Vilanova hails Madrid chief Valdano for Guardiola comments

5 posters

Go down

Vilanova hails Madrid chief Valdano for Guardiola comments Empty Vilanova hails Madrid chief Valdano for Guardiola comments

Post by Clockwork Orange Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:29 pm

The los Blancos chief had recently hailed the football philosophy of the former Barca boss, comparing his innovative approach to the sport with the achievements of the late head of technology industry giant Apple, Steve Jobs.

"I loved what Valdano says," Vilanova told reporters, "He’s got a way of understanding football that I like.

"Even though he’s a Madridista, I'm sure he likes Barcelona’s style because he identifies with it."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2012/11/17/3533998/vilanova-hails-madrid-chief-valdano-for-guardiola-comments
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Vilanova hails Madrid chief Valdano for Guardiola comments Empty Re: Vilanova hails Madrid chief Valdano for Guardiola comments

Post by Bellabong Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:59 pm

Steve Jobs? You mean the guy that not only never made a charitable donation in his life but shut down Apple's philanthropic programs and became the greatest exploiter of consumers in history through deception?

Not somebody I'd want to be compared with.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Vilanova hails Madrid chief Valdano for Guardiola comments Empty Re: Vilanova hails Madrid chief Valdano for Guardiola comments

Post by Pedram Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:20 pm

might as well change your username to Goal.com news feeder.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:24 pm

There is a reason why all of us here don't comment on goal.com anymore Very Happy

a bit .. p o i n t l e s s
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:43 pm

You all keep bashing him for putting up news posted on other sites, why?
not like anyone else is posting anything remotely interesting so why single him out?
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down