Firenze
VanDeezNuts
DeviAngel
zizzle
the xcx
61 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Benitez new head coach of Chelsea - Page 4 Empty Re: Benitez new head coach of Chelsea

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:50 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Not as funny for me, since I understand every word he's actually saying. Sad
Too bad Laughing

Can you put the actual translation in a spoiler?

Btw you speak Russian????!!! Shocked

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Benitez new head coach of Chelsea - Page 4 Empty Re: Benitez new head coach of Chelsea

Post by LeBéninois Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:56 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Not as funny for me, since I understand every word he's actually saying. Sad

You speak Russian ?
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:58 am

The love most LFC fans hold for him despite the way he's portrayed by the English media should really speak volumes about the man's managerial ability and character.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:49 am

First guy trying to expose fergie, oh how we love you rafa :bow: . Crying or Very sad I'm not too happy his at chelsea, but with no chance of coming back to lfc within the next 2-4 years, he can move on with my blessing.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:32 am

Blue wrote:
donttreadonred wrote:Very disappointing the reaction of many Chelsea fans (not all, but a very vocal minority). Rafa is a master tactician and a "game-changing" manager. This is precisely what Chelsea need.

I'm frankly surprised he would take the job (which I've heard is actually an 18 month contract #rumor). Watch the supporters go and protest to get him canned. If so, you deserve to slide down the table.

Benitez new head coach of Chelsea - Page 4 27183696

You have to understand Rafa is one of the most hated man at Stamford Bridge, for his comments and view against our club. He is also replacing a very liked man in Di Matteo a Chelsea through and through. Also a man who brought us our first ever CL trophy.

What did you expect seriously?

By Sunday i am sure Chelsea fan will back him against City.
Class...

Respect for career accomplishments...

Human decency...

All of which have been missing so far. You say Chelsea fans will back him, and I honestly hope so. However, I can't say I'm as optimistic after seeing the initial reaction.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:38 am

donttreadonred wrote:
Blue wrote:
donttreadonred wrote:Very disappointing the reaction of many Chelsea fans (not all, but a very vocal minority). Rafa is a master tactician and a "game-changing" manager. This is precisely what Chelsea need.

I'm frankly surprised he would take the job (which I've heard is actually an 18 month contract #rumor). Watch the supporters go and protest to get him canned. If so, you deserve to slide down the table.

Benitez new head coach of Chelsea - Page 4 27183696

You have to understand Rafa is one of the most hated man at Stamford Bridge, for his comments and view against our club. He is also replacing a very liked man in Di Matteo a Chelsea through and through. Also a man who brought us our first ever CL trophy.

What did you expect seriously?

By Sunday i am sure Chelsea fan will back him against City.
Class...

Respect for career accomplishments...

Human decency...

When have you ever seen that in football? Every Fan you see is a t**t and you just have to go as far as the Barca V Madrid on this forum to know there is no respect for rivals in football.

You are idiotic to think Rafa will be treated any differently.

It would be like CR7 being signed by Barca. They wouldn't love him, they would boo him.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:41 am

ynwa wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:
because our board is acting like 12 year old kids!

Your club would be non existent if it wasn't for your board ffs.

True, fair point. But firing 2 managers every year is a bit like a 12 year old managing a club isn't it? 12 year old un-educated child that is.

baresi wrote:To all Chelsea fans, what pisses you off more, signing Rafa or sacking RDM?

I mean are you happy with the sacking but disappointed from the appointment if so then who would you have preferred to replace RDM, or just disappointed with the sacking?

IMO the sacking was bit harsh?

sacking RDM first of all... i was shocked tbh. Didn't see this coming at all, sure we are on a rough patch but this is a team in transition.

Then to see one of the most hated managers of a Chelsea fan taking the club... its just hard to take. Just too hard.

