Mr Nick09
dmize
izzy
Juveman17
LeSwagg James
24 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 19, 2014 5:01 pm

Bosh's last 9 games vs. IND (since Game 4 last year): 9.1 ppg, 4.7 rpg, 34% shooting, 7-for-26 3pt

LMAO. Absolute joke what he's turned into at Miami and makes you question the Lebron " makes those around him better " argument.

Anyway i'm not sure any personnel changes will have much effect. the ones that will is more physical and aggressive trapping, much more disciplined P&R defense and last but not least do not let Hibbert get deep post position.

It's not exactly rocket science, if your that small and you allow Hibbert to get the post position he wants your going to get dominated due to size alone and what happens is exactly what happened a fouling frenzy.

But i like i said i expect these adjustments and then some to be made, i'd be very surprised although i believed in Indiana a lot more than i think anyone in this thread due to the reasons i explained if we go to Miami and its 2-0 Pacers.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Mon May 19, 2014 7:14 pm

Bro there's a difference between making others around you better, and turning bitches into real men..

Bosh is afraid to bang down low
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 19, 2014 7:18 pm

Yeah suddenly somehow Bosh became afraid this year... It's BS, he's being utilized all wrong in order to get more spacing, that will leave room inside for Wade and LeBron. Bosh has never been a C, so expecting him to keep up with Hibbert is naive.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 19, 2014 7:22 pm

I was trolling lol.

I do think Bosh should be doing more than shooting 3s though, even if he's afraid to bang with centres there's a lot of things he could be doing to help the team.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 19, 2014 7:34 pm

It's time for lebron to go Russ mode
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon May 19, 2014 8:22 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Anyway i'm not sure any personnel changes will have much effect. the ones that will is more physical and aggressive trapping, much more disciplined P&R defense and last but not least do not let Hibbert get deep post position.

I

I think Miami have the same problem with this vs the Pacers, and the Spurs even, and they are all linked.

They trap on the P and R, they high hedge all the time. West usually the roller so when Hibbert's guy leaves him to take West, Hibbert carves out deep post position on the next rotator.

The aint going to change their scheme after 4 years of doing it, but they obviously have to force turnovers from Lance and George.

Regarding Bosh;

Bosh dont even have to post up, I dont expect him too. But ffs put the ball on the ground a couple times and take Hibbert to the rim off the dribble.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 19, 2014 9:26 pm

Yeah i noticed that too, best thing they can do is trap the source... I.E. force turnovers from Guards and George as you said.

They had similar problems with Indiana last year, but like last year i do expect them to make the adjustments to give them success.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon May 19, 2014 9:33 pm

This is the first time they have been behind vs the Pacers in a series, and last year no team won 2 games in a row...but still, I agree.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon May 19, 2014 9:49 pm

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10954745/ceo-jason-levien-assistant-gm-stu-lash-leave-memphis-grizzlies

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 2h

Hearing major shakeup forthcoming in Memphis: Team CEO Jason Levien is poised to resign from club after assistant GM Stu Lash was dismissed

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 2h

Future of MEM coach Dave Joerger & executive VP John Hollinger uncertain after clash between Grizz owner Robert Pera and current management

Lol. B-b-but the Grizzlies got better when they traded Rudy Gay cause Hollinger said so. Teams finished :lol:and now they about to clean house. Guess the management finally realized Hollinger is a fraud.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon May 19, 2014 9:53 pm

They had something REALLY good going with the old school non number loving Hollins and the 90s style big man combo with a traditional point guard and a traditional 3 man.

Only a matter of time before they blow it all up and start the cycle of shit again.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon May 19, 2014 9:55 pm

Apparently Love is available.

Boston, Knicks, Lakers and basically everyone want in.

Can imagine LA trading that pick plus salary match for him.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon May 19, 2014 9:59 pm

They were better this year I'll admit that, but that's only after they got Mike Miller and Courtney Lee to space the floor. Neither one are shot creators though.

The team was a mess with Prince, Poindexter, Allen on the wings offensively.

Last edited by dmize on Mon May 19, 2014 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon May 19, 2014 10:01 pm

The Franchise wrote:Apparently Love is available.

Boston, Knicks, Lakers and basically everyone want in.

Can imagine LA trading that pick plus salary match for him.

Yep sounds like he will be traded after the draft. I'd like him on the Celtics but IDK what I'd give up. Minny would obv want Rondo some 1sts.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon May 19, 2014 10:02 pm

Memphis picks in the late 1st round, Daniels would be perfect for them at the 3.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon May 19, 2014 10:11 pm

Also getting rid of Lionel Hollins was incredibly dumb
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon May 19, 2014 10:15 pm

I am sensing a draft day deal involving Love.

