Firenze
VanDeezNuts
DeviAngel
zizzle
the xcx
61 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Benitez new head coach of Chelsea - Page 7 Empty Re: Benitez new head coach of Chelsea

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:05 am

ynwa wrote:
bowjob wrote:I give it two weeks until all the Chelsea fans adore him.

They will never adore him. He hurt their feelings so bad. The plastic flags comment was too hard to take. Sad
It amazes me that for some reason you're upset because Chelsea fans aren't kissing the feet of your beloved former manager.

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Benitez new head coach of Chelsea - Page 7 Empty Re: Benitez new head coach of Chelsea

Post by RedOranje Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:07 am

Nameless wrote:I have a question for Liverpool fans here...
HOW DOES IT FEEL? Very Happy

Honestly not terribly bothered by this, to be honest. After it became clear in the summer that the new owners did not want to risk "moving backward" by giving him a second spell at Anfield it's simply nice to see him back in work... even if it is with Chelsea.

I'm a bit worried that he's taken up another poisoned chalice and it could ultimately put the final nail in his managerial career's coffin, but I sincerely hope he finds success again. Of course, that all should be pretty apparent from the preceding comments in this thread from LFC fans.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:24 am

Blue Barrett wrote:
ynwa wrote:
bowjob wrote:I give it two weeks until all the Chelsea fans adore him.

They will never adore him. He hurt their feelings so bad. The plastic flags comment was too hard to take. Sad
It amazes me that for some reason you're upset because Chelsea fans aren't kissing the feet of your beloved former manager.

But the feelings of the poor flags. Being spoken in the same breathe as Chelsea fans. Oh dear.

Let me be more clear this time:

You bunch need to grow a pair. He said a few words against you people, so what? He was managing a rival club. It's not like he f*cked your girlfriend or something. This "will forever be hated" shit is crap.

Split between it.

Happy his finally managing again but I do feel he chose the wrong club yet again. I have no doubt if given support that he will be a success though. Fantastic manager but won't have the faith from the fans due to stubborness.

I really do hate Chelsea though. Not as much as United or Everton per se, but they are close. :\
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:03 am

I think Chelsea made a good plus a tricky choice in Rafa . However , capable as he may be , i understand why their fanbase aren't pleased with his aquisition , as of now at least.

Having said that , i guess after a good run of games and some Torres goals rofl fans will try to look the other way . Especialy if he get's it right down the road .

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:17 am

I love Rafa no matter what, just wish it was some other club he came back into managing with. I hate Chelsea, even City, Arsenal, and Spurs would've been better. I do want him to manage Madrid after Mou though.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:35 am

SACK by the end of the season.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:46 am

Makes sense lol buying managers to get the best out of Torres & Mata seems like Abromavich's style, hopefully it works it's a shame what's happened to Torres...

Gemini
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:05 am

ynwa wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:
ynwa wrote:

Your club would be non existent if it wasn't for your board ffs.

True, fair point. But firing 2 managers every year is a bit like a 12 year old managing a club isn't it? 12 year old un-educated child that is.

Yes, but he's been acting this way for nearly a decade now.

He treats Chelsea as if it's his own little toy - that part is obvious, no?

iNFINITY9910 wrote:So you are saying Torres is innocent here? His 50m tag is the problem we have at the club since he came to Chelsea. Thats the only problem we had, remove him for a bit n we got a CL! Then put him back in and the manager gets sacked. Cos if he was scoring goals, we would be on top of the table right now and we would be in the knockout stages by now. Should have bought Aguero, but got this instead!

Go dig up your Torres = Sheva 2.0 quotes.

Torres' Chelsea career has just began... although it will only last 6 months or so. :coffee:

Haha yea i regret that now... i didn't think it would happen.. but it happened. But anyways Torres is not Sheva 2.0... Sheva was miles better than this guy.

