LWL91
Juventino89
DeviAngel
35 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Wheeler-Dealer : Beppe Marotta - Page 5 Empty Wheeler-Dealer : Beppe Marotta

Post by S Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:08 am

The best DS in Italy warrants his own thread now !

http://forum.juventuz.org/images/smilies/market_8588_1372716001.gif : Are you ready to be loaned or co-owned today ?

Suggest some nicknames if people are not fine with the current one.

Last edited by S on Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Wheeler-Dealer : Beppe Marotta - Page 5 Empty Re: Wheeler-Dealer : Beppe Marotta

Post by Cassius Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:12 am

Wheeler-Dealer : Beppe Marotta - Page 5 Image10
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Wheeler-Dealer : Beppe Marotta - Page 5 Empty Re: Wheeler-Dealer : Beppe Marotta

Post by DeviAngel Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:35 pm

Marotta: 'No need to repair Juve'

Juventus director Beppe Marotta insists they “do not need to repair” the squad after their Champions League exit.

The 1-0 defeat to Galatasaray put a massive dent in their campaign and their projected finances, dropping down into the Europa League.

“All teams take part in a competition to go as far as possible,” Marotta told Sky Sport Italia ahead of today’s 17.30 GMT kick-off with Sassuolo.

“We were very bitter at going out, but it is a tournament and each game can be decisive, whether good or bad. We’ll take this as a lesson for the future, as evidently some mistakes and unfavourable situations came together.

“We have a good squad that suits the needs of the Coach. This summer we brought in two quality strikers and two youngsters who are making their mark.

“Juve don’t need to ‘repair’ the team in January and in all honesty I don’t think there will be any advantageous moves for us.”

Marotta also assured there were no problems regarding contract talks with Antonio Conte and Paul Pogba.

“I think the written contract between Coach and club is complementary. The important thing is that both parties are satisfied and I believe that is the case. There’s no reason to think of a divorce.

“As for Pogba, we have no problems. He has settled in well and is growing. There are no signs he wants to change shirt.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:10 am

Juventus director general Beppe Marotta is confident Andrea Pirlo and Paul Pogba will sign new contracts at the club.

Pirlo’s deal will expire in the summer, while the French youngster is set to be rewarded for his rise in the game with improved terms.

“There will be no announcements under the tree,” Marotta told Rai Sport when asked about the midfield duo.

“I don’t think anything will be sorted out before Christmas, but we are calm as there is an idyllic relationship between us and the players.

“They consider Juventus to be their home, their natural habitat and it would be hard for them to find something better.

“I think we’ll resolve these situations in a small amount of time.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Wheeler-Dealer : Beppe Marotta - Page 5 Empty Marrota's new objective

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:32 pm

Juventus director general Beppe Marotta has admitted that winning the Europa League is now an objective.

The Old Lady were demoted to the competition after losing their final Champions League game 1-0 at Galatasaray.

“The fact that the Europa League Final will be played at the Juventus Stadium in Turin will push us to give the maximum,” he noted.

“We are bitter with the way that we were knocked out of the Champions League, but we should never have got to the last game with it all to play for.”

The Old Lady were shown the door by Galatasaray, who beat them 1-0 on a terrible pitch after the tie was originally abandoned because of snow.

Juve will play Trabzonspor in the next round of the Europa League, while they could face Fiorentina in the last 16 if they both progress.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:14 am

Like we are gonna take the comp seriously there is such little prize money involved. Don't even get me started on co-efficients i will drop dead with anger.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:14 am

With 2 extra rounds of matchday revenues compared to the CL (wich we would probably chrash out of after the firts 2 legs anyway) assuming we make it to final and the 5 mil prize money for winning it plus a european super cup to play i think it evens out pretty much.

So i think there is a more than fair chance they will take it seriously, and they should cause this would be a shortcut to winning some european titles the next couple of years.

This is Juve not udine or some other italian fluke team making it to EL.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:58 pm

I think tournaments are unpredictable; and I cannot expect JUVENTUS to win it so easy; However, I believe everyone agrees that JUVENTUS are favorites to win it...

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:01 pm

@marrotalad:
Sadly, we gotta talk coefficients when talking about EL Smile
If we win the competition we would get at least 30 points... WHICH IS GREAT, this is almost as much points we get when we win CL Smile)
I really hope that we take it seriously and win it for the 4th time i guess?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:11 pm

As Beppe Marotta reportedly probes Andrea Pirlo’s environment for indications, he comments: “There is no possibility of a separation.”

Juventus are believed set to open negotiations this February on extending Pirlo’s current contract beyond its expiry at the end of this season.

