Casciavit
Dante
Kaladin
Katy Perry
Ganso
23 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Managerial Rumours and Speculation - Page 3 Empty Re: Managerial Rumours and Speculation

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:19 am

I just cant wait for official announcement that the club will be under new helm and berlusconi and galliani are atleast not in direct control of this club anymore!

and i feel super pissed when word patience is brought in subject to whats happening for past 5-6 years!!!

say that to clubs like barcelona real madrid, theere will be riot and killings in the street

those people in the board sshould be lucky that milan fans have been incredibly patient so far!

Back to top Go down

Managerial Rumours and Speculation - Page 3 Empty Re: Managerial Rumours and Speculation

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:20 am

Rossonero23 wrote:god damn this club sucks.

get rid of everyone and start over.

yep mass overhaul.

out of 30 players we have in this squad i see only 4-5 players who deserves to be in this club atm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:25 am

Klopp recently said in an interview that he might not manage in England or something along those lines. Its hard for me seeing him with us, but im not against it
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:30 pm

Inzaghi sacked apparently. Brocchi new coach at least until the end of the season.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:42 am

For a long time now i used to think Inzaghi should be sacked and no surprise , the timing is just sad , this should have happened way sooner than that , months ago . That's when it was trully worth it . If that happened Dec-Jan , maybe we could be challenging for one of the Europa League places now (maybe not , but still, when it doesn't work.) .. sadly this one target is unreachable now and for most , it should have been , and tbh it probably was , our true seasonal goal.

Sacking Pippo right now? It's still an entirely fair and legit decision in all honesty ; it just really won't have any positive effect on anybody . Well , except Brocchi . But yes , the team won't benefit from this , there's literally nothing to play for right now except our pride , except pride is something we have totally lost by now , so yeah..

At least Brocchi could showcase some of his traits till the summer , although after that , he should really continue with the primavera . He's doing quite the work there , hope whoever is in charge keeps him there for at least a couple of years .

I really wish the best for Inzaghi and i hope he will find a club that will allow him to grow and develop into the coach he can be . And i also hope the c*nt that disrespected him gets the fk out of Milan as soon possible , legitimately don't care who that was.

Inzaghi maybe wasn't a revelation and he definitely deserves to get sacked , but that doesn't mean any sad c*nt in this miserable team can disrespect Inzaghi in front of his entire team . Let's not forget that for all his fauls and mistakes and noobness , it's the management that presented him with a bunch of decent , half-decent and scrub players , supposed to be a team. His fault for accepting it , who's true fault it was that he is where he is today and thus , Milan too? The management. So yeah.

All fair game , frankly these 2 last games weren't even the 'enough is enough' , that came and went some time ago. Inzaghi wasn't the right man for the job , but these players who clearly failed to meet any kind of expectations should just keep their mouth shut , especially in front of a man who gave everything he had for the shirt . All of them combined don't mean half what Inzaghi is for Milan and the fans , even to the most casual of fans.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Fri May 01, 2015 10:58 am

Has any player trash-talked Pippo in recent days????
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri May 01, 2015 2:10 pm

Following the defeat to Udinese, a player on the team bus is reported to have told Inzaghi he wasn't worthy to be coach, though their identity was never made clear. The safe bet is Cerci though. Laughing

I rather agree with Dante that these last few games have been far from a revelation but even if sacking Pippo early can have no positive effect on our season, I would not be opposed. No decision can taken now can salvage anything as it's essentially futile in practice but there's also little to be gained from continuing on as we are. For the sake of his dignity I've been willing to put up with Pippo for the rest of the season but even that hardly seems worth it. He's trying to do the right thing and he doesn't want to run away from a tough job which is admirable but he's been in an impossible situation for too long now. It's hard to follow a general out of the trenches when you know he's being shot at the end of the week. Whether he's sacked tomorrow or in a month it will amount to the same thing, putting the man out of his misery.

