Germany and the UEFA Coefficient - A Myth is busted!

+23
VivaStPauli
Red Alert
ioilersrock448
S
Kingofeverythingclassy
Cotes
Ion Creanga
DeviAngel
ELO
Arquitecto
aleumdance
Tomwin Lannister
Luca
Bellabong
GenBlizkin
Forza
7amood11
Onyx
Vlad the Impaler
The Messiah
free_cat
Highburied
rwo power
27 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Germany and the UEFA Coefficient - A Myth is busted! - Page 4 Empty Re: Germany and the UEFA Coefficient - A Myth is busted!

Post by The Messiah Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:32 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
rwo power wrote:Well, right now we had..

CL: Germany 3 wins - Italy 2 draws
EL: Germany: 4 draws :facepalm: - Italy: 3 draws, 1 win

So looks like Italy still didn't manage to capitalize much of the current German EL weakness.

So did you discreetly hope for this thread to morph into an Italia v Germany thread? Because that's what has turned into.

You started it my dear friend and now you can not take the heat, but be patience, there are still more games at hand, you never know, Bayern, Dortmund and Schalke can all get eliminated out of their groups and Milan and Juventus will progress, you win some and lose some, Bundesliga won this week, maybe next time will be your(sorry wishful thinking, because it's not gonna happen) lol

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Germany and the UEFA Coefficient - A Myth is busted! - Page 4 Empty Re: Germany and the UEFA Coefficient - A Myth is busted!

Post by rwo power Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:50 pm

Arquitecto wrote:So did you discreetly hope for this thread to morph into an Italia v Germany thread? Because that's what has turned into.
Well, no one but the Serie A fans really complain about the evil of the UEFA coefficient system, so it was all BL vs Serie A right from the start Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:54 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

So looks like Italy still didn't manage to capitalize much of the current German EL weakness.

So did you discreetly hope for this thread to morph into an Italia v Germany thread? Because that's what has turned into.

You started it my dear friend and now you can not take the heat, but be patience, there are still more games at hand, you never know, Bayern, Dortmund and Schalke can all get eliminated out of their groups and Milan and Juventus will progress, you win some and lose some, Bundesliga won this week, maybe next time will be your(sorry wishful thinking, because it's not gonna happen) lol

The Messiah wrote
Schalke 04 would destroy this current AC Milan, even Leverkusen will bring them down.

Bayern and Dortmund are better than Juventus, I think maybe only Juventus is better than Schalke 04 otherwise the first 3 teams in Bundesliga will easily smash Seria A

This is post #11 of this thread. Which clearly instigates your sensationalism whereas my first post involved me only criticizing the points system. Get your facts straight.

2. I couldn't care less about any Serie A team winning other than Milan. I've told you this at least a dozen times but it flies right over your head.

3. Unlike you, I don't support my rivals. You call yourself a Bayern Ultra/Bayern Fanatic yet you start a whole farce campaign on support for Dortmund while giving support for all German rivals in Europe (Ultras wouldn't be caught dead doing that). Kingofeverythingclassy is a bigger Bayern fan than you.

4. You were a lot cooler when you just supported Bayern and didn't care less about the Bundesliga, unlike every single BL fan here who will support every German club.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:02 am

Arquitecto wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

The Messiah wrote
Schalke 04 would destroy this current AC Milan, even Leverkusen will bring them down.

Bayern and Dortmund are better than Juventus, I think maybe only Juventus is better than Schalke 04 otherwise the first 3 teams in Bundesliga will easily smash Seria A

This is post #11 of this thread. Which clearly instigates your sensationalism whereas my first post involved me only criticizing the points system. Get your facts straight.

2. I couldn't care less about any Serie A team winning other than Milan. I've told you this at least a dozen times but it flies right over your head.

3. Unlike you, I don't support my rivals. You call yourself a Bayern Ultra/Bayern Fanatic yet you start a whole farce campaign on support for Dortmund while giving support for all German rivals in Europe (Ultras wouldn't be caught dead doing that). Kingofeverythingclassy is a bigger Bayern fan than you.

4. You were a lot cooler when you just supported Bayern and didn't care less about the Bundesliga, unlike every single BL fan here who will support every German club.

I am pretty sure you do not have two word in you dictionary.

1: Revolution
2: Re-evaluation

My campaign for Dortmund is a smart move for Bayern and Bundesliga. I am a hardcore Bayern fan, probably the most hardest hardcore Bayern fan ever but I also like Bundesliga outside Germany.

Say for example even Bayernzone that is a Bayern fan based forum we have a Dortmund section but that doesn't change anything about who I truly am, which is the hardest Bayern fan ever, and also it doesn't change the fact that Bundesliga have 4 spot in Champions league.

Also I think maybe Eufa can increase the first 4 top league to having 4 spot in champions league, that way both Bundesliga we have 4, while Seria A will also have 4 and everyone is happy(sorry, wishful thinking, it's never going to to happen) lol
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:29 am

Guys no Italian team won in Europe this week

sad just sad
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:34 pm

aleumdance wrote:Guys no Italian team won in Europe this week
sad just sad
SSC Napoli?
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:04 pm

oh them

I forgot
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ELO Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:07 pm

a little update for those who say serie a deserves a 4th CL Spot over BuLi:

Bundesliga:
9 games: 6 wins, 2 draws, 1 loss

Serie A:
6 games: 1 win, 4 draws, 1 loss

Very Happy

Last edited by ELO on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
ELO
ELO
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:08 pm

I am here to look for my owning quotes, I hope I find some.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:10 pm

The rightful Messiah Very Happy

Messi who scratch

Owning Madristas & Mehcolona fans :brickwall:

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:11 pm

ELO wrote:a little update for those who say serie a deserves a 4th CL Spot over BuLi:

Bundesliga:

Serie A:

Very Happy

Why are you even comparing BL with Serie A ? BL are closing in on PL at the moment.Serie A should avoid getting surpassed by Ligue 1 which looks tough and no Serie A team atm has the quality to be a legit CL contender ,it really is not surprising looking at those results you posted above.