However, the Gazzetta dello Sport report that director general Marotta will look to pick up an indication from the player’s immediate environment on what his intentions may be.

Juve are seen to be preparing a two-year offer paying €4m per season to try and keep the playmaker in their ranks beyond this summer.

It is understood that Pirlo is looking for a three-year contract, with Tottenham said to still be pushing with their own offer, but Marotta has revealed his confidence on Juve’s position.

“With Pirlo there is no possibility of separation, I can say that his contract will be extended as soon as possible, since relations are excellent,” Marotta has told reporters today.

“The duration of his contract? We will let you know when it is defined.”

Marotta also commented on the continued speculation suggesting Paul Pogba may leave Turin.

“Pogba is very good and has the eyes of many big clubs on him, but Juventus are a great club. Soon we will meet his entourage, with whom we have a great relationship, and we will see what to do.

“As for Conte, he deserves credit for having put in place a great roadmap that has lasted three years.

“Thanks to him, the group is strong and flexible and we do not intend to sign anyone.”

Marotta was also asked of reports linking Fabio Quagliarella with a move to Fiorentina, to act as cover for Giuseppe Rossi.

“We have five strikers whose commitments we are counting on for the season. And those commitments for the season are still there, because let’s not forget that we are in the Europa League.

“Whilst it may have less value from a qualitative point of view, it requires greater consistency and a stronger commitment, because there are more games.

“We want to get to the final and for that we need a competitive squad. Then, it is down to what every player thinks.

“If Quagliarella has indicated his intention to be transferred, obviously we would take that into account, but at this time we have not had such a request.”

Meanwhile, the Old Lady is reportedly keeping an eye on Atalanta’s Under-21 international Daniele Baselli with a view to a summer move.

The 21-year-old regista is listed by the Gazzetta dello Sport as on the Bianconeri’s agenda, with contact anticipated between the clubs as soon as next month on arranging a summer transfer.

Baselli has managed 10 appearances for La Dea this season in Serie A, including three starts.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:21 pm

U even said it here bro... pogba wont leave
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:05 pm

Beppe Marotta says that there is no issue with Claudio Marchisio, the club do not want to sell Paul Pogba, and he has commented on Domenico Berardi.

Marchisio has notably dropped out of Juventus’ first-team line-up in recent weeks, whilst yesterday’s effort from the bench was the midfielder’s first goal of the season for the Bianconeri.

Whilst Manchester United boss David Moyes was in the stands to see that first hand on Sunday, Juve’s director general has backed Marchisio to stay put.

“There is no problem,” Marotta has made clear today on Radio 1.

“Claudio is one of the few guys, along with Paolo De Ceglie, to have worn the Juventus shirt through every level of the youth sector.

“He has worn this shirt since he was eight years old and he loves these colours. Over the season there are many commitments and every player experiences periods of fewer minutes, but all is normal.

“I know him well and I can say with certainty that there is no case. The example is precisely the embrace between Claudio and Conte.”

Speculation has also surrounding Paul Pogba’s position at the club, with Paris Saint-Germain continually linked with a bumper summer move.

“Juventus in its history has always bought many and sold few when talking about champions. From our point of view, we do not want to sell Pogba and so far we have closed the door to any possible buyer.

“Our aim is to consolidate the group, we do not want to sell him, but certain assessments must be made later.”

Marotta, who also listed his hope of seeing Coach Antonio Conte become Juve’s version of Sir Alex Ferguson, was inevitably asked about Sassuolo’s Domenico Berardi, who scored four times yesterday against Milan and is co-owned by the Bianconeri.

“The boy is co-owned with Sassuolo and relations are excellent, whilst I am convinced that we will continue this collaboration.

“At  the moment I do not know if Berardi will be part of the Juventus squad for next season.

“He is only 19 and a move to Juventus is something that is very heavy for everyone. It is far-fetched to say that the player will be with us next year, we will talk in the next few months.”

Andrea Pirlo is widely believed to be on the verge of agreeing to a two-year contract extension with the Old Lady.

“I told him last week that this is his natural habitat. We talked and in February we will find a solution to continue together.

“His will is clear, there is optimism and little to reach before an agreement.”

Last edited by S on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:08 pm

'Conte can be Juve's Ferguson'

Beppe Marotta believes Antonio Conte ‘can and will be’ Juventus’ equivalent to Sir Alex Ferguson, saying the Bianconeri have ‘nothing to envy’ of other clubs.

Conte has helped transform the Old Lady into double-League champions in his short time as Coach at the club, whilst they comfortably lead the title race at the midway point in his third season in charge.