Of course, the field narrows because teams like the , Magic, Bucks and the Sixers are better off not wasting their pick on a 1 year Love rental.

But the Suns to some degree (though they likely wont have a high pick) and the C's and Lakers would consider it I am sure.

Dont think the Wolves will go straight up Love for Rondo and Picks, Rondo and Rubio dont work, probably a third team (Lakers??) gets Rondo and the Wolves just enter rebuilding by getting another pick.

Imagine if the Lakers dont get a top 43pick in Wiggins, Parker or Embiid.

I can see them sending the 4-10th to the C's for Rondo, who send that pick, their own (not a top 3) for Love.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon May 19, 2014 10:23 pm

Lottery is tomorrow, this and the draft are the only excitement for the Celtics right now.

http://sportzedge.com/2014/05/16/shabazz-napier-testing-well-at-nba-draft-combine-could-he-land-with-the-celtics/

Max vert of 37.5, damn. Watched him for 4 years and didn't think he was that athletic.
Faster than lotto pick Ennis in 3/4 quart sprint, 3.20. Dante Exum who is supposed to be the fastest posted 3.19.

No way u take another PG in the lottery before Napier.

— LeBron James (@KingJames) April 8, 2014

LeBron the GM :bow:

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon May 19, 2014 10:25 pm

The Franchise wrote:
I can see them sending the 4-10th to the C's for Rondo, who send that pick, their own (not a top 3) for Love.

I'd love that. Then we still have our lottery pick and the 18th overall.

Napier
Bradley
Green
Love
Embiid

Love and Embiid would be filthy
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 19, 2014 10:30 pm

As a neutral i'd really love to see Love on the Suns.

I could see it happening if Love wants it too, they have a lot of picks and pieces they could use as bargaining chips to sweeten the pot.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon May 19, 2014 10:35 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:As a neutral i'd really love to see Love on the Suns.

I could see it happening if Love wants it too, they have a lot of picks and pieces they could use as bargaining chips to sweeten the pot.

not really

Outside of Dragic and Bledsoe there's no one that would remotely interest Minnesota to give away Love. And the picks aren't that high. Dragic/Bledsoe are two of the guys you'd probably think Suns would want to lose the least as well. Would never happen.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 19, 2014 10:41 pm

They have 3 picks in the top 25 lol.

They are more in position to negotiate than anyone else really.

You say they have no one they can give up that would entice them.... but who would Chicago, New York etc etc have to give up? Not any better than what Pheonix can offer plus the picks.

There's a chance, not saying they are favourites but it would be foolish to rule out the possibility.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon May 19, 2014 10:54 pm

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA wrote:
Kevin Ollie has reached agreement on a $3 million annual contract extension at UConn, spurning the NBA, sources tell Yahoo Sports

Thumbs up
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon May 19, 2014 11:00 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:They have 3 picks in the top 25 lol.

They are more in position to negotiate than anyone else really.

You say they have no one they can give up that would entice them.... but who would Chicago, New York etc etc have to give up? Not any better than what Pheonix can offer plus the picks.

There's a chance, not saying they are favourites but it would be foolish to rule out the possibility.

New York has nothing, except Hardaway and Shumpert. They throw their name into any big time player talk, just like Rondo.

Chicago has 16 & 19. They also have one, possibly two 1sts in next years draft.

Jimmy Butler has value. Gibson possibly too but he's got a big contract.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 19, 2014 11:05 pm

dmize wrote:
Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA wrote:
Kevin Ollie has reached agreement on a $3 million annual contract extension at UConn, spurning the NBA, sources tell Yahoo Sports

Thumbs up
Meh, I'm disappoint. Need some good news as a Lakers fan, looking forward to the lottery tomorrow, Exum is probably the one that fills our need the most, can't pass on Wiggins though, his upside is too big. If we don't get any of Exum, Parker, Embiid, Wiggins, I'd rather we trade our pick in some kind of Deal involving Rondo or Love.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 19, 2014 11:15 pm

No way Chicago give up Butler IMO, i find Gibson unlikely too but only because they could and probably would move Boozer.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon May 19, 2014 11:16 pm

Chi could also trade the rights to Mirotic. I mean, if they think he isnt coming over anytime soon and they want the already established Love.

Twolves are the kind of suckers to wait for international players.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next