Thimmy
zigra
Doc
Lord Awesome
Curtinho
55 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Memphis Depay - Future Flop, now a MC - Page 2 Empty Re: Memphis Depay - Future Flop, now a MC

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:18 pm

What would Wijnaldum know about that lol?

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Memphis Depay - Future Flop, now a MC - Page 2 Empty Re: Memphis Depay - Future Flop, now a MC

Post by RED Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:21 pm

We could get him if we want to but I'm guessing the only reason we won't push hard for him is because we have Bale in our sights.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:21 pm

B-Mac wrote:can't wait for LVG to bring him in Proud

need pacey tricky powerful winger like him so bad

i think everyone looks like a pacey tricky powerful winger in the dutch league hmm
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:23 pm

RED wrote:We could get him if we want to but I'm guessing the only reason we won't push hard for him is because we have Bale in our sights.

I hope you guys really push for Bale.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:29 pm

And give us back Di Maria while you're at it. Hala hasn't been the same and I miss his one footedness.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:33 pm

Wijnaldum and Kuyt are quite close and he has brought up multiple times how great of a review Kuyt has given Liverpool and he would love to play there. You know how the phone game works, he will just exaggerate even more to Memphis. Proud

farfan wrote:i think everyone looks like a pacey tricky powerful winger in the dutch league hmm

I don't think you ever watch the Dutch league tbh.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:49 pm

Woody and Moyes level incompetency is in show again it seems. Bale has said he dont want to leave Madrid if I am not wrong isnt it ? Its a waste of time pursuing him and we would probably pursue him until the 23rd hour of the deadline day may be, panic and overpay for some scrub.

It will be such a shame and massive shock if in the meantime depay do end up at Anfield. I know its just the matter of wanting him or not. If Lvg want him I cant see him going anywhere else barring may be the holy trinity if they are interested.
But I seriously see the club passing on him and failing to get those ambitious targets such as bale and regretting the decision in the end.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:16 pm

El Cujo wrote:

I don't think you ever watch the Dutch league tbh.

i actually did at some point .

shit defending all around , i don't know if it improved since then .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:07 pm

El Cujo wrote:
Tony Barrett ‏@TonyBarretTimes 1h1 hour ago
My understanding on Memphis Depay is Liverpool & PSG are the only clubs to have held talks with him up to now. Obviously that could change.

:coffee: Come home you legend. Hopefully Wijnaldum has been in his ear about how awesome it would be to play at Liverpool. He would be so great to have...goals galore, flair and someone to take free kicks in shooting range.

lol meanwhile the sporting director of psv himself said we called about him Laughing

Tony Barrett pls Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:08 pm

Glory wrote:Woody and Moyes level incompetency is in show again it seems. Bale has said he dont want to leave Madrid if I am not wrong isnt it ? Its a waste of time pursuing him and we would probably pursue him until the 23rd hour of the deadline day may be, panic and overpay for some scrub.

It will be such a shame and massive shock if in the meantime depay do end up at Anfield. I know its just the matter of wanting him or not. If Lvg want him I cant see him going anywhere else barring may be the holy trinity if they are interested.
But I seriously see the club passing on him and failing to get those ambitious targets such as bale and regretting the decision in the end.

really one speculative post and you go full meltdown on our transfer window Laughing calma
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:20 pm

Unless B-Mac is actually Woodward hmm

I am on to you Ed...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:36 am

B-Mac wrote:lol meanwhile the sporting director of psv himself said we called about him Laughing

Tony Barrett pls Proud

Meanwhile Memphis himself said that he did not talk to United but said he did talk to other clubs.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:01 am

El Cujo wrote:
B-Mac wrote:lol meanwhile the sporting director of psv himself said we called about him Laughing

Tony Barrett pls Proud

Meanwhile Memphis himself said that he did not talk to United but said he did talk to other clubs.

you know he is waiting for us, why set yourself up for the let down lol
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:12 am

Watched him at WC and don't see anything to get excited about tbh.

Won't pretend i have seen him outside of that though, he's GOAT on PES though hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:14 am

B-Mac wrote:
El Cujo wrote:

Tony Barrett pls Proud

InB4 he doesn't join Utd Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:25 am

Kick wrote:
B-Mac wrote:
El Cujo wrote:

he will come when father Van Gaal calls :coffee:

B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:29 am

B-Mac wrote:
Kick wrote:
B-Mac wrote:

he will come when father Van Gaal calls :coffee:

I've already accepted that he'll play at Utd next season, but you never know.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:50 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Watched him at WC and don't see anything to get excited about tbh.

Won't pretend i have seen him outside of that though, he's GOAT on PES though hmm

dat honesty . Proud
not like the rest of GL , where everybody is an expert on every player from any TOP 8 league .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:41 pm

Well I watch more Eredivisie than EPL which is why I find it funny when people call FdB a good coach lol or that Suarez was a 10 at Ajax. scratch

Anyway, Memphis is top class and even at the WC where they were asked to play a very un-Dutch, compact and defensive style he should have won top youngster IMO.

Agent Kuyt Molenation

However, former Kop favourite Kuyt wants the exciting Dutch international, who played under Louis van Gaal at last year's World Cup, to follow in his footsteps and head for Anfield.

"I look through red glasses because I played six years for Liverpool," Kuyt said.

"Only when Memphis does that will be realise just how big Liverpool are.

"Of course it would be an advantage at Manchester United because he knows the manager.

"On the other hand it is important at his age that he plays every week. That's the only way he can develop."
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:44 pm

Is this the new Eljiro Elia?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:14 pm

They are not even remotely similar.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:44 pm

Hmmm...getting nervous boys? Wink

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/memphis-depay-likes-facebook-post-5604303#rlabs=2

MEMPHIS DEPAY LIKED A FACEBOOK COMMENT.

That's right Liverpool fans, read it a weep with joy, take it in, this is real.

One person, who we can only assume is working with Liverpool as a scout or negotiator, commented on the post "Welcome to Anfield" and Depay only went and liked it didn't he:

On his official facebook FFS. Probably means nothing, but I'll take anything.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:03 pm

Could be fake tbh, a lot of stuff like this happens all the time.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:31 pm

Fahim89 wrote:PSV Eindhoven’s Memphis Depay is their No 1 target and the Holland international seems keen on moving to Anfield. (Dominic King)

:coffee:
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:38 pm

nearly as good as Messi liking some Chelsea instagram pic
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri May 01, 2015 2:21 am

Falcao followed Rakitic today I saw on my instagram....going to barca even with transfer ban Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next