futbol
Harmonica
Mr Nick09
85 posters

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

Bale is football Javale Mcgee - Page 14 Empty Re: Bale is football Javale Mcgee

Post by Robespierre Tue May 05, 2015 5:50 pm

Really embarassing today , now I have definitely got the reason why Real fans hate him so much .
Who watched him before of Real hardly could realize we are talking about same player
It is also matter of reliance , players need of it but basically Bale is a foreign body to Real Madrid and he feels the effect of it.

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 05, 2015 5:53 pm

chad4401 wrote:@mr bond no one cared when benzema was booed, just to be booed sakes he deserved it, so why is it a big deal now? too many youtube montage maybe or epl/england pride being hurt? that he looks like a complete amaetur next to his teammates, he sticks out a lot not because of the money, but due to the fact that he is such  a poor footballer overall, can't adjust his game for shit
tbh mate the Madrid fans are a bunch of spoilt little brats. you lot get world class players one after the other. and a little dip in form and you boo them. and I didn't see the Madrid fans boo benzama. but again if they did then that just proves the point.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 05, 2015 5:54 pm

Robespierre wrote:Really embarassing today , now I have definitely got the reason why Real fans hate him so much .
Who watched him before of Real hardly could realize we are talking about same player
It is also matter of reliance , players need of it but basically Bale is a foreign body to Real Madrid and he feels the effect of it.
did bale play center back tonight.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue May 05, 2015 6:39 pm

MR BOND wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Really embarassing today , now I have definitely got the reason why Real fans hate him so much .
did bale play center back tonight.

Made also under AVB though.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 06, 2015 1:06 am

MR BOND wrote:
chad4401 wrote:@mr bond no one cared when benzema was booed, just to be booed sakes he deserved it, so why is it a big deal now? too many youtube montage maybe or epl/england pride being hurt? that he looks like a complete amaetur next to his teammates, he sticks out a lot not because of the money, but due to the fact that he is such  a poor footballer overall, can't adjust his game for shit
tbh mate the Madrid fans are a bunch of spoilt little brats. you lot get world class players one after the other. and a little dip in form and you boo them. and I didn't see the Madrid fans boo benzama. but again if they did then that just proves the point.

Umm there have been many many many players with bad forms for us but haven't been booed once.

Bale is awful, he was like this last season too but the speed of our counters allowed him to score some goals every now and again. Now we don't have that speed and he score no goals anymore and for that reason people can see him for who he really is

He might be a good player in EPL but for us he is absolutely horrendous. It doesn't help that he is Carlo's new Benzema. I am pretty sure we are all tired of players started because of their price tag/name rather than on merit

Yesterday was a good example, Chica in good form--> goes straight to the bench when Bale gets back, Isco having a good game ---> the fall guy to allow Bale to stay. Do you understand the hate now??

If he loved the club even a tiny bit he'll make up injuries like Coentrao and wait for the summer and take the first flight in June to fck off back to EPL

Can't believe we didn't give DiMaria the money he wanted. To think this long haired donkey gets the most money after Ronaldo is astounding. He has done absolutely nothing to deserve it
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed May 06, 2015 1:29 am

most expensive transfer in football history Proud Proud
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed May 06, 2015 2:14 am

Quick search on Bale. lol

Red Alert wrote:
Swagg wrote:Not using El Blanco Pele is blasphemous to be honest..

What happens if Madrid buy Bale though? Laughing 

He'd flop and be playing the in the PL in 2 seasons.

Red Alert wrote:
Crimson wrote:
As for Jibers thinking Suarez was better, it's debatable for sure, but the difference comes in the fact that Bale wins you games, Suarez does not, Suarez isn't a genuine match winner, Bale is. Then we could talk about attitude and being a vampire lol.

Do you read half the shit you say? *bleep* hell.  eco smile 

Red Alert wrote:I hope Madrid buys him. Especially if Mourinho leaves. He'd be the next flop to join the biggest team in Spain. :bow:

Red Alert wrote:Bale will flop if he signs.

Red Alert wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:
ynwa wrote:Bale will flop if he signs.

