Robespierre
DeletedUser#1
RED
Valkyrja
S
55 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Rafael Benitez returns to Real Madrid - Page 9 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez returns to Real Madrid

Post by McAgger Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:43 pm

Micromanager Rafa Proud

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez returns to Real Madrid - Page 9 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez returns to Real Madrid

Post by Doc Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:31 am

Rafa showing Ramos how to defend. If he can make Luiz look incredibly competent, he can do the same with Ramos.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:45 am

when was luiz ever competent?
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:46 am

Let's not get into technicalities.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:58 am

Donuts wrote:when was luiz ever competent?

Under Rafa when he was with Chelsea. Only manager to date to make Luiz either be competent or give the impression of competency. In hindsight, an incredible feat.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:09 am

Rafa is GOAT. Be a shame when madrid lose a game and the fans turn on him and drive him out of the club.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:53 am

Unique wrote:Rafa is GOAT. Be a shame when madrid lose a game and the fans turn on him and drive him out of the club.

And then they splash £35 million on a TOP talent like, Andy Carroll and subsequently secure new silverware in the cabinet for the next 5 seasons!

Rafael Benitez returns to Real Madrid - Page 9 Feffe2be-335d-45ea-8155-94c2061a5fc2
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:28 am

Thimmy wrote:
Unique wrote:Rafa is GOAT. Be a shame when madrid lose a game and the fans turn on him and drive him out of the club.

And then they splash £35 million on a TOP talent like, Andy Carroll and subsequently secure new silverware in the cabinet for the next 5 seasons!

Rafael Benitez returns to Real Madrid - Page 9 Feffe2be-335d-45ea-8155-94c2061a5fc2
or 90mil on bale only to watch barca clean up.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:55 am

Feel sorry for Madrid fans.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:57 am

Highburied wrote:Feel sorry for Madrid fans.

why.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 pm

Caught a few minutes (from the highlights) of their friendly against Roma and Rafa employed Bale in a free role and he looked better.
Is that the first time he is playing in that position ?

Seems Rafa surely knows the trick to survive lol..

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:33 pm

yes it is the first time and he was alot more involved but we didn't create any chances so that was a down side
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmad25 Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:19 pm

Rafa humilates Ramos and Pepe
ahmad25
ahmad25
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:49 pm

Unique wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

I'm pretty sure they won the double during his first season at the club. He did pretty well when it mattered, too hmm This is the part where you ask me what "a double" means Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:58 pm

Thimmy wrote:
Unique wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

I'm pretty sure they won the double during his first season at the club. He did pretty well when it mattered, too hmm This is the part where you ask me what "a double" means Laughing
the way you lot treated bale last season I thought you lot forgot about winning a double.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:30 pm

Unique wrote:
Thimmy wrote:
Unique wrote:

the way you lot treated bale last season I thought you lot forgot about winning a double.

Well.. I don't really blame Bale for it, as much as I blame Florentino Perez for pressuring Ancelotti into starting him in every game, although his performances were sometimes so tragically poor that they helped the other team more than they helped his own team. It was quite an achievement by any standard, and I've witnessed fans of mid to bottom-table EPL teams jeer on him during the past season.

I don't blame him, and him only, for the team not winning any trophies this year, but I honestly believe that the team would've performed better with 10 men in the majority of those games. I hope Benitez will, at the very least, have the balls to bench him if he doesn't perform well under his management. He can be a top, top player when utilized correctly, but he clearly hasn't shown that in 2014-15. It was a season to forget.. that probably won't be forgotten anytime soon, in his case.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:31 pm

Unique wrote:
Thimmy wrote:
Unique wrote:

something you gotta understand with madrid fans is they expect consistency and greatness.
bale's first season as above average, his second was far below average
they mostly think on a whats going on today rather than yesterday. (except when it comes to trophies)
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:34 pm

In which la la land do you live that you think Benitez will bench Bale? The sole reason Ancelotti was sacked was due to not getting the best out of Bale. Laughing

Casillas' agent:

"The squad knows who [Perez's favourites] are and so does the coach," the agent added.

"The only clash he had with [former Madrid coach] Ancelotti was over Bale. He thinks that Bale is the best in the world.

"He doesn’t know how to take care of the Ballon d’Or winner [Cristiano Ronaldo] he already has in the squad. Bale is going to play wherever he likes.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:36 pm

I was under the impression that all top teams expected consistency and greatness. I'm pretty sure fans of any top team would've been frustrated by Bale's extremely sub-par performances this season, too, but what do I know? Rolling Eyes
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:36 pm

Fußball wrote:In which la la land do you live that you think Benitez will bench Bale? The sole reason Ancelotti was sacked was due to not getting the best out of Bale. Laughing

Casillas' agent:

"The squad knows who [Perez's favourites] are and so does the coach," the agent added.

"The only clash he had with [former Madrid coach] Ancelotti was over Bale. He thinks that Bale is the best in the world.

"He doesn’t know how to take care of the Ballon d’Or winner [Cristiano Ronaldo] he already has in the squad. Bale is going to play wherever he likes.
seems like There's far to much back stabbing going on at madrid
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:37 pm

Fußball wrote:In which la la land do you live that you think Benitez will bench Bale? The sole reason Ancelotti was sacked was due to not getting the best out of Bale. Laughing

Casillas' agent:

I don't think he will. I think Benitez will do whatever Flo tells him to do. I definitely hope he'll show some cojones, though.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:00 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:While Benitez surely is a good coach, I still can't help but feel that there is something profoundly silly about this appointment, and switching Ancelotti for him.

I can't help the hilarious feeling it will be a monumental disaster.

Kind of excited. Can't wait. bounce

Wasn't half the monumental disaster I anticipated and yet STILL sacked rofl rofl rofl

Uncle Flo Molenation
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9