Hoeness: Bilbao are doing everything possible to stop Martinez from joining Bayern The club offic

+31
Blue Barrett
RealGunner
Toffer Harley
S
kiranr
Arquitecto
Babun
Robben #10
chinomaster182
VivaStPauli
ioilersrock448
harhar11
BAYERN_MUNICH
BeautifulGame
la bestia negra
Kingofeverythingclassy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Zealous
BayernObi07
sportsczy
FennecFox7
white_star
Luca
LeVersacci
che
The Messiah
rwo power
Swanhends
Batigoal
Onyx
Le Samourai
35 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Hoeness: Bilbao are doing everything possible to stop Martinez from joining Bayern The club offic - Page 6 Empty Re: Hoeness: Bilbao are doing everything possible to stop Martinez from joining Bayern The club offic

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:20 pm

What happens to Gustavo?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Hoeness: Bilbao are doing everything possible to stop Martinez from joining Bayern The club offic - Page 6 Empty Re: Hoeness: Bilbao are doing everything possible to stop Martinez from joining Bayern The club offic

Post by la bestia negra Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:31 am

mtfootball wrote:What happens to Gustavo?

heavy rotation
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:53 am

I still don't believe this, until I see Martinez kicking the ball in Munich and putting on a Bayern Jersey, nevertheless I think this 3 looks our strongest line-up.

-------------Neuer----------
Lahm--Boateng--Dante--Alaba
-------Martinez--Schweini----
Robben-------Shaqiri----Ribery
--------------Gomez----------

---------------Neuer---------------
Rafinha--Martinez--Badstuber--Lahm
---------------Tymo---------------
---------Gustavo---Kroos-----------
Muller------------------------Robbery
-------------Mandzukic--------------

---------------Starke---------------
Lahm--Van Buyten--Dante--Contento
---------Gustavo--Schweini---------
Shaqiri---------Kroos--------Robbery
---------------Pizarro---------------

Emerygency back ups: Van Buyten, Can, Starke and Weiser.

Rotational players: Rafinha, Tymo, Contento

First team: Dante, Boateng, Badstuber, Gustavo, Martinez, Kroos, Muller, Pizarro, Mandzukic, Gomez.

Untouchables: Neuer, Lahm, Schweini, Robben, Ribery.

Depth is insane.

Martinez in Bayern.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:00 am

I WANT TO BELIEVE

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:14 am

I really hope that Bayern do not get him. To be frank, seeing Bayern Munchen having the losers treble last year gave me great joy. I can't stand the German national team or German clubs.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:33 am

Clockwork Orange wrote:I really hope that Bayern do not get him. To be frank, seeing Bayern Munchen having the losers treble last year gave me great joy. I can't stand the German national team or German clubs.

Is there any reason ?
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:35 am

Clockwork Orange wrote:I really hope that Bayern do not get him. To be frank, seeing Bayern Munchen having the losers treble last year gave me great joy. I can't stand the German national team or German clubs.

Multi account.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:37 am

Bénin wrote:

Is there any reason ?

My grand father on my mother side got killed in ww2. My father always grew up rsenting germans and it is even there when we play the Germans. when we lost to them in the Euros it hurt more than ghoing out of the actual tournament. Bayern Munich, although bavarian, are the symbol of Germany. Also it pains me that they are still doing well, while our league has been taken apart by the bosman. Had we kept all our best players, we would definately be able to compete with the best.

Our football has taken a massive step forward, and I belive under Frank de Boer, we will win the european cup within the next ten years. ty

edit: I'm not anti-German, it is more of a rivalry, seeing as i never experienced it. It's just my family's attitude towards Germans is disdain.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:51 am

Clockwork Orange wrote:
Bénin wrote:

Is there any reason ?

My grand father on my mother side got killed in ww2. My father always grew up rsenting germans and it is even there when we play the Germans. when we lost to them in the Euros it hurt more than ghoing out of the actual tournament. Bayern Munich, although bavarian, are the symbol of Germany. Also it pains me that they are still doing well, while our league has been taken apart by the bosman. Had we kept all our best players, we would definately be able to compete with the best.

Our football has taken a massive step forward, and I belive under Frank de Boer, we will win the european cup within the next ten years. ty

edit: I'm not anti-German, it is more of a rivalry, seeing as i never experienced it. It's just my family's attitude towards Germans is disdain.

You and your historical wrongs needs to grow up, you need to look at yourself.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:54 am

The Messiah wrote:
Clockwork Orange wrote:
Bénin wrote:

Is there any reason ?

Excuse me? I explained my reasons.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:02 am

Clockwork Orange wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Clockwork Orange wrote:
Bénin wrote:

Is there any reason ?

Your reasons are not related to football, they are disturbing and could led to potential deeper things. You should have kept it to yourself, everyone wants to forget about the world war, everyone also wants to forget about trans-atlantic save trade, one way or the other we all got affected by these historical wrong, doesn't mean we should let them control us and let them rot in us.

If you said you don't like Bayern because of football reasons, or you think they are over-rated, then that is fine.

Look at South Americans for instant, do you know how many of their forefathers the Spaniard killed or Africa and British but still we've set that aside and we all enjoy the beautiful game regardless of historical wrongs.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:09 am

The Messiah wrote:
Clockwork Orange wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Clockwork Orange wrote:
Bénin wrote:

Is there any reason ?

Your reasons are not related to football, they are disturbing and could led to potential deeper things. You should have kept it to yourself, everyone wants to forget about the world war, everyone also wants to forget about trans-atlantic save trade, one way or the other we all got affected by these historical wrong, doesn't mean we should let them control us and let them rot in us.