Everyone was saying the same thing about Ronaldo when he signed, and look how he turned out.

And this 'passing problem', it can't be worse than Di Maria.

Except I never said Ronaldo would flop.

CR7 is on another planet in comparison to Bale.

Buying Bale for 60m to "fill in holes" or experiment in him playing on the right would be stupid and he will flop hard.

Red Alert wrote:Madrid are idiots if they sign him. That is all.

Red Alert wrote:Do you really think Bale's any better than Ronaldo? Do you honestly think the next manager (I doubt Mourinho will be the manager next season) will build his entire team around Bale? Bale as a SS/CF is way too awkward. He's a lot better on the left hand side as he's still not qualified enough to play in the middle - he's merely adapting to it now because Spurs have no one else.

Ronaldo is a lot better than Bale and he's shown nothing to suggest his form will drop in the near future. I've also heard rumours of Bale playing as a LWB to support Ronaldo which is also rubbish. The man cannot defend. Both Marcelo and Coentrao are better in that position.

Also, the Spurs system is based around Bale now. Much so as it was with Modric last season. Would you say Modric has settled in smoothly? Because, imo, you guys have regressed with Luka. Bale will just be "another" player at Madrid and I doubt he'll be happy about that.

So my question to you is, where exactly is he going to play? Is he going to be worth the 40 million pounds Spurs will demand?

(In my defence Modric improved a lot after Mou left the club. :coffee: )

Red Alert wrote:
Zealous wrote:
No one is going to build anything around Bale and if he can adapt at Spurs he'll adapt at Madrid.

Spurs adapted to him. That's a massive difference. Real Madrid wouldn't do the same.

Well obviously Ronaldo is better but Bale can play elsewhere on the field. Right winger is the clear and obvious alternative.

Bale as a right winger? Are you taking the piss? Laughing
He's never played in that position before. Ever. Just because he has a left foot and is good on the left hand side does not mean he'll adapt to playing on the right. This isn't fifa or FM lol.

Modric had no pre-season and he's still finding his feet in a team that already has two midfield mainstays. Despite that he has had his highlights and will be around for many more after this season, he'll get his time as a mainstay eventually. Also how have we "regressed" with Luka? lol We have the same team as last year plus Modric, as far as I'm concerned that is not regression. If you are trying to blame our league form on Luka well that's just silly he has nothing to do with our slow start to the season.

So like Modric is a work in progress I predict that Bale will be one too if he comes here. If he isn't prepared to work hard and make sacrifices he has no business at Madrid imo. Somehow I don't think Bale will have that problem, he looks like someone who has great drive and determination and so long as he brings those qualities with him he'll be fine.

Exactly. You already had two midfield players that played in Luka's position. So why was it necessary to buy him for an inflated fee? Apologies, I mean Luka has regressed around you guys. Not the other way around. Luka had the whole system around him and was the key playmaker at Spurs. Now he's just somebody at Mou's disposal. And you can see the difference in his performances. Surely you have to admit he was much better at Spurs.

He won't be fine. He'll forever be in Ronaldo's shadow lol. It'd be stupid to buy him to play him in the middle as he's not adapted to it at Spurs yet. He's played there for what, 2-3 months? Or is he going to play on the right hand side and hope he can cut in and score on a regular basis?

He'll play where he is told to play and I suspect he'd do a great job. Would he be worth 40 million? Probably not to start with but let me ask you this, do you think it's worth taking a chance on him knowing that he could be one of the best in the world one day?

That's just stupid. He's had one good season and automatically he's deemed to be one of the best in the world filling up gaps in foreign position to him?