Last edited by Surag on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:12 pm

ELO wrote:a little update for those who say serie a deserves a 4th CL Spot over BuLi:

Bundesliga:

Serie A:

Very Happy

Quite a simplified stat which doesn't tell the whole story.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ELO Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:14 pm

Arquitecto wrote:

i dont know what you mean with simplified, these are just the results of this CL season. Should i include the looks of the players or something? Wink
ELO
ELO
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:29 pm

ELO wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

i dont know what you mean with simplified, these are just the results of this CL season. Should i include the looks of the players or something? Wink

Words of advise ignore him, I never ignore any poster but his is an exceptional case..
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:35 pm

Surag wrote:

Bundesliga:

Serie A:

Very Happy

Why are you even comparing BL with Serie A ? BL are closing in on PL at the moment.Serie A should avoid getting surpassed by Ligue 1 which looks tough and no Serie A team atm has the quality to be a legit CL contender ,it really is not surprising looking at those results you posted above.

Simply put, some Serie A fans still believe that this is a fair comparison. But yeah, Bundesliga should be compared to EPL.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:48 pm

The Messiah wrote:
ELO wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Words of advise ignore him, I never ignore any poster but his is an exceptional case..

Why would someone ignore Arq?

Its like throwing a winning ticket in garbage ffs...

Arq is our treasure mine freund.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:50 pm

highburied wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
ELO wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

I see you are trying to make him feel better, good job.

Read all the nonsense he was writing here regarding Seria A better than Bundesliga...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:56 pm

The Messiah wrote:
highburied wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
ELO wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Read all the nonsense he was writing here regarding Seria A better than Bundesliga...

Once again you tread on borderline fallacy when you accuse me of saying things that I haven't said, just like you've done this in the past and FAILED to prove yourself on this count.

I like friendly banter but really don't like when people put words in my mouth
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:01 am

Arquitecto wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
highburied wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
ELO wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Once again you tread on borderline fallacy when you accuse me of saying things that I haven't said, just like you've done this in the past and FAILED to prove yourself on this count.

Beautiful gibberish all the more close to eloquent astonishment.

You are by far the weakest poster I have come across in any forum, next to you are : dooms, Potential, Maykabs, Ninis, Jiber and Namesless. Reason why you are below this guys is that sometimes they don't actually mean what they are saying but just trolling or having fun, you on the other part mean every single retarded debate you put up, you amaze me.

Don't bother I wont reply your message, as you would have noticed recently.

Last edited by The Messiah on Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:04 am

The Messiah wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
highburied wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
ELO wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

You are by far the weakest poster I have come across in any forum, next to you dooms, Potential, Maykabs, Ninis, Jiber and Namesless.

Again you counter by using useless derisions and pseudo-intellectual mockery rather then proving your previous (fallacious) points.

Continue being the class clown of the forum. Laughing
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:06 am

Arquitecto wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
highburied wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
ELO wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

You are by far the weakest poster I have come across in any forum, next to you dooms, Potential, Maykabs, Ninis, Jiber and Namesless.

Again you counter by using useless derisions and pseudo-intellectual mockery rather then proving your previous (fallacious) points.

Reason why you are below this guys(King, Jiber, Ninis etc) is that sometimes they don't actually mean what they are saying but just trolling or having fun, you on the other hand mean every single retarded debate you put up, you amaze me.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:12 am

The Messiah wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
highburied wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
ELO wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Reason why you are below this guys(King, Jiber, Ninis etc) is that sometimes they don't actually mean what they are saying but just trolling or having fun, you on the other hand mean every single retarded debate you put up, you amaze me.

I don't have time nor interest for trolling but to discuss, dissect and analysis football and its finer nuances.

But then again I don't expect a mind who calls Evolution a "theory" to understand that Laughing

Carry on
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:54 am

I stated back in the goal.com forum days that in 3 years time the Bundesliga would get the recognition it deserves and is one of the better leagues in the world... I'm a prophet of the lord. Razz
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:27 am

6 out of 7 Bundesliga teams in Europe have already made it to the knockouts and with a 7th looking set to surpass the group stages as well..

As of now they have the highest co-efficient points this year..Higher than La Liga too.

1.Germany-9.785
2.Spain-9.571
3.England-8.857
4.Italy-8.250
5.France-8.083

Add to that Bayern are one of the favorites to win CL this year.Dortmund are very much capable of making the last 4 and BL teams in EL have always managed to regularly make it to the latter stages of the competition.Really at this rate with only 4 points behind the Premier League in the Co-Efficient charts ,i think you gotta to fancy them to surpass the Premier League sooner or later imo.

The gap between Germany's closest rival in the table(Italy) is so large that its almost impossible to leapfrog them in the next few years which means Germany would be able to keep 4 cl spots for a number of years(atleast 4-5 years even with reasonable results) which is only going to strengthen their stance in Europe's elite competition.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:11 pm

Now everybody acting like they know about German football, typical of glory hunters.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:24 pm

Meh; you've been acting like you know about German football for years, and you still don't know anything.

We're all equals here. :coffee:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next