I understand that Liverpool fans love him, but what he said about the club, the fans.... thats just unforgettable. You have to look at the situation through a Chelsea fans view... this is just a stupid move by the board. The club survives on fans, the whole point of football is entertainment. Then you bring one of the most hated characters by fans and players( who were playing back then) to manage the club. How do you expect us to cheer the team knowing that its him pulling the strings? We love the club, we love the players, we loved RDM! and no matter what we love Abramovich. But Rafa, nope... I won't be watching Chelsea or club football for that matter this season anymore. Till he is in the club, I wont watch. Its just unfair!
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:15 am

Hope rafa is at the club for a long time so we can clear some of this moronic garbage from our fan base

fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:20 am

Benitez new head coach of Chelsea - Page 4 543134_442867739106090_245607993_n
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:43 am

fatman123 wrote:Hope rafa is at the club for a long time so we can clear some of this moronic garbage from our fan base

as long as he is there, im under that moronic garbage!
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:52 am

I am looking forward to seeing Rafa's signature formation, the very wide 4-5-1 .
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:34 am

Blue Barrett wrote:Benitez new head coach of Chelsea - Page 4 543134_442867739106090_245607993_n

They were getting good but then it got old...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:45 am

Swagg wrote:He only challenged for the EPL title once, in '09 I believe it was.. He was lucky to win the CL, Milan lost it more than Liverpool winning it IMO..

I don't think he's bad but I don't see him as an upgrade to some managers Chelsea have recently had, and they need to upgrade IMO

Luck? Mourinho was lucky to win his Porto one too, but it is what it is. Gotta give credit where its due.

Is he better than other Chelsea coaches? I was as big a fan as AVB as anyone, I still think he is a quality coach, but Rafa is better than him. He is also much better than Di Matteo so I do think its an upgrade.

The only Chelsea coach better than Rafa was Mourinho and probably Carlo.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:12 am

Chelsea fans so mad. Maybe rafa should buy you all some stupid plastic flags to help you cope with your lack of passion as a peace offering drinking
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:09 am

This is approaching classic thread status. Opinions...

Plastic fans: Apparently carry plastic flags to show their "plasticity". rofl

Di Matteo: Hard done by. Harsh considering he had to play attacking mids, Luiz and Cahill, as centre-backs.

Abramovich: Petulant asswipe. Impatient and petty. Chelsea fans should be grateful for his money, but not his decision-making.

Benitez: A good manager who won't succeed this season due to his circumstances beyond his control. The pressure of fans, management, his players and the turmoil created by his appointment will be too much to overcome unless he truly is a miracle worker. If anyone thinks that Roman Abramovich will lower his lofty standards for an "interim coach", they are wrong. Victory in the EPL or it's Rafa's head on the chopping block.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:38 pm

Benitez is an amazing coach,one of the top 3 tacticans in the world.The thing with Benitez however,is that he needs both money and things to go his way for his team to work perfectly.The money is there but I doubt Abrahamovich will let him have full control over transfers so he may not do so well at Chelsea.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:13 pm

‘Chelsea is a big club with fantastic players, every manager wants to coach a such a big team,’ said the Spaniard. ‘But I would never take that job, in respect for my former team at Liverpool, no matter what. For me there is only club in England, and that’s Liverpool.’

Its must be the money. eco smile
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:21 pm

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:Chelsea fans so mad. Maybe rafa should buy you all some stupid plastic flags to help you cope with your lack of passion as a peace offering drinking
You must feel really good about yourself after that comment don't you, Benny?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:26 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
‘Chelsea is a big club with fantastic players, every manager wants to coach a such a big team,’ said the Spaniard. ‘But I would never take that job, in respect for my former team at Liverpool, no matter what. For me there is only club in England, and that’s Liverpool.’

Its must be the money. eco smile
Hypocrisy is so cute!
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:29 pm

This is going to be a glamorized version of Keane at Blackburn. Every win will be met with indifference, while every loss will be treated like a death in the family, with Benitez holding the smoking gun

I wonder how long it'll be before the RAFA OUT signs start showing up
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:29 pm

Stop whining will you. Benitez is the best coach this sorry ass club can get.

