Casciavit
Dante
Kaladin
Katy Perry
Ganso
23 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Managerial Rumours and Speculation - Page 6 Empty Re: Managerial Rumours and Speculation

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:12 pm

Hans pls.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Managerial Rumours and Speculation - Page 6 Empty Re: Managerial Rumours and Speculation

Post by missjb Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:26 am

Please anybody save us.. Sad I already loss hope.. It's not easy to wake up from the dark era once you fall hard
missjb
missjb
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:43 pm

Montella sacked :facepalm:

Why couldn't we just wait ffs
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:21 am

Cruijf wrote:Montella sacked :facepalm:

Why couldn't we just wait ffs

Fiorentina made sure Milan and Napoli had coaches before sacking him Laughing It's no coincidence.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:20 pm

True.

But . Theoriticaly speaking at least , Mihajlovic isn't yet official. If Milan want Montella to be the coach more so than Mihajlovic , well then , it can still happen.

Most unlikely , but not impossible. A pre-contract or gentleman's agreement or whatever they have in place isn't yet official , so if we did wanted Montella it could still happen.. but something tells me they actually wanted Mihajlovic more than Montella afterall . Moving so fast to get him after Ancelotti declined , that's all the proof you need.

It's quite possible they knew about Montella's situation as well , but they went for Mihajlovic anyway . TBH , i am quite ok with Mihajlovic , i want to see how an 'outsider' , let's say , will work with Milan . If his Sampdoria is any indication , we can expect a tough Milan to emerge , especially if they grant him the means to do so .

Montella would be interesting doe , definitely . I really liked his Fiorentina and how they played the game. I wanted that for Milan , but really now , i think Mihajlovic was out of the box thinking and that's something they haven't done in a while . I am very curious to see how it will work out .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6