing when it comes to this deal. Like a kid with downs syndrome in pitch black.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next