Firenze
VanDeezNuts
DeviAngel
zizzle
the xcx
61 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Benitez new head coach of Chelsea - Page 3 Empty Re: Benitez new head coach of Chelsea

Post by Die Borussen Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:38 pm

anddd wow didnt expect that

im also in belief torres might truly reborn with this

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Benitez new head coach of Chelsea - Page 3 Empty Re: Benitez new head coach of Chelsea

Post by Red Alert Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:42 pm

I've been watching Liverpool since 1999.
But yes, I've never seen Rafa manage us in the PL.... Rolling Eyes

You have no idea on the affect of G+H. You have no idea on what Rafa did to keep us in the top four season after season. It took him 3 years to finally build the team he wanted in 08/09. Then the debt got out of control and we had to sell Alonso... then we had a poor season in 2009/10, and he was gone. Worse decision the club has done in the past decade. But look where we've been without him. The man knows how to run a club. Give him time and he'll deliver. I expect him to get booed in his first game, personally. Great boost that to not only the manager and management, but the players also. I don't think Roman will care though...

I just woke up and I'm still eating breakfast. The fun facts were taking the piss. Although, they were slightly true. :coffee:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:43 pm

Before appointing Benitez as new coach, Chelsea owner Abramovich called Guardiola to offer him a blank cheque, which was rejected. [sport]
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:45 pm

No point in having this discussion with him, YNWA.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:50 pm

gunnerlistick wrote:
Rafa is the only manager to get the best out Gerrard, Stevie me played his best footy under Rafa :coffee:

Getting the best out of a player doesn't really mean you make him a footballer.

Gerrard was class before Rafa came in. Rafa just 'used' him correctly and put better players [ala Masche, Alonso, TOrres] to get the best out of him.

And Gerrard me? Really? :coffee:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:52 pm

ynwa wrote:I've been watching Liverpool since 1999.
But yes, I've never seen Rafa manage us in the PL.... Rolling Eyes

You have no idea on the affect of G+H. You have no idea on what Rafa did to keep us in the top four season after season. It took him 3 years to finally build the team he wanted in 08/09. Then the debt got out of control and we had to sell Alonso... then we had a poor season in 2009/10, and he was gone. Worse decision the club has done in the past decade. But look where we've been without him. The man knows how to run a club. Give him time and he'll deliver. I expect him to get booed in his first game, personally. Great boost that to not only the manager and management, but the players also. I don't think Roman will care though...

I just woke up and I'm still eating breakfast. The fun facts were taking the piss. Although, they were slightly true. :coffee:
The point here is not about what he did for Liverpool. I don't really care about that tbh. The point here is the things he said about Chelsea while at Liverpool. You think the fans are gonna forget? You're basically calling Chelsea fans spoilt & classless for not adoring the man that helped your club? How does that affect us?
RedOranje wrote:No point in having this discussion with him, YNWA.
Don't try to make this about me.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:54 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:Summary:

Rafa - "Drogba is a coward, a diver and a cheat"

Rafa - "Lampard is overrated"

Rafa - "Chelsea is a soulless club"

Rafa - "Liverpool fans do not need plastic flags to support their club. They show true passion. Chelsea fans are passionless"

Conclusion: http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/2987554/title/benitez-appointed

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Someone posted my comment on their facebook page? Shocked scratch Laughing rofl

Benitez new head coach of Chelsea - Page 3 Capture-2
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:00 am

Blue Barrett wrote:
ynwa wrote:Fun fact: Lose to West Brom you get sacked.
Fun fact: Bench Torres and lose and the game may be your last.
Fun fact: Class fans.

Oh so you're mad because Chelsea fans didn't give him a royal welcome? You really expected the fans to be happy with the decision? I'm not even sure you were watching the PL when Rafa was Liverpool manager. If you did you would understand why Chelsea fans aren't happy with the appointment.

And if you know why and you're still trying to give the fans stick then I don't know what to tell you. You've got a strange logic my friend.

That video was from 8 months ago lol.

Anybody has any links to a good read on Rafa tactics especially from his Valencia days?
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:06 am

Very disappointing the reaction of many Chelsea fans (not all, but a very vocal minority). Rafa is a master tactician and a "game-changing" manager. This is precisely what Chelsea need.

I'm frankly surprised he would take the job (which I've heard is actually an 18 month contract #rumor). Watch the supporters go and protest to get him canned. If so, you deserve to slide down the table.

Benitez new head coach of Chelsea - Page 3 27183696
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:09 am

Blue Barrett wrote:The point here is not about what he did for Liverpool. I don't really care about that tbh. The point here is the things he said about Chelsea while at Liverpool. You think the fans are gonna forget? You're basically calling Chelsea fans spoilt & classless for not adoring the man that helped your club? How does that affect us?.

So what exactly did you mean by
I'm not even sure you were watching the PL when Rafa was Liverpool manager.
????

I'm calling Chelsea fans spoilt and classless because they have been key in some of the knee-jerk decisions by Roman to sack managers in the past. All that moaning and groaning in the past and chanting Mourinho's name despite having a manger in AVB was nothing but a lack of respect. Not even going to mention the amount Roman has spent on your club.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:10 am

@ donttread:

I've heard it's only up until the end of the season and then they're pushing on for Pep...?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:11 am

RealGunner wrote:Before appointing Benitez as new coach, Chelsea owner Abramovich called Guardiola to offer him a blank cheque, which was rejected. [sport]

The thought of going from Busquets, Xavi and Iniesta to Mikel, Ramires and Lampard was too much to think of.

He would of been tired again, after just 6 months..for completely different reasons.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:12 am

To all Chelsea fans, what pisses you off more, signing Rafa or sacking RDM?

