Do People on here still believe Barcelona are better than Madrid?

+45
BarrileteCosmico
rwo power
billy_gr
Mamad
Vlad the Impaler
juventus101
The Messiah
Valkyrja
Dnmac4
FennecFox7
Jack Daniels
eelir
CBarca
kiranr
Pedram
shinigami99
Potential
billionmillion
Zealous
RED
Kingofeverythingclassy
7amood11
halamadrid2
REWB
Adrian0911
vivabarca38
che
Real Kandahar
Lord Awesome
StevieRayVaughan
Blue
windkick
LeSwagg James
Zero
McAgger
gondov
Die Borussen
The Franchise
Abramovich
Ganso
Onyx
guest7
Babun
RealGunner
jibers
49 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Do People on here still believe Barcelona are better than Madrid? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do People on here still believe Barcelona are better than Madrid?

Post by CBarca Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:41 pm

I don't see where the recent Super cup result ties into this. First of all, it finished 4-4, and they went through on a very stupid Valdes mistake, so that's hardly what anyone can consider 'better' over two legs.

We dominated Madrid the first leg at least as hard as they did to us for the first half of the second leg. So it's not like they did well both legs, both teams did well one leg and not so good in the other.

At this point I'd say they're fairly even, but I think Barca at their best will comfortably beat Madrid at their best. Of course that's just hypothetical, but that's my opinion.

Last season they were better over the course of La Liga, yes.

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Do People on here still believe Barcelona are better than Madrid? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do People on here still believe Barcelona are better than Madrid?

Post by Zealous Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:02 pm

vivabarca38 wrote:
Zealous wrote:The ref disallowed a legal goal at 3-0 it would have gotten much worse for Barca who didn't even have a shot on target. Barca were comfortably the second best team on the night.
Legal goal?LOL.Pepe clearly pushed Masch.Also Madrid are extremely lucky that their players rarely get injured.Since Pep came every time we played with our main team weve made you guys look like fools.

Whatever sunshine. "Machete" was emulating Sanchez on that play.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:07 pm

That was foul, the first push, the second was between actual foul and a bit of playacting. You cant push a defender on such circumstances and get away with it when a referee has clear view.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:03 pm

eelir wrote:That was foul, the first push, the second was between actual foul and a bit of playacting. You cant push a defender on such circumstances and get away with it when a referee has clear view.

Laughing rofl
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:23 pm

Sure making smilies makes you look smart. I was watching the game when Rafa Benitez was commenting that, and him and all in studio said the foul happened in the first contact and it was a good call. But yeah good luck wearing RM goggles!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:28 pm

thats weird cause the commentators in my stream were saying it was soft and should have counted

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:31 pm

Sure the comment was that the second touch was soft, but the referee was blowing the whistle on first touch and that was a correct call. That is how i recall it.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:33 pm

Well you recall it wrong.

Truth is whenever a Barca player loses an ariel battle he will dive as a last resort. Look at Cristiano's header in the first leg. Look at what Biscuits does after Ronaldo wins the header.

It was never a foul fake tough guy "Machete" dived. End of.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:38 pm

Did you watch that stream? I think you are just pissed of that our team with 10 man outplayed RM for 60 min, when your team had a chance to do a manita of your own. But RM played like cowards, you should not try to make a big fuzz of it. Just enjoy your deserved victory.

BTW i see no point discussing this with you as you have your views and I have mine about the play, so ADIOS.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:43 pm

I am of the view that Pepe was denied a legal goal. I seriously seriously don't know why you think there is a hidden motive behind this. Mascherano fell down when the ball flew past his midget head. It was a last resort play and it worked out for him but Madrid should have been 3-0 up at that stage. Al Jazeera pundits all agreed that Barca got off lucky.

In any case the first half was so one sided. I thought I was watching the Madrid derby Laughing

Last edited by Zealous on Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:43 pm

actually it was mou who decided for us to stay back plus we were tired from the full pressing on the first 30 minutes

also i remember a similar moment with ramos last season where he was on your penalty area and scored a header and if i aint mistaken the exactly same call happened, but that one was 100% not foul

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:24 pm

that awkward moment when people focus on your silly word and forget other part of the post
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:55 pm

Madrid cannot be better than Barca ever.

If Madrid wins, it is because the Barca "they knew" didn't play.

If Barca wins, it is because they are the BEST EVAH!.

Face it, life is unfair and we will never get credit. Not that i mind, in fact, i love it more albino.

Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:06 pm

eelir wrote:Did you watch that stream? I think you are just pissed of that our team with 10 man outplayed RM for 60 min, when your team had a chance to do a manita of your own. But RM played like cowards, you should not try to make a big fuzz of it. Just enjoy your deserved victory.

BTW i see no point discussing this with you as you have your views and I have mine about the play, so ADIOS.

How did madrid play like cowards? Actually we kicked your asses this time Laughing

Every time a midget on barca loses an aerial duel they go down like a sack of potatos. There are countless times ronaldo has a hand on his ass when going for headers. Man the *bleep* up kid
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:38 pm

With all the people saying that Madrid are better then Barca etc etc

Please do me two things and then I will shut up for ever about it.

1) How many trophies has Barca won compared to Madrid since Mou and Ronaldo got there?

2) What is the head to head record since Mou and Ronaldo got to Madrid?

