sportsczy
chad4401
Onyx
The_Badger
BarrileteCosmico
45 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Where will Ilkay Gündogan play in the next season?

The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 5 Vote_lcap13%The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 5 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 5 Vote_lcap9%The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 5 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 5 Vote_lcap26%The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 5 Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 6 ]
The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 5 Vote_lcap4%The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 5 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 5 Vote_lcap4%The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 5 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 5 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 5 Vote_lcap13%The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 5 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
[ 1 ]
The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 5 Vote_lcap22%The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 5 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 5 ]
The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 5 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 23

The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:08 pm

RealGunner wrote:People seem to be rating Gundogan like this is 2012. There are at least 20 midfielders who have been better than post-crisis Gundogan in Europe. Henderson could very well be in it.

This. Though I'm not sure Henderson is in that list.

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:10 pm

Gil wrote:We'll get him if we're interested.
RealGunner wrote:We can easily get him if we are interested. Doubt it though.

we could get him if we wanted him too.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:12 pm

Agreed
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:14 pm

RealGunner wrote:People seem to be rating Gundogan like this is 2012. There are at least 20 midfielders who have been better than post-crisis Gundogan in Europe. Henderson could very well be in it.

Probably because no one has seen him, myself included. I'm loath to rate anyone ( positively or negatively ) on this years version of Dortmund though.

I'll judge him next year.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:15 pm

Fußball wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:

For those that remember 2011, this is exactly like that season under Kenny when Liverpool fans were claiming that we had the best midfield (Lucas-Gerrard), the best CB partnership (Agger-Skrtel) the best RB (Johnson), the best keeper (Reina), and the best player (Suarez), the biggest balls, the longest cocks, the nicest cars,  etc and yet we finished 8th rofl

Doesn't sound completely off the mark to me. Well, maybe the part with "best midfield (Lucas-Gerrard), the best CB partnership (Agger-Skrtel) the best RB (Johnson), the best keeper (Reina)" and "the biggest balls, the longest cocks, the nicest cars" might be wrong. But you DID have Suarez. hmm

Suarez was meh as hell under Dogleash though, not even 10% the player he is now and even that's being generous.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri May 01, 2015 1:24 am

El Cujo wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:The only way he would ever come to Liverpool, would be if we actually got Klopp first.

I can see Emre Can - Gundogan German midfield work out perfectly under Klopp with Coutinho at AM Proud

@Glory, you're way off mate. We're not looking for a DM. We're looking for a CM because Gerrard is leaving. We've got Lucas, Emre Can, and to a lesser extent Allen who can all do the job.

So Gundogan and Can are going to displace Henderson who is better than both? Yikes.

Henderson's better than Gündogan now? lol
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri May 01, 2015 2:47 am

Abramovich wrote:

For those that remember 2011, this is exactly like that season under Kenny when Liverpool fans were claiming that we had the best midfield (Lucas-Gerrard), the best CB partnership (Agger-Skrtel) the best RB (Johnson), the best keeper (Reina), the best player (Suarez), the biggest balls, the longest cocks, the nicest cars,  etc and yet we finished 8th rofl

Spoiler:

I was going to reply on this before I saw the spoiler quites Laughing

You reply little negative remarks at everything I post either way you weirdo stalker.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri May 01, 2015 5:45 am

@Glory, you're way off mate. We're not looking for a DM. We're looking for a CM because Gerrard is leaving. We've got Lucas, Emre Can, and to a lesser extent Allen who can all do the job.

Yes I forgot about Lucas.
Can though I have only seen playing in defense. If he is a good DM then good for you. He need to start playing in midfield though soon. Otherwise his game might get affected, similar to Phil Jones who was chopped and changed and tried slotting in different positions similarly until last season.
Gerrard replacement Gundogan in that case.
So overall I admit I was way wrong there. Embarassed

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri May 01, 2015 9:35 am

Don't call me James wrote:Only you and Red Alert would make such bizarre statements, Polar opposites in opinions yet eerily similar outrageousness, the yin to his yang if you would. Think I'm call you two that.

You're a clown rofl

My opinion on El Cujo are well known. Even then, I have a lot more respect to him than I do for you. As deluded as he is, he actually believes in / stands for what he posts.

You literally have over 20,000 posts. Let's break it down.

At least 20% of those are you wanting to get on your knees and wanting to have Brendan Rodgers potential children all in and around your mouth.
There's 20% of those saying you dislike Rodgers and think he should get sacked.
There's 20% of you calling me a deluded / a pessimist where surprise surprise 6 months later you're saying the exact same shit despite thinking you're some sort of football know it all.
There's 15% that's all in the off topic section.
There's 5% that's not Liverpool related. (Which I guess is part of the one above but what do you do.)
Last 20%??? Who knows. But something irrelevant I bet.

So do me a favor and have a word with yourself. Really sick and tired of you pulling me (bad choice of words but I BET YOU WISH I WAS RODGERS RIGHT NOW AMIRITE?!) into every little spat you have with old mate. You're more deluded than he is. So yeah. You can continue being a laughing stock if you want to be, but just leave me out of it? That's all I ask of you. Ta.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri May 01, 2015 10:55 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Suarez was meh as hell under Dogleash though, not even 10% the player he is now and even that's being generous.

rofl

Not sure if Mole or James. rofl

"Not even 10% the player ........... being generous" rofl
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 01, 2015 10:58 am

He wasn't lol, the Suarez of today wouldn't have allowed himself to marked out the game by James *bleep* Perch.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri May 01, 2015 11:05 am

He was essentially the same player.

He had to settle to a new country/league in a new position to him.

He was asked to carry us with the likes of Downing, washed up Kuyt, Carroll etc next to him.

He struggled scoring goals (where to be fair, he hit the woodwork alot early in his career) but he didn't really improve much upon anything else. He already had the movement, hunger, playmaking etc from Ajax. The only thing he's really improved on in the last couple of years is a killer instinct and a better tactical awareness/understanding of playing as a lone striker.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri May 01, 2015 12:47 pm

Abramovich wrote:

For those that remember 2011, this is exactly like that season under Kenny when Liverpool fans were claiming that we had the best midfield (Lucas-Gerrard), the best CB partnership (Agger-Skrtel) the best RB (Johnson), the best keeper (Reina), the best player (Suarez), the biggest balls, the longest cocks, the nicest cars,  etc and yet we finished 8th rofl

Spoiler:

I was going to reply on this before I saw the spoiler quites Laughing

You reply little negative remarks at everything I post either way you weirdo stalker.

You know that's not true, stop feeling victimsed.

Everyone gets his fair share and turn, although by default the ones who post more receive more Heart

On topic let's pray Man Utd don't get him.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri May 01, 2015 2:46 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Henderson's better than Gündogan now? lol

This version of Gundogan, yeah. As was mentioned by another poster the Gundogan playing this year is not near the same level as the Gundogan of 2012 or earlier. It's clear that the injury took a lot out of him (well, again, from my limited viewing with amounts to maybe 7 or 8 games). Now whether that's a permanent dip in form because he just can't play the same anymore or if it's something he's going to have to build up to remains to be seen.

Again though I don't know what Henderson has to do to get respect. Probably because he's British. His first job is to press, close down space and generally control the midfield when he is playing and he does that (usually) very well, but on top of that he also has the 2nd best goals + assists in the league amongst midfielders behind only Fabregas. His work rate is second to none, and he doesn't make a lot of mistakes. If he were German people would be going nuts over him.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Fri May 01, 2015 2:49 pm

straight clicked page 7, mind blown.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Fri May 01, 2015 2:49 pm

sneaking AC Milan into the poll Laughing

Would love pre injured gundogan to be at barca, but not sure about the current version. Hopefully he can get back to his best with more games under his belt.
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri May 01, 2015 2:57 pm

El Cujo wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:Henderson's better than Gündogan now? lol

This version of Gundogan, yeah. As was mentioned by another poster the Gundogan playing this year is not near the same level as the Gundogan of 2012 or earlier. It's clear that the injury took a lot out of him (well, again, from my limited viewing with amounts to maybe 7 or 8 games). Now whether that's a permanent dip in form because he just can't play the same anymore or if it's something he's going to have to build up to remains to be seen.

Again though I don't know what Henderson has to do to get respect. Probably because he's British. His first job is to press, close down space and generally control the midfield when he is playing and he does that (usually) very well, but on top of that he also has the 2nd best goals + assists in the league amongst midfielders behind only Fabregas. His work rate is second to none, and he doesn't make a lot of mistakes. If he were German people would be going nuts over him.

Right. British players are so underrated.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri May 01, 2015 3:21 pm

By anyone outside of the media I actually feel that they are. I don't rate a lot of British players personally, but I find that there is a stigma surrounding them for sure. Harry Kane is another guy I think a lot of people have questions about because he's British.

Henderson's break-out was last year, but he always had the talent, technical ability and drive to become this player. This year he even improved on last (one of the only players at Liverpool to actually improve on the previous season).

Don't get me wrong I would love to have Gundogan to play alongside Henderson (though his back injury still does worry me just because it's such a tricky area and a very severe injury, like the knees), but nobody is coming into Liverpool right now and replacing him. Not only is he a top tier midfielder anyway, but he's also our next captain.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri May 01, 2015 9:59 pm

No bump? Strange.

The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 5 CD3VQSoXIAETIEs

Rummenigge and Watzke having coffee. Negotiating for Gündogan according to BILD.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 01, 2015 10:10 pm

Fußball wrote:No bump? Strange.

The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 5 CD3VQSoXIAETIEs

Rummenigge and Watzke having coffee. Negotiating for young Dortmund starlet Cappuccino according to BILD.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri May 01, 2015 11:04 pm

the cafe is called " infidel " hmm
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri May 01, 2015 11:08 pm

farfan wrote:the cafe is called " infidel " hmm

In German it means "beetle/bug". hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri May 01, 2015 11:09 pm

I assume the 'a' is pronounced in some weird way?

k'aa'fir would mean infidel. something like k-aeusadeurhe-fer wouldn't hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri May 01, 2015 11:14 pm

RealGunner wrote:I assume the 'a' is pronounced in some weird way?

k'aa'fir would mean infidel. something like k-aeusadeurhe-fer wouldn't hmm

really RG? really?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri May 01, 2015 11:16 pm

sorry
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri May 01, 2015 11:18 pm

It says Käfer, not Käfir, you plebs. Mad

"ä" is pronounced pretty much like a in English tbh. Like the "a" in "band". It's the normal "a" in German that is actually pronounced differently. Like "u" in "cup". hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next