Do People on here still believe Barcelona are better than Madrid?

+45
BarrileteCosmico
rwo power
billy_gr
Mamad
Vlad the Impaler
juventus101
The Messiah
Valkyrja
Dnmac4
FennecFox7
Jack Daniels
eelir
CBarca
kiranr
Pedram
shinigami99
Potential
billionmillion
Zealous
RED
Kingofeverythingclassy
7amood11
halamadrid2
REWB
Adrian0911
vivabarca38
che
Real Kandahar
Lord Awesome
StevieRayVaughan
Blue
windkick
LeSwagg James
Zero
McAgger
gondov
Die Borussen
The Franchise
Abramovich
Ganso
Onyx
guest7
Babun
RealGunner
jibers
49 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Do People on here still believe Barcelona are better than Madrid? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do People on here still believe Barcelona are better than Madrid?

Post by The Messiah Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:09 am

Swagg wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Swagg wrote:
juventus101 wrote:Bayern is better than both. And Juve are on the same level. I'm sick of hearing Barca and Madrid are the best in the world, cuz they're not. Bayern is. And at this point, Juventus is on the same level as them too and other big teams like United, City, Chelsea, Dortmund, etc can compete with them.

Winning La Liga + CL Semi Final >>> CL Final Loss + Not winning anything domestically

:coffee:

Playing Champions league final dominating Chelsea>>>>>>>Semi finalist.

Also the team that got to final last year is inferior to our new team.

I like how you just ignored the 'not winning anything domestically part' Laughing

Only time will tell if you guys have improved from last year, beating Dortmund would help

eco smile

Oh I forgot to mention to you that we beat Dortmund and won German Super cup, thank you for reminding me.

We've been changing coaches a lot of recent and soon the team will find it's balance and we are obviously better from last season, because we kept all our key players and only brought in more players.

People also seems to forget Dortmund magical tactics of getting kicked out of Europe as early as November, then the concentrate on just the bundesliga, well! we have sorted that problem now by bring in.

Pizarro, Shaqiri, Mandzukic, Martinez, Dante, Starke, Wieser, Peters and Emre Can to stop them in their tracks whenever they deliberately get themselves kicked out of Europe.

But anyway, this time around I am sure Dortmund and City will make it pass the group Madrid will be eliminated to Europa cup(which they will win).

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Do People on here still believe Barcelona are better than Madrid? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do People on here still believe Barcelona are better than Madrid?

Post by The Messiah Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:10 am

vivabarca38 wrote:In what way are Madrid better than us lol?

In many ways.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:10 am

The Messiah wrote:
vivabarca38 wrote:In what way are Madrid better than us lol?

In many ways.
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:25 am

if anything we are better than bayern not barca

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:33 am

I don't understand how Real fans can say they are better than Bayern when Bayern beat Real over two legs just a couple months ago. Yes it was through penalties, but Bayern was the better team in both legs, not to mention Real got some favourable calls, such as Marcelos horror tackle only being a yellow and not calling a clear penalty on Robben (think Robben kicked it into Pepes outstretched hand).

juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:43 am

You can fool some of the people some of the time, you can fool all of the some of the time but you can not fool all of the people all of the time, but this logic might not apply to all fans.

Currently Madrid can no longer match Bayern Munich, last season a weaker Bayern Munich beat them easily, but this season we've even become better and the gap has increased, it's such a shame Dortmund and City will eliminate Madrid to Europa league otherwise it would have been lovely to meet them again.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:47 am

football is not only results, in the 1st leg the score was 1-1 for 92 minutes therefore you cant judge the performance of the two teams cause different and required approaches were taken that day
as you realize we went to secure the draw, and that coentrao slip gave the win to bayern

now i ask you this simple question, we were 1-1 against bayern for almost 92 minutes and we won them at bernabeu
how on earth would you say they were the better team over 2 legs?

just cause we are a counter attacking team doesnt mean we are the weaker one even if we "look" like one on the pitch

and please dont talk about fabourable calls, please juve fan please.. all this century your head must have been bemused from all this cheating and you cant understand when its acted

both teams had their unlucky moments but one team had the luckiest one, penalties.

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:48 am

juventus101 wrote:I don't understand how Real fans can say they are better than Bayern when Bayern beat Real over two legs just a couple months ago. Yes it was through penalties, but Bayern was the better team in both legs, not to mention Real got some favourable calls, such as Marcelos horror tackle only being a yellow and not calling a clear penalty on Robben (think Robben kicked it into Pepes outstretched hand).

The Messiah wrote:You can fool some of the people some of the time, you can fool all of the some of the time but you can not fool all of the people all of the time, but this logic might not apply to all fans.

Currently Madrid can no longer match Bayern Munich, last season a weaker Bayern Munich beat them easily, but this season we've even become better and the gap has increased, it's such a shame Dortmund and City will eliminate Madrid to Europa league otherwise it would have been lovely to meet them again.

