Tomwin Lannister
Juveman17
DeviAngel
42 posters

Page 18 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next

Go down

-  Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba - Page 18 Empty Re: - Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba

Post by sportsczy Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:36 pm

Money.  Juve are offering 4+ mil gross (2+ mil net) while several other teams are offering 6-8 mil gross (3-4 mil net).  That's the only reason...  gap is too big.  Everything else anyone says would be bs imo.

I think that Juve's impact in CL this season will eventually have some to do with it too, one way or another.  I would imagine he wants to play for a team that can pretend like they can win the CL, even if they're not one of the favorites... a solid dark horse at the very least.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:44 pm

sportsczy wrote:Money.  Juve are offering 4+ mil gross (2+ mil net) while several other teams are offering 6-8 mil gross (3-4 mil net).  That's the only reason...  gap is too big.  Everything else anyone says would be bs imo.

I think that Juve's impact in CL this season will eventually have some to do with it too, one way or another.  I would imagine he wants to play for a team that can pretend like they can win the CL, even if they're not one of the favorites... a solid dark horse at the very least.

All of your talk about pogba is from your imagination Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:47 pm

You sound to be too interested in a Pogba transfer and you seem to believe any media report which are highly false,ureliable sources.
Pogba leaving for free or for like 5 mln € is a stupid joke which no one can believe atm,probably even you.
Even if Pogba leaves it will bring us huge moneys,there is no way we can let him go for free or few moneys.
Right now he is a regular starter on a top club,playing regularly at CL and he can be a future star,legend to Juve.At other clubs like Real,Barca or Bayern level he will stay under Ronaldo or Messi images.
He is happy and is currently playing at max of what he can achieve or very close to it.So calm down and stop believing any news on internet.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:57 pm

Well his father talking to Telefoot tends to get my attention (just like his cousin and brother).  The only other person is Raiola... but he's a troll.  So i take everything he says with a grain of salt.

Pogba himself tends to talk through his family in France because there's a lot of garbage reports coming out of Italy.  The standard line has been for 2 years that there's "nothing imminent" and "no talks have been scheduled".  Now, Pogba himself said that there are negotiations with Juve.  My feeling is that there is going to be some kind of compromise...  Juve aren't stupid.  Far from.  

I actually want him to stay at Juve because i think Madrid and Barca are a mess.  I'd never want a France NT player to go there....  they ruined Benz and are ruining Varane.  Players should not go there to develop.  You need to be at your top before going to those imo.  Same with Bayern.  If he has to go, i'd rather he leave for the EPL.  

BUT, if Juve are willing to get just a tad bit more ambitious (i.e. increase their wage structure), then there's no doubt he'd stay.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:05 pm

sportsczy wrote:Well his father talking to Telefoot tends to get my attention (just like his cousin and brother).  The only other person is Raiola... but he's a troll.  So i take everything he says with a grain of salt.

Pogba himself tends to talk through his family in France because there's a lot of garbage reports coming out of Italy.  The standard line has been for 2 years that there's "nothing imminent" and "no talks have been scheduled".  Now, Pogba himself said that there are negotiations with Juve.  My feeling is that there is going to be some kind of compromise...  Juve aren't stupid.  Far from.  

I actually want him to stay at Juve because i think Madrid and Barca are a mess.  I'd never want a France NT player to go there....  they ruined Benz and are ruining Varane.  Players should not go there to develop.  You need to be at your top before going to those imo.  Same with Bayern.  If he has to go, i'd rather he leave for the EPL.  

BUT, if Juve are willing to get just a tad bit more ambitious (i.e. increase their wage structure), then there's no doubt he'd stay.

Just saying, Vidal already signed for Man Utd.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:11 pm

Who cares about Vidal?  Vidal signed a long-term contract with Juve.  The leverage is with Juve there, nobody else.  Juve don't have the leverage with Pogba with his contract expiring soon.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:16 pm

sportsczy wrote:Who cares about Vidal?  Vidal signed a long-term contract with Juve.  The leverage is with Juve there, nobody else.  Juve don't have the leverage with Pogba with his contract expiring soon.

Why are you talking about Pogba's exit, when he just just just just said that he will renew soon...? Like do you think the opposite way? So if I say i will chear for juventus forever, you will think that I will be an Interista soon...?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:44 pm

sportsczy wrote:and this is the same Devi that's been saying that Pogba is renewing "very soon" going on 2,5 years now Laughing

Pogba had something he could have triggered if he didn't get the playing time (according to Pogba's father when he talked to Telefoot about 4 months back). Juve played him to death so that didn't happen last year. Smart by Juve.

well if something I am closer to the truth than you Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:28 pm

it's cute how defensive juve fans get everytime someone mentions the possibility that one of their stars might be leaving Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:52 pm