If you said you don't like Bayern because of football reasons, or you think they are over-rated, then that is fine.

Look at South Americans for instant, do you know how many of their forefathers the Spaniard killed or Africa and British but still we've set that aside and we all enjoy the beautiful game regardless of historical wrongs.

I apologise if I have caused offence. I was just saying my own personal reasons for disliking the German NT. Similar to how Catalans dislike Real MAdrid even though, from the ones I have met at least, they cannot relate to the events of the past.

On a side not I consider Bayern Munich to be our main rivals in Europe (although not over the last decade). Historically, when we have won the champions league, we have always defeated your team.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:11 am

Bullshit example. That was 200 years ago, not comparable to having living relatives that went through that.

Also, I assure you no Argentines have forgotten about the Falklands war.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:14 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Bullshit example. That was 200 years ago, not comparable to having living relatives that went through that.

Also, I assure you no Argentines have forgotten about the Falklands war.

Idris talking bull as usual. Why don't you go to the quotes on goal legacy section and respond to RWO's quotes that you made. Answer to that before giving us fictional lessons. Also let the guy speak ffs. CO he isn't even German and is in fact Nihgerian, so don't bother apologising to him.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:14 am

I don't wish to be part of this discussion anymore, it's deeper than Football.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:14 am

why do i have the feeling we never met the release clause and uli was just flirting with the media

same thing with the diversion
2-days ago :an audi owned by bayern is parked in the airport press floods in
yesterday out of now where martinez pops out
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:16 am

Arquitecto wrote:More then half of the bullshit that is being spewed here by Bayern fans (especially Idris) are baseless rumors without and concrete source. I've seen this long enough as fallacious reports have been blown out of proportion.

The reality is Javi is being coaxed into this deal by his agent as if Javi actually wanted Bayern it would have happened a long time ago. Urrutia is willing to sell but won't do for cheap. This is Germany where every club aside from Bayern are selling clubs and can be pushed over like a stack of tin arutxos. Athletic historically aren't a selling club as money doesn't mean shit to them considering Iberdrola and BBVA have their back in the worst of times.

Hoeness and Bayern as a whole have been seriously embarrassing when it comes to this deal. Like a kid with downs syndrome in pitch black.

Arquitecto wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
To be honest with you, I think you are the one who is denying the truth, probably because you are envious of Bayern Munich, reason being that, Martinez clearly said he wants to leave and move to Munich, he even asked his parent to speak with Bilbao board, he hasn't played any match for them so far, so how exactly are these baseless rumour..? you my friend are the one in deny, there is no shame to it for a player like Martinez to plead to join Bayern Munchen, it's not like we're talking about Juventus or some other team below us from match fixing Seria A, he wants to move to Bayern, the benchmark of European football and from bottom to top, nothing comes next after us.

How do I even respond to this drivel? You provide your "inside sources" as if you were right next to Hoeness, Urrutia, Javi & his agent without providing and source.

Martinez said he wants to leave? This isn't Fernando Llorente as I guess your severely confusing the agents word with Javi's. His parents? That was tabloid trash and was even confirmed to be out of context and false. How about you wait the saga out instead of building upon your pile of shit before you embarrass yourself even more? That should do.

As for your cute Bayern speech I can't even bother to responding to that Laughing

Martinez is in Munich.

Hoeness: Bilbao are doing everything possible to stop Martinez from joining Bayern The club offic - Page 6 Tumblr_m9h3sxkyLN1qin3w6o1_250Hoeness: Bilbao are doing everything possible to stop Martinez from joining Bayern The club offic - Page 6 Tumblr_m9h3sxkyLN1qin3w6o2_250Hoeness: Bilbao are doing everything possible to stop Martinez from joining Bayern The club offic - Page 6 Tumblr_m9h3sxkyLN1qin3w6o3_250

Last edited by The Messiah on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:36 am; edited 3 times in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:17 am

Robbery wrote:why do i have the feeling we never met the release clause and uli was just flirting with the media

same thing with the diversion
2-days ago :an audi owned by bayern is parked in the airport press floods in
yesterday out of now where martinez pops out

What are you all about....?

Hoeness: Bilbao are doing everything possible to stop Martinez from joining Bayern The club offic - Page 6 Mikepg91

Last edited by The Messiah on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:22 am; edited 2 times in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:17 am

Well, n-tv just said in their news cast on TV that the Martinez deal seams to be through. One can but wait and see.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:35 pm

Also, Clockwork Orange has a great point: f*ck Oranje.
I mean, I love Holland. I go there on holiday. I have many Dutch friends.

But f*ck you guys in football, and I say it with love. The Netherlands are an awesome country full of likable people. But their NT and all their clubs need to crash and burn.

That's just the German-Dutch love affair. We hate each other. In football.

Regarding the past: Stupid reason by CO, since nobody alive now and not suffering from Alzheimers did anything to anybody still alive and not suffering from Alzheimers, but, and I'm going hugely off-topic here:

Forgetting that war is wrong. We must always remember, lest history repeat itself. Just my two cents.

That being said: Suck it, Dutchie! Ze Germans just signed some talent, and they spent a f*ckton of Euros on it, and if we're all being honest, Euros are just more colourful Deutschmarks anyway Razz
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:44 pm

@Viva

+1 Thumbs up
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:30 pm

It was kind of mean, though :X
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:24 pm

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Bilbao President made an official claim to extend the transfer period 30 more days, because they now need to find a new DM. I mean, they really thought Martinez would stay ... hahaha
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6