Casciavit
Red Alert
iftikhar
urbaNRoots
S
73 posters

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

Radamel Falcao close to Chelsea move - Page 4 Empty Re: Radamel Falcao close to Chelsea move

Post by Zealous Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:48 pm

Thanks for your opinions, now move on.

I like you guys but you know how I feel about this and I know how you feel. Let's close the book and leave it there lol

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Radamel Falcao close to Chelsea move - Page 4 Empty Re: Radamel Falcao close to Chelsea move

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:51 pm

if city sign Falcao, bah gawd what a team that would be

kun-Falcao
Silva-toure-DM/B2B-Nasri
clichy-komp-manga-zab
willy

what an attack
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:51 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
great leader sprucenuce wrote:Back to Falcao if Madrid indeed are getting Negredo then he's going to City IMO.

David Ornstein from BBC said Arsenal aren't in for him and I fail to see how Juventus can afford him.

They are restricted by the FFP aren't they. Even the loan deal won't work unoess Monaco go completely bonkers and actually pay him his wages while there. As impossible as DiMaria to PSG imo

I don't doubt they are but they are selling a lot of players between now and deadline which frees up a shit load of wages.

Say Negredo goes and if Richards, Nastasic, Sinclair among others go like they want to then I don't think FFP is a problem.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:53 pm

Yeah no fkn way we can afford him without some cheeky investment which i've heard precisely 0 rumours about

So um, Jovetic/Dzeko would want out probably. I'd take one of them.

I mean, having 2 spots with a fit Aguero locking 1 down is one thing.

Having absolutely no sniff when both Aguero and Falcao are fit is a footballing death for any other striker who wants first team action
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:54 pm

Just looking at Falcao....  i have a few big concerns:
-  He looks and is playing a lot older than 28 years old Laughing  Remember the scandal about his age last year where his school classmates recalled him attending in years that would make him 31 today?  It got squashed in Columbia because he's so popular.  But I wouldn't be the least bit suprised.
-  Coming off a major injury
-  Floats in and out of games... in fact, has some really rough stretches in a season.  He usually goes a month or two where he scores 15 goals and then only scores 5 for the next 2 months, etc.  Not that consistent.
-  Neither Ronaldo nor Bale have vision or passing ability...  Falcao is not someone who can dezone and help the midfield if it struggles a bit.  With Falcao/CR7/Bale, you are playing with 3 true strikers.  Right now, one of them can play the 10 if necessary.

Falcao would be much better served to go to a team where he's the main striker.  He needs service to be effective.  With limited service, like he would have at Madrid, i think he would struggle.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:00 pm

The injury concern is the most valid and obviously the most dangerous. Considering the prices involved it makes sense why the club thought twice about pulling the trigger.

Then again we signed Ruud when he was coming off an injury and past his prime so who knows.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:02 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:don't doubt they are but they are selling a lot of players between now and deadline which frees up a shit load of wages.

Say Negredo goes and if Richards, Nastasic, Sinclair among others go like they want to then I don't think FFP is a problem.

Lets not forget they have renewed a bunch of contracts too no doubt giving some of the guys raises. Also I doubt the sum of all those wages together even reaches 200k a week. Richards and Nastasic are low earners, don't know about Sinclair. Losing Negredo would definitely free up wages but I doubt it will be by much and that's if they manage to get 20ME for him.

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:03 pm

Richards is on 90k lol, dunno about the others.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:04 pm

The thing is that Falcao offered to take a paycut down to 7 mil net to come to Madrid and didn't want anything more than the 4 years remaining on his contract...we still said no.

I'm pretty sure that most of these Suarez and now Falcao rumors are coming only from their agents and media who have an agenda... doesn't seem like there was any serious Madrid interest at all.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:12 pm

sportsczy wrote:The thing is that Falcao offered to take a paycut down to 7 mil net to come to Madrid and didn't want anything more than the 4 years remaining on his contract...we still said no.

I'm pretty sure that most of these Suarez and now Falcao rumors are coming only from their agents and media who have an agenda... doesn't seem like there was any serious Madrid interest at all.

Yup Mendes does pimp his clients pretty hard lmao

I know for a fact in Suarez's case we weren't interested;

LOOOOOOOOL Proud rofl
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:15 pm

Not interested now he hasn't joined you Proud

That's bollocks tbh, although I will accept the case is quite different with Falcao.

Very obvious you wanted Suarez before the WC, no need to act otherwise because he went to your rivals lol.