Your comment doesn't makes sense...we are not being defensive towards a possible transfer,we are just being realistic as not all reports you find on internet are reliable.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:08 am

juvealbanian wrote:Your comment doesn't makes sense...we are not being defensive towards a possible transfer,we are just being realistic as not all reports you find on internet are reliable.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:23 am

juvealbanian wrote:Your comment doesn't makes sense...we are not being defensive towards a possible transfer,we are just being realistic as not all reports you find on internet are reliable.

you're being defensive in the way you're responding to sports .all he's doing is basic rational speculation .

some of you arrogantly believe that guys like vidal and pogba WILL NEVER LEAVE and it's impossible to speculate on transfers with you .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:42 am

farfan wrote:

you're being defensive in the way you're responding to sports .all he's doing is basic rational speculation .

some of you arrogantly believe that guys like vidal and pogba WILL NEVER LEAVE and it's impossible to speculate on transfers with you .

its funny how sports has "sold" Pogba for the whole 2 years he's been with us but you felt the need to overlook that and bend to his claims....

no one has ever "arrogantly" believed Pogba or Vidal will NEVER leave, but we have always been factual, sportsczy the vile crocodile in 3 seasons has confidently sold Vidal to Real Madrid 3 times in a row and Pogba to PSG since Jan transfer window of 2013 and the funny thing is he is so confident but every time his story turns out to be bullsh*t he spins a new tale like the player doesn't wanna sign a new contract (he did that with Vidal and he is doing it with Pogba again)

but why did i just waste my time typing all this for a minion of sportszcy? Please cook up more thrash from your dreams and report them here, we surely welcome well spun tales....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:45 am

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
farfan wrote:

its funny how sports has "sold" Pogba for the whole 2 years he's been with us but you felt the need to overlook that and bend to his claims....

or maybe i don't keep track of what sports has been saying for 2 years ? Laughing
i was only commenting on the present discussion and the way you're jumping the guy for simply speculating on a player's future .
teams like juventus don't have the resources nor the sporting insensitives to accommodate young stars in light of the stiff competition from premier league and spanish clubs .
during lyon's heyday , we had daily stories about potential departures . some of them materialized and others didn't . but i don't recall ever getting my panties in a bunch over these stories like some of you did .

" vile crocodile " ? " minion " ? rofl
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:26 am

and you guys have said Pogba is renewing in the next weeks going on 2 years now Laughing... all i'm saying is that Pogba wants to get paid market wages. He's not going to give Juve a discount. If Juve pay up, he stays. If Juve don't want to, he leaves. In the end, it's really that simple.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:35 am

Lyon is lyon. Juve is juve. Lyon is nowhere near juve...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:38 am

Sportsczy is still right in this though. Especially considering the fact that his agent is Raiola, he will always go crazy for the big moneyz.

I do believe we will renew with him, but I can imagine he will be sold in the following years.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:05 pm

dronte wrote:Sportsczy is still right in this though. Especially considering the fact that his agent is Raiola, he will always go crazy for the big moneyz.

I do believe we will renew with him, but I can imagine he will be sold in the following years.

His value is still rising and probably is in its peak. If he gets older his value may decrease. So its a good sign that we didn't sell him in his almost peak price.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:13 pm

He's 21 years old and improving considerably every year... Still has a ways to go before he reaches his ceiling. So how has his value peaked? Please explain.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:32 pm

sportsczy wrote:He's 21 years old and improving considerably every year... Still has a ways to go before he reaches his ceiling. So how has his value peaked? Please explain.

I agree. It's crazy to say his value has peaked.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:51 pm

farfan wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
farfan wrote:

you're being defensive in the way you're responding to sports .all he's doing  is basic rational speculation .

or maybe i don't keep track of what sports has been saying for 2 years ? Laughing
i was only commenting on the present discussion and the way you're jumping the guy for simply speculating on a player's future .
teams like juventus don't  have the  resources  nor   the sporting insensitives to accommodate young stars in light of the stiff competition from premier league and spanish clubs  .
during lyon's heyday , we had daily stories about potential departures . some of them materialized and others didn't . but i don't recall ever getting my panties in a bunch over these stories like some of you did  .

" vile crocodile " ?  " minion " ?  rofl

maybe you should have before feeling the need to blurt support....

if I remember well we weren't going to be able to keep hold of Vidal this summer too according to people like you cos we are Siena, we needed money to balance our books....

also putting Juve and Lyon on the same sentence just shows the goals you came here with
rofl
ps: and lest I forget no Juve fan gives a damn if Pogba leaves tomorrow or in the next 10 years, so far as we are getting that 80m+ price a price which ranks among what "top" clubs sell their prized assets for and Lyon won't be seeing in a while.... :coffee:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:32 pm

that's enough out of you :coffee:

juninho was making more money than any current juventus player btw :coffee:
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:37 pm

Compare the wage bill, not one player. ..
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:47 pm

damn, so 6 or 7 years ago there was a player on lyon making more than any player on this current juventus team?
very interesting

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:28 pm

sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender