Lupi
Lex
sbaggio
34 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

- El Apache | Carlos Tevez - Page 6 Empty Re: - El Apache | Carlos Tevez

Post by S Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:33 am

The Gazzetta dello Sport is suggesting Juventus star Carlos Tevez could be recalled to the Argentina squad.

The forward hasn’t played for his country since 2011 after being ignored by previous boss Alejandro Sabella.

However, according to the pink daily today, new Coach Gerardo Martino is monitoring the Serie A based striker with a view of selecting him in October.

The former Manchester United and City ace has scored 13 goals in 64 caps for his country.

He was a revelation at Juventus last season following his summer arrival thanks to his 19 goals in 34 League appearances.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:20 pm

Tevez is injured now too. I just hope Vidal can make it for the game against Atletico Roma and maybe even Milan. Hopefully
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:29 pm

not stirring up controversy or conspiracy but you guys might just have those recurring injury lately because of allegri and his staffs. word has it that during his tenure at milan, his training scheme were extremely rigorous to the point that it was causing physical fatigue to some players unnecessarily. that was milannews.it reporting it. but its just a paper talk though, there may not be truth in it but you guys might want to keep on tabs on injury issues.

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:20 am

Ya I'm starting to think it's Allegri too. They're all muscular problems.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:57 am

I'm not buying it
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:00 am

Tevez skipped quite a lot of games in the summer during the friendlies because of muscle fatigue if you all remember good.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:21 am

Cmon dev. What muscular fatigue? I heard absolutely 0 reports saying anything of that sort. Allegri was just cautious in the friendlies, nothing more.

I'm having nightmares with these injuries tbh lol...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:27 am

Morata got injured from Rubinho, Vidal had problems with his muscles during last season to, he was to tired. Tevez yes was injured and had muscle fatigue.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:19 pm

Carlos Tevez assured Juventus fans he has “no lesions and am preparing for Saturday’s game” against Udinese.

There were reports last night that Tevez had pulled up during a training session with a muscular problem.

It had been rumoured Apache would be out of action for this weekend and potentially the next two matches against Malmo and Milan too.

“Thank you to everyone for being worried about me,” wrote Tevez on Twitter this evening.

“I have no lesions and I am preparing for Saturday’s game.”
====
Hopefully not the same thing will happen as with Vidal.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:00 pm

Wtf is going on with all these fake injury reports. I understand selling papers with BS transfer rumours but injuries? Stupid.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:24 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Wtf is going on with all these fake injury reports. I understand selling papers with BS transfer rumours but injuries? Stupid.

Well, they are half truths tbh. Its not that tevez is 100% fit, but probably he has fitness problems or you know something like that. Basically, they are not hitting the bullseye. They all said Vidal had a reoccuring injury with his knee, but it was confirmed that the injury was to his thigh and not as serious as we all thought (thank god).

Maybe the same thing would happen with tevez, you never know.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:15 pm

salmano9 wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:Wtf is going on with all these fake injury reports. I understand selling papers with BS transfer rumours but injuries? Stupid.

Well, they are half truths tbh. Its not that tevez is 100% fit, but probably he has fitness problems or you know something like that. Basically, they are not hitting the bullseye. They all said Vidal had a reoccuring injury with his knee, but it was confirmed that the injury was to his thigh and not as serious as we all thought (thank god).

What you said about Vidal didn't make sense because the media was claiming he injured his knee and he went on twitter to confirm he's ok and has no injuries. I think he might've even played a game after those reports too. But the injury came after he posted he was fine, which means the media was making stuff up.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:20 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

What you said about Vidal didn't make sense because the media was claiming he injured his knee and he went on twitter to confirm he's ok and has no injuries. I think he might've even played a game after those reports too. But the injury came after he posted he was fine, which means the media was making stuff up.

He didn't say he was ok, he said his knee was perfect. Then, one day later, when he went to make scans at torino, it was confirmed that he injured his thigh, not knee. Also, he didn't play after confirming he was ok. So, yes, the media wasn't 100% right, and not wrong as well, since yes, it was confirmed by the medics that he actually IS injured, and he is NOT perfect.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:58 pm

I just hope we wont have a similar situation to Milan under Allegri,hope his staff is not the problem.
And I must say I'm tired of false media reports,now that transfer season is over they just make fantasy transfer news and false injuries reports.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:10 pm

Why did it say that tevez is training alone then? I'm sure that there ought to be something.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:58 am

salmano9 wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

He didn't say he was ok, he said his knee was perfect. Then, one day later, when he went to make scans at torino, it was confirmed that he injured his thigh, not knee. Also, he didn't play after confirming he was ok. So, yes, the media wasn't 100% right, and not wrong as well, since yes, it was confirmed by the medics that he actually IS injured, and he is NOT perfect.

