+ he was to selfish today

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- El Apache | Carlos Tevez - Page 5 Empty Re: - El Apache | Carlos Tevez

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:43 pm

@Devi
True... I was about to sayvit but forgot! He desperately wanted to score.... but I liked his cross to vuci in the end whixh almost led to a goal
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:57 pm

Not just today, in general he's waaaay worse at taking his man on than I had presumed after watching him at United and City.

The double fail against Rolando when he had more space than you could possible use made me cringe.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:20 pm

Happy Birthday Carlos!

Carlos Tevez is today celebrating his 30th birthday.
It’s the first special day he has celebrated with his Juventus team-mates since joining the club from Manchester City in the summer of 2013, and they will be together in Vinovo this morning to continue their preparations for Sunday’s Serie A fixture away at Hellas Verona.
The Argentine scored on his debut in the Italian Super Cup against Lazio and has never looked back. Contributing to more goals than any other Juve player so far this season with his 11 strikes and six assists, he has become a real hero amongst the Bianconeri faithful.
Tireless, quick and blessed with the exceptional touch that can unlock a tight match, he has led the line superbly throughout the campaign and all associated with Juventus Football Club wish him many happy returns.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BfpQbW8CMAAuF5Y.png
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:47 am

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:49 am

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:55 pm

Tevez: Juve know our strength

Carlos Tevez has spoken of his pride in wearing the shirt of Juventus, and on how he is not surprised by the team’s form this term.

The Argentine currently leads the Serie A scoring charts midway through his first season with the Old Lady and notably holds the No 10 shirt made famous by the likes of Michel Platini, Roberto Baggio and Alessandro Del Piero.

“The No 10 jersey is very important for the fans and also a little for me too,” Tevez has commented today to JTV.

“When I wear the shirt of Juventus, this is the identity of the club. I am happy whether on a Sunday or a Thursday, whenever I play, to wear the shirt of Juventus. I think it is important for a player.”

Tevez was asked how he feels his early work in Turin has gone, and his adaptation in the city.

“I believed that if I have worked hard to adapt, I knew I could do everything right on the field. I have remained physically fit, which I had hoped for this year. When I arrived, I said: if physically fit, we can do great things.

“Yes I expected such a start at Juventus, because we knew of our potential in the field, inside and out. We are a strong team and we know it. When we all play together, it is hard to beat Juventus.

“How has it been in Turin? I really the city as a city, because I lived seven or eight years in Manchester and to live in Manchester is difficult.

“Turin is like living in an Argentine city, not Buenos Aires because that is too large, but it is similar to an Argentine city. For me, for my family, it has been easy to adapt to Turin.

“The most difficult is the Italian League. I have played in many countries, but the most difficult is the Italian League because it is very tactical, the game is too tactical, the Coach tactically controls the game. It is why Italian football is very difficult.”

The Argentine was also asked for comment on whether last week’s goal scored at Milan was his best yet.

“I always think that the next goal is the most beautiful, if it arrives against Fiorentina or after that. The next goal is always the most beautiful.”

This weekend the Bianconeri host Fiorentina.

“I think it will be a very good game, because they are the only team to have beaten us in the first half of the season. It is going to be a very nice game.”

One objective that Juve have fallen short of this term has been the Champions League.

“I think it is the dream of everyone, not just the fans, but also the players. But we have to remove the pressure of winning the Champions League, otherwise it will be impossible to win.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:26 pm

Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm

@JM: first like Smile
The video is nice but I think it lacks action. Maybe next time you could put a song with lyrics and make the video a little bit shorter- like 4 min.

I think you should also start soft then escalate- just like colosimo. I love his style!

Your videos need some work Smile bravi tho...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:04 am

Thanks bro. I tend to use no copyright songs which most have no lyrics since I dont want to get flagged for anything. And yea ive been trying to implement more effects in my videos to emulate colosimo since he is the best in the business
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:16 am

What would you recommend specifically to add? More commentator reactions? More effects?
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:31 pm

Tevez to miss Juve-Fiorentina?

There are reports Carlos Tevez will not be fit to start Thursday’s Europa League Juventus-Fiorentina tie.

According to Tuttosport, the striker has been struggling with a knee problem and will undergo further tests tomorrow.

Antonio Conte may well decide not to risk his Serie A top scorer, handing the starting spots to Daniel Osvaldo and Fernando Llorente.

Osvaldo arrived in January on loan from Southampton and already scored in the Europa League against Galatasaray.

He is a former Fiorentina player, but missed Sunday’s 1-0 win over the Viola in Serie A as he was on paternity leave – even though he sat in the stands to watch.

Andrea Pirlo was suspended for that League encounter and returns here, as do Borja Valero and Nenad Tomovic for Fiorentina.