Watch him carry United to the league before Liverpool though. Shit league and we're being dragged down be a fool that think he's the best manager in the world because he made Suarez train with the reserves one time. Ffs. Sad
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Wed May 06, 2015 2:37 am

didn't read all. lol

but i doubt much madrid fans actually were fans of the transfer since the beginning. especially that time we were also linked with suarez.
it's not rocket science here who will be preferred, (thou probably not benz fans Laughing )

will still support him eventually the deal happened, this is our 'omai perez did it again' syndrome annually

made most of us ate our word when he actually played fine for 1st season since we still rely on counter attack against good team. his weakness get 'expose' only after our system was different this system.

dont think i will ever hate a player in my team especially this's not entirely his fault we stuck in this fiesco, just frustrating with the situation and slight dislike of the guy for seeing no dedication or willing to improve. overall, it just a very bad romance from many sides.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed May 06, 2015 2:41 am

[/quote] ok. but booing him when ever he gets the ball will help him how... [/quote]

he wasn't booed whenever he got the ball....first off we were playing in turin, secondly the booing he received from fans at the bernabeau was a reaction to an incident in a previous game where he had a chance to pass to I believe it was benzema for a free goal and he decided to something really dumb and miss a shot, albeit from an awkward angle. even benzema who you never see get upset or yell at his mates was visibly livid with bale for that, and by the way, we dropped points in that game.

you are blending fans at the game with fans on the forum, on the forum fans have every right to express their frustration, its not like bale comes on here to read it. and mind you the frustration is quite justified; sports is based or should be based on meritocracy, you play because you played well, and that hasn't been the case

at the bernabeau, the fans that boo him did so as a reaction to some dumb stuff he's been doing, i'm not a fan of booing the players, but you can't expect to be praised if you keep doing the same foolish thing. when he scored in two finals last year he was praised, as should be expected. its a spain thing, not a madrid thing; the best players who have played in la liga have been whistled when they do foolish stuff.

its hard to say "hey good game, keep it up, you're amazing, another round of applause" when a player who's supposed to be rated among the best is constantly playing like trash
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed May 06, 2015 3:41 am

Red Alert :bow: :bow:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed May 06, 2015 4:33 am

It seems to me that Madrid's forward line gets too high up. When the midfielders (Kroos, James, Isco) have the ball, all the forwards (including Bale) get almost to the same line with the opposition defenders. No one's playing effectively between the lines. To me it seems that Madrid lack a true number 10 who would click with the forwards. The midfielders I mentioned aren't creating enough chances. They are some very talented players, but none of them seem to me like great playmakers in the final third. And a player like Bale is the first to suffer in a situation like this, because he needs to be able to run into space or join attacks in the second wave, now he's like a wide forward who is expected to beat his man to get something done and he's not that kind of a player (at Madrid's level).
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed May 06, 2015 4:41 am

It's because the way they're using Kroos is a waste.

The shit he does now for them he could still do when he's 37 years old tbh.

And defensively, there are much better players around.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Wed May 06, 2015 5:12 am

^This
And rightfully so. If no one cared bout Benz when he was booed i don't see any reason why anyone should care in this case when bale has effectively being one of the worse performers in europe. BTW, the booeing turned benzema into a top 2 striker in the world..
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Wed May 06, 2015 5:14 am

Bale against juve in summary.
0 - shots on target, tackles and chances created. Although the
Welshman did have one shot blocked.
18 - total passes - the fewest of all Real's players, and three fewer
than the total made by goalkeeper Iker Casillas.
32 - total touches - again the fewest of any Real player (Casillas
had 36 touches of the ball). :facepalm:
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed May 06, 2015 5:25 am

Too many EPL fanboys in this thread that have 0 knowledge of La Liga or the sport in general. Bale was decent last season, nothing more. In EVERY big game the guy is a liability. Bar his kick and rush against Bartra he has been a flop in every big game. He is a kick and rush straight line player and looks out of his depth. No positional sense, can't play in between the lines etc. In la Liga if you have poor technique it is amplified, unlike the EPL were Bale just needs to hoof and run. Madrid would have won 3-1 in full time in that cl final had Bale buried at least 2 clear cut chances. He was average in that final. But I suppose it's okay he scored that header and he scores the occasional goal that means he is playing well. If I was a Madrid fan in any stadium I would boo him as well. The performance against Barcelona is the worst performance I have ever seen any Madrid player in my life.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed May 06, 2015 5:34 am

Didn't know about Javale Mcgee.
He is brilliant. Glorious. Very Happy
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed May 06, 2015 6:47 am