I thought he trained with us then got injured? Either way, I hope he comes back ASAP.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:00 am

juvealbanian wrote:I just hope we wont have a similar situation to Milan under Allegri,hope his staff is not the problem.
And I must say I'm tired of false media reports,now that transfer season is over they just make fantasy transfer news and false injuries reports.

At first I was worried about the Allegri appointment and injury crisis lining up the way it did but if you look at each individual injury case we've had almost all of them have happened away from his watch or in Morata's case he got taken out by Rubinho.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:58 am

- El Apache | Carlos Tevez - Page 6 2viig78

he is saying that his injury is not serious and he is training for the Sunday match
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:10 pm

Tevez: 'I prefer Allegri's Juve'

Carlos Tevez believes Juventus are “still favourites” against Roma, but he actually prefers Max Allegri to Antonio Conte.

The two joint Serie A leaders go head-to-head on Sunday at 17.00 UK time (16.00 GMT), click here for a match preview.

“It’s too early to say this is a Scudetto showdown, as in the long run the Champions League can sap a lot of energy out of teams. Watch out for Inter, Milan and Napoli,” Tevez told the Corriere dello Sport.

“Before coming to Italy, I did not expect Roma to be such a strong side. They were a surprise for me. This season they have reduced the gap, as Rudi Garcia’s squad can comfortably face all their competitions.

“I think Roma are stronger now, but Juventus are still the favourites.”

Juventus have changed relatively few players, but are under new Coach Allegri this term.

“Conte left us that desire to win and the mentality of always being protagonists. With Allegri everything changed, from our tactics to the way we prepare for games. I must admit I like my new position more.

“My future? I confirm what I’ve always said, that I want to end my career at Boca Juniors, but I am taking it one day at a time.”

The clubs had mixed fortunes in the Champions League this week, as Roma earned a 1-1 draw at Manchester City with Francesco Totti’s historic lob, while Juve lost 1-0 to Atletico Madrid.

“We could’ve drawn against Atletico, as they didn’t do much more than we did. Having said that, we should do even more. Our objective is to maintain the same pace in the Champions League that we do in Serie A, so in that sense the defeat in Madrid could serve us well.

“Against Manchester City, Totti just confirmed what a great player he is. Everyone knows his quality, but what really impressed me was his hunger and determination at the age of 38. That’s not easy to maintain if you wear the same jersey for many years.

“Totti is the image of Roma. It won’t be enough to just stop him, though, as he is surrounded by champions.

“I already knew Iturbe from his time at River Plate and I think he can do great things. He reminds me of myself,” smiled Tevez.

“I also know Paredes and think he can do well, as Roma are the ideal squad for his maturation process.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:48 am

Here is a new Carlos Tevez video I made, enjoy and let me know what you think!

Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:11 pm

Tevez: ‘No pressure from 10 shirt’

Carlos Tevez insists he doesn’t feel the pressure of wearing the Juventus number 10 shirt, and discusses his upbringing.

The forward inherited the shirt from Alessandro Del Piero when he arrived in Turin, and it has also been graced by the likes of Roberto Baggio and Michel Platini.

“Is it a pressure? I personally don’t feel that it is,” Tevez told fifa.com

Although it’s important to me, I don’t pile any additional pressure on myself when I pull on a shirt that so many Juve idols have worn before me.

“From the start, I haven’t pressured myself to feel worthy of the No10 jersey. You’d just go mad and be unable to do your job properly otherwise.

“After spending eight years in Manchester I received a very warm welcome to Turin.

“The people are very easy-going, in contrast to other parts of Italy such as Rome or Naples, where passions run much higher.

Life’s very good here and it’s where I’ve found it easiest to adapt. That’s also because of the language, which I understand a bit better. In England that was so hard for me.

“I’ve always missed friends and family, right from the start. Luckily I get plenty of visitors so I’m not always alone.

“My old mates have always been there for me no matter where I’ve been. Imagine my pals from Fuerte Apache in England!

“I have countless stories. Every time we went out something funny happened, usually involving the language. It’s always good fun.”

Fuerte Apache, where Tevez grew up, is a tough neighbourhood in Buenos Aires, and Tevez discusses his upbringing, remembering his former best friend Dario Coronel, another talented footballer who fell into crime and eventually commited suicide after a stand-off with police.