It's ok we won't think any less of you Proud
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:17 pm

sportsczy wrote:Just looking at Falcao....  i have a few big concerns:
-  He looks and is playing a lot older than 28 years old Laughing  Remember the scandal about his age last year where his school classmates recalled him attending in years that would make him 31 today?  It got squashed in Columbia because he's so popular.  But I wouldn't be the least bit suprised.
-  Coming off a major injury
-  Floats in and out of games... in fact, has some really rough stretches in a season.  He usually goes a month or two where he scores 15 goals and then only scores 5 for the next 2 months, etc.  Not that consistent.
-  Neither Ronaldo nor Bale have vision or passing ability...  Falcao is not someone who can dezone and help the midfield if it struggles a bit.  With Falcao/CR7/Bale, you are playing with 3 true strikers.  Right now, one of them can play the 10 if necessary.

Falcao would be much better served to go to a team where he's the main striker.  He needs service to be effective.  With limited service, like he would have at Madrid, i think he would struggle.

Falcao doesn't look 31. If anything, Costa looks 31 lol

Maybe he flunked a few years who knows
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:20 pm

If we wanted Suarez we would've gotten him last season when he w***ed himself to us. pls go, we don't want cannibals in our team. Also Suarez is too ugly he wouldn't be able to sell shirts Proud
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:32 pm

by WE you mean Manchester Utd?
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:43 pm

I am a suppoerter of many teams. United and Real are just two of them Proud

Speaking of which I think we should buy Nastasic if he is available, Vermealen can't be trusted with his injuries imo. City currently have a market sale we should sneak in and buy Nastasic for cheap
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:44 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:I am a suppoerter of many teams. United and Real are just two of them Proud

Speaking of which I think we should buy Nastasic if he is available, Vermealen can't be trusted with his injuries imo. City currently have a market sale we should sneak in and buy Nastasic for cheap

Proud
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:50 pm

would love barca to buy nastasics but we already bought verm ffs Mad
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:26 pm

Di Marzio wrote:The intricate situation surrounding Falcao continues, three nations are involved: Spain, France and Italy. Monaco’s sporting director communicated the conditions of the potential sale to his agent Jorge Mendes: €12M for the loan and Monaco won’t contribute to paying the wages. The requests are very high, unreachable for Juventus. Bianconeri hope to find some opening from the player or from the club in order to be able to start a negotiation. At the moment, it seems unlikely.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:42 pm

Falcao has been included in Monaco's squad to face Lille tomorrow

probably confirms he is staying. No way a leaving players plays for his club a day before deadline day. Too much negotiations needs to be done
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:49 pm

Negotiations can be done without Falcao tbh

His agent knows what Falcao wants, the rest is up to them

Plays a game, says goodbye and flies off to his new club to finalise it (Juve pls)
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:00 pm

They are called negotiations for a reason. His agent can't call him while he is in the shower after a tough game against a rival and be like "hey Falcao hope I am not disturbing but Juve/Arsenal/City have come up with this idea which we think is better than the one we discussed last time (and your only chance of leaving), you think it's a good idea??? why am I hearing voices you still with the team, need you focused son"

Unless Falcao is mentally not capable of making his own decision he needs to be kept in the loop throughout the negotiations and he can't do that if he is with the team on some trip to another City........imo
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:02 pm

Lol unless Falcao has the IQ of a goldfish i'm sure he's perfectly capable of having discussions after a football match

Of course there's also the possibility Monaco have him listed up until he actually leaves. Obviously his agent won't pull the plug on a deal without Falcaos go ahead, but how many hours are standing in between his Ligue 1 game and deadline day? Enough.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:12 pm

Falcao won't go anywhere unless someone forks up at least 60....  and yet, people keep talking for no reason.  Juve is the one that kills me... what are you guys going to pay with?  Turin municipal bonds?? Laughing  Not to mention he makes 10 mil net in wages Laughing Laughing

Last edited by sportsczy on Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:13 pm

tom pls With 3 teams possibly all negotiating with his agents/Monaco officials they are going to need more than one and a quarter of a day to process everything trust me. Different things might be discussed depending on the team, Falcao might be ok wkth lowering his wages to say 6ME if he went to Arsenal but with Juve it's going to need to be even lower and in that case Falcao has to be "available" to negotiate signing on bonus/lower wages or whatever options there are

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:16 pm

He makes 10 mil NET Hala....  and Monaco want 60 mil minmum (what they paid for him).  There's less chance than zero that he's going to either Arsenal or Napoli.  At least Arsenal can afford him if they really want to Laughing

Monaco plays tomorrow anyhow and Falcao is expected to start. That should tell you enough.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:20 pm

There are many ways the 60 mill can be paid though sport and that's not even mentioning the possibility of a loan with a compulsory buy out next season

Any of thise teams can afford 60 divided in say 3/4 seasons which happens alot. If Falcao really really wants to leave he will have no problem lowering his wages to make a move possible imo
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next