the xcx
jibers
Onyx
Die Borussen
Arquitecto
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mourinho: Inter the Best Part of My Career Empty Mourinho: Inter the Best Part of My Career

Post by Arquitecto Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:12 pm

The Real Madrid manager sat down with Sky Sports and confirmed the most special moment for The Special One was with the Nerazzurri in 2010.

"Winning the Champions League and especially with Inter was something special"

“It was the best part of my career. Absolutely,” said Mourinho.

“Massimo Moratti had that dream since he was a child. He had fantastic Coaches and fantastic players, but never got it."

"Serie A I got to know since it was my favourite league to watch since my childhood in Setubal as from watching the Italians I inherited a lot of my coaching ability"

"Return to Italy? I don't know but I love the country and league as especially Inter who I regularly watch and hold in my heart"

"England? You never know" smiled Mourinho

“Massimo Moratti had that dream since he was a child. He had fantastic Coaches and fantastic players, but never got it."

“That was a special moment for him and a special moment for a group of players who, because of their age, it was the last chance they had to do it.

“I enjoyed that so much because of them.”
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Mourinho: Inter the Best Part of My Career Empty Re: Mourinho: Inter the Best Part of My Career

Post by Die Borussen Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:34 pm

it was obvious just looking on his reactions either it was when they eliminated barca, beat bayern or the materazzi scene

i doupt any of that will happen in real madrid even if they win the CL, still he will cheer with all his heart, but it will not be the same in my opinion even if its the long awating la decima

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Mourinho: Inter the Best Part of My Career Empty Re: Mourinho: Inter the Best Part of My Career

Post by Arquitecto Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:34 pm

Idiot wrote:it was obvious just looking on his reactions either it was when they eliminated barca, beat bayern or the materazzi scene

i doupt any of that will happen in real madrid even if they win the CL, still he will cheer with all his heart, but it will not be the same in my opinion even if its the long awating la decima

Yes his love for Inter has been well documented as strangely enough I haven't see the same for Madrid as this seems more like an ambition or a job for him. Maybe things will drastically change when he wins the Decima but it doesn't seem he holds the same for Madrid as he did for Inter.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:44 pm

I doubt he'll ever like Real Madrid more than Inter.

Even Mourinho himself probably knows he doesn't even suit Real Madrid's management style, playing style, fans etc etc.

He's just there to win trophies.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:04 pm

I feel it has too do mostlly with the players. At Chelski and Inter, the seige Mentality he created strengthened the teams resolve and his players loved him, at Moudrid, its creating divisions lol

Last year he pushed it as far as he could go tbh
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:35 pm

At this point, RM is somewhat in a mess atm.

Mou is not supposed to love one club to another, hes here to do the job.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:49 pm

al he said was winning the CL was the best time in his caear but he also won the CL at porto too

bad journalism is bad
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:19 pm

In the same interview he also said that San Siro is the best stadium to play home at hmm
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:25 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:In the same interview he also said that San Siro is the best stadium to play home at hmm

Chelsea fan mad because Mou prefers Inter.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:48 pm

Mourinho said, each time he finished second he won the CL, can this be Madrid's year? I think Mourinho just Jinxed it. rofl
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:34 am

LB Eto'o says it all.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:49 pm

Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho remains one of Inter’s biggest fans. “I celebrate when they win and I suffer when they lose.”

Mourinho spent two years at San Siro before quitting after leading the club to the Champions League, the Scudetto and the Coppa Italia in 2010.

“Real offered me the bench for the third time,” he said in an interview with Portuguese TV station TVI.

“My friends told me that there would always be something missing if I had not gone to Madrid.

“I left because if you win with Real Madrid then you make history. However, my heart remains Nerazzurro.

“Nobody has given me the same sort of happiness that Inter have. I cried on more than one occasion when I left. My heart is in Milan and Italy, I have an ever-present nostalgia for Inter.

“Inter are a family and I will always belong to that family. I celebrate when Inter win and I suffer when they lose.”
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:24 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho remains one of Inter’s biggest fans. “I celebrate when they win and I suffer when they lose.”

Mourinho spent two years at San Siro before quitting after leading the club to the Champions League, the Scudetto and the Coppa Italia in 2010.

“Real offered me the bench for the third time,” he said in an interview with Portuguese TV station TVI.

“My friends told me that there would always be something missing if I had not gone to Madrid.

“I left because if you win with Real Madrid then you make history. However, my heart remains Nerazzurro.

“Nobody has given me the same sort of happiness that Inter have. I cried on more than one occasion when I left. My heart is in Milan and Italy, I have an ever-present nostalgia for Inter.

“Inter are a family and I will always belong to that family. I celebrate when Inter win and I suffer when they lose.”

:bow: :bow:
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:50 pm

His heart is clearly in Italy: youtube.com/watch?v=H7D7zS1Ap1w

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:00 pm

you can always tell that Mourinho was most passionate about Inter. Especially when he was crying at his last match in charge
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:59 pm

Mad come back to Chelsea and save us from Rafa
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:46 pm

Mourinho would prefer Inter return
By Football Italia staff

Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho would choose a return to Inter over Chelsea, according to reports in England.

The Daily Star have claimed that the Portuguese Coach would be ready to say no to Blues' chief Roman Abramovich, were the Nerazzurri to come calling.

The 50-year-old has openly admitted in the past that his favourite memory in football was his Champions League win with the San Siro side.

And the British tabloid has revealed that Mourinho, who is likely to leave Los Blancos at the end of the season, would prefer a return to Serie A.

Hope to god this doesn't happen :facepalm: Last thing I want is this guy ruining Serie A with his media crap.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:50 pm

#saveusmou :bow:
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:14 pm

italy would be glad to have him for european recognition

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:15 pm

Didnt he hate the Serie A media because they never bought into his bs and just hated him?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:20 pm

The Franchise wrote:Didnt he hate the Serie A media because they never bought into his bs and just hated him?

Mourinho loved everything else but the media who just wouldn't buy into his crass, classless and uncultured drivel as similar to the French or German media, Italian media expect a certain degree of class and respect within the ranks as Mourinho well.....you know what he is. Media simply didn't tolerate most what came out of his mouth. Before he left he was absolutely pawned in Chambrietti Night, which probably added to his butthurt.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by peerless Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:56 pm

I would bet that Jose Mourinho wins the Champions League in his first 2 seasons if he went to Internazionale.
peerless
peerless
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:44 pm

peerless wrote:I would bet that Jose Mourinho wins the Champions League in his first 2 seasons if he went to Internazionale.

+1

Over/under 150m spending?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:13 pm

He didn't actually spend that much money at Inter.

2009/10:
In: Diego Milito (24M), Thiago Motta (10.2), Lucio (7.85), Eto'o (free), Pandev (free), Mariga (5)
Out: Maxwell (5M), Ibra (49.5), Meggiorini (5), Acquafresca (9.5), Bolzoni (3), Bonucci (3), Julio Cruz (2.2)

And in the previous session there was no significant transfer activity.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:20 pm

That's -30M.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next