“It’s tough to make people understand what that life is like if they haven’t been through the same things as I or the other people from that neighbourhood have experienced.

“Therefore people can make of it what they want. You simply can’t get inside the heads of other people and say to them, 'Look, I went through some rough times’.

“It’s impossible to explain everything the streets taught me, and that was quite a lot.

“My whole childhood was hard, so it wasn’t a matter of any individual incident. I lived in a place where drugs and murder were part of everyday life.

“Experiencing difficult things, even as a very young kid, means you grow up quickly. I think that enables everyone to choose their own path and not just accept the one others have taken before you, and I went my own way.

“I never condoned drugs or murder, and luckily I was able to make a choice.

“Coronel? I don’t think you can say that he wasn’t lucky enough to be able to choose. As I’ve said already, everyone decides for themselves what they’re going to do.

“He had everything he needed to be just as successful [as me], but he chose a different path – criminality and drugs – and that ultimately meant that he is no longer with us.

“I truly believe that everyone chooses their own route through life, and he – and this has nothing to do with luck – chose the easier option.

“He is, or was, my best friend. We were together 24 hours a day, even though we later went to different clubs and things like that. But we were always together, all day long.

“People live in fear nowadays. Previously criminals had principles of sorts: they’d rob you but then they’d let you go. Now they’re all on drugs – you give them your belongings and they kill you anyway.

“Youngsters today no longer have the values I remember. In the past they would risk their necks by heading out, swiping something and then going home again – that was it.

“Today the lads who go stealing are all on drugs. They’re still taking a risk but in a different way. Now they’re only thinking about their own lives and not those of other people.

“We need to show people who think like this that there are good kids in Fuerte Apache and Ciudad Oculta too, just like in every Argentinian city. Not all people are bad.

“I got out of there and there are others who were able to escape that situation too. It’s not easy for anyone. In fact, it’s unbelievably difficult to get out of there.

“But everyone’s fate is in their own hands, as I always say. You have to prove to people that we’re not all the same.

“Did Fuerte Apache make me the player I am? I don’t know if there’s a connection there.

“I always say that whereas previously I played with the ball, now I play football, and that’s something different entirely. But I don’t know whether my circumstances have made me the kind of player I am. It’s possible.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:41 pm

I always say that whereas previously I played with the ball, now I play football, and that’s something different entirely

What an exeptional caracter and glorious career. But im still thinking he could do a lot better with the Juve #10 if he would just shooooot all the time especially from the odd angle. I have always loved this guy as a footballer as he is truly unique and that workrate he had at United was mindblowing but i cant help feeling a little disappointed from his 2 seasons with Juve . . . But i guess thats what you get when you put peapole on a pidestal.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:55 pm

BoBo wrote:
I always say that whereas previously I played with the ball, now I play football, and that’s something different entirely

What an exeptional caracter and glorious career. But im still thinking he could do a lot better with the Juve #10 if he would just shooooot all the time especially from the odd angle. I have always loved this guy as a footballer as he is truly unique and that workrate he had at United was mindblowing but i cant help feeling a little disappointed from his 2 seasons with Juve . . . But i guess thats what you get when you put peapole on a pidestal.

I would have to disagree with you i think Tevez has been exceptional for Juve. If tevez had better service from wingers or attacking mids i think he would be even better! Because of the clubs situation of being priced out of the market for players of that description Tevez's game has suffered slightly. That being said he is still one of the best number 10's in world football! a legend and a great of the game. I will never forget his service to this club. He will forever be in our hearts
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:13 am

marottalad wrote:
BoBo wrote:

I would have to disagree with you i think Tevez has been exceptional for Juve. If tevez had better service from wingers or attacking mids i think he would be even better! Because of the clubs situation of being priced out of the market for players of that description Tevez's game has suffered slightly. That being said he is still one of the best number 10's in world football! a legend and a great of the game. I will never forget his service to this club. He will forever be in our hearts

Yeah true... He has done well, and I do not know what else he could have done to help us...? He has given his heart to the club, what more do we need from a WC striker? About 20 goals a season for a player is all what we needed, and he has been delivering. Worthy of the #10 IMO
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:08 am

Everyone who followed Tevez will agree that currently or 1 month ago before he got tired he is in the form of his life. He is showing his best in Juve
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:14 am

DeviAngel wrote:Everyone who followed Tevez will agree that currently or 1 month ago before he got tired he is in the form of his life. He is showing his best in Juve

Imagine tevez with a quality number 10 behind him.. just wow
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next