Lex
sbaggio
34 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

- El Apache | Carlos Tevez - Page 8 Empty Re: - El Apache | Carlos Tevez

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:43 pm

‘Tevez wants Boca’

Boca Juniors Coach Rodolfo Arruabarena insists Carlos Tevez wants to return to La Bombonera, but isn’t taking anything for granted.

It was reported this week that the Argentinian international has already agreed terms on a move, and could return to Argentina as soon as this summer.

“I won’t say anything until I see him training and signing for us,” Arruabarena is reported as saying by Gianluca Di Marzio’s website.

“I know that Carlos is very tied to Boca, he’s given so much to this club and would like to return one day.

“For now there are only rumours and I can’t say much more.”

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:34 am

Tevez: 'I always sweat for Juve'

Carlos Tevez described his goal against Empoli and assured he is “always prepared to sweat” for Juventus.

Apache had only just returned from international duty with Argentina, but played the entire 2-0 victory in Turin this evening.

He broke the deadlock by scoring from a touched-on indirect free kick, a tough ask from the outside corner of the six-yard box with numerous Empoli players on the line.

“I knew I had to fire it high, as it’s difficult to score from that area of the goal,” Tevez told Sky Sport Italia.

Initially there had been reports he’d be rested for this game, especially with a Coppa Italia semi-final against Fiorentina coming up on Tuesday.

“I am always prepared to sweat for the team and now we have too many injuries, so it’s important to give our all.

“I said before this game that Roma were still alive, so we had to do our job and keep going until we are mathematically champions.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:52 am

Tevez: EVERYTHING OK, IN FRANCE AND INSIST

Carlitos Tevez, okay, that the outcome of the investigation today that reassure the people Juventus. Tevez then return to the group tomorrow and will probably be available for the match in Parma, then see if Allegri will use it. Good news, then for Juventus, who finds himself the Apache in the biggest game of the moment, the one with the Monaco. If Juventus smiles for Tevez, from France and insist Parisien as well as many sites in France specializing continue to confront the Apache to PSG. The Parisian club is indeed ready to give the assault to Carlitos for next year to replace one of Lavezzi, Cavani and Ibrahimovic. Juventus, at the moment is quiet, the Apache has not expressed any discomfort and is increasingly man team as evidenced by the tweets of the evening of Tuesday, in which he expressed closeness to the team. To date, hard to decipher the future that is contractually bound until 2016 but he sees the Boca Juniors lurking. The feeling is that Tevez is in love with Juve but also of Boca, anything can happen and it will be decided only at a table with Carlitos, he will decide his future.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:33 pm

Boca: 'Tevez in 2015 or 2016'
By Football Italia staff

Boca Juniors President Daniel Angelici assured Carlos Tevez will move in June 2016 “if he can’t terminate his Juventus contract first.”

The striker has never disguised his love for Boca and desire to go back at the end of his career.

Angelici has also made no secret of his intention of bringing Tevez to Boca sooner rather than later.

“If Tevez can’t terminate his Juventus contract by mutual consent first, then he will stay on in Turin until June 2016,” President Angelici told Radio La Red in Argentina.

It’s believed Juve are working on a contingency plan should Tevez ask to leave a year before his contract expires.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu May 07, 2015 7:00 pm

Tevez driving licence suspended
By Football Italia staff

Juventus striker Carlos Tevez reportedly had his driving licence suspended for speeding, going over 70km/h inside a tunnel.

According to news agency ANSA, the Argentine was stopped when he was driving through the Mont Blanc tunnel that separates Italy from France.

There are strict speeding laws in the Mont Blanc tunnel ever since a deadly fire in March 1999.

The report does not state how fast he was driving, but the speed limit in the tunnel is 70km/h (43.5mph).

Tevez has history of driving misdemeanours, as he was banned in 2013 for ignoring speeding tickets, then given another six-month ban, a £1,000 fine and 250 hours of community service for driving while disqualified and without insurance.
===
What is he up to? :/ Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:35 am

Destroyed the league for two straight years.Adios Carlitos.

Wont hold anything against him.He was tremendous and carried our attack for two years.Did everything we could expect from him.I wish all the very best at Boca and may he fulfill his dream of winning the Copa Libertadores in the Boca jersey.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:58 pm

El Apache Molenation

Will miss him on fifa the most.

Big boots to fill in by Dybala n co.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:16 pm

Agreed RG.

His pace, strength and shotpower made him a force of nature on UT.

probably one of the main reasons I'll miss him Crying or Very sad hopefully they boost Marota in 16.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:33 am

I think its kind of tasteless always talking about your poor upbringing and the poor neighborhoods in your country. Then coming back to your beloved club who's got little money to even pay for u and then claiming a contract worth 3 times the amount the WHOLE squad is earning. What hits me personally is when this winter he bought a giant flag for the Boca fans still playing for JUVE and he said: "Well maybe i should also buy one for the Juventini." Of course he still have not done this.

And my last point of this guy dissapointing me is the CL final when i was screaming for him to press in the very move of barcas first goal where he allows them to make a great pass from the middle of the field (because of no pressure) to the right backline that led to the goal.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:55 am

Cassius wrote:Agreed RG.

His pace, strength and shotpower made him a force of nature on UT.

probably one of the main reasons I'll miss him Crying or Very sad hopefully they boost Marota in 16.

Marota definitely needs a boost Very Happy
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:31 pm

Yes tevez played as if he did not want to play in the final. I did not see his old self like vs dortmund and Madrid tbh...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:04 pm

salmano9 wrote:Yes tevez played as if he did not want to play in the final. I did not see his old self like vs dortmund and Madrid tbh...

His attitude in that final was very strange i just dont understand it (maybe Messi bought him something
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:56 pm

BoBo wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Yes tevez played as if he did not want to play in the final. I did not see his old self like vs dortmund and Madrid tbh...

His attitude in that final was very strange i just dont understand it (maybe Messi bought him something

Hahahaha maybe messi was like: give us the CL, and we will win the Copa together... his plan failed lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8