Another option for Conte is to partner Osvaldo with Sebastian Giovinco, as the pairing worked well against Galatasaray in the last round and they have known each other since the Italy Under-21 side.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:51 pm

No way 2 Cfs. .. I prefer to play one of lolo /osv with gio
We need a playmaker next r
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:52 pm

Next to osvaldo or llorente****
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:37 pm

Start Osvaldo he has some streak going in the EL and he will no doubt be fit and motivated
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:41 pm

Tevez: Conte top class

Juventus striker Carlos Tevez has praised Old Lady Coach Antonio Conte, describing him as being ‘of the top level.’

Speaking to Sky Sport, the Argentine also revealed his surprise at how well his side’s season has gone to date.

“I’m well, I’m recovering physically and I’m thinking about Saturday’s match,” Tevez said today.

“Is this Tevez’s Juve? The team is the most important thing, not just one player. Game after game we have shown we are a great team.

“When I accepted the transfer to come here I didn’t think we could be fighting for both the Scudetto and the Europa League at this stage of the season.

“But we are Juve and we need to fight to win everything. We are happy we can do the double.

“Conte is already a top level Coach. He shows it game after game in every competition.

“He is already a great Coach and he has been key to my development.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:01 pm

Argentina manager Alejandro Sabella is due in Italy to view several players ahead of the World Cup, but not Carlos Tevez.

The Coach is expected to fly in to the Peninsula over the next few days and has a few games already on his schedule.

These include the Milan Derby and the Coppa Italia Final between Napoli and Fiorentina on May 3.

Among those he’ll be keeping an eye on are Rodrigo Palacio, Gonzalo Rodriguez, Federico Fernandez, Hugo Campagnaro and Gonzalo Higuain.

There are particular concerns over Higuain, who was stretchered off with a bruised right ankle during Napoli’s 0-0 draw against Inter on Saturday.

However, despite continuing protest marches from fans in Argentina, Sabella has no intention of even watching Tevez in action.

His itinerary in Italy does not include any Juventus fixtures, even with Apache scoring 18 Serie A goals this season.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:27 pm

TURIN. Carlitos Tevez wants to play. He's fine and he does not care to risk the stop to a muscular problem. Fatigue is always there, not hide, and to heal us would go a little 'rest but until now Antonio Conte has managed it well and he assures to feel good. So tonight in Reggio Emilia wants to be there to score the goal championship. Having dispelled the curse of the European Union, signing an important network in Lisbon, the Apache aims to permanently close the speech tricolor for only then think about the Cup wish to celebrate in front of those fans who have made ​​him an idol. Why a network tonight would mark the end of the Giallorossi hopes: with eight-point lead on nine still available we could only prepare the feast.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:13 pm

Tevez's goal is considered an own goal now...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 04, 2014 5:15 pm

Tevez: 'Now we celebrate!'

Carlos Tevez revealed “incredible tension” in the Juventus camp as they watched Roma lose on television.

The Bianconeri won the title without stepping on to the field, as Roma’s 4-1 defeat in Catania made it mathematically impossible to catch them.

“I was asleep, but only managed 30 minutes, as they were watching the game in the hotel and there was an incredible tension between my teammates,” said the Argentine.

“I was expecting to win it tomorrow on the field against Atalanta. Now we will go celebrate and relax a bit.

“We knew that we had the title after Monday’s win over Sassuolo. That was a huge step for the Scudetto.”

There will be a party atmosphere at the Juventus Stadium on Monday night, as they play Atalanta at 20.00 UK time (19.00 GMT).
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 04, 2014 7:10 pm

- El Apache | Carlos Tevez - Page 5 10312568_649017601839284_928324559878270666_n
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun May 04, 2014 7:15 pm

We won the number of scudetti that the number tevez used to wear Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:58 am

Tevez says he gained 8kg lol... im kinda worried tbh
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:34 pm

Fatsito Tevez Proud 

It's nothing to worry about to be honest. Of course I'd be more relaxed if Conte was still around but I'm positive that all the players will be fit just in time for the start of the season.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:54 pm

Report: Tevez father released

There are reports from Argentina that Carlos Tevez’s father has been released by kidnappers.

Juan Carlos Cabral was kidnapped this morning when he was driving in the Morón area and that two calls have been received asking for a ransom.

Clarin now claim he has already been released and is now with local police.

It is speculated the first request was relatively low and the second much higher, as the kidnappers had not realised their victim was the father of one of Argentina’s most famous football players.

Italian media maintain Tevez has already left the Juventus training camp in Turin and is flying to Buenos Aires today.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:33 am

The Gazzetta dello Sport is suggesting Juventus star Carlos Tevez could be recalled to the Argentina squad.

The forward hasn’t played for his country since 2011 after being ignored by previous boss Alejandro Sabella.

However, according to the pink daily today, new Coach Gerardo Martino is monitoring the Serie A based striker with a view of selecting him in October.

The former Manchester United and City ace has scored 13 goals in 64 caps for his country.

He was a revelation at Juventus last season following his summer arrival thanks to his 19 goals in 34 League appearances.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next