Toffer Harley
Art Morte
cyberman
53 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Wilshere has been found out - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilshere has been found out

Post by jibers Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:33 am

A player still living on the hype of the Barcelona game in 2011.

Last edited by jibers on Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total

jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:40 am

danyjr wrote:cyberman :bow:

Wilshere is a typical chav, lack of intelligence overshadowed by hustling behaviour...until he's found out.

cyberman pls accept my friend invitation. I want to suck you off Proud
Wilshere has been found out - Page 2 Wat8
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:39 am

He will never be more than an average (or slightly above) player.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:45 am

zigra wrote:He will never be more than an average (or slightly above) player.
Joe Allen, Wilshere and Ross Barkley are the only three British talents right now that could and would get into Ajax's starting XI.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:47 am

jibers wrote:A player still living on the hype of the Barcelona game in 2011.
That Jumanji guy of yours has United fans touching themselves from scoring yesterday against relegation fodder Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:51 am

Lex wrote:
That Jumanji guy of yours has United fans touching themselves from scoring yesterday against relegation fodder Laughing
Going off Wiki stats, the Jumanji guy has scored equals goals to Wilshere in the Premier League in just his last game. :coffee:

Seriously though, that Jumanji guy is crazy good. He'll make a very good player in the future. Hopefully he leaves United. :X
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:57 am

Lex wrote:
let's see, starting for the current EPl champions.... or playing for a team that hasn't won a thing in almost a decade...yup...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:59 am

jibers wrote:
Lex wrote:
let's see, starting for the current EPl champions.... or playing for a team that hasn't won a thing in almost a decade...yup...
What a ridiculous way to compare a player.

It's equivalent to saying Giroud is better than RVP because Arsenal is currently on top of Manchester United on the ladder.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:06 am

something-red wrote:
jibers wrote:
Lex wrote:That Jumanji guy of yours has United fans touching themselves from scoring yesterday against relegation fodder Laughing
What a ridiculous way to compare a player.

It's equivalent to saying Giroud is better than RVP because Arsenal is currently on top of Manchester United on the ladder.
Except RVP scored 30 goals last season and ld us to the title...yup..exactly the same thing...as ridiculous as Lex saying BS about him scoring goals against Sunderland no?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:12 am

When is Lex ever serious in the general section though? lol

And to be fair, he is right to an extent. It's quite clear Januzaj is talented, you can't deny that. But he's apparently the next Ronaldo to most United fans after just one game...
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:20 am

something-red wrote:When is Lex ever serious in the general section though? lol

And to be fair, he is right to an extent. It's quite clear Januzaj is talented, you can't deny that. But he's apparently the next Ronaldo to most United fans after just one game...
Based on? Did you do a survey? A statistical analysis? Farcical comment...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:42 pm

I'm sure his agent is very happy :coffee: 
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:44 pm

something-red wrote:
Joe Allen, Wilshere and Ross Barkley are the only three British talents right now that could and would get into Ajax's starting XI.
You think so? Getting in the starting XI isn't very hard at the moment to be honest Laughing
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:55 pm

Trying to comprehensively judge a 21-year-old player who's suffered from injuries ... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 

Personally I wish more people would take a "wait and see" approach to young talent. Appreciate it when some wonderkid does some great stuff, and be patient when these young guys go through rough patches. Yes, a lot of hyped players end up fizzling out. But plenty of others simply need time to be a more or less finished article. Not every great player is polished by the age of 19 or 20. Most need a few more years for us to be sure, and have ups and downs along the way. It's true that the Wilshere hype machine has sometimes gotten out of hand in recent years, and even at his best he's had things to improve on (like raw stats in goals + assists). But it's OK to acknowledge his shortcomings while thinking he's also a special talent.

(OT, but speaking of Ajax how is Fischer doing this season? I haven't watched any Ajax matches lately but he was a young player I really admired last year.)
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:01 pm

why? what position suits his skill set?
if anything, being injured backs me up on this. there arent many young midfielders who progrees after being constantly injured while still young.
RVP can because its instinct and technique, midfielders rarely can because theres so much more needed in that position.

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:51 pm

SERIOUSLY WTF IS WRONG WITH SOME OF YOU..

Jack wilshere had 1.5 seasons Out to injury..

he played well last, and was our best player vs Bayern

this season, Wenger has put himk on the wing which he was a complete BAWS VS  Swansea..

some of you are so sheeped by the media hate for Arsenal you create ur own hate, bloody scums..

now to those saying Barcelona game saved hi, this was his game vs Bayern..

now go suck Totts orange while you are at it..

if you don't watch Arsenal, don't yap $hit about Arsenal..SIMPLE
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:55 pm

danyjr wrote:cyberman :bow:

Wilshere is a typical chav, lack of intelligence overshadowed by hustling behaviour...until he's found out.

cyberman pls accept my friend invitation. I want to suck you off Proud
Wilshere has been found out - Page 2 Jesus-facepal

i swear to god, most people who say they watch Arsenal don't.. comments brewed out of PURE HATE..

I will make that Comments my Sig now.. deserve to be embarassed.. WTF..

He played well last season, has been played at left wing doing well there..the hate machine rolls out, cuz teh media has not created any anti-Arsenal propaganda ina while
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:01 pm

aleumdance wrote:SERIOUSLY WTF IS WRONG WITH SOME OF YOU..

Jack wilshere had 1.5 seasons Out to injury..

he played well last, and was our best player vs Bayern

this season, Wenger has put himk on the wing which he was a complete BAWS VS  Swansea..

some of you are so sheeped by the media hate for Arsenal you create ur own hate, bloody scums..

now to those saying Barcelona game saved hi, this was his game vs Bayern..

now go suck Totts orange while you are at it..

if you don't watch Arsenal, don't yap $hit about Arsenal..SIMPLE
Don't let them get to you really.

