Kick
dostoevsky
Kaladin
Forza
Dante
47 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 8 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by dostoevsky Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:08 pm

Darmian at right back would be fantastic but given the holes elsewhere in the squad he seems like a luxury. I would indeed prefer De Sciglio to stay out on the left and fight with Antonelli but having him as a reserve for both sides still leaves us pretty well stocked at fullback, particularly if we can also have a central defender cover one of the spots - Rami at RB or Romagnoli at LB for instance - in emergencies.

Darmian would be an upgrade but we need upgrades elsewhere more urgently. I'm convinced that he'd cost us 20 million and I'd rather see that go to a creative midfielder or improving a bid on a top player. If we aren't going to use the funds elsewhere, I'd go for him but I can't see us accomplishing all of our goals in the transfer market and still having money left for Darmian.

dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 8 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:26 pm

@Dante, i do rate him highly, though, the only games i've watched of him are the CL, vs PSG and some big games (OL, OM). I would be satisfied if we can get him alongside a young CB (i.e. Romagnoli) but that makes too much sense.

Also, i'd like to add that Varane has been given assurances over the starting XI next season and i have a hard time seeing Ramos leave. Epep, while a bit old, wouldn't be a bad addition imo
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:29 pm

hmm , let me disagree about the moneys really. I don't think 12-16 or even 20m , would stop us getting him . I am pretty sure Milan is going to spend ridiculous money this summer , despite what happened.

Point is , if it will be worth it , not because of the price , but about De Sciglio and where he would progress better. TBH , De Sciglio on the left and Darmian on the right seems really cool to me as well. I get what you're saying though , about priorities and all . It does make sense.

But honestly , Juventus or Roma are gonna get him sooner or later and we ain't going to like it one bit then. We may have Antonelli and Abate but neither of them will be the players De Sciglio and Darmian can be. Both of them can be NT starters in a few years.. i'd certainly preffer Darmian to be a starter at Milan than Juventus or Roma , you just know it is going to happen sooner or later.

We may have renewed Abate and we quite obviously have more pressing matters to deal with , but Darmian would seriously be one of our best signings in a long time . I think we have the money for him , despite our targets elsewhere.

I just doubt if we are even going to bother at all really. He was a beast this season , him and De Sciglio would pretty much secure our fullbacks in years to come.

oh well , i guess Antonelli and Abate still have a lot to offer , but i will hate the day Darmian signs for one of the others , we can't have everything. I'd say for that alone he's worth it 20m , to make sure Juventus and Roma won't have him , even Inter will be in for him .

I will be seriously pissed if we just let this happen and the time will come when Darmian will be about to join a big club again , we better be around by then , else i feel we gonna regret it pretty hard.

Last edited by Dante on Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:30 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:@Dante, i do rate him highly, though, the only games i've watched of him are the CL, vs PSG and some big games (OL, OM). I would be satisfied if we can get him alongside a young CB (i.e. Romagnoli) but that makes too much sense.

Also, i'd like to add that Varane has been given assurances over the starting XI next season and i have a hard time seeing Ramos leave. Epep, while a bit old, wouldn't be a bad addition imo

you kidding me , Pepe would be perfect , look at our CBs ffs rofl

i hear you on Abdennour. Frankly , all i wish is we get at least 1 legit CB , Pepe or Abdennour , i am in ffs
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:31 pm

Rabiot's mother: "I confirm that Adrien wants to leave PSG. Milan and Italy are his possible destinations? Too early to talk about that."

No thanks Mrs Rabiot, we don't need the third rate Verratti. I'd prefer someone who isn't 19.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:34 pm

Dante wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:@Dante, i do rate him highly, though, the only games i've watched of him are the CL, vs PSG and some big games (OL, OM). I would be satisfied if we can get him alongside a young CB (i.e. Romagnoli) but that makes too much sense.

i hear you on Abdennour. Frankly , all i wish is we get at least 1 legit CB , Pepe or Abdennour , i am in ffs

Pepe, is a massive upgrade on what we have but i'm not so sure he'd join us. I can see him join a side that doesn't mind giving him a high wage, such as Monaco, which paves the way for us to get Abdennour hmm

A bit tinfoil-y but yeah, Pepe would be a great addition if we can get him
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:37 pm

i disagree really , Rabiot is 20 years old hmm

He's French

He's a French midfielder

compared to our midfielders , he's a french great midfielder

Galliani was talking about Rabiot confirmed

and taht hairstyle

molto great midfielder Rabiot Thumbs up
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:39 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:
Dante wrote:

Pepe, is a massive upgrade on what we have but i'm not so sure he'd join us. I can see him join a side that doesn't mind giving him a high wage, such as Monaco, which paves the way for us to get Abdennour hmm

A bit tinfoil-y but yeah, Pepe would be a great addition if we can get him

not sure if he would leave Real at all , simply saying it would be great to have him at Milan , he would easily be our best CB . I guess if he does leave Real he will end up at EPL or something , maybe if our offer was good why not hmm

but yeah , not sure that's a realistic option tbh.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:39 pm

rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:43 pm

ffs , just get them all

Witsel , Darmian , Rabiot , Bertolacci , Dzeko , Abdennour , Pepe , Ibra , that lad Imbula

LOOK AT OUR TEAM

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:10 pm

Dante wrote:ffs , just get them all

Kucka , De Silvestre, Baselli , Bertolacci , Okaka , Savic , Munoz , Immobile , that lad Acquah

LOOK AT OUR TEAM

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:16 pm

Laughing

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:30 pm

According to Milan Channel
Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 8 CIH93SKUEAAunk8

The disparity in quality between Ibra and Luiz Adriano is...stunning to say the least Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:10 pm

I honestly like Rabiot, the few games I saw of him for PSG he impressed me tbh.

