Firenze
VanDeezNuts
DeviAngel
zizzle
the xcx
61 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Benitez new head coach of Chelsea - Page 9 Empty Re: Benitez new head coach of Chelsea

Post by The Franchise Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:20 pm

Donuts wrote:

What does he expect Rafa to say, come on now.

Today Rafa is sayign Torres needs service..smh Rafa, I know your trying to give him confidence but just stop, your not fooling anyone, including him with this.

Mata, Hazard and Oscar...if they arent giving service, who the hell is?

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Benitez new head coach of Chelsea - Page 9 Empty Re: Benitez new head coach of Chelsea

Post by Abramovich Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:26 pm

kiranr wrote:
Abramovich wrote:Yeah Rafa only passed a few comments, weak troll attempt. I guess its pointless to try explain something like this to someone who about the club that they watch on a regular basis. I was going to say support, but then again that would be an insult to the part time fans, let alone the real ones Laughing.

Keep attacking me. That will make you point valid Laughing

Hows it attacking its the truth, your the one who can't understand a simple concept that if a manager was a bellend to you in the past etc I won't even go into detail, because we both know you don't feel anything for football.

Which you've said yourself so that's that, I'm not here to educate you on this matter further, I've wasted enough time on you. You may live in a third world country, but you surely have the resources to do the research before you start chatting out of your arse.

Have a good day, much love and kisses Heart
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:56 pm

Abramovich wrote:
kiranr wrote:
Abramovich wrote:Yeah Rafa only passed a few comments, weak troll attempt. I guess its pointless to try explain something like this to someone who about the club that they watch on a regular basis. I was going to say support, but then again that would be an insult to the part time fans, let alone the real ones Laughing.

Hows it attacking its the truth, your the one who can't understand a simple concept that if a manager was a bellend to you in the past etc I won't even go into detail, because we both know you don't feel anything for football.

Which you've said yourself so that's that, I'm not here to educate you on this matter further, I've wasted enough time on you. You may live in a third world country, but you surely have the resources to do the research before you start chatting out of your arse.

Grown men not being able to shake off ill-feelings about a man who made a few negative comments about the club and its fans and acting out in this manner is embarrassing to say the least. I do not need the resources of "first world countries" like England to know this.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:55 pm

It's normal for managers of rival clubs to say stuff like Benitez did.

In 2008 Ronaldo won the Ballon d'Or and Mourinho said Messi, Ibra etc are what players should be, not Ronaldo etc etc. Yet now Mourinho says Ronaldo's the best. Simply because he's on his team.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:17 pm

kiranr wrote:
Wow, i never knew people could take club rivalries this seriously. And hating a man for making some comments about your club when he was at a rival club? Are you guys 12?
Please tell me you're joking
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:22 pm

kiranr wrote:
Abramovich wrote:
kiranr wrote:

Grown men not being able to shake off ill-feelings about a man who made a few negative comments about the club and its fans and acting out in this manner is embarrassing to say the least. I do not need the resources of "first world countries" like England to know this.
Benitez new head coach of Chelsea - Page 9 Are-you-shtting-me-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-149
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:41 pm

No use arguing with him... try once twice n ... then have to realise that there is no medicine for stupidity.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:22 pm

iNFINITY9910 wrote:No use arguing with him... try once twice n ... then have to realise that there is no medicine for stupidity.

How is what i said stupidity?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:25 pm

anyways rafa shits one any manger you guys had perhaps even di matteo

la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:07 am

In a week where football fans have been stabbed due to their football allegiances, Kiranr claims to be surprised at the level of seriousness concerning football rivalries

:facepalm:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:41 am

Lex wrote:In a week where football fans have been stabbed due to their football allegiances, Kiranr claims to be surprised at the level of seriousness concerning football rivalries

:facepalm:

Stabbed due to their football allegiance? I am assuming you are talking about Tottenham and Lazio. I think the reason was more than just football allegiance there Lex.

But i probably did not put across what i wanted to say in an apt manner. That grown men cannot consider their back and forth as just banter and just support their new manager in a match against title rivals is beyond ridiculous. It is retarded in my opinion.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:37 am

Abramovich wrote:
kiranr wrote:

Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackmore. Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:37 am

ynwa wrote:Chelsea fans. :facepalm:

Blackmore. wrote:
I was southern_man under Lithium.

Yes, play Ivanovic in CB and potentially groom a new RB.

Apologies.

Southern_man still exists. Welcome back. :bow:

I never left, I'm here every single day lol. watching, creeping
Blackmore.
Blackmore.
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:56 am

kiranr wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:No use arguing with him... try once twice n ... then have to realise that there is no medicine for stupidity.

i cant be bothered to do the same argument they did, again. so just maybe scroll back n see..
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:07 am

Just so you know, kiranr, some people actually display emotions towards football. I know you don't, but a lot of other people do Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:16 am

Blue Barrett wrote:Just so you know, kiranr, some people actually display emotions towards football. I know you don't, but a lot of other people do Laughing

Regardless some of these posts are disgusting.

Attacking him because of the country he lives in? What gives people the right to feel superior to someone else?

Disgrace.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:20 am

Lex wrote:Chelsea fans should start taking pig heads to games and throwing them at Benitez instead, that's the mature, more dignified thing to do.....right?

Come on Lex, they just found some paper last weekend. They'll go back to the flags on the next matchday. :bow:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:29 am

iNFINITY9910 wrote:
kiranr wrote:

i cant be bothered to do the same argument they did, again. so just maybe scroll back n see..

What argument? All some of you did was call me plastic or say my point was idiotic.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:34 am

Blue Barrett wrote:Just so you know, kiranr, some people actually display emotions towards football. I know you don't, but a lot of other people do Laughing

Barrett, i don't confuse between emotions towards football and towards people. And i definitely do not confuse between banter and some actually nasty comments.

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:34 am

kiranr wrote:What argument? All some of you did was call me plastic or say my point was idiotic.

The irony. :bow:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:08 pm

Bump

I said Torres is going to start scoring with BEnitez as coach
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:43 pm

Rafa out
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:33 pm

Gee, 8-0! He has got Torres scoring again... ffss...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:13 am

iNFINITY9910 wrote:
ynwa wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:

True, fair point. But firing 2 managers every year is a bit like a 12 year old managing a club isn't it? 12 year old un-educated child that is.

Yes, but he's been acting this way for nearly a decade now.

He treats Chelsea as if it's his own little toy - that part is obvious, no?

iNFINITY9910 wrote:So you are saying Torres is innocent here? His 50m tag is the problem we have at the club since he came to Chelsea. Thats the only problem we had, remove him for a bit n we got a CL! Then put him back in and the manager gets sacked. Cos if he was scoring goals, we would be on top of the table right now and we would be in the knockout stages by now. Should have bought Aguero, but got this instead!

Go dig up your Torres = Sheva 2.0 quotes.

Torres' Chelsea career has just began... although it will only last 6 months or so. :coffee:

Haha yea i regret that now... i didn't think it would happen.. but it happened. But anyways Torres is not Sheva 2.0... Sheva was miles better than this guy.
About the managers, its all after Mourinho. Shevchenko was bought n it unsteadied. Then it was a bit unsteady but Carlo kinds steadied it a bit. But
then Torres came n this now.

What a joke.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:27 am

scrub of a striker, but hes still got that charm https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151315152847458&set=vb.278416902182976&type=2&theater :bow:
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9