I mean are you happy with the sacking but disappointed from the appointment if so then who would you have preferred to replace RDM, or just disappointed with the sacking?

IMO the sacking was bit harsh?
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:14 am

Di Matteo should never have been sacked.

Young manager, legend of the club, and did nothing wrong. Some poor results in the CL (they can still make it past group stages) and only a game off first place in the league... despite having a young squad and players still adapting to the country. He helped settle the likes of Oscar, Hazard and Azpil...
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:21 am

donttreadonred wrote:Very disappointing the reaction of many Chelsea fans (not all, but a very vocal minority). Rafa is a master tactician and a "game-changing" manager. This is precisely what Chelsea need.

I'm frankly surprised he would take the job (which I've heard is actually an 18 month contract #rumor). Watch the supporters go and protest to get him canned. If so, you deserve to slide down the table.

Benitez new head coach of Chelsea - Page 3 27183696

You have to understand Rafa is one of the most hated man at Stamford Bridge, for his comments and view against our club. He is also replacing a very liked man in Di Matteo a Chelsea through and through. Also a man who brought us our first ever CL trophy.

What did you expect seriously?

By Sunday i am sure Chelsea fan will back him against City.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:25 am

ynwa wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:The point here is not about what he did for Liverpool. I don't really care about that tbh. The point here is the things he said about Chelsea while at Liverpool. You think the fans are gonna forget? You're basically calling Chelsea fans spoilt & classless for not adoring the man that helped your club? How does that affect us?.

So what exactly did you mean by
I'm not even sure you were watching the PL when Rafa was Liverpool manager.
????
Quite simply, I meant if you were a Liverpool supporter when he was manager then you'd remember the things he said about Chelsea. But I can understand why you seem to have forgotten, considering he probably said different things about different clubs, Man United being the most outstanding I remember.

I'm calling Chelsea fans spoilt and classless because they have been key in some of the knee-jerk decisions by Roman to sack managers in the past. All that moaning and groaning in the past and chanting Mourinho's name despite having a manger in AVB was nothing but a lack of respect. Not even going to mention the amount Roman has spent on your club.
Scolari & AVB. Those were the only 2 managers the fans ever wanted gone and deservedly so. If you think they still deserved to be managers for longer then that's your own opinion. Other than that, what other Roman-era managers have we rallied against? Mourinho was a fan favourite. Most fans were indifferent with Grant and he wasn't even supposed to be there for a long time anyway. He was only there to see out the season once Mourinho resigned.

Most fans didn't agree with Carlo's sacking either. Despite the rough season, we finished 2nd(topping City on GD) and besides he won us the double the season before that. Only a very small minority wanted him out and that is hardly enough to motivate anyone into making any serious decisions. Ranieri was always a dead man walking the moment Roman took over and again no one rallied for him to get the boot(despite his horror showing against Monaco).

Hiddink was a fan favourite no question. Most fans even wanted him to take over before and after AVB was hired/fired. I don't think you've seen any Chelsea fan that wanted Robbie gone.

Don't talk like we influence decisions to fire managers. AVB was clueless, naive and arrogant and I hope his experience at Chelsea will help him become a better manager, tbh.

The appointment of Rafa shows clearly that fans DO NOT influence the club's decisions when it comes to managers because if we did, Rafa wouldn't even be on their list.

There you go.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:27 am

What I see here is Liverpool fans knocking Chelsea fans for not accepting their former manager/club legend or whatever else he is to Liverpool. Bias much? Personally, its going to take something really really huge for me to be bought over. I hate the man. Period.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:59 am

Over-rated manager..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:04 am

Swagg wrote:Over-rated manager..

Really? If anything, on this forum he is the opposite.

Won La Liga twice with neither Madrid nor Barca, compeltely turned Liverpool around and won the CL with a not overly fancied team.

Obviously had mishaps, but people on here seem to think he is a bumbling fool who lucked his way to everything.

People hype the crap out guys like Hiddink, while Rafa is vastly superior.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:07 am

The Franchise wrote:
Swagg wrote:Over-rated manager..

Really? If anything, on this forum he is the opposite.

Won La Liga twice with neither Madrid nor Barca, compeltely turned Liverpool around and won the CL with a not overly fancied team.

Obviously had mishaps, but people on here seem to think he is a bumbling fool who lucked his way to everything.

People hype the crap out guys like Hiddink, while Rafa is vastly superior.
Where is the +1 button when you need it.Underrated as hell in here
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:10 am

Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:13 am

Yeah i agree i think he's ridiculously underrated on here.

But that isn't why Chelsea fans are against him though atleast IMO.

They are against him for personal reasons.

Add to what Dani said Liverpool have fallen apart since he left, he won everything there was to win at Liverpool apart from the league ( and was quite unlucky he didn't win that in one year) and took Liverpool to 2 CL finals winning 1 and was quite unlucky not to win the other.

Valencia is obviously well documented, ok at Inter he failed in a sense but he wasn't given the chance to turn things round IMO.

Top quality coach and brilliant tactician and gets a lot of unfair flak.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:24 am

He only challenged for the EPL title once, in '09 I believe it was.. He was lucky to win the CL, Milan lost it more than Liverpool winning it IMO..

I don't think he's bad but I don't see him as an upgrade to some managers Chelsea have recently had, and they need to upgrade IMO
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:35 am

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:39 am

Not as funny for me, since I understand every word he's actually saying. Sad
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:50 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Not as funny for me, since I understand every word he's actually saying. Sad
Too bad Laughing

Can you put the actual translation in a spoiler?

Btw you speak Russian????!!! Shocked
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next