Things can only get better for Chelsea from now on.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:55 pm

Does every Chelsea fan here keep denying that Fernando Torres' utter incompetence hasn't cost three managers their jobs? Has everyone forgotten the Shevchenko fiasco? Mourinho just like Ancelotti landed a player who wasn't approved by either of them but since Abra was adamant for Shevchenko to be played thus souring the relationship along with having Shevchenko costing Mourinho a more success campaign with his personal demise.

The ever so selfless Fernando Torres cries his eyes out in Dalglish's office to move to Chelsea in some brilliant timing on the last day of the transfer Mercato. What does he do? Manages 1 goal in 14 games and costs Ancelotti not only the League title but the Quarter Final tie with United as well with pathetic performances. Guess what? Abramovic was undoubtedly behind Ancelotti's reason to start Torres in order to bring profit out of the 50 mil buy yet the serious consequences was Torres with his Houdini acts caused the stuttering downfall of Carlo's campaign. Drogba came on every time to outclass Torres as judging by Carlo's comments you could tell it wasn't in his vested interests to play Torres instead of Drogba.

Enter AvB and Torres scores 1 in 22 games yet its all AvB's fault that he didn't "bring the best out" of Torres. Thus causing AvB's unfortunate exit even when he built the side around him.

When things looked awful in the last 6-7 games Fernando became Houdini again despite Di Matteo's attempts to fix the Torres crisis as best as he can.
Come Tuesday night in Turin, Di Matteo doesn't succumb to Abra's pressure and plays a far more capable Hazard in Torres' position as a false 9, resulting in one of the reasons of his sacking.

Increasingly, there has been no greater example of a player whose life revolves totally around himself. I'm surprised the man doesn't perpetually wear Balotelli's famous slogan on his shirt "why always me?"

Example? Chelsea make a brilliant comeback vs Napoli as Torres also was witness to the event after being subbed on. Chelsea win it in extra time and while the whole crowd, staff and squad celebrate, Torres is left mopping around with his head down simply because he didn't score. I remember when RDM was the first to heartily congratulate Torres with a celebratory jump on his back yet Torres was too busy sulking, Di Matteo quickly went on to celebrate with someone not in his introspective thoughts.
Instead of glorying in the greatest night in Chelsea’s history, Torres moaned about not being allowed to take a penalty and being left on the bench for all but six minutes of normal time.
He went on: “I’ve been through the worst moments of my career this season and I’m not willing to re-live them. Next season I want someone to tell me what’s going to happen, what role I’ll have in the team, what is expected of me and to evaluate whether it’s worth it.”
“But for the fans this season I’d have thrown in the towel.”
Instead, he waited until this season to do it.
Even though he was told precisely what was going to happen and what his role in the team would be.
To this end and to give him all the support necessary, Abramovich went out and added Eden Hazard and Oscar to a list of goalmakers that already included Juan Mata.
Their brief? To provide the chances that would finally pay dividends on the owner’s £50m investment and to have Torres accrue some goals finally.

Its quite obvious that one of the prime reasons Benitez was signed was to bring the best out of Torres. Yet what isn't realized is that Torres' mentality has gone down the drain and Benitez was only a supplement to Torres' success in Liverpool and not directly responsible.

He doesn't care about Atletico, he didn't care for Liverpool despite lying that he did, nor does he Chelsea. Its all about him. The sooner you learn this the better you will understand. Trust me, after years of listening to his bullshit and getting an idea of his mentality, its open for everyone to see.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:12 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Does every Chelsea fan here keep denying that Fernando Torres' utter incompetence hasn't cost three managers their jobs? Has everyone forgotten the Shevchenko fiasco? Mourinho just like Ancelotti landed a player who wasn't approved by either of them but since Abra was adamant for Shevchenko to be played thus souring the relationship along with having Shevchenko costing Mourinho a more success campaign with his personal demise.

