S
Luca
LWL91
Juventino89
DeviAngel
35 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Wheeler-Dealer : Beppe Marotta - Page 3 Empty Re: Wheeler-Dealer : Beppe Marotta

Post by marottalad Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:07 am

ok i take it as a no then hahaha Very Happy

marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Wheeler-Dealer : Beppe Marotta - Page 3 Empty Re: Wheeler-Dealer : Beppe Marotta

Post by habsky Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:00 am

He had some hits and misses... but I feel that the hits worth way more. That and considering the success Juve have now (Scudetto and CL QF), I don't think he will be sacked anytime soon. Not to mention the unpleasant experiences with Secco Smile

habsky
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:47 am

I just can't see him getting a big name striker ever. I hope he proves me wrong and we can return to a spending power house, but if that doesn't happen i won't cry. but it's just such a shame we are so much better then clubs like city,psg and chelsea it hurts me that they now have all the spending power and despite us going about things the right way and doing all the right things it still could not be enough in the end up compete with epl/oil clubs honestly the truth hurts Crying or Very sad.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:59 pm

I believe with IBRAHIMOVIC arrival there is nothing more to be done, so sacking MAROTTA doesn't make sense to me...

IBRA, LORENTE, PIRLO, MARCHISIO, VIDAL, ASAMOAH, LINSHTAINER, CHIELLINI, BARZAGLI, BONNUCI, BUFFON

THis seem to me as a really good job, and as we can see VUCINIC and MATRI were somehow planned to keep them on the bench...

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:32 pm

Were not getting Ibrahimovic.

Also, I believe we got a top striker for free IIRC. Llorente might not be world class but he's up there. Its all a matter of fit and I think he will be a great fit for our team. The way we play, a lot of goals and goal scoring opportunities come from getting the MF involved in the play in advanced stages of the pitch. Llorente is strong and technically sound. He just might be able to do what we need him to do better than Matri. He also has a better goal scoring tally than all of our other strikers.

We will be fine with Llorente and one more good striker.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:17 pm

We'll need another SS or a striker with all-around qualities, like Ibra, in my opinion. We already have enough CFs in Matri, Quags, Llorente and many of our younger players on loan or co-ownerships.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Wheeler-Dealer : Beppe Marotta - Page 3 Empty Marotta: we don't need Diamanti

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:20 pm

I read on tuttojuve.....

God be praised, that scrub better sit his a** in Bologna ffs

Also Bologna were asking for Giovinco in the deal [madness]

they can have PDC, Padoin and Matri if they want and Peluso too....

Marotta just made my morning....

dem rustles......... dem feels....Twisted Evil
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:35 pm

elmystique wrote:I read on tuttojuve.....

lol so far in this season and conf. cup Diamanti > Giovinco in every sense that scrub as you call him is one of the most quality players in the Serie A
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:55 pm

Marotta wrote:We have not had any negotiations with Bologna for Diamanti, as he is not a player we are interested in.

http://forum.juventuz.org/images/smilies/market_8588_1372716001.gif
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:58 pm

Marotta wrote:The arrival of Tevez gives us options which would make the pursuit of Jovetic unnecessary, something we gave up on a while ago.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:02 pm

elmystique wrote:I read on tuttojuve.....

Giovinco blows, and theyre both inconsistent. id take diamanti and that beautiful left foot any day over a midget who tries to play like he's 5'10 and is ALWAYS on the ground.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:25 pm

My 1000th post is dedicated to Giovinco:
@Filthy: pssshhht... Never say that about my seba! True he is a fragile, but he is also a hard worker at the same time. Thats why Conte loves him
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:49 pm

Seba at Parma carried that team on his shoulders alone, scored and outplayed scrub Diamanti, there is more pressure in Juve than at Bologna,

Diamanti is 30 and is almost finished

Seba is 26 and still can improve and is also now used to the pressure at Juve, he will get better next season, also he fits in the SS position at 3-5-2....

Seba as Tevez back up.....

Seba--------Llorente

Seba/Tevez--------llorente/Vucinic

also Seba can play LW in a 4-3-3

-------------Llorente-------------

Seba------------------------------Tevez/Vucinic

I know a lot of jimmies have been rustled by Marotta's speech today, but I am so happy that scrub sits his a** in Bologna, and yes he is a scrub not worth even 6m for his age....... didn't he flop in an EPL team or it was another Diamanti?

Marotta made my day, hope he stands by it....

and if you are here and you would rather, Damanti over Seba then am sorry for you.....

Wheeler-Dealer : Beppe Marotta - Page 3 Are-you-not-rustled-meme

Last edited by elmystique on Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:53 pm

salmano9 wrote:My 1000th post is dedicated to  Giovinco:
@Filthy: pssshhht... Never say that about my seba! True he is a fragile, but he is also a hard worker at the same time. Thats why Conte loves him

and it was a 1000 worth a post :bow: :bow: 

that soft rustle.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:20 pm

elmystique wrote:Seba at Parma carried that team on his shoulders alone, scored and outplayed scrub Diamanti, there is more pressure in Juve than at Bologna,

Seba is 26 and still can improve and is also now used to the pressure at Juve, he will get better next season, also he fits in the SS position at 3-5-2....

Seba--------Llorente

I know a lot of jimmies have been rustled by Marotta's speech today, but I am so happy that scrub sits his a** in Bologna, and yes he is a scrub not worth even 6m for his age....... didn't he flop in an EPL team or it was another Diamanti?

and if you are here and you would rather, Damanti over Seba then am sorry for you.....

sorry? because i dont like crybaby primadonnas who think theyre the shit, long before theyve proven anything? who try absurd passes and spend the next 30 seconds bitching at his teammates for not being able to read his mind? who ive seen laying flat more than my girlfriend?
He was the main option at parma, everyone looked for gio, and he managed 12 goals, brilliant player.

NEWSFLASH: hes 26 years old. he is what he is. a very technically skilled player whos too small for his playing style. his days of the "he'll only improve" excuse are over. and guess what? if you were 4'8", im sure youd learn how to be a very hard worker as well

My only hope is that some Laliga team is willing to at least shell out the 12 mil we gave parma.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:30 pm

elmystique wrote:Seba at Parma carried that team on his shoulders alone, scored and outplayed scrub Diamanti, there is more pressure in Juve than at Bologna,

Seba--------Llorente

same like Amauri carried Palermo and Diego Werder..... and look what happened
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:35 pm

I believe in Seba, and I know he'll be better next season, Diamanti can finish his days in Bologna...

p.s: is it just me or I think Vidal and Tevez will be great friends? they look alike too....

Wheeler-Dealer : Beppe Marotta - Page 3 C_3_Media_1744745_immagine_obig

video link:

http://www.corrieredellosport.it/calcio/serie_a/juve/2013/07/12-328040/Calciomercato+Juve%2C+Marotta%3A+Contratto+Vidal%3F+Non+%C3%A8+un+problema...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:40 pm

Don't rate Giovinco at all, not for Juventus.

Let me be clear, there's plenty of players whom I 'like' but not in terms of them playing for us.

He is one of those players.

Not a BAD player by any means, but not good enough for us.

Also, I think people are reading too much into this. Marotta's making these comments straight after Bologna said there's a deadline for Diamanti.

Personally, I think that it's Marottas way of saying we're in no rush, we won't be paniced into a buy because we don't NEED him. Emphasis on being need not want.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:45 pm

i would give giovinco another year to prove himself.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:04 am

@elm
Wahahahahaha go team giovinco!
Just wait for him filthy... There is a reason why he is not for sale this season and why conte wants him.
Btw, messi is a midget...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:06 am

salmano9 wrote:@elm
Wahahahahaha go team giovinco!
Just wait for him filthy... There is a reason why he is not for sale this season and why conte wants him.
Btw, messi is a midget...

Messi is worlds best player, Giovinco was Parma's best player 2 years ago
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:22 am

Meh... I still believe in seba to be honest!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:37 pm

We can afford jovetic, but we do not need him anymorr.
We got SEBA + VUCII !!!!!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:00 pm

Giovinco have had 91! appearances in Juve since 2006 (yep, many of them as a sub), and scored a grand total of 15 goals, 11 of them coming from this year, when our team steamrolled almost every team, and most of his goals were unimportant. He was really good at Parma but this year perfectly shown us (again) that he can't live up to Juve standards. Not better than any of our current strikers and he will never live up to his hype. The same thing happened in his first years at Juve, he was crying for first team football but whenever he got his chance he simply flopped hard.

But, to be honest, I'd still rather have Giovinco in my team than Diamanti. Signing him would be a laughing stock to be honest. Not saying he is THAT bad, but he is the perfect embodiment of the average Serie A player, and we already have enough of them on the bench. No way he would strengthen our team by any means.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:55 pm

Both are not first-team material for a team like Juventus...If Giovinco leaves and Dimanti arrives nothing is going to change bcuz both are shit.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Wheeler-Dealer : Beppe Marotta - Page 3 Empty Marotta: 'Juve sell two strikers'

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:47 pm

Beppe Marotta confirmed Juventus “are in the phase of removing excess players,” including two strikers.

The Bianconeri are in America where they lost 3-1 to LA Galaxy in last night’s Guinness International Champions Cup game.

“I will not name names, but at this moment we have six strikers. We need to be left with four,” director general Marotta told Sky Sport Italia.

“We are in the phase of removing excess players from the squad.”

With the arrival of Carlos Tevez and Fernando Llorente, it was always likely that players such as Alessandro Matri and Fabio Quagliarella would be pushed down the pecking order.

Both players have been linked with Premier League moves to Everton, West Ham and Norwich.

However, Mirko Vucinic is by no means safe either, as he is of interest to Manchester United.

Marotta was also asked about the reports Reto Ziegler will move to rivals Torino. “Maybe.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next