Whilst speculation has indicated that the 44-year-old would be open to a move abroad to further his career, Juve’s director general says he could be the club’s version of Sir Alex Ferguson, who spent 27 years with Manchester United.

“I would say that this team is proving to not have, on a technical level, anything to envy any international club,” Marotta has today responded on Radio 1, to questions of whether Conte is looking further a field.

“Antonio has raced ahead, creating a great team immediately. This makes him one of the best in the world in his work. We are Juventus, a large club, which is gaining credibility once more at international level despite our economic power not being the same as with other international clubs.

“In the Italian scene perhaps he is a little cramped, but he is at Juventus and knows our desire for growth.

“I am optimistic about his future. I hope and believe that Conte can become for Juventus what Ferguson was for United, or Arsene Wenger is for Arsenal, and I am sure that he will be.”

Marotta, who has overseen the club’s transfer policy in recent years, reflected on the club’s recent return to success.

“I represent the company, whilst alongside a great squad always is a great club and for this we must thank the Agnelli family.

“Again, the main merit is with Conte, but you have to also applaud the stability of the club. In the history of Juventus, it has always been the team to beat and in turn our opponents have had to give more than 100 per cent.

“I believe that Conte has understood this thanks to his experience as a player. He has been able to cope with any kind of opponent  with the right capacity and character.

“He has been able to pass on his mentality to the team, thus increasing the boys’ motivation.

“We must look forward and not settle and for this one needs planning and strategy. I consider [Fabio] Paratici as one of the best in scouting and he should have the merit in deals for the likes of [Domenico[ Berardi and other young players who are doing well around Italy.

“Our goal is always to reach the pinnacle of sporting achievement whilst carefully watching the budget, and if we achieve certain results then it is thanks to the expertise of the individual components of Juventus.

“One of our goals is certainly to arrive sooner or later in the latter stages of the Champions League.

“However, as it has already been said, we must achieve our goals without upsetting the budget or creating cracks that cannot be remedied.

“It is a kind of economic law that we have decided to follow up and continue on this road. The goal, however, is surely to compete with other major European sides.

“The Scudetto? It would be historic and we cannot hide from that.”

Marotta considered the current title race, which has Juve out in front by eight points.

“Roma will soon see the benefits of having to think only about the League and Coppa Italia. We and Napoli, in this respect, can have some problems, especially in February and March. We will require the appropriate training to adapt to the European games away that we will inevitably face. And do not forget that we have many in the international team.

“Milan’s issues? It is a shame for Italian football, they are a major club and unfortunately in the world you move ahead on the basis of cycles.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:11 pm

TBH, I hope Conte would take the place of marrota some day...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:20 pm

Beppe Marotta says that there is no issue with Claudio Marchisio, the club do not want to sell Paul Pogba, and he has commented on Domenico Berardi.

Marchisio has notably dropped out of Juventus’ first-team line-up in recent weeks, whilst yesterday’s effort from the bench was the midfielder’s first goal of the season for the Bianconeri.

Whilst Manchester United boss David Moyes was in the stands to see that first hand on Sunday, Juve’s director general has backed Marchisio to stay put.

“There is no problem,” Marotta has made clear today on Radio 1.

“Claudio is one of the few guys, along with Paolo De Ceglie, to have worn the Juventus shirt through every level of the youth sector.

“He has worn this shirt since he was eight years old and he loves these colours. Over the season there are many commitments and every player experiences periods of fewer minutes, but all is normal.

“I know him well and I can say with certainty that there is no case. The example is precisely the embrace between Claudio and Conte.”

Speculation has also surrounding Paul Pogba’s position at the club, with Paris Saint-Germain continually linked with a bumper summer move.

“Juventus in its history has always bought many and sold few when talking about champions. From our point of view, we do not want to sell Pogba and so far we have closed the door to any possible buyer.

“Our aim is to consolidate the group, we do not want to sell him, but certain assessments must be made later.”

Marotta, who also listed his hope of seeing Coach Antonio Conte become Juve’s version of Sir Alex Ferguson, was inevitably asked about Sassuolo’s Domenico Berardi, who scored four times yesterday against Milan and is co-owned by the Bianconeri.

“The boy is co-owned with Sassuolo and relations are excellent, whilst I am convinced that we will continue this collaboration.

“At the moment I do not know if Berardi will be part of the Juventus squad for next season.

“He is only 19 and a move to Juventus is something that is very heavy for everyone. It is fetched to say that the player will be with us next year, we will talk in the next few months.”

Andrea Pirlo is widely believed to be on the verge of agreeing to a two-year contract extension with the Old Lady.

