Zealous
Glory
Valkyrja
Kaladin
Gil
85 posters

Page 11 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next

Go down

Hazard CONFIRMS he's the best player in the League - Page 11 Empty Re: Hazard CONFIRMS he's the best player in the League

Post by Valkyrja Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:43 pm

Bankz wrote:Hazard isn't even a top 3 player in his age grade. Heck, he isn't even a top 3 player in his age range technically too..hazard is a top 5 young player at best.

4 u23 footballers better than Hazard, please.

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Hazard CONFIRMS he's the best player in the League - Page 11 Empty Re: Hazard CONFIRMS he's the best player in the League

Post by Bankz Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:47 pm

Do u want me to name 4 u-23 players better than hazard?
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:42 pm

pippo how about going in on my wonderful post about suarez doing nothing but statpadding and hiding those unbelievable top 3 in the world skills against the elite teams? what about the 10 games drought?
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pip Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:49 pm

Great game from Hazard, the only thing lacking was a goal. A bit selfish but he completely disrupted the Liverpool defence. With a certain Spaniard disappearing in midfield, it was Hazard who performed best for Chelsea in the final third.

Pip
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:53 pm

why is Benzema even being discussed here?
Seriously, I cannot believe how childish this is :facepalm:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:06 pm

farfan wrote:Hazard is reaching benzemesque levels of GL hate Laughing

Then Pippo wrote his usual diatribe, Chad and Giggity joined the party and it just went down hill from there.

Hazard was good today I guess. Was more impressed by Liverpool's wonderful lack of final third action. I refuse to believe one player could have made the world of difference.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:07 pm

Bankz wrote:Do u want me to name 4 u-23 players better than hazard?

yes
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:11 pm

I didn't see that great game from Hazard. All I saw was him dribbling players sometimes successfully, most of the time not without any end product. He missed 3 great chances created by other players atleast one of which he could've passed to someone else who was in a better position so on top of having a bad game he even was very selfish in those chances and if not for the TEAM's effort to score the second goal and keep it that way, Chelsea would've lost this game for all of Hazard's efforts.

It seems like he disappoints his fans most of the time, seeing how much they want to protect him even when he's having a bad game. Just accept a bad game and move on, I'm sure at some point in his career he will play consistently well to be called one of the best.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:I didn't see that great game from Hazard. All I saw was him dribbling players sometimes successfully, most of the time not without any end product. He missed 3 great chances created by other players atleast one of which he could've passed to someone else who was in a better position so on top of having a bad game he even was very selfish in those chances and if not for the TEAM's effort to score the second goal and keep it that way, Chelsea would've lost this game for all of Hazard's efforts.

It seems like he disappoints his fans most of the time, seeing how much they want to protect him even when he's having a bad game. Just accept a bad game and move on, I'm sure at some point in his career he will play consistently well to be called one of the best.

100% agreed.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm

should have scored at least once today
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pip Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:43 pm

The way I see it is that in a very scrappy game, it was Hazard who consistently made things happen for Chelsea. Fàbregas was marginalised (playing with an injury), Oscar had one actual moment of great play (that no-look pass to Ramires), and Ramires is not even close to being a creative threat (whilst playing with an injury). Hazard and Sterling were the most dynamic players on the pitch for both teams and almost all of the great plays flowed through them.

They weren't misses, they were blocked shots -- 14 of them in total for both teams -- and the shots were headed into the net if Glen Johnson didn't jump into the way. And they weren't great chances. It's hard to criticise Hazard for that. That incident where he took the shot after he dribbled into the centre is what I was referring to with his selfishness, he had Ramires open on the right.

Relative to the performances of his teammates, it was a great game. He won fouls in dangerous positions, he kept the ball moving in the final third. The only Chelsea player with more touches on the ball was Matic who was great as well.

Pip
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:47 pm

true they were not misses, but blocked shots, as in he shot 2 times at the only opponent player standing somewhere in the space between him and the wide open goal Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pip Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:48 pm

"wide open goal" hmm

Pip
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:03 pm

by that I mean it wasn't "blocked" in that they were closing in on him, he managed to hit opponent players when he could as well, or should, have avoided to hit them.
That's why I think these can be characterized as misses rather than blocked, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, I have no desire to talk down Hazard, great player, but neither did I see an especially great game by him today. I thought he was great against Utd.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:30 pm

Gil and co had just give up now before hazard makes life worse for all of you..he isn't one of the best, he isnt one of the most productive, he isn't one of the most reliable either..he isnt scoring, neither is he assisting so how is he even close to being the best? Even in teams that have been built around him for years? Say what u want, but lets face it, hazard should be putting up decent numbers with his position on the pitch (even if not cr7/messi levels) and as the teams "supposed" top player too. If u aint putting up numbers then why the hell are u part of the front line? He ain't a midfielder ffs, (even when he scores its usually 85-90% penalties i.e 4/5 goals and 3 penalties this season, in 15 games, wtf?)..So to cut long story short, hazard isnt one of the best, when he actually is, we'll help you blow his trumpet..just look at the amount of hate this guy is getting ffs, he isnt even averaging a goal every 4 games when u exclude penalties at this point!..he is a top 5 young player at best.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:35 pm

On the contrary, Chelsea fans are completely happy with Hazard. They know he's central to our play, especially with Cesc disappearing in all our big games so far. He creates space for teammates, initiates our attacks, dictates the play in the opposition half, deals with pressure immaculately & is a top playmaker. The goals will come eventually. He's scored 15+ in 2 of his last 3 seasons.

If you don't rate Hazard, fine, that's your problem. Maybe pick another sport to follow though, he's a top player.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:04 pm

Any Chelsea fan "completely happy" with Hazard must have quite a low opinion of his abilities or potential. He's integral to our side absolutely, but to put your hand over your eyes and deny he has a great deal of improvement to do in a number of key areas and pretend he's some superstar finished product is doing him quite a disservice indeed, and only makes you look every bit the fool you accuse others in here of being merely for trying repeatedly in vain to point that out to you.

His ability isn't in question, it's his output that is.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:09 pm

I couldn't care less about stats. We're unbeaten in all comps largely due to him and he nearly carried us to the title last season despite having a strikeforce of Eto'o/Torres/Ba. Again, he influences games in ways only special players can.

He'll score 15-20 by the end of the season which is still insanely high for a midfielder. Tired of people obsessing over his statistics, this isn't basketball. He's playing at an extremely high level and has been consistently influential which is all we could have asked for.

People can't use to "big game flop" or ghost stick to beat him with any longer so they're moving the goalposts with his stats as if Zidane or Iniesta were scoring 50 goals per season.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:21 pm

it's true, Hazard doesn't score 50 goals, but neither did Iniesta or Zidane. Tim Borowski didn't either.

Therefore: Hazard = Zidane = Iniesta = Tim Borowski
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:24 pm

It's easy not to care about stats when they're on the opposite side of your argument. How noble of you. Can bet both bollocks that if he'd had 10 league goals right now, though, you'd have mentioned it in every single post you've made in this thing.
-

Reality is, your 'best player in the league' nearly a third of the way into the season has 1 goal from open play and 1 assist in said league. That you suggest Chelsea fans are or should be "completely happy" with that actually works against the entire argument you've been attempting to make in the 15 pages of this thread, not for it.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:37 pm

Bankz wrote:Gil and co had just give up now before hazard makes life worse for all of you..he isn't one of the best, he isnt one of the most productive, he isn't one of the most reliable either..he isnt scoring, neither is he assisting so how is he even close to being the best? Even in teams that have been built around him for years? Say what u want, but lets face it, hazard should be putting up decent numbers with his position on the pitch (even if not cr7/messi levels) and as the teams "supposed" top player too. If u aint putting up numbers then why the hell are u part of the front line? He ain't a midfielder ffs, (even when he scores its usually 85-90% penalties i.e 4/5 goals and 3 penalties this season, in 15 games, wtf?)..So to cut long story short, hazard isnt one of the best, when he actually is, we'll help you blow his trumpet..just look at the amount of hate this guy is getting ffs, he isnt even averaging a goal every 4 games when u exclude penalties at this point!..he is a top 5 young player at best.

Iniesta fans must be ashamed of calling Andres the 3rd best player in the world in 2012. Thank you.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:47 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:it's true, Hazard doesn't score 50 goals, but neither did Iniesta or Zidane. Tim Borowski didn't either.

You're so out of form mate. If you're going to troll do it in the same manner Clockwork Orange, Fussball or Mole would.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:52 pm

What has iniesta got to do with this? 1.hazard isnt midfielder. 2 Hazard has the team built around him. 3 hazard simply isnt productive, ffs this guy has one goal from open play and an assist this season (against maribor) even as an undisputed starter? 4. Are u seriously comparing iniesta to hazard? LoL
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:55 pm

Gil wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:it's true, Hazard doesn't score 50 goals, but neither did Iniesta or Zidane. Tim Borowski didn't either.

You're so out of form mate. If you're going to troll do it in the same manner Clockwork Orange, Fussball or Mole would.

that's not trolling, just giving an example of your own logic. Also, I'm not "out of form". This sadly is the best I can do.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:21 pm

Gotze, pogba, isco and even james may have a claim too. They're all better than hazard. Gotze already has 9 goals from 16 games this season at 22, younger, and without the team built around him, without penalties..now thats what you call output..not even gonna be tempted to include a younger neymar in this discussion as that might as well end hazards career on GL. So there you have it, gotze, isco, pogba and james all u-23 players better than hazard and they don't have their team built around them nor do they even take penalties..(most of them are not even a year and a half in their new teams). And i am going to pretend hazard doesnt play for a national team, to make it easy.

Last edited by Bankz on Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:26 pm

Shed wrote:Any Chelsea fan "completely happy" with Hazard must have quite a low opinion of his abilities or potential. He's integral to our side absolutely, but to put your hand over your eyes and deny he has a great deal of improvement to do in a number of key areas and pretend he's some superstar finished product is doing him quite a disservice indeed, and only makes you look every bit the fool you accuse others in here of being merely for trying repeatedly in vain to point that out to you.

His ability isn't in question, it's his output that is.

finally someone from Chelski camp talking sense when it comes to the so called best player in the league. :bow: Thank you Shed  for removing that blue tinted glass and giving an honest opinion.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next