@ free_cat, javale mcgee is actually not a bad player, he's quite athletic (he was robbed in that dunk contest blake griffin won, cos of kia i think), and good in the post. but he does a lot of very downright foolish things, which have been even amplified more on the show 'shaqtin a fool' on inside the nba.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed May 06, 2015 6:59 am

Why does this thread keep getting bumped? Bale is incompetent, /lock thread hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed May 06, 2015 7:04 am

El Shaarawy wrote:Why does this thread keep getting bumped? Bale is incompetent, /lock thread hmm

Bale being incompetent is the point of the thread hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed May 06, 2015 7:05 am

And to think Barca was close to signing him at one point in the past. Phew, thanks Mandril for putting Barca out of this misery.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed May 06, 2015 7:06 am

Freeza wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:Why does this thread keep getting bumped? Bale is incompetent, /lock thread hmm

20 pages discussing Bale's incompetence seems a bit extreme hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed May 06, 2015 7:11 am

El Shaarawy wrote:
Freeza wrote:

20 pages discussing Bale's incompetence seems a bit extreme hmm

Not if you've seen him play. It's not enough.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 07, 2015 9:08 am

jibers wrote:Too many EPL fanboys in this thread that have 0 knowledge of La Liga or the sport in general. Bale was decent last season, nothing more. In EVERY big game the guy is a liability. Bar his kick and rush against Bartra he has been a flop in every big game. He is a kick and rush straight line player and looks out of his depth. No positional sense, can't play in between the lines etc. In la Liga if you have poor technique it is amplified, unlike the EPL were Bale just needs to hoof and run. Madrid would have won 3-1 in full time in that cl final had Bale buried at least 2 clear cut chances. He was average in that final. But I suppose it's okay he scored that header and he scores the occasional goal that means he is playing well. If I was a Madrid fan in any stadium I would boo him as well. The performance against Barcelona is the worst performance I have ever seen any Madrid player in my life.
then your a piss poor football fan just like the brats of Madrid.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 07, 2015 9:11 am

I cant beleave how many so called football fans think the best thing to do for a out of form player is to boo him. jesus wept. even the americans would know how dumb that is and they still call it soccer. :facepalm:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu May 07, 2015 9:15 am

MR BOND wrote:
jibers wrote:Too many EPL fanboys in this thread that have 0 knowledge of La Liga or the sport in general. Bale was decent last season, nothing more. In EVERY big game the guy is a liability. Bar his kick and rush against Bartra he has been a flop in every big game. He is a kick and rush straight line player and looks out of his depth. No positional sense, can't play in between the lines etc. In la Liga if you have poor technique it is amplified, unlike the EPL were Bale just needs to hoof and run. Madrid would have won 3-1 in full time in that cl final had Bale buried at least 2 clear cut chances. He was average in that final. But I suppose it's okay he scored that header and he scores the occasional goal that means he is playing well. If I was a Madrid fan in any stadium I would boo him as well. The performance against Barcelona is the worst performance I have ever seen any Madrid player in my life.

Madrid fans have the right to be entitled. They are the biggest club in the world and in history. It is the highest pressure place to play in football. CR was booed, Zidane was booed, benzema was booed even when he played well yet noone made a thread defending him, but because some ovverated EPL scrub is being booed then you clowns come out of the woodwork. He has been dire in ALL of Madrids big games. Every single one he has been their worst player. When a player isn't even given a rating for a football match you know that is saying someting.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 07, 2015 9:20 am

jibers wrote:
MR BOND wrote:

Madrid fans have the right to be entitled. They are the biggest club in the world and in history. It is the highest pressure place to play in football. CR was booed, Zidane was booed, benzema was booed even when he played well yet noone made a thread defending him, but because some ovverated EPL scrub is being booed then you clowns come out of the woodwork. He has been dire in ALL of Madrids big games. Every single one he has been their worst player. When a player isn't even given a rating for a football match you know that is saying someting.
Madrid fans are spoilt brats. they remind me of one of them gready little rich kids you want to slap. if they think the best way to help a player is to boo him then they are as dumb as they are spoilt
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next