Sevilla is euroleague team #1

BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Arena | -  - Page 18 Empty Re: - | Juventus Arena | -

Post by salmano9 Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:35 pm

BoBo wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:I am watching Villareal vs Sevilla, Vietto is really talented.
he has some great stats for this season this half italian. 7 euro goals 12 la liga

but im watching roma getting burned.

Very Happy lol, yeah Ljajic... Shit, Roma are down the hill now
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:52 pm

Keita copying the goal against Juve
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:17 pm

Let him do whatever he wants... As long as we are first Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:40 pm

Champions League worth €9m for Juve

Qualification for the Quarter Finals of the Champions League would earn Juventus an extra €9m, it has been calculated.

The Bianconeri travel to Germany this week to face Borussia Dortmund, holding a 2-1 lead from the first leg of the tie.

Should Massimiliano Allegri’s men progress on Wednesday, Tuttosport has worked out how much of an increase in revenue that would represent, arriving at a figure of €9m.

All clubs which reach the last eight receive a bonus from UEFA of €3.9m, while Juventus will also earn €2.2m from television money for any Quarter Final tie.

In addition, reaching that stage of the competition would virtually guarantee another sell-out at Juventus Stadium for the home leg, which brought in €2.8m for the first leg with Dortmund.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:20 pm

Not bad... lol

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:54 pm

Guess we've just won the Serie A.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:50 pm

Very Happy No competition lol... We've made it without prime vidal and pirlo Smile Congrats guys Smile

Laziale are overcoming Roma now. Laziale are in an amazing form now lol... They can win the Coppa IMO.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:14 am

Monacoooooooooooo
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:17 am

FFS WE ALREADY WON THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!!
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:38 am

djfawnz wrote:FFS WE ALREADY WON THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!!

Okay let's not overreact here Very Happy

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:13 am

Sad Wanted PSG... I really really hope that we don't underestimate them.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:13 am

Look at that Pereyra haters. At 0:57 ... Even better than Dybala ffs!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:26 pm

No Moggi Calciopoli absolution

Former Juventus director Luciano Moggi was not acquitted from his implication in Calciopoli, but his sentence has been written off.

The final ruling in the Calciopoli scandal, which rocked the Italian football world in 2006 and had among other consequences the demotion of Juventus to Serie B, took place today.

The Court of Appeal turned down Moggi's case that he should be acquitted of his sentence for two years and four months over attempting to influence the choice of referees.

Nonetheless, the disgraced director will not see any jail-time as the sentence is ruled to have gone beyond the statute of limitations, an option that is contemplated by Italian law for certain crimes.

Moggi was acquitted of some individual charges for sporting fraud, but not from being the 'promoter' of the 'criminal conspiracy' that culminated in Calciopoli.

Fiorentina owners Andrea and Diego Della Valle and Lazio President Claudio Lotito saw appeals against sentences already ruled to have passed the statute of limitations rejected.

The public prosecutor has also called for former referees Paolo Bertini and Antonio Dattilo to be cleared.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:50 pm

Elkann: 'Azzurri work too much'

President of Fiat Group John Elkann has questioned Azzurri Coach Antonio Conte's workloads after Claudio Marchisio's injury.

The Juventus midfielder suffered a cruciate ligament injury in Friday morning training with the national team, which rules him out not only from Italy's upcoming games but for the remainder of this Serie A season.

Elkann spoke briefly to the Press after a summit with his directors today, and he did not sound impressed.

“We've got to understand why it is that players are pushed to work so hard with the national team,” he said.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:17 pm

'Conte? Once a Coach, now...'

Fiat Group President John Elkann says Antonio Conte is 'not a Coach' as he escalates their argument.

The man behind Juventus as a business and the man who used to be behind their tactics are caught in a heated polemic after midfielder Claudio Marchisio picked up a cruciate ligament injury in training.

The Bianconeri lose the player at a crucial juncture as they prepare for the Champions League quarter-finals against Monaco, and this prompted Elkann to publicly question Conte's work-loads in training.

On from the triple Scudetto winner's response, Elkann stoked their argument again.

“Conte used to be a Coach in Turin, but in the national team he's just a cherry-picker,” he said, as reported by Gazzetta.it.

“Those are two different jobs. Perhaps he'd like to be remembered as the cherry-picker with the highest number of injuries.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:45 pm

Fiat drop Italy sponsorship?

Frosty relations between Juventus’ ownership and the Italian national team continue, with reports Fiat will drop its sponsorship of the Azzurri.

There has been open warfare between the Bianconeri and Italy CT Antonio Conte in recent days following Claudio Marchisio’s injury.

The midfielder was diagnosed with a cruciate ligament injury by Azzurri medics, and sent back to Turin, his season apparently over.

John Elkann, CEO of Exor, the investment company which owns Juventus, as well as Fiat and others then criticised the Coach for working the players too hard.

However, Marchisio was then reassessed by Juventus doctors, with the injury not as bad as first feared, and could return to training this week.

Conte has warned that he ‘can’t just let some things slide’, and according to Tuttosport the same goes for Elkann.

The newspaper reports that Fiat will drop its sponsorship of the Azzurri, with the FIGC negotiating with other car manufacturers.

It’s believed that the Torinese manufacturer has made an intentionally low offer of renewal, something which the Federation is very unlikely to accept.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:48 pm

Tavecchio: 'Others jealous of Italy'

FIGC President Carlo Tavecchio has said that others envy Italy because they are 'widely followed and spectacular', whilst discussing the Azzurri and Juventus.

The head of the Italian Football Federation attended the Press conference that saw Antonio Conte and Gigi Buffon talk, and La Nazionale’s new deal with Puma announced.

While Coach Conte stressed the importance of hard work and captain Buffon relished the recent controversy, Tavecchio refused to take a self-deprecating stance.

“Others are very envious of us, because we are widely followed and spectacular,” he said, in reference to the Puma deal.

“We always hope to win, but what matters is to play without subjection,” he added, before turning to the much-discussed topic of Conte's relationship with Turin and Juventus.

“The city of Turin is where the national team and the Federation were born. [Conte] will be welcomed by a city that knows how to show great sportsmanship.

“Conte's mood has improved a lot, and that's partly thanks to the welcome of the Turin people, who boosted his morale."

The 45-year-old Coach's relationship with the Bianconeri appeared to have soured after midfielder Claudio Marchisio was ruled out for a cruciate ligament injury, even though the diagnosis turned out to be incorrect. For Tavecchio, however, it was all superficial.

“There was never a real cooling off of the relationship, so there's no need to warm it up again, as President [Andrea] Agnelli already remarked.

“Antonio [Conte] was given a warm welcome. Everything is back to normal at the Juventus Stadium.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:51 pm

Gattuso: ‘Juventus can win CL’

Former Milan midfielder Gennaro Gattuso says Juventus can win the Champions Leaugue - but they’ll need some luck.

Gattuso has history with Europe’s premier club competition, having won it twice with the Rossoneri, and has given his assessment of the Old Lady’s chances.

“[Coach Massimiliano] Allegri has grown a lot, he’s calm and he never moans,” Gattuso explained to 'Radio Anch'io Sport.

“The secret, however, is the Juventus players. They want to show that they’re strong, even without Conte, so they’re being a bit more ruthless because of that too.

“Juventus can win the Champions League, but they’ll need a bit of luck too. I know that well, we [Milan] won against Ajax [in 2003] with a goal in the 94th minute.

“They should be wary of Monaco, they shouldn’t be underestimated as they beat an in-form Arsenal.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:11 am

'Juventus could bankrupt FIGC'
By Football Italia staff

Federation President Carlo Tavecchio discusses Juventus’ Calciopoli lawsuit - ‘the FIGC would go bankrupt’.

The final verdicts in the long running scandal were handed down by the criminal courts last week, with former Juventus directors Luciano Moggi and Antonio Giraudo acquitted on some charges, but not others.

The club is seeking €443m in damages from the Federation in a civil trial, citing loss of income, loss of players and damage to reputation for a scandal in which they believe they were unfairly singled out.

“I’ve always had great respect and affection for Turin,” Tavecchio told Tuttosport, a newspaper based in the city.

“Turin is also where the Federation was born [in 1898]. I supported Inter… well I no longer cheer for them but you know… however, I’ve always had a soft spot for Torino, for their history and tradition.

“Also, I was one of the few Inter fans who weren’t offended when Juve won.

“The thing that troubled me, though not personally, is the civil trial by Juventus, claiming €443m. How can that not be a problem?

“How can you go to lunch with someone, meanwhile they’re claiming €443m in damages from you? I don’t know how my predecessors did it.

“Every time I’ve met with [Juventus President Andrea] Agnelli he’s shown himself to be open to things, but we never went into details.

“We waited for the judgement of all levels of the Calciopoli courts. As for the liability action, Juventus have no chance after the Supreme Court ruling.

“The matter is closed. For other things, we’ll have to see.

“Other teams phoned the referees? It’s one thing to make calls to protest, it’s another to call to make agreements. The judgements are very clear.

“You can say that these things have been refuted in criminal law, but in sports it’s another thing. I have thought of everything and more regarding calls to the referees.

“The analysis by the Supreme Court shows that there were deliberate actions by the two Juventus directors.

“We don’t know the motivations [of the court for its decisions]? Sure, but in the meantime there have been convictions… or rather the statute of limitations came into effect, but the offence took place, from what I've read…

“I repeat, two directors from Juve, not from [amateur team] Bordighera.

“I’m not trying to block anything, what interests me now is the question of instability. The FIGC would go bankrupt if we gave Juventus that €443m.

“I’d rather just shake hands with Juve and tell everyone to tone it down, but I can’t do that. The FIGC has a dignity which we must get back.

“We’re servants to everyone, but slaves to no-one.

“Even Juventus have an interest [in the FIGC], with their players being in the national team, to set one party apart from everyone is useless.

“We just have to get rid of the claim for damages, then there’s nothing stopping us evaluating the rules and arguments that Juve believe should be evaluated.

“We are the first to understand that when you win a title on the field you have a right to it. The pre-Calciopoli Juventus did not need to win in court.

“[But] I have only one goal, to find an agreement with Juventus on the matter of the appeal [for damages]. Don’t put the cart before the horse.

“The big battle is the litigation, not the Scudetti.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:15 am

Allegri set for Juventus renewal

Massimiliano Allegri and Claudio Marchisio are both reportedly set for new contracts at Juventus when the season ends.

The Old Lady are 14 points clear at the top of Serie A, and are still competing in both the Champions League and Coppa Italia.

The ownership of the Turin giants has clearly been impressed by this campaign, with SportMediaset reporting that Allegri will be handed a one year contract extension.

The former Milan boss’s current deal expires in June of 2016, and the news outlet reports that he will now stay until the end of the following season.

Marchisio, meanwhile, will be tied to the club until 2019, effectively ensuring that he’ll end his career in Bianconero.

The 29-year-old is a product of the Juventus youth system, and has made almost 300 appearances for the club since making his debut in 2006.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:19 am

DeviAngel wrote:'Juventus could bankrupt FIGC'
By Football Italia staff

Federation President Carlo Tavecchio discusses Juventus’ Calciopoli lawsuit - ‘the FIGC would go bankrupt’.

The final verdicts in the long running scandal were handed down by the criminal courts last week, with former Juventus directors Luciano Moggi and Antonio Giraudo acquitted on some charges, but not others.

The club is seeking €443m in damages from the Federation in a civil trial, citing loss of income, loss of players and damage to reputation for a scandal in which they believe they were unfairly singled out.

“I’ve always had great respect and affection for Turin,” Tavecchio told Tuttosport, a newspaper based in the city.

“Turin is also where the Federation was born [in 1898]. I supported Inter… well I no longer cheer for them but you know… however, I’ve always had a soft spot for Torino, for their history and tradition.

“Also, I was one of the few Inter fans who weren’t offended when Juve won.

“The thing that troubled me, though not personally, is the civil trial by Juventus, claiming €443m. How can that not be a problem?

“How can you go to lunch with someone, meanwhile they’re claiming €443m in damages from you? I don’t know how my predecessors did it.

“Every time I’ve met with [Juventus President Andrea] Agnelli he’s shown himself to be open to things, but we never went into details.

“We waited for the judgement of all levels of the Calciopoli courts. As for the liability action, Juventus have no chance after the Supreme Court ruling.

“The matter is closed. For other things, we’ll have to see.

“Other teams phoned the referees? It’s one thing to make calls to protest, it’s another to call to make agreements. The judgements are very clear.

“You can say that these things have been refuted in criminal law, but in sports it’s another thing. I have thought of everything and more regarding calls to the referees.

“The analysis by the Supreme Court shows that there were deliberate actions by the two Juventus directors.

“We don’t know the motivations [of the court for its decisions]? Sure, but in the meantime there have been convictions… or rather the statute of limitations came into effect, but the offence took place, from what I've read…

“I repeat, two directors from Juve, not from [amateur team] Bordighera.

“I’m not trying to block anything, what interests me now is the question of instability. The FIGC would go bankrupt if we gave Juventus that €443m.

“I’d rather just shake hands with Juve and tell everyone to tone it down, but I can’t do that. The FIGC has a dignity which we must get back.

“We’re servants to everyone, but slaves to no-one.

“Even Juventus have an interest [in the FIGC], with their players being in the national team, to set one party apart from everyone is useless.

“We just have to get rid of the claim for damages, then there’s nothing stopping us evaluating the rules and arguments that Juve believe should be evaluated.

“We are the first to understand that when you win a title on the field you have a right to it. The pre-Calciopoli Juventus did not need to win in court.

“[But] I have only one goal, to find an agreement with Juventus on the matter of the appeal [for damages]. Don’t put the cart before the horse.

“The big battle is the litigation, not the Scudetti.”

Tavecchio is clearly scared. He doesn't want us to get the money lol... Is he saying that he will do his best to stop us from getting it? Maybe they didn't show that moggi is completely innocent so that they would make it harder for us to get the money...???
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:46 pm

juve fans in stadium >>> national team fans
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:31 pm

16:19 - TEVEZ AGAINST MONACO THERE WILL - For the match against Monaco, Carlitos Tevez will be 100%. For the challenge of Champions would also include Andrea Pirlo but will be on the bench. In campipnato, however, there will be turn-over

15:43 - BARZAGLI AGAINST PARMA SHOULD NOT BE THERE - Andrea Barzagli, in the match against Parma, there should not be. The number 15 Juventus should be, instead, for the Champions. Andrea Pirlo should be available for the match against Monaco. Tevez, however, is fine, but with Parma will not be risked. Then in the attack could be the couple Coman-Matri or more French with Llorente. Among the holders Saturday should be Padoin, but also to Ogbonna. In midfield will be confirmed Marchisio. However against Parma, Allegri should make many changes just ahead of the Champions.

15:08 - TACTICAL TRAINING - Juventus, via its website, has provided the details of today's meeting: "The preparation of the match against Parma came alive: this morning Juve has found itself in Vinovo and after yesterday following players in Florence had enjoyed a day off, the group came back together. After heating and athletic part, the team worked on tactics and movements to be replicated at the Tardini. Tomorrow Allegri man bangs the final details during session scheduled in the afternoon. Before driving his men on the field, the technician will meet journalists at the press conference. The event is scheduled for 12:00 at the Media Center in Vinovo. "read on Juventus.com.

13:42 - TRAINING COMPLETED - Juventus have completed the training for the race against Parma. Saturday should be rested Andrea Barzagli but should be available for the Champions.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:56 pm

Our BBC? Barzagli Bonnuci Chiellini Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:29 pm

Marotta set for Juventus renewal
Contract extensions for the likes of Giuseppe Marotta and Fabio Paratici will be confirmed by Juventus next week.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next