Don't be schocked.Somebody else will come anyway and tell you that Real Madrid is the best team in the world without having strong arguments. Smile

Don't try to say something! You will be the one that makes nonsense. smoking
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:51 am

take a bow be the arrow and goodbye

this thread is about barca and madrid, easily the 2 best teams in the world
bayern or any other wannabe best team dont take part

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:56 am

vlafy wrote:
juventus101 wrote:I don't understand how Real fans can say they are better than Bayern when Bayern beat Real over two legs just a couple months ago. Yes it was through penalties, but Bayern was the better team in both legs, not to mention Real got some favourable calls, such as Marcelos horror tackle only being a yellow and not calling a clear penalty on Robben (think Robben kicked it into Pepes outstretched hand).

The Messiah wrote:You can fool some of the people some of the time, you can fool all of the some of the time but you can not fool all of the people all of the time, but this logic might not apply to all fans.

Don't be schocked.Somebody else will come anyway and tell you that Real Madrid is the best team in the world without having strong arguments. Smile

Don't try to say something! You will be the one that makes nonsense.
smoking

Last time Bayern was called mad by Barca fan and Madrid fans said they are best because we are chokker and Justify his argument with Dortmund beating us to the league, while ignoring the fact that we beat Dortmund to Super Cup

I made a remark similar to this your remark, then 25% was deducted from my profile, you can't question Madrid/Barcelona fans on this forum just be-careful so you don't get the same treatment I got.

They can call Bayern mad and Chokers but we can't say otherwise..

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 am

Coentrao slip? Watch it again. Lahm schooled him. Coentrao slid tackled and Lahm saw it coming. And the game is still going on. In that case Germany in 06 was just as good as Italy, cuz they went for the draw and then got 2 goals scored on them in the last two minutes. The score was 2-1 for Bayern at the Allianz, and should've been 2-2 at the Bernabeu. And Madrid sat back because they were getting dominated. Gomez, Ribery, Robben, Kroos, and Schweinsteiger made a mockery of.your defense, too bad Gomez fluffed chance after chance or the scoreline would've been embarrassing for you.

And what does Jive have anything to do with this? And you call us cheaters? We have been acquitted from everything from 06, the FIGC is just too ashamed to officially give us our rightful scudettos back, and this recent one has nothing to do with Juve. Read up on it before making assumptions and calling Juve cheaters.[u]
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:17 am

If it wasn't for Robben and Gomez we could have beaten Madrid 4:2 in Spain and 3:1 in Germany but before we get too far, just watch this video of Bayern Munich 2nd team bossing Madrid.

We have a much better team now, compare to last season, Mandzukic wouldn't miss so many chances.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:21 am

Real Madrid have a better team too. Smile

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:29 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Real Madrid have a better team too. Smile

Madrid have a weaker team, first of all they let Sahin go on loan and sign inferior Modric and Essien(Essien is good but has pass his peak). Then Kaka will no longer play this season.

But for Bayern, Mandzukic, Pizarro, Shaqiri, Martinez, Dante and Can just take us to another whole new level compare to last season, plus the re-juvenated Muller.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:31 am

The problem was the midfield vs Bayern. Now we've signed Modric.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:35 am

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality, and then there are those like the messiah and juventus101 who turn one into the other

dd everett said once

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:37 am

Bayern are better than Madrid.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:41 am

Yea, that's not really the best example. Both teams played 3-4 starters in that game.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:50 am

I don't know what to say. I don't think Bayern is better than us honestly. but i can't say we are better than them either.

they defeated us over 2 legs but when i look at their performance in their league or against Dortmund ( i mean last year ) then i say to myself there is no way this team is better than us.

We won Liga in Barca's presence but Bayern faild and lost it To Dortmund.

all im saying is you can be better than a team but lose to them. because being better in 1 or 2 games doesn't always mean you are better in a Comprehensive view.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:00 pm

leaving Bayern out of this I'm gonna say that we are still better than Madrid.
The gap is closing but I believe that if we could play 10 times in a row we would win most of them
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:06 pm

Mamad wrote:I don't know what to say. I don't think Bayern is better than us honestly. but i can't say we are better than them either.

they defeated us over 2 legs but when i look at their performance in their league or against Dortmund ( i mean last year ) then i say to myself there is no way this team is better than us.

all im saying is you can be better than a team but lose to them. because being better in 1 or 2 games doesn't always mean you are better in a Comprehensive view.

We dominated Bundesliga half of the season, until of course when our players were injured and suspended.

Dortmund got kicked out of Europe(not CPL) Europe., for 2 season consistently Dortmund got themselves kicked out of Europe as early as November just so they concentrate on Bundesliga.

In all honestly, overall last season Madrid had a better overall team than us Bayern Munich, but only our first team was better than Madrid and lucky for us our first team was available to face Madrid.

Our bench and rotation was terrible, we had Pranjic, Olic, Van Buyten and Tymo as our only bench players, these pathetic players (apart from Tymo)might not even start for 2nd class team like Lazio/Liverpool etc.

