S
Luca
LWL91
Juventino89
DeviAngel
35 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Wheeler-Dealer : Beppe Marotta - Page 8 Empty Re: Wheeler-Dealer : Beppe Marotta

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 17, 2014 6:59 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:that 2015 joke should not be bought really, Marotta just uses that to deflect criticism, it will be the same old story come 2015 as always....
ermmm it was used from Agnelli not marotta

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wheeler-Dealer : Beppe Marotta - Page 8 Empty Re: Wheeler-Dealer : Beppe Marotta

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 18, 2014 3:15 pm

Marotta 'optimistic' on Conte

Juventus general manager Beppe Marotta is “optimistic” on Antonio Conte’s future, but warned not to expect news today.

“There will certainly be no announcement today. This is the day for a celebration, the crowning moment of a wonderful season and we hope for the icing on the cake of 102 points,” Marotta told Sky Sport Italia.

The final game is this afternoon against Cagliari and will be followed by the presentation of the Serie A trophy, then an open top bus parade through the streets of Turin.

“From tomorrow a new sporting season begins and the first thing to discuss is the coaching situation. We are all very calm and relaxed.

“There is absolutely optimism, as we consider Conte a great Coach and are very proud to have him with us. We’ll do all we can to keep him.

“Having said that, there are some issues that need to be confronted and based on those discussions we’ll see what happens.”

Marotta was also asked about reports of a bid for Barcelona talent Alexis Sanchez.

"Sanchez is a great player who every top club would like, so clearly Juventus would also love to have him, but we must take into account he is also a very expensive player."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun May 18, 2014 4:13 pm

If we can't buy 1 25-30M player then Exor should just *bleep* off, what more can we do ffs. 3 times champions and we're still broke
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun May 18, 2014 4:23 pm

Does this mean he wants him? Or is he being cheap again?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun May 18, 2014 4:58 pm

juvegigi is like that little kid who sees the evident and still wants confirmation from his dad....

kd: dad that s a red color, but why is it red dad?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun May 18, 2014 5:40 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOL, this is kind of true, but I'm not an idiot. It's just that sometimes I don't really understand what the person is trying to say, so I ask one of you lol.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun May 18, 2014 6:24 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:juvegigi is like that little kid who sees the evident and still wants confirmation from his dad....

Well... He it is not that he understand the evidence or wants confirmation. Its that he is more of trying to analyse what is being said.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun May 18, 2014 9:55 pm

salmano9 wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:juvegigi is like that little kid who sees the evident and still wants confirmation from his dad....

Well... He it is not that he understand the evidence or wants confirmation. Its that he is more of trying to analyse what is being said.

Yup.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon May 19, 2014 3:45 pm

Manchester United left-back Patrice Evra has passed medical tests with Juventus. (Source: La Stampa)
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:28 pm

Marotta: 'Finalising more deals'

Juventus director Beppe Marotta praised Alvaro Morata and promised “we are finalising other deals over the next few days.”

The general manager spoke at the presentation Press conference for Morata, who arrived from Real Madrid for €20m.

“Morata is a young player born in October 1992. He comes from Real Madrid and is one of the world’s best talents.

“He won the European Under-21 Championship with Spain, winning the Golden Boot, took part in the recent Champions League victory and over seven seasons at Real Madrid has developed a winning mentality.”

The transfer took longer than expected and the details are still not entirely clear.

Juve paid €20m to take Morata, but Real Madrid have a buy-back option of up to €30m depending on the number of games he plays for the Bianconeri.

“It was a very difficult negotiation process because Real Madrid wanted to keep him,” explained Marotta.

“At the end of the day, his desire to come to Juventus won out. The player signed a five-year contract. For the first two years the player is entirely ours, then there is a very complicated contract that I won’t outline in its entirety here.

“We have a very strong rapport with Real Madrid and will discuss it later along the line, but the fact he signed a five-year contract shows we are determined to keep him.”

Marotta was naturally asked whether the transfer strategy had changed with Antonio Conte’s sudden departure, to be replaced by Massimiliano Allegri.

“There is no revolution, even if the Coach changed. We don’t need massive changes, as this is a winning group that secured five trophies in three years between Scudetti and Super Cups.

“Conte was a great leader, we worked with a great club and fans. We will try to work on the market finding the players who are the right mix of quality and price.

“We are finalising some other deals and hope to announce them formally over the next few days.”

Those are expected to be Roberto Pereyra from Udinese on loan with option to buy for €12m and Patrice Evra from Manchester United.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:14 am

Marotta: Reform won’t be easy

Juventus general director Beppe Marotta has hit out at Claudio Lotito and warned that reform in Italian football ‘will not be easy’.

The Italian Football Federation today meets in Rome to vote in a new President to replace Giancarlo Abete, following his resignation in the wake of Italy’s World Cup debacle in Brazil.

Despite racist comments made in recent weeks, Carlo Tavecchio is the outright favourite to secure a high enough percentage of votes to take up the role.

However, for the director general from Juve, a club who have not supported Tavecchio from the start, there is a clear divide at the Federation.

“The FIGC council is fragmented and it will not be easy to implement reforms immediately,” Marotta has told reporters today waiting for polling to begin.

“I do not believe in a reconsolidation, beyond which there are seven, eight or 10 clubs whose positions are clear and in the Lega Calcio there are two mindsets, the rift is evident.

Lazio President Claudio Lotito has been vocal in his support of Tavecchio.

“[Claudio] Lotito’s super-activism is perplexing, that he acts as a mentor for the candidate Tavecchio - this is something unpopular and unique in the history of the Federation.

“It seems that personal interest are being put at the expense of the collective.”

These comments echo those yesterday from Torino President Urbano Cairo.

“The position of Juventus was clear from the outset - President Agnelli has also contributed to the drafting of the program to be entrusted to the candidate for presidency,” continued Marotta.

“We have not been reflected in this nomination, but the reforms and the program are things that we all know we need to implement. I think that the problem is not with the vote today, but tomorrow…”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:30 am

Will we sign anyone soon?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:35 am

If negotiations for Manolas goes well,we might just get him.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:03 pm

That would be a bad move,the media report we are going to pay around 15 mln for Manolas.That's too much for a defender of his qualities.There are a lot of better options available near that price.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:09 pm

Well Tuttsoport are saying Olympiakos like Sorenson(probably BS i dont know),so if we could include him in the transaction,the price could be reduced.I dont think we're going to pay 15m for this guy.

Also now that City have officially purchased Mangala,Nastasic could be possibly be available,who's probably a better option but the only problem i have here is we'd be getting another left footed CB in him.We need another right footed player if we insist on continuing with the 3 man defense.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:26 pm

In my opinion Sorensen is slightly better than Manolas...I would give Sorensen a chance.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:30 pm

juvealbanian wrote:In my opinion Sorensen is slightly better than Manolas..

What makes you say that

Manolas impressed in the world cup and in the CL.Not surprising to see many clubs chasing him.Sorenson on the other hand is yet to have that breakthrough season where he can be deemed good enough for a club like ours.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:00 pm

juvealbanian wrote:In my opinion Sorensen is slightly better than Manolas...I would give Sorensen a chance.

What is that based on?  Sorensen hardly has any experience and he's only being linked with smaller clubs.  He was an average replacement when he had emergencies in 2010-11, but he has limitations. Plus, we need some pace in our backline. Sorensen is a big target, but lacks any speed.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:39 pm

Juventude wrote:
juvealbanian wrote:In my opinion Sorensen is slightly better than Manolas...I would give Sorensen a chance.

What is that based on?  Sorensen hardly has any experience and he's only being linked with smaller clubs.  He was an average replacement when he had emergencies in 2010-11, but he has limitations. Plus, we need some pace in our backline. Sorensen is a big target, but lacks any speed.