I sincerely hope that he can find a small club, preferably in Serie B with a young team, where he can actually implement his ideas in peace with players who will snap to attention at the sound of his very name. He has not impressed me at all but he deserves a chance to build a real project.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Fri May 01, 2015 3:38 pm

I have the feeling that we destroyed both Seedorf's and Inzaghi's coaching careers IMO. Failing with the club you love most is a huge psychological trauma, and the disrespect they got from both club, scrub players, and fans is too much.

Both Inzaghi and Seedorf were not going to be Pep. Yet, because of our own high expectations of what is clearly a much past it team, we wanted them to be Pep.

In one case, both inherited a frankly terrible, overpriced, selfish team. A team run by a mostly obsolete management.

Its *bleep* up that Berlu went in and tarnished Milan greatly in the past 8 years. Starting with Carlo, then going on from Pirlo, Seedorf, and finally Inzaghi now.

At one time, Milan was like a big family, but in the last few years. All Milan was is the has-been uncle and a few pretenders.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 2:17 am

i cant wait for new era of milan and hopefully we will have someone in board who knows milan through and through.

I hear milan may potentially have budget of 70-100 million if deal goes through, but bringing forward is not biggest of priority. i hope our mangaement realize that we need to have awesome midfield. we used to boast one of the most dynamic, creative midfield in the world, and best alongside the likes of barcelona. i want to go back to those times.

im sick and tired of only forward and defense being recruited and nobody in midfield.

veratti, Geoffrey Kondogbia, wijnaldum, maher, axel witsel type players would be awesome! i hope seriously that technical staff realizes that midfield is the most weakest than defense or forward for almost half a decade now

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sat May 02, 2015 4:58 am

Don't forget that Doyen sports is participating with the club, so there is a greater chance of getting players that they own such as Gabriel (santos), Brahimi, Kondogbia, Falcao, and maybe Felipe Anderson.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun May 03, 2015 9:10 am

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun May 03, 2015 9:12 am

He lives Shocked

Great to see you! Thumbs up
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun May 03, 2015 3:37 pm

lmao that avatar is still so relevant.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun May 03, 2015 9:23 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still around Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu May 21, 2015 12:07 pm

So, according to Sky (GDM) we're heavily pursuing Carlo as our next coach. What do you guys think of it?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu May 21, 2015 12:31 pm

A few years ago, if someone had raised the idea of Carlo's return, I'd have been opposed as I don't perceive him to be ideal for a club who were nominally pursuing a youth policy.

Right now though, I would not hesitate. This is not to say that he is my first choice, however he is by far the most accomplished of those we might consider. Right now, Carlo's ability to push all the way in a league race and his questionable ability to bring through youngsters are effectively irrelevant. In any case, he's excellent with those who have already broken through and thus I think he'll be a positive influence on El Shaarawy and De Sciglio. I'm less optimistic about him using Mastour but given that there's literally no other young player about, it's a moot point. Laughing

He will return stability to us both on the pitch and in the dressing room, he will as ES mentioned in another thread make us a more attractive destination for a lot of players and he'll also return a sense of optimism to the club. Best of all,
bless Madrid and their trigger happy ways, he will be available very soon and we will be able to rely upon one of the best coaches on the planet to steady the ship. There are other options who might make us more pleasant on the eye or shake up the squad to a greater degree but right now we just need to return to Champions League football and return to sanity and Carlo's the only name we might realistically attract who brings anything close to a guarantee.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu May 21, 2015 12:31 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:So, according to Sky (GDM) we're heavily pursuing Carlo as our next coach. What do you guys think of it?

I don't know.. i mean , i am in , but i think it's somewhat unlikely.

We desperately need a top coach and for that reason i hope it happens , but i won't exactly be dissapointed if it doesn't go through. Something tells me Ancelotti still has many better options than coaching Milan again.