The ever so selfless Fernando Torres cries his eyes out in Dalglish's office to move to Chelsea in some brilliant timing on the last day of the transfer Mercato. What does he do? Manages 1 goal in 14 games and costs Ancelotti not only the League title but the Quarter Final tie with United as well with pathetic performances. Guess what? Abramovic was undoubtedly behind Ancelotti's reason to start Torres in order to bring profit out of the 50 mil buy yet the serious consequences was Torres with his Houdini acts caused the stuttering downfall of Carlo's campaign. Drogba came on every time to outclass Torres as judging by Carlo's comments you could tell it wasn't in his vested interests to play Torres instead of Drogba.

Enter AvB and Torres scores 1 in 22 games yet its all AvB's fault that he didn't "bring the best out" of Torres. Thus causing AvB's unfortunate exit even when he built the side around him.

When things looked awful in the last 6-7 games Fernando became Houdini again despite Di Matteo's attempts to fix the Torres crisis as best as he can.
Come Tuesday night in Turin, Di Matteo doesn't succumb to Abra's pressure and plays a far more capable Hazard in Torres' position as a false 9, resulting in one of the reasons of his sacking.

Increasingly, there has been no greater example of a player whose life revolves totally around himself. I'm surprised the man doesn't perpetually wear Balotelli's famous slogan on his shirt "why always me?"

Example? Chelsea make a brilliant comeback vs Napoli as Torres also was witness to the event after being subbed on. Chelsea win it in extra time and while the whole crowd, staff and squad celebrate, Torres is left mopping around with his head down simply because he didn't score. I remember when RDM was the first to heartily congratulate Torres with a celebratory jump on his back yet Torres was too busy sulking, Di Matteo quickly went on to celebrate with someone not in his introspective thoughts.
Instead of glorying in the greatest night in Chelsea’s history, Torres moaned about not being allowed to take a penalty and being left on the bench for all but six minutes of normal time.
He went on: “I’ve been through the worst moments of my career this season and I’m not willing to re-live them. Next season I want someone to tell me what’s going to happen, what role I’ll have in the team, what is expected of me and to evaluate whether it’s worth it.”
“But for the fans this season I’d have thrown in the towel.”
Instead, he waited until this season to do it.
Even though he was told precisely what was going to happen and what his role in the team would be.
To this end and to give him all the support necessary, Abramovich went out and added Eden Hazard and Oscar to a list of goalmakers that already included Juan Mata.
Their brief? To provide the chances that would finally pay dividends on the owner’s £50m investment and to have Torres accrue some goals finally.

Its quite obvious that one of the prime reasons Benitez was signed was to bring the best out of Torres. Yet what isn't realized is that Torres' mentality has gone down the drain and Benitez was only a supplement to Torres' success in Liverpool and not directly responsible.

He doesn't care about Atletico, he didn't care for Liverpool despite lying that he did, nor does he Chelsea. Its all about him. The sooner you learn this the better you will understand. Trust me, after years of listening to his bullshit and getting an idea of his mentality, its open for everyone to see.

THANK YOU ARQ!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

I said this numerous times! When I mentioned it in the chat Gil(Torres fanboy) was laughing, asking if Torres was also responsible for all the managers sacked before he arrived. :facepalm:

I've said it again and again! Carlo, AVB and now Robbie. Torres was a HUGE reason they got the boot and in Carlo & Robbie's cases he was THE reason. I can't stand him anymore. Seriously. Sulking at every possible opportunity.. Acting like a bloody kid that hasn't gotten his candy meanwhile he can't hit a barn door if he was sitting on the handle. Absolutely AWFUL and full of himself. Me, me, me, me, me.

They need to sell him already! I don't even necessarily want a Falcao. Just somebody decent that's going to play for the team and not sulk and SCORE GOALS, even if not at a high rate but at least on a consistent and clinical basis.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:14 pm

You should take Ba :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:16 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:You should take Ba :coffee:
We would gladly take him. But Ashley is probably going to price him upwards of £30M Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:19 pm

He has a 7m buyout clause i believe.

Also he isnt even worth 15m let alone 30.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next