But as for that picture, what exactly does tutto da esplorare mean? Because I have a bad feeling it means "who needs CBs when we have champions like Menez and Dzeko".
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:29 pm

tutto da esplorare=to be confirmed/explored
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:13 pm

Milan at the moment need a big name transfer. Someone like De Bruyne. A legit world-class player. Just splash 50 of the 150m on him. And then use the rest to fill the other holes. If the new owners/future owners are willing to spend another 150/200 next summer, Milan need 4-5 players to reach the first 3 this season. CL is important in attracting players.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:36 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Milan at the moment need a big name transfer. Someone like De Bruyne. A legit world-class player. Just splash 50 of the 150m on him. And then use the rest to fill the other holes. If the new owners/future owners are willing to spend another 150/200 next summer, Milan need 4-5 players to reach the first 3 this season. CL is important in attracting players.

I'll email Galliani
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:21 pm

Milan will close the signing of Jose Mauri soon. [Sky]

Mauri the counter-transfer to Kondogbia :bow:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:27 pm

Well he is young, has potential, is free. Not a bad signing at all but hopefully he is not the midfield champion Galliani was talking about Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:16 am

Jose Mauri is a very smart signing, this is exactly what we should be aiming for, experienced players (Witsel, Ibra, Dzeko) + youth with potential (Berto, J. Mauri, etc).
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:48 am

Mauri's young alright, what's questionable is whether he actually has potential. Not sure I've ever seen the little thug win the ball fairly. Laughing

Also I'm happy to have Bertolacci but it should be noted that he's 24, hardly a youngster anymore. (Even in Serie A Laughing)

Rabiot is hardly an immediate answer to our problems but I'd take him ahead of Baselli and Mauri right now as a sort of spiritual heir to Cristante's place in the squad given that Van Ginkel's continued stay is uncertain.

As for Darmian, Dante, I would be inclined to pursue Darmian if he was about to head to an Italian club but I feel that he might well leave Italy this summer. Bayern's interest seemed sincere and they've few other targets to pursue this summer, even if they're unhappy with the asking price. One could argue that it's just as bad to see him there as any other top club though. If money truly is no issue however then as much as I like Abate, then we should pursue Darmian. Ignazio's inevitably going to be injured half the time anyway.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:58 pm

I read of Bayern's interest , but i am not sure what to make of it. Then again , they bought Rafinha a few years back lol , pretty sure they would be glad to have Darmian .

Having said that , i personally don't think Darmian will leave Serie A , unless a club like Bayern makes a big offer for him and promise him to be a starter or something , with Lahm in midfield why not , Pep Proud

Other than that , i don't know when , but you can be sure all top teams of Serie A will be in for him and i will be enraged if we miss out on him now that we have money . Darmian would certainly entertain the idea to play for Milan , it's up to Milan ffs . Paying 20m to secure RB for 6-7 years at least is pretty ok and he's a NT player as well , not to mention he came from our ranks.

As for Abate , yes i agree really . You may have said that between serious and funny , but if anything , that's quite likely something that may as well be happening in the future. Abate is very often playing in a fast tempo and he's generaly a player who's not shy to throw himself into the action either ; plus the fact his injuries won't magically dissapear from now on anyway we look at it.

To conclude, i think Darmian better be one of our targets this summer , at least once we've finished with our priority signings.

Antonelli/De Sciglio for LB and Darmian/Abate for RB , well , that's quite amazing as far as fullbacks go. You don't need more in Serie A and in any case , all 4 are the kind of players we can count upon in years to come. If Torino want 20m as you say , throw Cerci in there i honestly can't care less. Pay Cerci's salary and hand him over for the next 2 years if they must , but at the very least try to get Darmian .

Above all i don't want to see Darmian end up at either Juventus , Roma or Inter , Napoli even , cause they will be all over him , sooner or later . This is exactly the type of move a club does and is remarked as smart signing ; legit player , still young but with a lot of experience behind him and what's more , you make sure your rivals don't strengthen by getting him , you do . Let them spend money and time elsewhere and take their risks .

If Galliani let's him be , lol , it will be a very big mistake , especially now that we have the money . I understand what priorities mean , but one could argue this specific case with Darmian is kind of a priority in itself , maybe not top priority , but it's definitely a player that should interest us a lot , regardless of Abate and De Sciglio .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:09 pm

Don't think we've been linked to Darmian this summer. Seems like he'll go to Napoli or Bayern IMO.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:05 am

El Shaarawy wrote:According to Milan Channel
Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 8 CIH93SKUEAAunk8

The disparity in quality between Ibra and Luiz Adriano is...stunning to say the least Laughing

Yes, yes. Try get Salah, force a bidding war between Italian clubs. Twisted Evil
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:09 am

We already have an Egyptian (by heredity) in our club :coffee:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:13 am

I had honestly forgotten Cerci existed. Laughing

Agreed, I'd certainly go ahead and use him to sweeten the deal with Torino, however we don't seem to be pursuing Darmian or really any fullback this summer. Perhaps once we finish our most pressing deals, if no one has yet secured him, then Galliani will try and get him at a reduced price if Torino feel no one will pay 20 for him however I doubt he'll still be available at the end of August.

Also we should show "interest" in all of Inter's targets to drive the price up. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next