One thing is certain , if Ancelotti returns to coach Milan , there will be some serious spending this summer. But let's see what happens.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu May 21, 2015 12:31 pm

Dosto , where' you ve been m8 Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu May 21, 2015 12:32 pm

Busy as hell, about to spam a hell of a lot of match threads with my reactions so brace yourselves. Proud
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu May 21, 2015 12:39 pm

I agree with you in that Ancelotti is sure to have more attractive squads on offer, Dante. Partly because he's Carlo and partly because there are Serie B sides with more attractive squads than us, but the point remains. Laughing

I suspect this is an occasion when Carlo will let his heart rule his head however. With the national team he's determined to wait until he thinks the moment is right but with Milan I suspect he'll feel a sense of responsibility to take on this risk. It's just a feeling though.

As you have said though, if it doesn't go through, it's not the end of the world. Emery for instance seems perfectly realistic at this moment in time and there are similar names on offer. We surely won't make the mistake of hiring a third straight coach with zero experience. *inb4GLworksitsmagic*
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu May 21, 2015 12:48 pm

looooooooool

i wonder what will you write about doe

"we sucked here more than there , hmm , overally we suck so much" Proud

jokes aside , i want to see what you have to say on Inzaghi about the previous games and now in his final games , not that it matters anymore , but still .. it's kinda sad that Inzaghi was so sure of himself earlier in the season tbh. The team more or less sucked hard for almost the entire season and if i hear again how we beat Lazio and Napoli earlier but injuries and what other excuses he's been using , idk what i ll do tbh. it's a good thing i cannot hate on him i guess Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu May 21, 2015 12:53 pm

dostoevsky wrote:I agree with you in that Ancelotti is sure to have more attractive squads on offer, Dante. Partly because he's Carlo and partly because there are Serie B sides with more attractive squads than us, but the point remains. Laughing

I suspect this is an occasion when Carlo will let his heart rule his head however. With the national team he's determined to wait until he thinks the moment is right but with Milan I suspect he'll feel a sense of responsibility to take on this risk. It's just a feeling though.

As you have said though, if it doesn't go through, it's not the end of the world. Emery for instance seems perfectly realistic at this moment in time and there are similar names on offer. We surely won't make the mistake of hiring a third straight coach with zero experience. *inb4GLworksitsmagic*

yeap.. Laughing

Let's hope he does that , idk what to say. I would be just as fine with Emery. He seems like a very serious coach. Ancelotti i would still take first , but in all honesty , i don't think that will happen .

The moment Berlusconi/Galliani present Berlusconi's ItalMilan plans , it's the moment he takes the next plane to anywhere but Milan Laughing

It would be awesome to have a legit great coach again doe , that i won't deny . Plus what ES said , he would attract talent and established players and we really NEED help in this department these days ..
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu May 21, 2015 12:54 pm

I agree with Dost, i think that Ancelotti remains our best option when it comes to rebuilding this team. He's guaranteed to bring us some quality players (Verratti *drool*), however i'm a bit cynical when it comes to second stints, we don't have the best track record hmm

Like Dante said, i won't be overly disappointed if we don't manage to get him. I'm skeptical about Unai but we'll have to make do i guess. Especially if the alternative is Montella lol
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu May 21, 2015 12:55 pm

More like Khedira, ES Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu May 21, 2015 12:58 pm

Please Dost, don't joke like that

Spoiler:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu May 21, 2015 1:01 pm

really now ?

From Montella , Emery , Ancelotti and the fables of Conte .

I'd still have Sarri and be content , i want to see a real coach managing the team again. I am ok with either of them , much more than ok really.

Ancelotti has a big bonus though , he's been one of the best coaches in our history , so if he does return in Milan , this will grant us some image back.. like , creating a better team with Ancelotti on the helm , the coach who has won almost everything and more than once , would make Serie A fear Milan again .

And it's something we really , really miss from our games. When teams fear you , even if you suck , you can still salvage something , sometimes even the win. When teams don't fear you.. just look at Sassuolo . What i am saying is , any of these coaches are welcomed , but Ancelotti is certainly the best we could do. He would make Milan strong again .

but in any case , a real coach , i will have him thank you very much.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next