Mr Nick09
Kick
titosantill
halamadrid2
Onyx
54 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:58 pm

AS: If Real Madrid don't use their €50m clause until 15th June, they will owe DDG €10.9m in compensation as part of a private agreement

Unfcking beliavable :brickwall:

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:02 pm

Hala, that was in the article. It did say Jese, but in the case of Lucas it dependent upon signings i.e. Hazard (which I think is a long shot at best). Seems they were mentioning 2 CFs and Hazard. I think the better plan would be to go with "minutes managed" for BBC and play the reserves regularly. Lucas fits that mold well and I still fell Morata is coming back as the CF reserve. I'd rather get someone more experienced than Jese as the third backup. Jese has kind of hit a plateau and a loan spell where he could start may just be the right medicine to get his development back to where it was a couple of years ago.

As to Asensio, I think it is best he stay on loan for another year. Letting Kovacic go out on loan plus the likely sale of James, leaves us with 4 MFs. Bring in one of Pogba, Veratti or Kante enhances the midfield with talent as well as challenges for all 5. There would be room for Asensio if this happened but there would be little minutes for him! And if Llorente does replace Nacho, he could be the 6th MF when needed, if indeed he can play DM as you suggested.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:10 pm

Hala, As I said previously, any move for De Gea would be based on age. Navas has proven he is a top GK this year and De Gea has for past couple of years. Both are top quality.

I think a lot will depend on Euros. I.e does De Gea get the nod over Iker and how does he perform. Actually there are 3 players IMO that bear watching in Euros (in addition to how well Spain does); De Gea, Morata and Nolito (not that we have an shot at him, but boy is he having a breakout season). I also expect Lucas to get some attention, but he will no doubt be a reserve.

At end of day, we will be no worse off whether or not the change in GK is made or not and Navas will have no trouble getting offers for a big team if the change does happen.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:13 pm

I think Asensio is in the same boat as James. He is an AM that will look out of place at CM. There is no reason for Kovacic to go out on loan, he should continue with us to develop. Veratti will never come, Kante and Pogba are not needed. Kyrchowiak, Soriano and Matic on the other are more than welcome. I agree re Jese, the problem with him is that he thinks he is a supestar, when you compare his attitude to Lucas' you van see clearly see who is humble and who is arrogant
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:59 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:I think Asensio is in the same boat as James. He is an AM that will look out of place at CM. There is no reason for Kovacic to go out on loan, he should continue with us to develop. Veratti will never come, Kante and Pogba are not needed. Kyrchowiak, Soriano and Matic on the other are more than welcome. I agree re Jese, the problem with him is that he thinks he is a supestar, when you compare his attitude to Lucas' you van see clearly see who is humble and who is arrogant

Hala these are supposed to be Zidane's views, at least according to the article. I assume if any of Pogba, Verratti, Kante come, it is because he believes they are better than Kroos. What would happen to Kroos if one did come, that's the bigger question, same as if Lewandowski or Dybala come what happens to Benz. Seems the writer (and maybe Zidane) think that they can keep these top players happy with rotations!!! I'm all for getting internal competition and minute management using entire squad, but I don't feel that works with 2 established stars at any given position.

I agree with you re Asensio, not only the same situation as James but Isco as well. Unless he wants 2 B2B CMs with an AM in front? Doesn't look like it with current roster, but who knows?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:15 pm

I think if they do come it is Casemiro who will move aside. Kroos is a WC, and 2 time CL winner with 2 different teams having an integral part in both those triumphs. You simply do not replace him, such move will just be the same as ADM--->James. Both Kante and Pogba can be classed as b2b which is entirely different to Modric/Kroos. Veratti is more logical but he is happy in Paris. ZZ is very similar to Carlo in the sense that he is happy to work with what he has. Imo if it were up to him he would bring back Coentrao, promote Mariano and bring in one more midfielder
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:57 pm

Actually that's not accurate...  he was very very insistent on buying certain players like Hazard and Marchisio when he was the sporting director.  He didn't get his way so he quit to pursue coaching. Felt it was a waste of his time with Mou making the calls. At least we listened to him regarding Varane.

There are going to be some big acquisitions.  Flo is teeing up the media to pump up some guys and build up anticipation before making some moves...  he likes to get maximum pr impact for the big names.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:35 pm

So what do you think, Sports, of Miguel Angel Diaz' article? Has he got it right re Zidane's thoughts for next season?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:50 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Higuain's time here ? I remember it, we won 3 leagues while he was here.

Good gawd.  And he was a bench warmer or injured for all 3 Laughing Until this year, he was considered the biggest choke artist there was in terms if top strikers. One year isn't going to make up for the 8 others. Need to see if he repeats his performance next season.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:52 pm

@Bill... link me the article.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:12 pm

who is miguel angel diaz?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:40 pm

He's with Cope Nick... can't find this article.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:50 pm

Here's the article.

http://www.defensacentral.com/real_madrid/1464809816-zidane-ya-perfila-el-real-madrid-2016-2017

Diaz is a reporter with COPE.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:02 pm

I found the article interesting esp the parts about possible bench players going out on loan plus pretty candid assessment of the loan returnees. (said only Asensio and possibly Diego Llorente (if Nacho does go to Napoli) have a chance, said Coentrao has no chance).