What a bs analyze.
For starters who u are being linked with is of no importance what so ever concerning talent and i know we agree on that.
But to say he was average at 19 years of age playing out of position with Juve is laughable, he was indeed impressive with his calm, his eye for the game and his physics including speed.
He also has plenty of experience of a 22 year old with 59 serie a games under his belt.
Manolas might be a fine defender but he will never outrun Sørensen thats for sure so all in all i think its a fine observation from Juvealbanian also questioning the why ? we need him when we have a proven dude knowing our league and language being as good or even better.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:24 pm

BoBo wrote:
Juventude wrote:

What is that based on?  Sorensen hardly has any experience and he's only being linked with smaller clubs.  He was an average replacement when he had emergencies in 2010-11, but he has limitations.  Plus, we need some pace in our backline.  Sorensen is a big target, but lacks any speed.  

What a bs analyze.
For starters who u are being linked with is of no importance what so ever concerning talent and i know we agree on that.
But to say he was average at 19 years of age playing out of position with Juve is laughable, he was indeed impressive with his calm, his eye for the game and his physics including speed.
He also has plenty of experience of a 22 year old with 59 serie a games under his belt.
Manolas might be a fine defender but he will never outrun Sørensen thats for sure so all in all i think its a fine observation from Juvealbanian also questioning the why ? we need him when we have a proven dude knowing our league and language being as good or even better.

So, Sorensen has better pace than Manolas?  I'd like to see that because the Sorensen I've seen moves very slowly.  He is 6-4 after all.  I don't know many guys that tall that move quickly that aren't playing in the NBA.

I think people are in love with the Sorensen that played well at 19 against Inter Milan. Just like people were in love with players like Albin Ekdal. His progression since then hasn't been anything noteworthy. The only reason he saw any time at Juve at age 19 was because our back line was completely depleted. He's a fine player and probably has a career ahead of himself at lower to mid-level table teams.

I'm not saying Manoloas is great, but to definitvely claim Sorensen is better is comical to me. I'd like to hear reasoning because I'm pretty sure everyone likes to remember 2010-11 Sorensen.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:26 pm

Yeah Sorensen is still being rated on his one off performance against Eto'o at full back. He's shown very little since. Not saying Manolas is worth the money but he's had impressive showings at a World Cup and the Champions league, whilst Sorensen is being courted by Leeds and Verona.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:32 pm

All you need to know about that 2010-11 team is that our backline consisted of players like Legrottaglie, Rinauldo, Motta, and Grygera along with Chiellini and Bonucci. And just about everyone was injured when Sorensen made his debut. He did a satisfactory job covering multiple positions that season. However, if we did not have such horrible players and injuries that season, we probably wouldn't even be talking about Sorensen right now.

I hoped for great development in Sorensen just like everyone else, but it doesn't appear to on the horizon anytime soon, which is why Leeds and Verona are calling up Marotta about him, not Chelsea and RM.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:55 pm

Sorsensen is another Legrotaglie nothing better. he is to slow, he's a CB he was never a good full back and he will get raped against fast players and modern football uses them to much. The advantage he has is strength and height and he uses the second one to often not the first one.

Manolas has huge potential.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:56 pm

Thing is he's not even that strong either

Needs to bulk up
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:20 pm

Seems like ur all in fine tune with the company and their youth policy cause they too think all the youngsters we have are worth didely squad.

But fact is we are braindead buisinessmen who happily buys 2 inferior defenders to sørensen for a combine of 30 mill euro and when we go for the third that will take us to 45 mill everyones applauding.
Still he could be a worse defender than all of them only time will tell, but the differencies in their qualities are not anywhere near 11.5 mill cause thats how ridiculous we rate Sørensen, at 3.5 mill.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:26 pm

Every club has like 2k-3k youngsters you think every young player turns out to be Marchisio? No, that's the reality every club signs like 100 young players ina transfer window who have potential and hopes that out of them 1 makes it and turns out to be a great player. Sorensen had more chances than any other youngster Juve had, and he is just average. I am sure that If Giovinco got his chances on the age that Sorsensen did he would be on a whole new level now.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next