I ask this because there should be no argument about this at all. These two teams have played head to head more then any other two teams in a 3 year span ever I would guess some years we have played 7 games against each other.

The proof is there, all the people saying lucky wins or lucky goals etc, it's football that's how it goes, good teams make there own luck. And of course if one team possesses the ball for 65-70% of the game they will look like they had more luck on there side because they had the ball all game , it's really pretty simple.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:08 pm

billionmillion wrote:I think possession football is a bad way to face big teams now. They must change their style play more direct and risk more. Possession football gets old and everybody knows how to stop it already. And the worst thing about possession football is that opposite team will always park the bus. With so many skilled players Barca simply can play direct football and kill opposite teams with fast football

Real Madrid are not even better than Barca's B team. Reason they beat barca is that they found a way to stop it. add here defense mistakes and barca injuries last season

omg. that's why you had a shot in the entire first half and that was from a free kick.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:27 am

Personally I think barca on par with us now, with getting modric.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:46 am

Zealous wrote:
billionmillion wrote:I think possession football is a bad way to face big teams now. They must change their style play more direct and risk more. Possession football gets old and everybody knows how to stop it already. And the worst thing about possession football is that opposite team will always park the bus. With so many skilled players Barca simply can play direct football and kill opposite teams with fast football

Real Madrid are not even better than Barca's B team. Reason they beat barca is that they found a way to stop it. add here defense mistakes and barca injuries last season

Real Madrid's B team is better than Barca's B team though.

Anyway you are regular poster but are about as sharp as a bag of wet mice.

hey don't insult wet mice.... i could expect smarter things from them than this fellow
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:12 am

Jack Daniels wrote:Madrid cannot be better than Barca ever.

If Madrid wins, it is because the Barca "they knew" didn't play.

If Barca wins, it is because they are the BEST EVAH!.

Face it, life is unfair and we will never get credit. Not that i mind, in fact, i love it more albino.

I can no longer sit down here and live in the past, there was a time when my country won the Olympics and my club won cpl 3 times in a roll but all that was in the past now, I have come to realise the harsh reality that nothing last forever.

2years ago if you come to me and ask me which team is the best in the world I will say Barcelona, but that was 2 years ago but as for the reality, I will tell you time and time again that Madrid has proven that they are now a better team than Barcelona, simply by beating them to the league as well as super cup.

Nevertheless it's good to see people still debating this, this year will set the seal. People will finally come to realise that Madrid are the 2nd best team in the world and Barcelona are probably 3rd or 4th after them, you can never be the best team in world when the game has become so competitive and then have a goalkeeper like Valdes as your first choice, 4-2years ago when dominate teams like Bayern, Madrid and Juventus were rejuvenating themselves maybe it was possible but now with the emergence of City and Dortmund, Barcelona are no longer better than Madrid, they took advantage of despair times when big clubs fell and they have truly enjoyed that moment.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:34 am

Bayern is better than both. And Juve are on the same level. I'm sick of hearing Barca and Madrid are the best in the world, cuz they're not. Bayern is. And at this point, Juventus is on the same level as them too and other big teams like United, City, Chelsea, Dortmund, etc can compete with them.

Last edited by juventus101 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:37 am

juventus101 wrote:Bayern is better than both. And Juve are on the same level.

Exactly, spot on.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:50 am

juventus101 wrote:Bayern is better than both. And Juve are on the same level. I'm sick of hearing Barca and Madrid are the best in the world, cuz they're not. Bayern is. And at this point, Juventus is on the same level as them too and other big teams like United, City, Chelsea, Dortmund, etc can compete with them.

Winning La Liga + CL Semi Final >>> CL Final Loss + Not winning anything domestically

:coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:58 am

Swagg wrote:
juventus101 wrote:Bayern is better than both. And Juve are on the same level. I'm sick of hearing Barca and Madrid are the best in the world, cuz they're not. Bayern is. And at this point, Juventus is on the same level as them too and other big teams like United, City, Chelsea, Dortmund, etc can compete with them.

Winning La Liga + CL Semi Final >>> CL Final Loss + Not winning anything domestically

Playing Champions league final dominating Chelsea>>>>>>>Semi finalist.

Also the team that got to final last year is inferior to our new team.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:02 am

The Messiah wrote:
Swagg wrote:

I like how you just ignored the 'not winning anything domestically part' Laughing

Only time will tell if you guys have improved from last year, beating Dortmund would help

eco smile
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:06 am

In what way are Madrid better than us lol?
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:09 am

Swagg wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Swagg wrote:

I like how you just ignored the 'not winning anything domestically part' Laughing

Only time will tell if you guys have improved from last year, beating Dortmund would help

eco smile

Oh I forgot to mention to you that we beat Dortmund and won German Super cup, thank you for reminding me.

We've been changing coaches a lot of recent and soon the team will find it's balance and we are obviously better from last season, because we kept all our key players and only brought in more players.

People also seems to forget Dortmund magical tactics of getting kicked out of Europe as early as November, then the concentrate on just the bundesliga, well! we have sorted that problem now by bring in.

Pizarro, Shaqiri, Mandzukic, Martinez, Dante, Starke, Wieser, Peters and Emre Can to stop them in their tracks whenever they deliberately get themselves kicked out of Europe.

But anyway, this time around I am sure Dortmund and City will make it pass the group Madrid will be eliminated to Europa cup(which they will win).
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next