Firenze
VanDeezNuts
DeviAngel
zizzle
the xcx
61 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Benitez new head coach of Chelsea - Page 5 Empty Re: Benitez new head coach of Chelsea

Post by S Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:19 pm

He has a 7m buyout clause i believe.

Also he isnt even worth 15m let alone 30.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Benitez new head coach of Chelsea - Page 5 Empty Re: Benitez new head coach of Chelsea

Post by Lex Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:22 pm

Talksport, talking with Paddy Power, have odds of him being sacked starting as early as February Shocked
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:24 pm

Yep it's Torres' fault we got rid of the best manager in the World for Avram Grant or even decided to pay £50m for a player who had multiple hamstring injuries in a couple of months :facepalm:

Stop searching for a scapegoat. Probably the same set of fans who blamed Terry for all the other departures. :facepalm:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:25 pm

Surag wrote:He has a 7m buyout clause i believe.

He said Ashley would price him at 30m that has nothing to do with what he's worth.....

Carroll wasn't even worth 10m Laughing

And yes he does have a 7m buyout clause.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:25 pm

Lex wrote:Talksport, talking with Paddy Power, have odds of him being sacked starting as early as February Shocked
I won't be surprised tbh. I just fear that all this turmoil will derail our once promising season.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:29 pm

Not so sure about him succeeding, Chelsea locker room is a nightmare, particularly with Benitez not being the best of man managers. It's quite clear he's been hired in the hopes of getting Torres going. I doubt the English clique will take it too well. If he gets Lampard, Terry, Cole, Cech etc to buy into his tactics. He will succeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:33 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

He said Ashley would price him at 30m that has nothing to do with what he's worth.....

Caroll was only 22 at that time and the price even if it was largely inflated considering the circumstances was paid with a view of looking at his age and potential.

Ba is 27 now and would be seen as an ideal stopgap solution for clubs looking to bolster their forward line in case of depth/injuries/loss of form etc.Its not like he's in rip roaring form either and i dont see how big clubs would come forward even with a 15m offer for him..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:33 pm

vasanthPato wrote:Not so sure about him succeeding, Chelsea locker room is a nightmare, particularly with Benitez not being the best of man managers. It's quite clear he's been hired in the hopes of getting Torres going. I doubt the English clique will take it too well. If he gets Lampard, Terry, Cole, Cech etc to buy into his tactics. He will succeed.
You were in there? You know this for sure? Oh wow!
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:36 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
vasanthPato wrote:Not so sure about him succeeding, Chelsea locker room is a nightmare, particularly with Benitez not being the best of man managers. It's quite clear he's been hired in the hopes of getting Torres going. I doubt the English clique will take it too well. If he gets Lampard, Terry, Cole, Cech etc to buy into his tactics. He will succeed.

Yet you still blame Torres for RDM's sacking? :facepalm:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:39 pm

Gil wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:

Yet you still blame Torres for RDM's sacking? :facepalm:
Let's see...if Torres was scoring goals would we be in the situation we are today? He's probably missed 10 one-on-one chances this season. Its not even funny. But no, let's not blame him. Right? On that point alone, he's responsible. Period.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:41 pm

Lex wrote:I wonder how long it'll be before the RAFA OUT signs start showing up

Benitez new head coach of Chelsea - Page 5 Article-2236894-16292106000005DC-678_634x370

This morning.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:42 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Lex wrote:I wonder how long it'll be before the RAFA OUT signs start showing up

Benitez new head coach of Chelsea - Page 5 Article-2236894-16292106000005DC-678_634x370

This morning.
GOAT fan :bow:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:46 pm

Surag wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Caroll was only 22 at that time and the price even if it was largely inflated considering the circumstances was paid with a view of looking at his age and potential.

Ba is 27 now and would be seen as an ideal stopgap solution for clubs looking to bolster their forward line in case of depth/injuries/loss of form etc.Its not like he's in rip roaring form either and i dont see how big clubs would come forward even with a 15m offer for him..

Only Suarez has scored more lol..... he's a very good forward and his record since coming to the PL speaks for itself. ( 31 in 58 games)

I just want rid because i'm convinced he's the reason we hoof and 4-4-2, Chelsea could a lot worse and especially for 7m.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:55 pm

Ba's a Giroud/Podolski level player. Not a striker an elite club like Chelsea should be buying, especially considering his age.

