dostoevsky
Kaladin
nichabr
Forza
•MilanDevil•
48 posters

Page 17 of 42 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 42  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 17 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Casciavit Sat 31 May - 0:35

Milan are interested in Ganso...

Are we still stuck in 2011 Laughing

Honda and Ganso DAT ATHLETICISM Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 17 Datass

Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 17 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Kaladin Tue 3 Jun - 8:08

Di Marzio: Milan is close to landing Alex and Menez (more updates later)

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/milan/milan-vicini-sia-alex-che-menez-le-ultime/

---------
Who would've thought that we'd go after free agents

That weird feeling when you didn't relieve your old coach of his duty and send the new coach to negotiate for players Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 17 G

Casciavit wrote:Milan are interested in Ganso...

Are we still stuck in 2011 Laughing

Honda and Ganso DAT ATHLETICISM Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 17 Datass

rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue 3 Jun - 11:41

Good news: Roma snapped up Seydou Keita

Bad news:

De Jong: "I don't anything about what's going on, but I hope that Seedorf will stay."

De Jong: "I'm 29 years old and I have to make an important decision: stay at Milan or leave."

De Jong: "Milan is a top club, but I want to know what the project for next season is. It's only normal."
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Tue 3 Jun - 12:01

El Shaarawy wrote:Good news: Roma snapped up Seydou Keita

Bad news:

De Jong: "I don't anything about what's going on, but I hope that Seedorf will stay."

De Jong: "I'm 29 years old and I have to make an important decision: stay at Milan or leave."

De Jong: "Milan is a top club, but I want to know what the project for next season is. It's only normal."

Not that bad news if you ask me...I think Montolivo is better in that position and if we were to get Cigarini(not to mention Cristante getting more time) I think our midfield would be pretty good with or without De Jong
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue 3 Jun - 16:55

nichabr wrote:

Bad news:

Not that bad news if you ask me...I think Montolivo is better in that position and if we were to get Cigarini(not to mention Cristante getting more time) I think our midfield would be pretty good with or without De Jong

Montolivo is not De Jong. One is Strootman and the the other is De Rossi. Pirlo to Gattuso, Verrati to T. Motta, Kroos to Martinez, Xavi to Busquets.

I cannot even begin to understand how anyone can be ok with one of our best performing players wanting to leave when there is so much deadwood in the team already. You can't just go around stripping out the quality that we have left! Especially when there are so many more players currently in the squad who are unworthy of being at Milan.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue 3 Jun - 18:14

I haven't heard anything about Alex, but there's talk that Inzaghi met with Menez.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Wed 4 Jun - 4:43

Forza wrote:
nichabr wrote:

Bad news:

Montolivo is not De Jong. One is Strootman and the the other is De Rossi. Pirlo to Gattuso, Verrati to T. Motta, Kroos to Martinez, Xavi to Busquets.

I cannot even begin to understand how anyone can be ok with one of our best performing players wanting to leave when there is so much deadwood in the team already. You can't just go around stripping out the quality that we have left! Especially when there are so many more players currently in the squad who are unworthy of being at Milan.

So you are saying the whole season De Jong was injured, Montolivo didn't play the same role to better effect?

The amount of players we don't need is immense but if De Jong is implying he wants to leave it would not be the end of the world he is not that great in my eyes to warrant me giving two hoots about what he wants to do.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed 4 Jun - 5:30

nichabr wrote:
Forza wrote:
nichabr wrote:

So you are saying the whole season De Jong was injured, Montolivo didn't play the same role to better effect?

The amount of players we don't need is immense but if De Jong is implying he wants to leave it would not be the end of the world he is not that great in my eyes to warrant me giving two hoots about what he wants to do.

Perhaps Montolivo played in a similar position, but he definitely did not play the same role. Remember, we had numerous DMs in that season which played the role De Jong does now - that of a pure defensive midfielder. Montolivo is not a defensive midfielder, he is a CM.

This argument is even more ridiculous considering that Monty is out with a long-term injury. We must keep De Jong.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed 4 Jun - 5:43

I agree with Forza, Monty in that season was usually in between any 2 of: Muntari, Flamini, Ambrosini and Nocerino. He had a lot people helping him in defense.

Anyways, it'd be idiotic to let NDJ go. Monty is out for 6 months.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed 4 Jun - 13:24

The details of Benfica's offer to Milan for Cristante

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/the-details-of-benficas-offer-to-milan-for-cristante/

Benfica's offer to Milan for Cristante is €3m + €2m in bonuses, according to Sky.

--------------

This move tells you all you need about where the 'project' is heading

I can smell a Lodi/Cigarini/Parolo transfer 4000 miles away
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed 4 Jun - 13:50

I understand what Nichabr says about De Jong. Of course , he did have a great season , possibly our best player going by who performed his very best and consistently on top of that . Not on par with the mediocrity of the rest of the team.

Yet , i have to say , i would rank him as the least significant of all our best players. Aaaaand now that i've said this . It doesn't change the fact that he is significant , despite what i personally think of him. And if we couldn't lose him when Montolivo was available , we have one more very good reason to keep him now.

But the thing is .. Montolivo's favourite position is being a deep lying playmaker , with the bonus of him not being a liability when he has to defend. I'd say he's average and something more than that on his day . De Jong is highly skilled and capable as far as his defensive duties go , but there's not much after you go past that . Surely this season he proved he has a more aggresive side in him . But i personally preffer someone especially skilled on the ball there and Montolivo is our best player to do this. Not to mention , he would already be doing it if it was down to him alone.

So to conclude , although i certainly preffer a more capable player on the ball in De Jong's place , losing him this summer would be very bad news. If he wants to leave Milan , that's his own business and we should let him go , otherwise , no , definitely not . Montolivo or not , we need a player on top of his game anyway and De Jong has proven his worth in what he does. I had made a case in the other thread , where i wanted Montolivo to assume that role , cause let's face it , sooner or later he will end up there . But that's not possible in the foreseeable future. So we better keep De Jong , let alone we shouldn't be thinking of offloading him.

When Montolivo returns though , i would definitely like to see him in De Jong's place and De Jong on the right. I think not only it will significantly strengthen our right flank when defending , but with Monto being in his favourite position , we should be much more comfortable in possesion and much more precise when going on the counter , exactly like when he was playing there in his first season . That he had DMFs to cover for him is a good case , yet not as solid as presented , so far at least. 2 people in front of you isn't exactly the army either. In 12-13 we were much better in the 2nd half of the season that what we have been this entire season and the team worked much better than that. Dmfs certainly helped , yet Monto hold his own pretty well , let's not re write everything the way it suits us. Montolivo had an amazing season then and if anyone is accountable of that is Montolivo , before anything else . And the main reason for that , is that he was playing where he likes best.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed 4 Jun - 14:33

El Shaarawy wrote:The details of Benfica's offer to Milan for Cristante

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/the-details-of-benficas-offer-to-milan-for-cristante/

Benfica's offer to Milan for Cristante is €3m + €2m in bonuses, according to Sky.

--------------

This move tells you all you need about where the 'project' is heading

I can smell a Lodi/Cigarini/Parolo transfer 4000 miles away

Let's hope they won't sell him , because that could mean even worse news , such as Essien staying. So let's really hope they dont'.

What do you all think about the Menez and Alex news , btw ?
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed 4 Jun - 19:15

I will be furious if we sell Cristante, expecially to Benfica, who have shafted us time and time again when we try to purchase their youngsters. If it was Milan trying to buy Cristante from Benfica, the price would be 10m minimum. That's not to say that Milan should sell him for that much now. We shouldn't sell him at all if we are serious about building a better team.

It seems Menez is a Taarabt replacement. I would rather we got a younger player instead of Menez, but I'm not completely opposed to the deal.

Alex is another stopgap CB. I'm completely opposed. Either we buy someone young or in their prime or we promote youth. Those are the only options I will accept.

Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Thu 5 Jun - 2:21

Tbh, I couldnt give a damn anymore if we sell De Jong or whatever. He is just a small piece in an ongoing freak show that couldnt even qualify for Europa League.

Why not just replace him with a younger player? We got nothing to lose, no EL this year, and no EL next year, I fail to see the difference. High wages for old veterans which is an embarrassing business model we have followed for years.

Somehow I hope Cristante evolves into a top player at Benfica.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu 5 Jun - 7:32

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 17 BpYGXPtCQAAwq5n
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu 5 Jun - 7:59

Agazzi and Alex and possibly Menez too.. for free. Shocker Proud

I am reading Milan is interested in Mandzukic.. lol that will happen Proud

Milan will offer him less money than every single other club interested. 1-0

Milan has no CL or even EL matches , all the other teams he could end up do. 2-0

Milan has the worst team from all the clubs interested , so there's that too. 3-0

sure we can get Mandzukic , ye Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu 5 Jun - 12:16

beIN Sports is also reporting that Milan have decided to terminate Philippe Mexes' contract. He has a deal running until 2015, worth €4m.

----------

Mexes this season has been both the Oxford and Urban Dictionary definition of inconsistent, i'd rather have Rami tbh.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 5 Jun - 20:12

im glad we got alex, decent powerful physical defender, has got powerful shot, good in aerial challenge, can win physical battles, and surprisingly one of the highest successful passes in Ligue 1.
partnering with rami would be awesome.

i am even hearing that santon might come. and i really hope he comes. my feeling is that only reason he is refraining himself to come back to italy is because his gf is english and he just had a kid born there.

seems with inzaghi on board, there is a possibility of mass overhaul. if that were to happen, i can see actually balotelli being sold.

but we could use that to fund players we need.

whatever happens in summer, we must be prepared and our team can not settle less than qualifying CL. that means finishing in top 2 because even top 3 is under treat of being stripped of CL spot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 5 Jun - 20:14

El Shaarawy wrote:beIN Sports is also reporting that Milan have decided to terminate Philippe Mexes' contract. He has a deal running until 2015, worth €4m.

----------

Mexes this season has been both the Oxford and Urban Dictionary definition of inconsistent, i'd rather have Rami tbh.

overpaid player, its incredibly sad... he just declined massively since his last season at roma. i was hoping he could resurrect his old self at milan.

rescinding his contract is worth it, if... he has longer deal with us. or better yet sold...to either monaco or EPL sides

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 5 Jun - 20:17

Dante wrote:Agazzi and Alex and possibly Menez too.. for free. Shocker Proud

I am reading Milan is interested in Mandzukic.. lol that will happen Proud

Milan will offer him less money than every single other club interested. 1-0

Milan has no CL or even EL matches , all the other teams he could end up do. 2-0

Milan has the worst team from all the clubs interested , so there's that too. 3-0

sure we can get Mandzukic , ye Proud

could be possibility. bayern sold gomez for significantly less, when his value was pretty high. and now that lewandowski has joined bayern, he will not be happy playing second fiddle.

biggest worry is that he will still have many clubs lining up for his service who would be able to offer more than us. only way i could see us securing him is by offering his salary demands and giving him more playing time.... and that also means there is a likelyhood that balotelli and even pazzini would be sold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 6 Jun - 5:20

While Champions League qualification would be nice, I just want to see Milan making a move in the right direction. I'm not saying it's impossible, but I don't think there should be disappointment is we fail to qualify. But I do believe we should be expecting a champions league qualification the following season. I'd probably be content if we manage not to sack Inzaghi halfway through the season...I just want us to start a project we're willing to stick with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zlatan Sat 7 Jun - 2:20

Milan have reached an agreement with Sampdoria for the other 50% of Poli: €2.5m + Salamon. [GdS]

Milan have rejected three offers for Cristante, according to Milan Channel.

Jeremy Menez will be in Milano next week (around Wednesday-Thursday) to undergo the medical tests at Milan.

Both Alex and Menez will be receiving around 2-2.5 million, I don't think we can ask for more for that amount.

Zlatan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat 7 Jun - 6:14

Milan close to agreeing €4 million Rami deal

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/news/milan-valencia-vicinissima-lintesa-per-rami/

---------------

Rami----Alex partnership for next season. Dat 50 pace
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon 9 Jun - 21:30

I was co-organizer for a training camp here in Bitola ( the city I live in), and we had scouts from Empoli and AC Milan. Both of them are now good friends of mine, we hanged out and watched the UCL Final. The AC Milan scout told me that the scouts received orders to find left back who will be 24 years at tops and worth around 6 to 8 million euros with European passport. I just wanted to share this with you
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 9 Jun - 21:36

DeviAngel wrote:I was co-organizer for a training camp here in Bitola ( the city I live in), and we had scouts from Empoli and AC Milan. Both of them are now good friends of mine, we hanged out and watched the UCL Final. The AC Milan scout told me that the scouts received orders to find left back who will be 24 years at tops and worth around 6 to 8 million euros with European passport. I just wanted to share this with you

thats pretty awesome devi that you have ties with real professionals out there!!! send them to Japan too ^O^V ... just kidding

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 9 Jun - 21:37

El Shaarawy wrote:Milan close to agreeing €4 million Rami deal

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/news/milan-valencia-vicinissima-lintesa-per-rami/

---------------

Rami----Alex partnership for next season. Dat 50 pace

yup finally a very decent partnership and we also keep zapata.

now i guess our biggest vulnerability is the midfield.. since montolivo is out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 42 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 42  Next