But now as you can see, we spent 65million to improve our bench and bring the likes of. Mandzukic, Pizarro, Shaqiri, Martinez, Dante, Can to support Rafinha, Contento, V.Buyte, Tymo and Kroos/Muller/Gustavo on the bench and for rotation.

Currently Bayern Munich is the best team in the world, it's not a mistake that we have scored 15goal in our first 4 competitive matches and concede only 2(including a match against Dortmund who we beat easily)

Mandzukic already have 5goals and 3assist in 4 matches, Shaqiri 1goal 4assist in 4 matches and Pizarro come in mostly as substitute have already register 1goal in 40mins

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:07 pm

Mamad wrote:all im saying is you can be better than a team but lose to them. because being better in 1 or 2 games doesn't always mean you are better in a Comprehensive view.

This means that barca fans have all the rights in the world to say that they are better than Real even if they lose to them.But i saw many Real fans saying that they are better than Barca because they won 2-3 games against them silent . So in this case, Real vs Bayern...some of Real's fans accept this logic, that the team which loses can be better than the other one, but against Barca (when Real wins)...it's not available anymore and the teams which wins it's surely better.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:13 pm

billy_gr wrote:leaving Bayern out of this I'm gonna say that we are still better than Madrid.
The gap is closing but I believe that if we could play 10 times in a row we would win most of them

Barcelona are no longer better than Madrid, Barcelona has proven to be currently be the 3rd/4th best team in the world between them and Juvenstus.

How can Barcelona even be the best in the world when they have a goal-keeper like Valdes in their post and we have Neuer the best goal-Keeper in the world and Madrid have Casillas the 3rd best goalkeeper in the world after Buffon.

In order to compete as the best team in the world, you must first start from you goalkeeper, is top 10 in the world and obviously Valdes is not
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:33 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Mamad wrote:I don't know what to say. I don't think Bayern is better than us honestly. but i can't say we are better than them either.

We dominated Bundesliga half of the season, until of course when our players were injured and suspended.

Dortmund got kicked out of Europe(not CPL) Europe., for 2 season consistently Dortmund got themselves kicked out of Europe as early as November just so they concentrate on Bundesliga.

In all honestly, overall last season Madrid had a better overall team than us Bayern Munich, but only our first team was better than Madrid and lucky for us our first team was available to face Madrid.

Our bench and rotation was terrible, we had Pranjic, Olic, Van Buyten and Tymo as our only bench players, these pathetic players (apart from Tymo)might not even start for 2nd class team like Lazio/Liverpool etc.

But now as you can see, we spent 65million to improve our bench and bring the likes of. Mandzukic, Pizarro, Shaqiri, Martinez, Dante, Can to support Rafinha, Contento, V.Buyte, Tymo and Kroos/Muller/Gustavo on the bench and for rotation.

Currently Bayern Munich is the best team in the world, it's not a mistake that we have scored 15goal in our first 4 competitive matches and concede only 2(including a match against Dortmund who we beat easily)

Mandzukic already have 5goals and 3assist in 4 matches, Shaqiri 1goal 4assist in 4 matches and Pizarro come in mostly as substitute have already register 1goal in 40mins

Good points but still im not convinced Bayern is a better team than us. the two legged tie was pretty close ( Bayern had more chances but they didn't dominate ) and in some of those matches in Bundesliga you had all of your players.

btw i don't think Dortmund got themselves kicked out. not really.

vlafy wrote:
Mamad wrote:all im saying is you can be better than a team but lose to them. because being better in 1 or 2 games doesn't always mean you are better in a Comprehensive view.

This means that barca fans have all the rights in the world to say that they are better than Real even if they lose to them.But i saw many Real fans saying that they are better than Barca because they won 2-3 games against them silent . So in this case, Real vs Bayern...some of Real's fans accept this logic, that the team which loses can be better than the other one, but against Barca (when Real wins)...it's not available anymore and the teams which wins it's surely better.

well i never said we are better than Barca. not yet. but we are very close to them.

Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:47 pm

The Messiah wrote:
billy_gr wrote:leaving Bayern out of this I'm gonna say that we are still better than Madrid.

Barcelona are no longer better than Madrid, Barcelona has proven to be currently be the 3rd/4th best team in the world between them and Juvenstus.

How can Barcelona even be the best in the world when they have a goal-keeper like Valdes in their post and we have Neuer the best goal-Keeper in the world and Madrid have Casillas the 3rd best goalkeeper in the world after Buffon.

In order to compete as the best team in the world, you must first start from you goalkeeper, is top 10 in the world and obviously Valdes is not

Valdes was never a top 10 goalie for me but that didn't stop Barca from being the best in the past few years.

You say Barca is not the best in the world right now? Fine by me. I still think we would beat Madrid at least 6/10 regardless of players having off days.

But let's not speculate... October is not far away. It's a league game and both teams should be more ready
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:48 pm

If Dortmund didn't deliberately get themselves kicked out of Europe 2 years in a role, then please someone explain to me how teams like Marseilles and Olympiacos managed to make CPL and Europa With Dortmund being last in the group.

our B team easily beat Marseilles in 2nd leg.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next