The idea of making MF room for one of Pogba, Verratti or Kante is thought provoking.

But I don't like what I hear re forwards (signing one of 2 CFs that would expect to start or Hazard. I can't imagine any of the three taking a backseat to BBC and I don't see any of them going to bench or leaving. Possibly Benz, but I still feel the bigger need is a reliable backup CF.

But you will notice, most of these are players that Zidane has had an interest in for some time now and it does fit in with upcoming ban issues and Flo's insatiable need for marketing signing. Plus, I don't think this De Gea issue is over yet despite that Zidane has openly said he is happy with Navas.

Is this the beginning of some sort of compromise between Flo and Zidane to meet various needs, desires and resolving issues?

But then again perhaps this is just some reporter's opinion of what Zidane may want?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:08 pm

It's just his opinion... most managers put together a list of targets by position. I'm sure Zidane gives Flo a similar list. Then it's up to Flo to figure out if and whom he's willing to get from that list. Zidane really has no control over anything and he won't go public either.

The French players aren't allowed to discuss any transfer until after the Euro so you're not going to get anything from those guys either.

Most likely, the next few weeks is going to be quiet in terms of news although things are happening back stage.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:12 pm

Btw, I'm headed to the South of France tonight for a couple of months.. going to see a Spain NT game and Sweden v. Belgium in Nice for the Euro. Probably catch a couple of the elimination round games too... we'll see.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:21 pm

Have fun Thumbs up

According to Marca Atleti want Morata to replace Torres. Not the first time they are after him either. The nerve Laughing we should send them a bucket of shite as a respons with a thanks but no thanks note stuck on it
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:54 pm

Apparently the contracts of Bale, Pepe, Jese and Isco are running out! Could this affect the outcome of who stays?

Bale I don't see any issue with.

But Pepe only has a couple of years left, and what will the club be prepared to offer and what will he accept. With the rumours of both Varane and Nacho possibly moving, that adds extra pressure to the negotiations!

With Jese, I think we all agree that he has hit a plateau, that is not as high as it was a couple of years ago before his injury and that he may be loaned out to get some starter action. Jese is pretty aggressive in terms of his value and may not accept what the club is offering. End result could be that we lose him for good!

Isco seems to have secured a spot on the club with Zidane, but it is a reserve CM, not as a starter, not as an AM. He has to get over his tendency to dribble first rather than pass and he has to improve the defensive side of his game. He has lost his spot on NT because of these same issues as well that team is also reducing its AM play. He used to be compared to Iniesta, but his tendency to always dribble is contrary to the Spanish one touch play. If you have watched Iniesta, first action is always the pass with dribble an option, not the other way around. Iniesta also is much better than Isco on defensive side of game. Bottom line is Isco has a lot to do to improve if he is to be a valuable reserve. Question then is what will club be willing to offer him and what will he accept, him probably not accepting his flaws and knowing there is interest in him elsewhere.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:55 pm

Hey Sports, tell me after the Spanish game, what you think of De Gea, Morata and Nolito!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:17 pm

Not an issue those contracts will be renewed and that has been reported by both Marca and AS
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:42 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Not an issue those contracts will be renewed and that has been reported by both Marca and AS
r

One thing to say club will offer renewal, quite another as to at what price and will player accept! There are legitimate with three of these.

Remember last year club said they would renew Ramos! And then the ongoing troublesome negotiations / games that went on for most of summer. I can see Pepe case somewhat similiar and with the other two, players may not like the offered price and legitimately want to try greener pastures.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:01 pm

Pepe is just going to be an extension. Isco wants to renew so i dont think he will mind staying the same. Jese is the future and hardly in a position to demand a raise. That leaves Bale who is Perez' galactico
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:34 am

i would be surprised if isco renews his deal this summer specially when he has prime kroos and modric ahead of him, and is a set bench player now. He was kicked out of the euro team and at this pace, he wouldnt make the next world cup team again, unless he plays more and show more. Almost all of the players that went are starters in their teams. Being in madrid right now is not good for his career.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:04 am

I agree Nick and to be blunt, he has a lot to prove. The issues with him not being on the NT are the same as with Madrid. Not a real AM role, dribble first mentality, needs to improve his defensive efforts. Since there is interest in him elsewhere, it is likely best he goes there, plays as a starter and improves his game.

Same can be said for Jese, however in his case, he might just walk to another team. He doesn't have a lot of bargaining power but he can refuse to accept any Madrid offer. I feel he either walks or is loaned or sold in any event, I don't ecpect him next season.

Bale will no doubt be upgraded ans Pepe will be signed for another yaer, but I say it will be for more than club is expecting.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:04 pm

Sounds like you can take off De Gea off the list for next year. Word today, coming from De Gea, is that Madrid have already communicated with him that they won't try to sign him this summer. He says he is staying at Man U, but it does say Madrid still has interest in him at some point in the future.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:57 pm

imo Isco is worse as AM than his current LCM role. his inexistent off-the-ball movement completely rules him out of that AM spot.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next