harhar11
futbol
Gil
38 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Deulofeu Empty Deulofeu

Post by Gil Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:57 am

Is he really a La Masia product? Don't think I've ever seen a more brainless and selfish player before. From the likes of Pedro, Busquets, Cesc, Xavi etc to this feeble minded simpleton wow. Clockwork and Cruijff must be turning in their respective graves.

Nerman has more Barca DNA in his blood than this clown. He'll be teammates with Pedro Leon & Sarabia at Getafe soon enough. Spain's version of Townsend, Adam Johnson, Lennon & SWP.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Deulofeu Empty Re: Deulofeu

Post by futbol Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:28 am

I agree. D*nkey League already destroyed Deulofeu. But that's not an issue. He's already been replaced.

Enter 17 year old Adama Traore. :bow:

La Masia. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:51 am

Yes, because we all know that talented young wingers don't tend to be selfish, especially not the guy in your avatar..

And it is no secret that Deulofeu needs to become more unselfish. Just go the Jese & Deulofeu thread that you created, and see how we Barca fans have described him.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:12 pm

this kid is the kind of guy who wants to score a solo goal and won't stop trying it until it comes off

also whenever he loses the ball he walks back as if he is already and established starter not needing to worry about losing his spot lol

he likes to run at players though which could be of benefit to a team with wide players who don't
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:25 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:this kid is the kind of guy who wants to score a solo goal and won't stop trying it until it comes off

also whenever he loses the ball he walks back as if he is already and established starter not needing to worry about losing his spot lol

he likes to run at players though which could be of benefit to a team with wide players who don't
Who does that remind me of? hmm

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:29 pm

harhar11 wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:this kid is the kind of guy who wants to score a solo goal and won't stop trying it until it comes off

just lol, you're almost as bad as Delolfu was yesterday :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:29 pm

harhar11 wrote:

Messi ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:32 pm

not Jese thats for sure

Jese runs his socks off defensively and likes to pass to open players when they are in better positions to score. Also the guy doesn't always moan when a pass is overhit like Deulofeu

That said if Deulofeu allows himself to grow into a player he COULD become then he will become a really good player as of right now it looks like he thinks he is someone he isn't. At least Jese got that in his head and plays for the team now
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:34 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:not Jese thats for sure

Jese runs his socks off defensively and likes to pass to open players when they are in better positions to score. Also the guy doesn't always moan when a pass is overhit like Deulofeu

That said if Deulofeu allows himself to grow into a player he COULD become then he will become a really good player as of right now it looks like he thinks he is someone he isn't.  At least Jese got that in his head and plays for the team now
Agreed. Deulofeu could be a great player if he applies himself. Something is really wrong with his mentality though.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:34 pm

This forum baffles me sometimes.... he was good yesterday Liverpool didn't have a clue how to deal with him.

Yes his finishing was bad and needs improvement but his general play was very good.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:42 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:This forum baffles me sometimes.... he was good yesterday Liverpool didn't have a clue how to deal with him.

Yes his finishing was bad and needs improvement but his general play was very good.
He was terrible, every decision he made was the wrong one.

You get fooled by his skill but having skill and actually knowing HOW to play football are not the same thing.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:46 pm

Terrible Laughing

If Jese did what he was doing we wouldn't hear the end of it Madrid fans telling us he's gods twin brother a gift to football.

No point talking to Madrid fans about Barca players you lose any credibility you may have.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:50 pm

Jesé had two assists yesterday, and yet we would be happier if he was selfish and missed open chances hmm
Anyways Deulofeu played well yesterday, was very dangerous, he just needs to learn to pass and shoot at the right time.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:54 pm

I watched this guy a while ago come on as a sub and I was totally amazed. He looked as though he'd won 20 ballon d'ors the way he was gesticulating and huffing whenever a teammate made a mistake, when in fact he was a kid that's proved nothing, on loan in a foreign team where he wasnt even a starter.

Other than that, he looked a decent talent
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:02 pm

Freeza wrote:Jesé had two assists yesterday, and yet we would be happier if he was selfish and missed open chances hmm
Anyways Deulofeu played well yesterday, was very dangerous, he just needs to learn to pass and shoot at the right time.
Ah a Madrid fan who isn't overwhelmingly bias, so refreshing.

I agree, he was good he just needed to improve his finishing, absolute ridiculous to say he was terrible ffs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:13 pm

That said if Deulofeu allows himself to grow into a player he COULD become then he will become a really good player as of right now it looks like he thinks he is someone he isn't.  At least Jese got that in his head and plays for the team now
I was referring to C.ronaldo. When he was younger he almost always tried to do everything by himself, best example is the CL final 2009, and would moan when a pass was overhit just like Deulofeo.

And lol at Messi. Messi, like most great dribbler, can be a ballhog every now and then, but his decision making has been briliant since a young age.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:19 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Freeza wrote:Jesé had two assists yesterday, and yet we would be happier if he was selfish and missed open chances hmm
Ah a Madrid fan who isn't overwhelmingly bias, so refreshing.

I agree, he was good he just needed to improve his finishing, absolute ridiculous to say he was terrible ffs.
He could have won the game for Everton if he made better decisions. I thought he was terrible yesterday, that doesn't mean I think he sucks or is untalented. This isn't bias either, I've watched every Everton game this season since I follow Martinez, you probably barely watched yesterday's game so I know what I'm talking about.

harhar11 wrote:

I was referring to C.ronaldo. When he was younger he almost always tried to do everything by himself, best example is the CL final 2009, and would moan when a pass was overhit just like Deulofeo.

And lol at Messi. Messi, like most great dribbler, can be a ballhog every now and then, but his decision making has been briliant since a young age.
Trust me, it was obvious who you were referring to but only because you're such a bitter hater that you have to bring CR into everything.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:21 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Terrible Laughing

If Jese did what he was doing we wouldn't hear the end of it Madrid fans telling us he's gods twin brother a gift to football.

No point talking to Madrid fans about Barca players you lose any credibility you may have.
Would just like to add that this is hilarious coming from you. You support Barca just because you also support Newcatsle doesn't mean you've entered Nirvana when it comes to bias lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:23 pm

Zealous wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

Trust me, it was obvious who you were referring to but only because you're such a bitter hater that you have to bring CR into everything.
ffs, I could have used other examples, but I didn't use C.Ronaldo to hate on him. I used him because the OP is a fan of C.Ronaldo :facepalm:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:26 pm

lol sorry if that was your intention mate eco smile You can't blame me for going down that road though Laughing
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:27 pm

I thought Deulofeu did what he always does... dribbles great, get past his opponent... but then fails on the final ball whether by pass or finish. IF he did other things like track back and help in buildup more, it would be ok. But since he focuses so much on the final product, then he's not giving himself a lot of rope...

He was by no means terrible. He had impact. Just disappointed in his lack of development.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:29 pm

Zealous wrote:lol sorry if that was your intention mate 😁You can't blame me for going down that road though Laughing
Well, true but you have to also take the context into consideration. :coffee:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:41 pm

Who the hell does he think he is? If he sorts out that mentality then he can easily be someone, he has that talent.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pip Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:01 am

Stupid criticism, he was fantastic. He brought more attacking intent and showed more penetration than any of his teammates.
He should have passed to Lukaku at one point but he dribbled past Agger and earned a corner which Lukaku scored from, so in hindsight it was probably for the better.
Young, extremely skilled, willing to take-on defenders, and has a selfish streak to him. If he plays his cards right he can be a very good winger.

Pip
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:04 pm

Yet another jinx by Gil, wow.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend