S
Luca
LWL91
Juventino89
DeviAngel
35 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Wheeler-Dealer : Beppe Marotta - Page 7 Empty Re: Wheeler-Dealer : Beppe Marotta

Post by salmano9 Sun May 04, 2014 7:48 pm

Lol just like what I do in football manager. Been juve manager since 12-13, ive won ALOT with no cheating lol... im in 2031 now and my sqaud is full of fake players haha...

How do you know that every transfer is in installments? Only some are I think.

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Wheeler-Dealer : Beppe Marotta - Page 7 Empty Re: Wheeler-Dealer : Beppe Marotta

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 05, 2014 3:59 am

I said loads, we buy most of them in installments nowadays tbh so every year before we spend a penny on another player we've already paid over 10M

Plus loads of co-own purchases we don't keep track of.

The point is, we're not broke.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon May 05, 2014 1:22 pm

«Non possiamo paragonarci agli sceicchi e ad altri club in grado di poter fare investimenti importanti. Anno dopo anno abbiamo alzato l'asticella, lo faremo anche quest'estate».

Ok great,so looks like we are not going for 2 or 3 world class players the media was talking about (I was hoping for 2 very good players at least)...we will be lucky to sign a player of Sanchez or Cuadrado level then as usual,some overrated Serie A players for more depth.
Unless we don't sell a player (most likely Pogba) we will not make any better transfer season than last year.

I believe that Marotta's plan is to sign Nani for few mln and get another good player from Serie A...and by good player he means Caderva or Lulic level.And as usually a free-transfer already his trademark may happen again.

It's not that I'm not happy with Marotta's job so far but i think it's enough with some mediocre players like Osvaldo getting playing time on Juve when they don't even deserve with their teams,no more loans,we have our youths shining on Serie A.
Also we are in a part of our journey when we need real and proven champions to join,we can't risk with mediocre italian players anymore,Roma and Napoli will be even stronger next year and we need to keep this quality gap in our favor.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 15, 2014 2:05 pm

Marotta: Conte? Next week…

Beppe Marotta has reiterated that talks over Antonio Conte’s future at Juventus will only happen after the season has officially ended.

The Old Lady has already wrapped up a third consecutive League title with a record points haul, and attention has now shifted to Coach Conte’s future, amid his hints of late that he could be set to leave.

The 44-year-old was yesterday at Juventus Stadium to watch the Europa League Final and was pictured sitting alongside former Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson.

Asked if this was significant, Juve’s director general made clear the situation regarding Conte will only be discussed after Week 38’s match with Cagliari.

“Yesterday was a festive atmosphere, a final of a major competition like the Europa League and it is always a reason to meet with other protagonists, such as icons like Sir Alex Ferguson,” Marotta began in conversation with Sky Sport 24.

“So it is right that Conte could perhaps take some advice from him regarding his future as a Coach.

“I just have to point out that the climate between us is absolutely calm. On the matter with Conte much has been said and written, even by me in previous weeks.

“We have this final week, as we have said, to seal the achievement of an extraordinary goal, whilst we prepare for this party.

“After the game, the season officially ends, then next week we will talk about the future, including the question of the Coach.

“Our first target is to retain Conte? We have said it more than once. Now I cannot add anything else because you are likely to misunderstand.

“Next week, as I have said, after the game with Cagliari, the season is closed, work will begin for the next season and then it will be dealt with correctly and necessarily, including the theme related to the Coach.

“Should fans be worried about Conte’s statements? Absolutely not. It seems right to give fair recognition for what Conte has done, as we have repeatedly pointed out - Conte is a prepared Coach, a Coach who has had a profound effect in reaching the objectives achieved by the club, whilst clearly the concern from the fans is a wise concern.

“Can I imagine a Juventus without Conte? I can tell you that today I reserve appreciation for what Conte has demonstrated and is demonstrating, he is one of the best Coaches out there. That’s it.”

Juve missed out on the chance of making yesterday evening’s final, after a semi-final elimination to Benfica, who ultimately lost out to Sevilla on penalties.

“This is football, unfortunately we must accept the verdict of the field. Certainly there was regret because it was a goal that in our minds we could reach, but we did not succeed and that is football.

“Sunday’s celebrations? The protocol is the delivery of the Scudetto by Lega Calcio President Roberto Beretta, then we will do a tour of the city by coach and there will be many other initiatives to give proper recognition to a team that has had a great season.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 15, 2014 3:10 pm

Marotta: 'Big Juve buys impossible'

Beppe Marotta said Juventus will concentrate on keeping Antonio Conte, but warned big investments are “impossible.”

The Coach has refused to commit his future to the club unless there are reassurances over transfer strategy, forming a team that can compete for the Champions League.

“Conte showed not just with his extraordinary results, but also his modus operandi that he is among the best,” general manager Marotta told Sky Sport Italia.

“Now we are concentrated on celebrating the Scudetto, which is the end point of a remarkable run. We are focused on this and will celebrate with our fans in the best way possible.

“From Monday or probably Tuesday we will concentrate on next season and the first objective is to make the coaching situation definitive.”

Marotta was asked about reports former Roma and Zenit Coach Luciano Spalletti is in Turin for talks after an approach from Milan hit problems.

“Newspapers are having fun with various theories on available Coaches, but we are not concentrated on that.”

However, Conte’s demands for strong reinforcements appear to be falling on deaf ears at the club.

“It’s true to say big investments are impossible for next season. Our duty is to achieve an excellent sporting result via a competitive squad, but it must be conjoined with strong work behind the scenes and respecting the economic parameters.

“Certain transfer plans are nothing more than a utopia.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu May 15, 2014 3:21 pm

Fuk you marrota, you can go back to samp.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu May 15, 2014 3:21 pm

#LetConteBeManagerAndDirector
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Legend Thu May 15, 2014 6:00 pm

salmano9 wrote:Fuk you marrota, you can go back to samp.

Proud 

Thank you, Salmano. You have finally seen the light. There is a reason why I always call Marotta ''Mr. Provinciale''. This cheap one-eyed idiot with provincial mentality is bringing down our great Juve.

No wonder even Conte has now clashed with him on the standard quality of transfer target. FFS Agnelli, sack Marotta and keep Conte at all costs.

Marotta  :facepalm: 
The Legend
The Legend
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu May 15, 2014 10:02 pm

Provinciale who brought in Pirlo Pogba and Barzagli for the combined price of $300,000? hmm
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu May 15, 2014 10:04 pm

Devi, what does he mean by no big investments. I'm really starting to get pissed off at Marotta and the people not giving him money (if that's the case) because this is the reason Conte wants to leave, and this is the reason we're not doing good in UCL. I'm still really hoping we sign Sanchez.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu May 15, 2014 11:08 pm

I dont like how both Conte and Marotta have been saying we basically cannot get better than the team we have right now. That is really worrying to me.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri May 16, 2014 3:06 am

The only thing he tries to do is get goodcplayers at the cheapest value no matter what is their quality, even if some turn up to be beasts
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri May 16, 2014 3:15 am

We never got young known players with lots potential like sanchez, higuian benzema kagawa lewandoski..... most players we get are after orvon their peak which means they won't c help a lot in the future. This why napoli will benefit more from higs deal than us with tevez. Tev is 30 already and wouldn't be as good in 2 years.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri May 16, 2014 3:38 am

How can you be pissed at Marotta when he does the best he can with the money they give him? Don't you understand that Exor doesn't care about Juve anymore and that Juve operates like separate company. Marotta and Patrici did great job with the money they had they brought us 3 scudetti
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri May 16, 2014 3:55 am

That's why I said I'm getting pissed at the people not giving him money if that was the case. I really think Conte should push the board to use more money. I really want Sanchez to join Juventus this year. Considering Immobile doesn't seem like he's coming back, sell him and if we don't trade him for Hummels, it just means we got more money, but I wouldn't mind Hummels at all. Sell players like Vucinic, Quags, Padoin, Peluso, Isla (maybe, not too sure just yet) and maybe Giovinco if they really want to, even though he could operate in a 4-3-3 (if we switch).
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri May 16, 2014 12:47 pm

That's the reason he's leaving devi... cuz they won't f km in give him money for europe. They'll only gone him the money to win the scudetto,which is not enough. Co te is an ambitious tiger. He wants to win, but doesn't have a management that helps him to reach his goals. ..
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 17, 2014 12:36 am

Juventus fans should fear Conte exit - Marotta

The club director is delighted with the work the 44-year-old has done during his three years in Turin but is concerned that he may leave the club this summer.

Juventus director Giuseppe Marotta has told fans to be worried that coach Antonio Conte could decide to leave the club this summer.

The former Siena boss has won three Serie A titles during his three seasons in Turin and went unbeaten throughout his first season at the club.

However, he hinted recently that he would be open to offers from other clubs and Marotta is concerned that the 44-year-old could move on this summer.

"I think it's the right way to recognise the scope of what Conte has achieved at Juventus," he told reporters.

"As we've said before, Conte is a very well-prepared coach that has had a big say in the results achieved by this club.

"I believe it wise for the fans to worry about him being lured away from Turin."

Conte sat next to Sir Alex Ferguson during the Europa League final on Wednesday and Marotta has joked that the legendary Manchester United manager was giving advice to the Italian.

"Yesterday was a big celebration for football, the final of a very important trophy, it's always a social occasion where you can meet icons of the sport like Alex Ferguson," he added.

"Maybe Conte can get some football wisdom or some advice about his future as a manager."
=====
Really Marotta??? You can officially Go Fuk yourself. Go back to Sampdoria. Conte is bigger than you will ever be. If he will leave, it is because of you *bleep*...

EDIT by DeviAngel - 25%, not cursing or using those words is not allowed. Improvement in this area will result with increase of your warning bar - Thank You
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 17, 2014 1:18 am

salmano9 wrote:Juventus fans should fear Conte exit - Marotta

The club director is delighted with the work the 44-year-old has done during his three years in Turin but is concerned that he may leave the club this summer.

Juventus director Giuseppe Marotta has told fans to be worried that coach Antonio Conte could decide to leave the club this summer.

The former Siena boss has won three Serie A titles during his three seasons in Turin and went unbeaten throughout his first season at the club.

However, he hinted recently that he would be open to offers from other clubs and Marotta is concerned that the 44-year-old could move on this summer.

"I think it's the right way to recognise the scope of what Conte has achieved at Juventus," he told reporters.

"As we've said before, Conte is a very well-prepared coach that has had a big say in the results achieved by this club.

"I believe it wise for the fans to worry about him being lured away from Turin."

Conte sat next to Sir Alex Ferguson during the Europa League final on Wednesday and Marotta has joked that the legendary Manchester United manager was giving advice to the Italian.

"Yesterday was a big celebration for football, the final of a very important trophy, it's always a social occasion where you can meet icons of the sport like Alex Ferguson," he added.

"Maybe Conte can get some football wisdom or some advice about his future as a manager."
=====
Really Marotta??? You can officially Go Fuk yourself. Go back to Sampdoria. Conte is bigger than you will ever be. If he will leave, it is because of you *bleep*...

calm down, all he is saying that the fans have right to be worried because he is a great and big coach.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 17, 2014 2:16 am

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Juventus fans should fear Conte exit - Marotta

=====

calm down, all he is saying that the fans have right to be worried because he is a great and big coach.
Oh I get what you mean... I think I misunderstood what he said lol.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat May 17, 2014 2:41 am

Who is worse, Conte or Marotta? Both are seemingly please that we cant go any further in Europe and both say that Juve can do no better.....
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 17, 2014 2:50 am

Juveman17 wrote:Who is worse, Conte or Marotta? Both are seemingly please that we cant go any further in Europe and both say that Juve can do no better.....
are you serious fratello ? ( brother)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat May 17, 2014 3:27 am

I am. Based on recent quotes, both of them are basically saying this is the best team we can get and this is the farthest we can go in Europe.

Conte:

“In Europe I believe Juventus are worth at least top eight in the Champions League and top four in the Europa League. I don’t sell false hope to fans, as I am a realist and need to point out it’s very difficult to do better than that.

“We have to see if it’s possible to do better than this. I have some doubts on that.”

I don't have a Marotta quote but he has consistently said that this Juve team cant get any better based on the current financial state. I have some serious doubt about that considering we just won three straight league titles while playing in the CL/EL and creating our own stadium that is basically sold out at least 90% of games. I know we have debt from previous years (Calciopoli, bad transfers) but to basically say it is impossible to do better and be better than this current Juve team is something I disagree with strongly.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 17, 2014 4:43 am

Juveman17 wrote:I am. Based on recent quotes, both of them are basically saying this is the best team we can get and this is the farthest we can go in Europe.

Conte:

“In Europe I believe Juventus are worth at least top eight in the Champions League and top four in the Europa League. I don’t sell false hope to fans, as I am a realist and need to point out it’s very difficult to do better than that.

“We have to see if it’s possible to do better than this. I have some doubts on that.”

I don't have a Marotta quote but he has consistently said that this Juve team cant get any better based on the current financial state. I have some serious doubt about that considering we just won three straight league titles while playing in the CL/EL and creating our own stadium that is basically sold out at least 90% of games. I know we have debt from previous years (Calciopoli, bad transfers) but to basically say it is impossible to do better and be better than this current Juve team is something I disagree with strongly.

Well he is right he is saying that it was very difficult to do better than that ( with this squad and currently in this condition) but that there is hope that we can. Marotta is saying that we don't currently have the money to compete with BM, RM, City,Chelsea but we want to build competitive squad who will battle for everything (from his last interview) we need few years to have that amount of money like Agnelli said that Juve won't be able to spend 40 mills on a player until 2015 ( I think)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 17, 2014 12:55 pm

So come 2015, we will spend 30-40m on a player?!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat May 17, 2014 6:04 pm

that 2015 joke should not be bought really, Marotta just uses that to deflect criticism, it will be the same old story come 2015 as always....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 17, 2014 6:59 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:that 2015 joke should not be bought really, Marotta just uses that to deflect criticism, it will be the same old story come 2015 as always....
ermmm it was used from Agnelli not marotta
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next