They need to be looking at someone like Falcao or Cavani.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:37 pm

Benitez new head coach of Chelsea - Page 5 Rafa+Benitez

"we are going to play 2 in the hole"

Laughing
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:28 pm

Gil wrote:Yep it's Torres' fault we got rid of the best manager in the World for Avram Grant or even decided to pay £50m for a player who had multiple hamstring injuries in a couple of months :facepalm:

Stop searching for a scapegoat. Probably the same set of fans who blamed Terry for all the other departures. :facepalm:

So you are saying Torres is innocent here? His 50m tag is the problem we have at the club since he came to Chelsea. Thats the only problem we had, remove him for a bit n we got a CL! Then put him back in and the manager gets sacked. Cos if he was scoring goals, we would be on top of the table right now and we would be in the knockout stages by now. Should have bought Aguero, but got this instead!
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:34 pm

Gil wrote:Yep it's Torres' fault we got rid of the best manager in the World for Avram Grant or even decided to pay £50m for a player who had multiple hamstring injuries in a couple of months :facepalm:

Like I said, NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT MANAGERS BEFORE TORRES. You're spinning this in a totally different direction.

Can you honestly tell me Torres had no part to play in Carlo, AVB & Robbie's sackings?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:37 pm

It's Romans fault. It's his club. Torres is a catalyst as was scheva
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:46 pm

jibers wrote:It's Romans fault. It's his club. Torres is a catalyst as was scheva
I'm just tired of everything Torres. This has been going on too long. 15 goals in 86 appearances. Bravo! He needs to be shipped out ffs. Any other club/manager would not have been this patient with him.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:54 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
jibers wrote:It's Romans fault. It's his club. Torres is a catalyst as was scheva
I'm just tired of everything Torres. This has been going on too long. 15 goals in 86 appearances. Bravo! He needs to be shipped out ffs. Any other club/manager would not have been this patient with him.

Brah I understand but roman spent 50 mill. And from the scheva case u can see how stubborn he is. Ur just gna have to acceptthatswhat he's like. To think u turned down falcao for this turd :facepalm:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by bowjob Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:27 pm

I give it two weeks until all the Chelsea fans adore him.
bowjob
bowjob
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:07 pm

jibers wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:

Brah I understand but roman spent 50 mill. And from the scheva case u can see how stubborn he is. Ur just gna have to acceptthatswhat he's like. To think u turned down falcao for this turd :facepalm:

we actually turned down Aguero for him.. basically. and paid more for him...
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:18 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:

I hate when people use this reasoning. "You weren't there so you can't say that!"

You don't have to be in there to know this. The difficulty in the Chelsea locker room-especially during AVB's tenure- is well known. It's not a stretch to say it's hard dealing with the Chelsea locker room, ask AVB about it brah
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:20 pm

CBarca wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:

I hate when people use this reasoning. "You weren't there so you can't say that!"

You don't have to be in there to know this. The difficulty in the Chelsea locker room-especially during AVB's tenure- is well known. It's not a stretch to say it's hard dealing with the Chelsea locker room, ask AVB about it brah

There were actually a lot of reports during AVB's time which suggested as much

I haven't seen much about RDM not getting along with players, so I think it's unfair to assume that there was turmoil in the locker room

There's just nothing to base it on

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:27 pm

CBarca wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:

How was it well known? I can agree that the players weren't happy with his managerial style, judging by his tactics and the arrogance he displayed to the press(which he probably displayed to the players as well) and any senior player on any team would be upset. I know I would. But don't make it look like the players are a bunch of "Mourinho or NOBODY" knobheads who can't accept a change.

The press blamed Drogba for "chasing" Scolari, something Drogba has clearly denied and judging by his ardent support of AVB during the turmoil, you'd know Drogba isn't such a person to cause commotion.

My point is, its all speculation. We have stars and experienced players on the team and its an easy target for the press to exploit. The ideas you have are purely based on what you've read in the press no? "A dailymail source said......a source in the dressing room confirmed....blah blah blah". Are we to believe that one of the players in the dressing room is giving information secretly to the press to tarnish the image of his teammates

After the West Brom match last weekend, a lot of media outlets carried a story about Cech leading a "revolt" in the dressing room. Let's hear from the horse's mouth now, shall we?

Benitez new head coach of Chelsea - Page 5 Capture-3

/rant

Very Happy
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:30 pm

Luca wrote:
CBarca wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:

There were actually a lot of reports during AVB's time which suggested as much

I haven't seen much about RDM not getting along with players, so I think it's unfair to assume that there was turmoil in the locker room

There's just nothing to base it on
Those reports were based on the earlier foundations the press had laid about AVB being too young for the Chelsea players. Its an easy route to exploit when you're looking for a story. You REALLY believe Lampard as an individual would cause that much trouble? He's one of the most consummate professionals I've ever watched in any sport.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next