McAgger
The Nature Boy
dmize
The Franchise
LeSwagg James
33 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 21 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:44 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Parker and Duncan are taking this kid down in 7 :coffee:

From the Lebron fan club thread, its happening gents :coffee:

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 21 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:18 pm

If it goes to 7, there is no way Miami will lose that game.. I have Miami in 6 and I'll stick to it :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:46 pm

Swagg wrote:If it goes to 7, there is no way Miami will lose that game.. I have Miami in 6 and I'll stick to it :coffee:

but you're biased :coffee:
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:47 pm

^ That would mean Miami would be taking 2 out of 3 games in San Antonio, including a close out game. Pretty unlikely imo. I think it's going 7.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am

Maybe I am a little biased but its more belief in the Heat.. I watch A LOT of their games and I have seen the heights they can reach, the Heat on top their game beat any other team playing at theirs 9 times out of 10...But they're not one of those great teams that have that killer instinct every night.. They need to get pushed, they need adversity

I don't like it at all to be honest, I hope they repeat and then develop that next year.. Jordan's bulls had it, these guys don't.. Yet
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:46 pm

I thought this was quite nice

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 21 Ie2XlvbSSvYd4
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:45 am

Wow they all look so different with hair
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:32 am

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 21 LeBronDenies_original

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 21 Denied_original

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 21 Denied2_original
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:33 am

King James :bow:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:41 am

Dat block was out of this world. Watching that live was Shocked
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:26 am

33-5 run Shocked and that block. You could hear the sound of all ball Shocked

That run all with Wade on the bench Laughing Their best lineup right now is LeBron, Bosh, Chalmers, Allen, Miller. Chalmers stepped up huge though. Him and LeBrons pick game set off their run.

Ginobli looks AWFUL at this point. Guy couldn't even dribble the ball, he had a hard enough time just standing up ffs. Duncan had a really rough game as well and while Leonard and Danny Green were huge again, not enough.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:07 pm

I jumped out of my seat when I saw that block at a lounge I was at.. What a beast LeBron is

You come at the king, you best not miss :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:11 am

Non Finals NBA News: The Pistons hired Maurice Cheeks :facepalm: They really haven't learned, have they . Plus the guy is a guards coach, knows nothing about coaching F/C's, which is what they are built on.

Know idea why they didn't push harder for Bryan Shaw, Lionel Hollins or even that euro coach.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/228089/Maurice-Cheeks-Agrees-To-Become-Head-Coach-Of-Pistons

I guess it gives them a pretty good shot to get Iguodala though. hmm
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:43 am

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 21 19e6a7ab-a293-43ef-b407-94acd32087ee_esq-dwyane-wade-capri-pants-051413-xlg
Shocked
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:44 am

^ rofl
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:08 am

Gary Fxcking Neal.. You gotta be kidding me
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:21 am

Good lord. Shocked

Neal and Greene, 13-19 from 3. You can't beat that.

LBJ needs to stop worrying about getting Bosh and Wade going, it's killing this team.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:43 am

izzy wrote:Good lord. Shocked

LBJ needs to stop worrying about getting Bosh and Wade going, it's killing this team.

Really? That's what you took from the game? Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:46 am

Raptorgunner wrote:the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 21 19e6a7ab-a293-43ef-b407-94acd32087ee_esq-dwyane-wade-capri-pants-051413-xlg
Shocked
That was a game against Chicago last month.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:47 am

And if Lebron doesn't come out with a score first mentality in game 4(and for the rest of this series btw), Miami are going to lose.

He's such a frustrating player to watch when he's missing all his shots.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:48 am

Gil wrote:
izzy wrote:Good lord. Shocked

Really? That's what you took from the game? Laughing

What else is there to take?

They got killed by the 3 ball, instead of finding his own offence, LeBron was too busy getting Bosh looks which he clanked and by that time they were already playing catch-up.

Him firing 3s and deep 2s and trying to find the bottom of the net in hope of getting off ain't gonna help at all.

They're called the BIG 3, why does 2 of them need to carried that much? It was embarrassing to watch. They had to rely on Mike Miller hitting 3s to make sure they even had a sniff.

If they can't get going on offence, the Spurs are going to bury them with the pick and roll.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:20 am

"LeBron is shooting 52/211 (24.6%) outside the restricted area through 18 career NBA Finals games"

No jumper Izzy.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:33 am

Gil wrote:"LeBron is shooting 52/211 (24.6%) outside the restricted area through 18 career NBA Finals games"

No jumper Izzy.

That doesn't matter to me as much. If he's shooting 45-50% from the field overall and getting it done, that's all that matters.

He's not attacking the basket, not getting to the ft line he's passing way too much and quite frankly, it's enough.

You can't rely on Bosh, Wade is sporadic. He's got to gun-sling right now. He shouldn't sacrifice his game to get others involved if they can't produce. It's stupid.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:13 am

Heat tie the series up and are back in control

Dwyane Wade looked like the Wade of 5 years ago, and LeBron had the bounceback game we knew he'd have.

Also it's nice when you're PF plays like an actual PF. That was the most aggressive I've seen Bosh in a while, and he stayed inside at least early in the game. And it looks like someone finally told him enough already with the f'n threes.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:29 am

Wade was unreal tonight but I thought Pop got severely outcoached tonight. Blew the game with his rotations.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:53 am

I don't think Pop got outcoached. It looked to me that the best players on the court just decided to show up, especially for Miami on both ends of the floor. All three were aggressive and played to their own strengths. The Miami big 3 had like 85 points combined, and finally the Miami defense played like we know they can. 

Also it doesn't help SA that Ginobili seems like he's already retired. And Splitter had a shocker as well.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next