About the managers, its all after Mourinho. Shevchenko was bought n it unsteadied. Then it was a bit unsteady but Carlo kinds steadied it a bit. But
then Torres came n this now.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:07 pm

This was like when Woy was hired in 'pool, no?

*going to RAWK to check on their blood pressures*
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:15 pm

*facepalm*

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:34 pm

Why should Liverpool fans feel anything about Benitez managing Chelsea?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:30 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Why should Liverpool fans feel anything about Benitez managing Chelsea?

I was going to comment "why so plastic" when i saw the post before the username than i saw it was you and made sense Laughing <3 <3
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:05 pm

ynwa wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:
ynwa wrote:

But the feelings of the poor flags. Being spoken in the same breathe as Chelsea fans. Oh dear.

Let me be more clear this time:

You bunch need to grow a pair. He said a few words against you people, so what? He was managing a rival club. It's not like he f*cked your girlfriend or something. This "will forever be hated" shit is crap.
I don't even...... rofl

No need going back and forth with you. Stay mad. Whether you like it or not, whether you can get your head around it or not, HE WILL NEVER BE LOVED AT STAMFORD BRIDGE! He MAY be accepted after a while but he will NEVER EVER be loved or liked. If you want to continue throwing your toys out the barn because of that then go ahead Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:25 pm

^^ exactly
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:45 pm

Zero wrote:This was like when Woy was hired in 'pool, no?

*going to RAWK to check on their blood pressures*

Except that Rafa is a successful manager who's won multiple top tier trophies and was a legend for LFC for how he immersed himself in the club's culture and history, whereas Hodgson is and was a mediocre manager with mediocre ambitions who has little tactical nous and made absolutely no attempt whatsoever to ingratiate himself to the fanbase. Despite popular opinion most LFC fans did give Hodgson a chance (and some even cheered his appointment). There were no fans protesting his appointment with banners in any case... we were focused on the owners at the time.

So I suppose if by "like when Woy was hired in 'pool" you mean not at all similar, then you have a point.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:49 pm

I am benitez fan but i personally feel like he should have never agreed to become the coach there. Taking a team midseason, and signing a deal till the end of the year is nonsense to me. He kept on rambling about how he wanted to join a real project, but he just signed for a hasty, quick fire owner that doesnt wait on managers. And above everything else, Chelsea and CIty are two of the biggest clubs after Pep. If they can get him to agree to something, Rafa will leave again and will end up looking like a clown. that's of course if he doesnt win the CL or the EPL...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:55 pm

Benitez is a clown as far as I know. He would sell half of Chelseas players just to get his system working. He dosent have what it takes to win the EPL imo, the competition is too fierce for him to handle, the CL for him is a longshot imo.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:01 pm

Blue wrote:FML.

Well at least i will be happy when he gets fired.

Oh my word...I just had to comment straight away. That sig of yours has just made me bust out laughing till my ribs hurt....

rofl rofl rofl
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:04 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Rafa this time two days ago

Benitez new head coach of Chelsea - Page 7 68352_10151257871104914_1170954089_n

Yooo this thread is pure comedy gold!! LOOOOOOOOLLLL!!!!!!
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:32 am

Interested on who what he plays and who he plays against City? Any thoughts?
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:02 am

He plays Torres....
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:08 am

I doubt the team will change much, if at all.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:58 am

would the love to see the reaction of you peeps if he manages to flip the table to his benefit

and then offcourse gets sacked
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackmore. Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:20 am

I can see one of Cahill or Luiz being dropped, potentially both when Terry is back.
Blackmore.
Blackmore.
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:16 pm

la bestia negra wrote:would the love to see the reaction of you peeps if he manages to flip the table to his benefit

Why would it differ? its the same person n its not like he is going to erase any history.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:25 pm

iNFINITY9910 wrote:
la bestia negra wrote:would the love to see the reaction of you peeps if he manages to flip the table to his benefit

Why would it differ? its the same person n its not like he is going to erase any history.

im not telling you guys to worship him what im saying is if he manages to flip the table would you guys stick to him
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next