I mean, look at Cyberman. He was hyping Cleverly like he was the second coming of Jesus Christ himself.

So does his opinion really matter?

Like you said. If they don't watch Arsenal, they don't really know anything. Just the same about anyone talking about any other club.
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:04 pm

its not even cyberman offending me, its jibers and co.. who term to agree with him..

that shit cray
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:13 pm

Chumlum wrote:(OT, but speaking of Ajax how is Fischer doing this season? I haven't watched any Ajax matches lately but he was a young player I really admired last year.)
Better not talk about Fischer lol. He's probably been our worst player so far this season.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:18 pm

cyberman wrote:why? what position suits his skill set?
if anything, being injured backs me up on this. there arent many young midfielders who progrees after being constantly injured while still young.
RVP can because its instinct and technique, midfielders rarely can because theres so much more needed in that position.
Why not centermidfield?

And Gerrard had his share of injuries early on, he seemed to turn out fine.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:30 pm

zigra wrote:
Chumlum wrote:(OT, but speaking of Ajax how is Fischer doing this season? I haven't watched any Ajax matches lately but he was a young player I really admired last year.)
Better not talk about Fischer lol. He's probably been our worst player so far this season.
Sorry to hear that! Not that I'm partial to Ajax or anything (aside from respecting their legacy in the sport) but I thought he showed some real flashes of brilliance last season. I had - and still have - high hopes for the guy, as long as he doesn't end up joining a direct rival of Arsenal.

But it goes to show again, I guess, how up-and-down the careers can be of most promising young players.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:45 pm

Chumlum wrote:
zigra wrote:
Sorry to hear that! Not that I'm partial to Ajax or anything (aside from respecting their legacy in the sport) but I thought he showed some real flashes of brilliance last season. I had - and still have - high hopes for the guy, as long as he doesn't end up joining a direct rival of Arsenal.

But it goes to show again, I guess, how up-and-down the careers can be of most promising young players.
Not a problem. We have a new superstar talent Laughing
I actually think he still will come good in time but I'm not too sure he is a world class talent as many have been saying.

It's the same with Wilshere. It's obvious that he's a talented lad but imo people are overreacting every time they see a young guy with proper technique play a good game. At the end of the day Wilshere will become a good player but I don't think he will become a truly world class player.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodless Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:20 pm

jinx thread? while wilshere didnt play great he came good second half and scored...let's watch the next coming games as cyberman has to swallow his own ***

bloodless
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:26 pm

Jack is good but not great and I've been saying it for 2 and 1/2 years.

For some reason MOST England and MOST Arsenal fans get really angry when people bring this up and for whatever reason Jack Wilshere makes them lose all rational thinking.

MOST Arsenal fans will deny it but they over-hyped him to no end. And it still is happening.

One poster compared him to Andres Iniesta in this thread. I used to have to defend Yaya Toure when MOST Arsenal fans said Jack was better then him, there were Arsenal fans saying he was better then Ozil and pointing out that Ozil was benched in a lot of big games. I heard he was better then David Silva etc.

I said he wasn't even one of the 5-10 best players in his age group(regardless of position) let alone in the world in his position and got totally killed for saying it on here. I mean Isco, Coutinho, Neymar, Draxler, Iker Munian, Oscar, Gotze, James Rodriguez, Thiago, Lukaku, Tello, Courtois, De Gea, Hazard, Alaba, Koke, Pogba, Varane, Griezmann IMO are better players.

And I don't know why this can never be discussed rationally. This isn't a shot at Arsenal as I think OX-Chamberlain is a better prospect and same with Ramsey who I can admit I was way wrong about, I just don't know why people refuse to say they were wrong about Wilshere.

You never hear people who defend him bring up why they think he's world class or close to it. The guy cannot shoot, has a very poor final ball and his dribbling is above average but most of the time his dribbling just goes nowhere or takes him out of position. Why an Arsenal fan in this thread compared him to Andres Iniesta is just crazy to me as they must have been talking about his dribbling.

This is a guy who today got his first goal int he EPL in like 3 years. Everyone knows he has been injured but then don't compare him to the great players in the game. We didn't do that the people who hate us for saying he's not great did it.

I believe Arsenal have a great team this year and have a real shot to win the EPL. On a team like this Jack is a back up. When Cazorla gets back I just don't think there is room for him in the starting lineup.

On a team that's challenging for a title I think he's a very good back-up and that is not a cut-down or smearing him it's just the truth.

He has all the time in the world to prove me wrong like Ramsey did and maybe he will but we are talking about right now.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:32 pm

Chumlum wrote:Trying to comprehensively judge a 21-year-old player who's suffered from injuries ... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 

Personally I wish more people would take a "wait and see" approach to young talent. Appreciate it when some wonderkid does some great stuff, and be patient when these young guys go through rough patches. Yes, a lot of hyped players end up fizzling out. But plenty of others simply need time to be a more or less finished article. Not every great player is polished by the age of 19 or 20. Most need a few more years for us to be sure, and have ups and downs along the way. It's true that the Wilshere hype machine has sometimes gotten out of hand in recent years, and even at his best he's had things to improve on (like raw stats in goals + assists). But it's OK to acknowledge his shortcomings while thinking he's also a special talent.

(OT, but speaking of Ajax how is Fischer doing this season? I haven't watched any Ajax matches lately but he was a young player I really admired last year.)
Yeah, I agree with this, he's still only 21 and deserves some time. Some take a little longer to really establish themselves. Plus, with his injury history it makes even more sense that he's not quite there yet.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next