“I told him last week that this is his natural habitat. We talked and in February we will find a solution to continue together.

“His will is clear, there is optimism and little to reach before an agreement.”
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:39 am

‘Morata unreachable, Pogba unsellable’

Beppe Marotta has denied asking after Alvaro Morata and has also reiterated that Juventus do not intend to sell Paul Pogba.

Into the January transfer window and speculation continues to surround the Bianconeri and future market moves.

Recent rumours have once more paired them with interest in a Real Madrid striker, this time the Spanish side’s young star Morata.

]“I believe that Morata is unreachable, but we have never spoken with Real Madrid,” Marotta has countered this week to reporters.

“He is one of those players that will become a champion and so is generating great interest.”

Another name regularly making the gossip columns is Pogba, who has been paired with interest from Paris Saint-Germain.

“We know his value and we are not going to sell him anyway. So far there have not been any requests from Paris Saint-Germain.

“We are concentrated on this season, which could lead to some extraordinary results and history for the club, even as we are aware there could be some difficulties ahead.”

Reports also suggest Fabio Quagliarella is edging towards the exit, but like the player’s agent, the Old Lady’s director general has suggested otherwise.

“We have a group of players attached to the shirt and will only make any transfers if someone wants to go.”

http://football-italia.net/sites/default/files/imagecache/main_photo/[type]/[nid]/marottasmile490_24.jpg
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:54 am

Juventus director Beppe Marotta is certain that Andrea Pirlo will sign a new contract at the club in the near future.

The veteran midfielder's current deal expires at the end of the season and there have been rumours of interest from Real Madrid, where he would reunite with former mentor Carlo Ancelotti.

However, the club are adamant that he will extend his stay in Turin, having been a key part of the side who have won back-to-back Scudetti since Antonio Conte's arrival.

"As president [Andrea] Agnelli said, Juventus is Pirlo's home," he told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"The road to renewal is all downhill from here."

Fellow midfielder Paul Pogba is the subject of interest from Paris Saint-Germain but Marotta insists that the Frenchman will not leave Juve.

"We've read about PSG's interest in Pogba, but we have had no official offers. If we did, we would courteously say that we have no intention of selling the player."

The 56-year-old is also hopeful that Juventus can make up for their early Champions League exit with glory in the Europa League, but is wary of a fixture pile-up.

"We have a big squad, which allows us to win every competition. But it is true that there'll be little time between matches," he continued.

"When we play the second leg against Trabzonspor [in the last 32] we arrive in Italy on Friday morning and play against Milan on Sunday at San Siro.

"The national team's schedule doesn't allow us to postpone this until Monday and this is a problem."
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:10 pm

http://forum.juventuz.org/images/smilies/market_8588_1372716001.gif f*cking Inter and Milan in one summer ? Who would've thought.

This man is absolutely owning Serie A right now.

Beppe Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:28 am

Wheeler-Dealer : Beppe Marotta - Page 5 Thh
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:57 pm

Marotta is buzzing but he's definitely not one to rest on his laurels. He concluded: "You can always improve. We're always criticised for our performances in the Champions League, and every summer transfer campaign gives us the chance to improve. We'll try to do that again, because we want to go back to challenging in Europe too, making signings when the right opportunities come along, like we did with Tevez and Llorente."

http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/news/2mar2014_marotta
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:42 pm

Marotta: 'I visited Real Madrid'

Juventus director Beppe Marotta admits he met with Real Madrid today, but wouldn’t say if it involved Paul Pogba or Arturo Vidal.

The Bianconeri general manager is in Madrid for tonight’s Spain-Italy friendly and was spotted at the Merengues headquarters.

“Today I did visit Real Madrid, but even if I had spoken about Pogba and Vidal I wouldn’t tell you,” Marotta said to Sky Sport Italia.

He was also asked about the row over the last few days between Antonio Conte and Italy boss Cesare Prandelli over the decision to call up Giorgio Chiellini when not 100 per cent fit.

“Conte said certain things because he loves Juve too much, but I will shake Prandelli’s hand.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:37 pm

FTS... Sad Why would we sell our best players? :'(
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:42 pm

I guess that it was for vidal... Madrid do not want pogba as much as vidal. Only PSG have shown the real interest for POGBOOM
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:34 pm

actually I think its for Pogba or Coentrao
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:36 pm

DeviAngel wrote:actually I think its for Pogba or Coentrao
But recent reports suggested that madrid want vidal
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:46 pm

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:actually I think its for Pogba or Coentrao
But recent reports suggested that madrid want vidal
Also recent reports show that we want Coentrao
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next