FalcaoPunch
Doc
LeVersacci
halamadrid2
Onyx
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

El Derbi madrileño: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: El Derbi madrileño: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid discussion

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:13 am

this performance shouldn't be blamed on the players. Carlo is solely at fault here

for a 4-4-2 to work you need offensive fullbacks who can cross, Marcelo is not injured but was just not called up by Carlo and Carvajal was on the bench instead of starting because Arbeloa has an older birth certificate than him. Atleti shut down the middle so we needed to go wide but we didn't have the players to execute that. in the end we became one dimensional

the mistake by dimaria for the goal should never have to happen. he tried to dribble past luis in our own half and lost the ball resulting in their goal. we dont pressure enough in the opposition hapf either, half the goals we scored last season were due to mistakes by cbs because we didn't give them enough time on the ball

jese is another player I am baffled as to why he doesn't play. the guy is great and could be used as a plan b if two AMs dont work like they didn't yesterday

atleti weren't great offensively by any means but they shut us out for the most of the game and capitalised on our mistake to score. that was their game plan.

bale has no business play ram, he is a forward and can only play there either as a sub or from start I dont care as long as we score

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

El Derbi madrileño: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: El Derbi madrileño: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid discussion

Post by terrance511 Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:16 am

had u guys noticed, our defender 'focus' too much on 'drama' and lost concentration

finger pointing when error happened, not to mentioned the dive from pepe on right side give opponent an open run.

instead of learning from mistake, ramos too busy showing that 'get up' gesture.

and coentrao.. pull his own pant..

it's like, instead of thinking how to stop opponent, 'why dont we make an overall impression to referee that we were mistreat, so that i can rest when 1 or 2 extra free kick was given'

something very wrong if we need all these to go along.

bash me all u want, im very tiring seeing all these act
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:31 pm

khedira didnt do anything wrong. was he suppose to single-handed win the match for madrid?

he did his job as a midfielder.

illaramendi was poor, hence him being subbed. dont knw why he started in the first place.

illaramendi and isco, 60mil combined, bought on potential... i dont know yet.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:53 pm

terrance511 wrote:had u guys noticed, our defender 'focus' too much on 'drama' and lost concentration

finger pointing when error happened, not to mentioned the dive from pepe on right side give opponent an open run.

instead of learning from mistake, ramos too busy showing that 'get up' gesture.

and coentrao.. pull his own pant..

it's like, instead of thinking how to stop opponent, 'why dont we make an overall impression to referee that we were mistreat, so that i can rest when 1 or 2  extra free kick was given'

something very wrong if we need all these to go along.

bash me all u want, im very tiring seeing all these act
Agree.

Pepe and Coentrao just want to hurt someone. they play very very dirty and it costs us.

And Ramos is more of an actor than a player these days.

Pepe, Ramos, Coentrao and Arbeloa all suck.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:22 pm

Oh well, I am taking my 2 hours back forcefully and would depend on livescores to tell me the scores.
I have been hopeful about this team playing entertaining football for the past 4 yrs but all dey do is just show us d potential on the team sheet and play shit.
No aesthetic satisfaction from watching real madrid.
We just go about spending billions and trillions.
Tata of Barca is a freaking good mastermind and if we were shut out dis eeasily, I can imagine what they would do but irrespective,we need to find a solution.

If the coach doesn't make the cold-hearted but necessary changes to that line-up, we are screwed this season.
Arghhh!! I felt like crying watching that match!!

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:29 pm

Khedira shouldn't be starting. We need a pure DM to protect the backline. Casemiro should be given a chance. Also we shouldn't be playing a 4-4-2. Isco needs to be playing centrally and linking everything up. Ronaldo at times is the link up player and his link up play isn't the best.

Varane needs to replace Pepe as soon as possible. Also we need an attacking fullback starting if a defensive one is. Arbeloa and Coentrao shouldn't start together. Both are defensive, we need at least one attacking fullback starting.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:46 pm

arbeloa is neither defensive nor attacking. he is just useless.

why is khedira being singled out as the most incompetent of the group. when isco, pepe and benzema put in atrocious performances.

instead you all should be asking the question, why did illaramendi start, when it was evident he was clearly out of his dept.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:30 pm

Yeh Illarramendi is similar Alonso and the Alonso Khedira midfield struggled and wasn't the best. Modric is better than Illarramendi and offers more.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:39 pm

Modric offers more offensively, defensively he is very bad. Illarra is much more balanced, while Modric sometimes forgets that he is a CM/DLP.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:17 pm

Nah he's pretty decent defensively in terms of working hard, intercepting etc. It might look like he's not good defensively because he's not big. He has more tackles and interceptions than Khedira this season in the league.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:33 pm

Modric has more tackles and interceptions than khedira so people should stop judging him by his side..he even strangely wins aerial battles.illaramendi is xabi Alonso reborn but with mobility.
Alonso struggles in such high tension games due to his lack of mobility so it is no surprise illarra struggled too but his' was due to lack of playing time and definition of his exact role by the coach.
Modern football has advanced past the makeleles' in the midfield and that is what we think khedira offers.
Collective marking is the order of the day now so all you need is 10 quality players with marking discipline.

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:09 pm

We should play both illara and modric in midfield, while get rid of this fking chicken magia, still crying about ozil, if only they had some brain to keep him.

can we buy ozil next season????

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:40 pm

I think there was very little we could have done to win this game, bar actually playing coherently as a team, which is near impossible when you have groups of players who still clearly think about the game differently.

Eventually there'll be some degree of synthesis, just by virtue of Carlo remaining calm and working on issues rather than seeking meaningless changes like the ones most of you have suggested.

We have not done a good job of putting together a coherent squad, but it's one that is talented enough to eventually adjust. Carlo too will have to show some degree of adaptability, particularly with the attack. Our structured approach by design doesn't involve the players it should.

I can't help but feel Xabi would automatically resolve some of that. Modric, as always, tries to play the right way and hinders everyone else in the process.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:11 am

disagree. strongly disagree

xabi is slow and regressed. Don't even tell me you would rather have him then modric, because modric is one of our main defensive contributors as well as being very creative up front, which we sorely need.
yes, he holds on to the ball a second too long, but he has way more positives to give to the team. xabi is a hindrance.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2