Your opinion on André Schürrle

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: Your opinion on André Schürrle

Post by Freeza on Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:46 pm

Thought he wasn't too good today, but what a play and assist on the goal.

Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 19949
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Your opinion on André Schürrle

Post by RealGunner on Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:49 pm

Always looks good for Germany like he did for Leverkusen.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 81442
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Your opinion on André Schürrle

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:52 pm

Really made a fan out of me this year, even coming on for Chelsea he looked legit. Same for Germany.

It would be a shame if he wasn't a first team player from here on in.

_________________




Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.


:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26821
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

Re: Your opinion on André Schürrle

Post by Kick on Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:49 pm

Shirrley Proud

_________________


#Carefree #kaspbffl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 33809
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Your opinion on André Schürrle

Post by zarola on Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:32 am

I think he had a fantastic tournament but still lots to improve on. He's not one of those players that makes the most of every chance he gets so he can improve in that aspect. But he is terrific.

_________________
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2364
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Your opinion on André Schürrle

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:07 pm

I honestly dont see how Hazard is better than him. I have said it continually to.

Every time he has got a chance to start over Hazard on the left(like against Manchester city last season) he looked better. Sure, he had off days, but so did Hazard.

Difference was when Hazard was off he was automatically back into the side.

When Schurrle was off, he would have to play himself back into the side.

He also does what is asked without any ego. Do any chelsea fans honestly think he would have stared at his captain, and let his man in to score the way Hazard did in the second leg vs atletico madrid last season? Do you think he would then go to the media afterwards and whine about the manager and his role like a little female dog?

Schürrle>Hazard. And this was the case long before this world cup displayed it to the world.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Your opinion on André Schürrle

Post by Curtinho on Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:42 pm

It's too bad they both play for Mourinho. Imagine Hazard and Schurrle under Rodgers. Sad

Regardless, it shouldn't be Hazard or Schurrle because they should both be starting.

_________________
Walk on with hope in your heart, and you'll never walk alone.

Supporting: Liverpool - Netherlands
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 4626
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Your opinion on André Schürrle

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:59 pm

El Cujo wrote:It's too bad they both play for Mourinho. Imagine Hazard and Schurrle under Rodgers. Sad

Regardless, it shouldn't be Hazard or Schurrle because they should both be starting.


Then who would you bench?

Oscar is the obvious choice because he sucks, but can he be developed from the bench.

If Chelsea buy another mid to help Matic, then somebody is going to ride the pine.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Your opinion on André Schürrle

Post by Curtinho on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:15 am

If I were Chelsea I would run Costa up front with Hazard, Oscar and Schurrle in behind and Fabregas with Matic in a double pivot.

_________________
Walk on with hope in your heart, and you'll never walk alone.

Supporting: Liverpool - Netherlands
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 4626
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Your opinion on André Schürrle

Post by Kick on Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:47 am

El Cujo wrote:If I were Chelsea I would run Costa up front with Hazard, Oscar and Schurrle in behind and Fabregas with Matic in a double pivot.


Oscar Matic
Schurrle Cesc Hazard
Costa

would be better.

_________________


#Carefree #kaspbffl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 33809
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Your opinion on André Schürrle

Post by Blue Barrett on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:47 am

Now Hazard is average and Oscar is shit? Betty La Fea is such a flip flopping pos on this forum, its unbelievable rofl


Pure comedy to watch how he continually knee jerks into ridiculous opinions every 2 months. Keep them coming Laughing

_________________

Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 10347
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Your opinion on André Schürrle

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:35 pm

@Blue Barrett wrote:Now Hazard is average and Oscar is shit? Betty La Fea is such a flip flopping pos on this forum, its unbelievable rofl


Pure comedy to watch how he continually knee jerks into ridiculous opinions every 2 months. Keep them coming Laughing


It is called having the maturity to see when I am wrong Smile 

You know more than anyone on here that I was Oscar's biggest fan until the second half of last season. Dude pretty much said he was saving himself for the world cup. He threw the season when his national teammates(especially Willian) played their hearts out. It wasnt two months either. Oscar sucked for nearly 5 months before I called him out during the Brazil Pre WC friendlies. Surely you cant defend the display he put on from December to the end of the season Laughing 

Oscar is a poor man's Ramires with slighly higher intelligence.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Your opinion on André Schürrle

Post by Blue Barrett on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:23 pm

Yes, yes, Oscar is shit because his performances dropped off towards the end of the season. Let's completely ignore the first half of the season as well as the whole of the 12/13 season. Because the 2nd half of the 13/14 season is all that matters. Brilliant logic.

Also, Hazard is apparently not better than Schurrle because.....you say so.....I guess? By that logic, Schurrle is a top 5 player in the league arguably on the same level as Aguero, Yaya, Suarez(now gone), etc. Again, brilliant logic.

_________________

Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 10347
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Your opinion on André Schürrle

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:44 pm

@Blue Barrett wrote:Yes, yes, Oscar is shit because his performances dropped off towards the end of the season. Let's completely ignore the first half of the season as well as the whole of the 12/13 season. Because the 2nd half of the 13/14 season is all that matters. Brilliant logic.

Also, Hazard is apparently not better than Schurrle because.....you say so.....I guess? By that logic, Schurrle is a top 5 player in the league arguably on the same level as Aguero, Yaya, Suarez(now gone), etc. Again, brilliant logic.


Oscar played 9, maybe 10 good games last season. It wasn't trailing off towards the second half of the season. He was good for ~3 months at the most. We can go game by game if you want to Smile 

Also the season before was when the team were hemorrhaging goals and stinking up the place. He's living off a handful of good performances following an amazing match at Juventus. Even Moses, looked good then.

Schürrle is definitely not on their level, yet, and neither is Hazard. Take away all those penalties and Hazard is barely more impressive(stats-wise) than Schürrle and the latter was always dropped whenever he slipped up.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Your opinion on André Schürrle

Post by BarcaLearning on Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:52 am

Didnt watch him b4 his move to Chelsea, been surprised how good he is, even mroe so at the WC. Hes so direct, but also proving he has an all round ability and able to play a number of roles.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 5014
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Your opinion on André Schürrle

Post by VivaStPauli on Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:30 pm

Was better at Leverkusen imho, or rather: can deliver the same even if started regularly, it's not like he needs "rest" between bossing matches.

_________________
PS: Ramos should've really gotten a red in that last game we're all talking about.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8101
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: Your opinion on André Schürrle

Post by Art Morte on Sat May 16, 2015 1:59 pm

Been a flop at Wolfsburg, no? hmm
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16413
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Your opinion on André Schürrle

Post by VivaStPauli on Sat May 16, 2015 2:37 pm

Yeah, for the most part. But the way in which he failed also gives hope, let's see how he does with a proper pre-season. He sort of just seems disconnected from the team, rather than straight up bad.

That being said, as far as his actual performances: yes, proper flop at Wolfsburg.

_________________
PS: Ramos should've really gotten a red in that last game we're all talking about.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8101
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: Your opinion on André Schürrle

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:19 pm



_________________
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 26046
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Your opinion on André Schürrle

Post by Myesyats on Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:26 pm

Beautiful. Reminded me of the goal he scored at the WC.
Myesyats
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sampdoria
Posts : 9301
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Your opinion on André Schürrle

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum