dostoevsky
Kaladin
nichabr
Forza
•MilanDevil•
48 posters

Page 26 of 42 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 42  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 26 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Casciavit Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:36 pm

Kick wrote:Rumours about that Galliani is negotiating with Torres' agent.

I am sorry.

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 26 SmileySuicide

Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 26 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Dante Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:03 pm

i really doubt Milan will agree to Torres' high wages , unless he took an extreme pay cut . That there's interest is certain , but other than that , i am not expecting this to come through .

Torres doesn't strike me as someone who would agree to severely decrease his wages and i see Milan offering at the absolute best case , 4m. Idk , i really doubt this will happen .

Unless he's desperate to leave Chelsea , which if that was the case he would have left by now , i don't see him accepting our low wages with no european competition to play in either .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:55 pm

we are linked with fabio borini... if this is real... galliani must be f.. kin kidding us!

borini has been either injured a lot or he has been a massive fail wherever he played. i give him credit for his promising start at chelsea but, i mean i was absolutely gobsmacked to hear him and some fulham greek striker linked with us as replacement for balotelli.... hell i would take torres instead of them anyday!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:57 pm

instead i would rather entertain the idea of having menez has false 9 or el shaarawy instead of borini or torres. save money for van ginkel (loan with option to buy) and the belgian winger we have been linked with.

atleast we will have two young talent in van ginkel and belgian winger... that means our front and midfield will be pretty much composed of promising youngsters atleast!

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:21 pm

JespSwe wrote:some fulham greek striker linked with us as replacement for balotelli....

Mitroglou aka Mitrogoal Laughing

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DiRocco Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:23 pm

Borini was far from a fail at Roma. He was an absolute crowd favourite and chased down every ball like it was the last ball he would ever touch. He also scored quite a few good goals. Had Roma not sold him I have no doubt he would have been near the top of the goal charts. I would have rather kept him than replace him with Destro, who can be quite lazy and lethargic at times. He can plays as a lone striker, or on the wings with a high work ethic. I think he would be suitable for Milan and provide options and heart along with a decent eye for goal.
DiRocco
DiRocco
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:55 pm

We're actually doing it, we are going to sign Fernando Torres
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:31 am

The issue in my mind with attaining a replacement with Balotelli is that if we bring in a player who is a pure 9, as many of our targets are, then we require greater creativity throughout the side to compensate for this, however it is apparent that we are unlikely to invest heavily in a new attacker for our right wing, with all links to Douglas Costa dissipating.

I do not believe that our squad is well suited to playing without a reference point up front and I believe we would struggle without a centre forward. The sides that are capable of functioning without a nine to play through all have midfield rotations that are extremely capable with the ball and adept at making late movements into the box, highly athletic wide attackers who can carry the ball and make runs in behind and who a a team are able to hold possession in the final third and create sustained pressure. We might, at our best, be able to play in such a way, but we certainly do not have the depth to function in such a manner.

We all saw the manner in which the side failed against Barcelona in Balotelli's absence, though this was in part due to a failure to compensate for the lack of a reference point by concentrating on escaping pressure through the flanks. Even a centre forward who is ineffective in front of goal can be integral to a team by creating a forward structure by which pressure can be alleviated and possession sustained once the ball is won back from the opposition. Matri's inability to perform this function was his greatest sin last season, not his impact on the score sheet but the lack of any traditional option up front would be even more concerning in my eyes for when the team goes into its shell, the natural instinct is to go long and a forward capable of fighting for possession in such situations at least gives you a 50/50 chance of holding the ball up and resetting possession.

My initial preference was for Destro, but as Di Rocci has stated, he has a tendency to be static and uninvolved in the build up play. This is certainly an area where Destro must grow, however I believe that to an extent, all of our possible options will essentially represent a more traditional centre forwad who will require service to thrive. Given the right service though, Destro is one of the deadliest around at this point. He is a simple player, however he has a fine poacher's instinct, he's able to make space for himself with his touch and control and he has the necessary burst of acceleration that all top centre forwards require to trouble a defender. His presence would surely require the acquisition of a wide attacker whose primary attribute was to assist though.

It's been a predictable road though, hasn't it? From Jackson Martinez to Destro to Chicarito to Torres. Laughing Of our remaining likely options, I would take Borini simply because he's a work horse and can function on the flanks if necessary and thus could play in tandem with Pazzini, something that the majority of our targets could not do. We're really scraping the bottom of the barrel at this point. I'd rather invest in a promising creative wide attacker, recall the Mountain that Eats, Petagna, and hope for the best than sign the scrubs we're linked with.

Our only hope is that Berlusconi decides to bring Pato back in January and rekindle the love affair. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:41 pm

helsea and Milan have agreed a deal for the loan of Marco van Ginkel, and it is now down to the player to decide

Adriano Galliani confirmed speculation over the Rossoneri’s interest in the player yesterday evening, and expressed optimism in closing out a deal.

Sky Sport 24 suggested a loan agreement with parent club Chelsea has now been agreed, and that the ball is firmly in the 21-year-old’s court.

Milan Channel have since confirmed there is an agreement between the clubs.

Benfica were also reportedly in line for the former Vitesse midfielder, but he is seen as open more to a move to San Siro than out to Portugal.

Even so, the indication is that his choice in accepting the move to Milan is uncertain, as the alternative is to remain at Chelsea, where he will apparently be afforded playing opportunities.

-------------------------------

http://www.football-italia.net/54947/milan-agree-van-ginkel-loan

If he agrees, it at least beats Essien. A buy out clause would have been nice in case he does well, but beggars can't be choosers.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:46 pm

Milan and Fernando Torres are €2.5m apart from completing a transfer, according to the club’s official television channel.

The Rossoneri are on the lookout for a new striker following Mario Balotelli’s move to Liverpool on Monday.

All indications are that the Spain international is their first choice, but Milan Channel has insisted that a deal is nowhere near completion.

Reports earlier today were that the San Siro outfit and the Premier League side had agreed a one-year loan for the goalscorer.

However, with wages of €8m per season, Pippo Inzaghi’s team are hoping that the Atletico Madrid graduate will take a substantial wage cut to come to Italy.

Torres is thought to be willing to do that, but not to the extent Milan want.

------------------------

http://www.football-italia.net/54949/milan-torres-%E2%82%AC25m-apart

------------------------

There are no words. This hack can go to hell, I'd rather bring in some cheap centre forward and splash the cash on Douglas Costa, have Pazzini, Newbie, Niang as options up front.

From Balotelli to Torres, you couldn't dream up this nonsense.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:05 pm

I would rather we bring back Petagna and even Paloschi over bringing in virtually any player...at least it would indicate we are looking to the future and trusting players from our youth setup.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:45 pm

dostoevsky wrote:Milan and Fernando Torres are €2.5m apart from completing a transfer, according to the club’s official television channel.

The Rossoneri are on the lookout for a new striker following Mario Balotelli’s move to Liverpool on Monday.

All indications are that the Spain international is their first choice, but Milan Channel has insisted that a deal is nowhere near completion.

Reports earlier today were that the San Siro outfit and the Premier League side had agreed a one-year loan for the goalscorer.

However, with wages of €8m per season, Pippo Inzaghi’s team are hoping that the Atletico Madrid graduate will take a substantial wage cut to come to Italy.

Torres is thought to be willing to do that, but not to the extent Milan want.

------------------------

http://www.football-italia.net/54949/milan-torres-%E2%82%AC25m-apart

------------------------

There are no words. This hack can go to hell, I'd rather bring in some cheap centre forward and splash the cash on Douglas Costa, have Pazzini, Newbie, Niang as options up front.

From Balotelli to Torres, you couldn't dream up this nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4VXb3EBzwQw
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:01 pm

rofl
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:02 pm

that 0:50-0:54 never gets old
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:18 pm

The quiet stretched and stretched, until finally Kick said, "How mad were you when they banned you from GL after Torres' transfer to Milan?"
"Why, no madder than the rest of the Milan section ," Dante replied. "Too sad to rage hard, in truth, but my brothers were all raging, and I would not be left behind. Dostoevsky said I could be banned temporarily, though Dosto was no Admin, only a moderator armed with super moderator powers he’d stolen from RealGunner. He got banned on the announcement, and never posted in the official Torres to Milan thread. It was madness did for him, and for my brother El Shaarawy. Forza got banned by McLewis after reading Torres signed for 6 years on 5m wages that made him rage to no end, and his friend M99 was banned by RedOranje for openly trying to organise Galliani's assasination with the remaining Milan fans."
"The Milan Management Circus Show ?" asked Casciavit.
"So they called it, though I never got the management part, nor saw a show. It was a Circus, though. That it was."
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:20 pm

Dat vid Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:49 pm

Dante wrote:The quiet stretched and stretched, until finally Kick said, "How mad were you when they banned you from GL after Torres' transfer to Milan?"
"Why, no madder than the rest of the Milan section ," Dante replied. "Too sad to rage hard, in truth, but my brothers were all raging, and I would not be left behind. Dostoevsky said I could be banned temporarily, though Dosto was no Admin, only a moderator armed with super moderator powers he’d stolen from RealGunner. He got banned on the announcement, and never posted in the official Torres to Milan thread. It was madness did for him, and for my brother El Shaarawy. Forza got banned by McLewis after reading Torres signed for 6 years on 5m wages that made him rage to no end, and his friend M99 was banned by RedOranje for openly trying to organise Galliani's assasination with the remaining Milan fans."
"So they called it, though I never got the management part, nor saw a show. It was a Circus, though. That it was."

So this is how it ends...
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:20 pm

I can't believe we're actually going to sign *bleep* Torres.

BTW, Van Ginkel rejected us
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:49 pm

Dante wrote:The quiet stretched and stretched, until finally Kick said, "How mad were you when they banned you from GL after Torres' transfer to Milan?"

That Feast For Crows Proud

This is why I am refraining from posting football related stuff, especially now that the rules of swearing are much stricter.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:43 am

Why am I the one interrogating? Laughing

@ES, you should know the rules by now, Profanity is not allowed. I have made the video a link as it doesn't completely fit the rules, please do not make it embedded, if people wish to watch it, they can on youtube.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:21 am

Kick wrote:

@ES, you should know the rules by now, Profanity is not allowed. I have made the video a link as it doesn't completely fit the rules, please do not make it embedded, if people wish to watch it, they can on youtube.

Sorry, i just copied it from the off-topic thread. Forgot about the profanity
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:25 am

El Shaarawy wrote:
Kick wrote:

Milan anonymous don't care 'bout no rules. :coffee:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:28 am

I was actually referring to your post near the top of the page, about Torres.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:29 am

Kick wrote:I was actually referring to your post near the top of the page, about Torres.

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:31 am

Kick, there's a Torres exception - or at least there should be.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:38 am

Laughing

Fairly sure if there was an exception, I would have used it on more than one occasion Wink

At this point I'd like to send my deepest condolences to all Milan fans.

I actually wanted MVG to go to Milan on loan. Torres on the other hand..
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 42 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 42  Next