Casciavit
Red Alert
iftikhar
urbaNRoots
S
73 posters

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

Radamel Falcao close to Chelsea move - Page 3 Empty Re: Radamel Falcao close to Chelsea move

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:52 am

I disagree, for one, his shooting technique, placing shots and taking volleys id fantastic. He is skilled for a striker, and way above average. i am not comparing him to isco here. His first touch is very good, something that's very noticeable when you watch him with Spain NT, he fits in perfectly, without looking awkward with the ball like Diego Costa did.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Radamel Falcao close to Chelsea move - Page 3 Empty Re: Radamel Falcao close to Chelsea move

Post by Zealous Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:00 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:But what if he doesnt and continue scoring? why see the glass half empty?

Imagine I am in London during April. I wake up and look outside and the sun is out. "Wow! It looks like a nice day! I should take a nice walk!"

I wear some nice and expensive clothes and as I am walking out the door I look at my umbrella. I get the feeling that I might need it, knowing what I already know about London in April. "But what if it stays sunny today? I don't want to carry an umbrella around for nothing. The glass if half full as my main man Nick always says Proud"

I have a nice walk outside and it's very enjoyable, "Everything is great!" I think to myself, but suddenly the sky turns grey, and now dark thoughts creep into my mind. My worst fears are confirmed as rain starts pouring and ruining my expensive leather jacket and shoes.

I am devastated but deep down I know it was my own fault because I decided that British weather was something I could rely on despite evidence to the contrary. I know that not bring my umbrella was stupid decision.

No Nick, I am sorry but there is not half empty glass here, my issue is with what is inside the glass to begin with. It has happened every year and it will happen again next season. My only fear is that next year we will pay a huge price for not strengthening in this area.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:09 am

Z.... you are a straight hata.  It's amazing.  Benz has 112 goals and 55 assists at Madrid in 239 games (188 starts).  He's already in the top 10 Madrid goalscorers of all time.  But the time he's done, he has a chance at getting into the top 5 (Puskas has 242; it would take a 26 goal per season average in the next 5).  Given that he's averaged 25,5 goals per season over the past 4 seasons... i think it's a very good chance tbh.

He's going to end up a Madrid legend and you're going to howl at the moon Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:14 am

Madrid legend lol maybe for French people he will be.

He'll be a footnote, a better version of Anelka Laughing (Anelka actually was a main player in a CL victory)

He's a great player but I don't trust him to get it done in the league, a competition we have thrown away far too many times in the the past five years.

For all his goals I really think he has a long way to go before we can trust him fully at CF and the recent game against Atleti is just a recent example of why.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:16 am

Benzema will never be a Madrid legend no matter how many goals he scores

Negrito is a good backup. Castilla legend and different from Benzena
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:18 am

You're top 5 scorer in Madrid history.... you're a Madrid legend no matter what the haters like you peeps may think Laughing Not to mention he's going to smash the record for most assists ever by a CF. He's going to break that record sometime next year Laughing

Last edited by sportsczy on Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:18 am

Benzema a real madrid legend Suspect Shocked
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:22 am

He can smash all the records he wants. In the eyes of Madridismo he isn't even ahead of Ruud lmao

French people saying Benzema is a Madrid legend is like the English trying to say that Macca or Beckham are legends as well. rofl

(I'm a big fan of Macca and Becks tho, great guys and players)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:27 am

Nothing more thrilling than reading another Benzema debate rofl

Smh
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:28 am

Benzema Madrid legend rofl . Heck even Pipita is more of a legend than him
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:30 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Nothing more thrilling than reading another Benzema debate rofl

Smh

Worst debate of all time. I hate discussing it but I do feel we need a legitimate option at CF.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:31 am

He's saying he can BECOME a legend.. Why not? Why put a cap on his stature at the club?

Haters :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:32 am

LOL of course you would think that, now all we need is Chard to come in and holy trinity of Benzema worship will be complete rofl
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:33 am

Loooool and all of a sudden bah gawd out of nowhere it became more interesting

Put it in a benzema thread mod pls, could be a fun read
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:37 am

Hata.... in fact, most of GL are Benz haters. Doesn't matter. He'll just keep producing his numbers every year, like he has been, and move his way up the ranks in Madrid history. The guys who matter, R9, Zidane, Flo, Hierro, Hugo Sanchez, etc.... all love him and give him his due.

In fact, those fans who actually know football and realize that he siwtches back and forth between playing a 10 and a 9 based on the circumstances/game... give him his due.

But i know it hurts that Higuain got kicked to the curb by him. That's the only reason some of you hate Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:41 am

who made you in charge of madridismo?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:42 am

Zealous wrote:LOL of course you would think that, now all we need is Chard to come in and holy trinity of Benzema worship will be complete rofl

Better than worshipping a douchbag who happens to be one of the most selfish players in the history of football Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:43 am

Back to Falcao if Madrid indeed are getting Negredo then he's going to City IMO.

David Ornstein from BBC said Arsenal aren't in for him and I fail to see how Juventus can afford him.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:44 am

I support Real Madrid, not Higuain. I like Higuain a lot but he's gone and I don't really feel bad about it.

YOU obviously don't just care about Madrid though, OM, France, Benzema, Ligue 1. No, you obviously have more invested in this than I do.

People say nice things about Benzema, so what? While he's playing here he will have fans. Once he's gone then we can judge how he'll be remembered.

Until then I will say what I feel. If I think he's doing good, I'll say so and if not I will say so, end of story.

Now stop derailing this thread and stop mentioning Higuain in every post you direct at me. You're reaching Chad levels of obsession.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:44 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Back to Falcao if Madrid indeed are getting Negredo then he's going to City IMO.

Agreed.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:45 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Back to Falcao if Madrid indeed are getting Negredo then he's going to City IMO.

David Ornstein from BBC said Arsenal aren't in for him and I fail to see how Juventus can afford him.
Balague said he wasnt going there, they aint interested, he would make their wage bill skyrocket, plus huge transfer fee (not sure monaco accept the loan). FFP
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:45 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:who made you in charge of madridismo?

No one but I don't want to hear that from you PSG fan on the side. Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:46 am

great leader sprucenuce wrote:Back to Falcao if Madrid indeed are getting Negredo then he's going to City IMO.

They are restricted by the FFP aren't they. Even the loan deal won't work unoess Monaco go completely bonkers and actually pay him his wages while there. As impossible as DiMaria to PSG imo
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:47 am

I'll say what i want too.... Higuain is a pathetic excuse for a CF to have played for Madrid, Benzema is working his way up in the Madrid history charts and could easily end up as top 5 scorer of all time, he will be the best assistman ever as a CF for Madrid in short order.... AND you're a Benzema hater, which is a well document and known fact.

Everything i just said there is factual too Laughing

Just because i completely disagree with you, it makes me a lesser Madrid fan? Really?? Laughing

Last edited by sportsczy on Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:47 am

Me too i support Madrid, and i believe what's good for madrid right now is us as a club supporting our main CF, who is benzema atm. Carlo is doing that, benzema is coming off a good season where he was alone playing forward for us and had some injuries to deal with at the end.

since 2014 in particular he has been fantastic, it's worth looking at what he can become in the context we are in right now. If he flops this year, ok, bring in falcao or whoever.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:48 am

Thanks for your opinions, now move on.

I like you guys but you know how I feel about this and I know how you feel. Let's close the book and leave it there lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next