Robespierre
DeletedUser#1
RED
Valkyrja
S
55 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Rafael Benitez returns to Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez returns to Real Madrid

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu May 21, 2015 1:30 am

sorry, is this news in any way concrete or reliable? Or is this thread based on transfer speculation?

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez returns to Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez returns to Real Madrid

Post by futbol Thu May 21, 2015 2:07 am

Rafa vs. Mou in the CL. Pls make it happen. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Pseudo Thu May 21, 2015 2:27 am

If Rafa comes CR can kiss good bye to stat padding. Rafa won't stand for that.
Pseudo
Pseudo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu May 21, 2015 2:37 am

Pseudo wrote:If Rafa comes CR can kiss good bye to stat padding. Rafa won't stand for that.

Agreed, he'd rather win 1-0 than 5-0
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu May 21, 2015 3:15 am

Freeza wrote:
Pseudo wrote:If Rafa comes CR can kiss good bye to stat padding. Rafa won't stand for that.

Napoli has the most goals in Serie A this season, and had the 2nd most last last season.

With Liverpool in 08-09 he has the most goals in the league.

When Valencia when he won the league the 2nd time he had 2nd most goals.

His teams score goals. He's not like Mou.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu May 21, 2015 3:30 am

Don't call me James wrote:
Freeza wrote:

Napoli has the most goals in Serie A this season, and had the 2nd most last last season.

I was being sarcastic as I have been to all the Ronaldo obsessed haters.

I love Benitez. Think he'll do great. Wanted him before Ancelotti was appointed. Not to say I didn't want Ancelotti though. As happy I was with him being appointed, I'm just as happy that he's leaving. He finished his mission, La Decima, we have no need for a no-rotation coach.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu May 21, 2015 9:09 am

Don't call me James wrote:
Freeza wrote:

Mou's Madrid scored the most goals in the history of the Liga before it got beaten I'm pretty sure recently.

They're essentially the same manager. lmao
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu May 21, 2015 9:13 am

Benitez would sort out that Madrid midfield and defense at the expense of scoring. Madrid gonna win 1-0 away in every European game from now on Sad
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu May 21, 2015 9:16 am

why do i feel like all of you are unreliable with how good or not good benitez is..

i mean it's like we (barca fans) talking about guardiola.. of course were only gonna only speak positive of him.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu May 21, 2015 9:20 am

Donuts wrote:why do i feel like all of you are unreliable with how good or not good benitez is..

i mean it's like we (barca fans) talking about guardiola.. of course were only gonna only speak positive of him.

We were a European powerhouse when we had him, His signings were mostly fantastic. He missed out on David Silva, Dani Alves etc because we didn't have the funds. So yeah you can expect mostly positive reviews from us in terms of Europe.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu May 21, 2015 9:27 am

Donuts wrote:why do i feel like all of you are unreliable with how good or not good benitez is..

He's good.

Will he fit under Flo? Who knows? But as a manager he's great.

Really wish he (or Klopp) came back to Liverpool and replace Rodgers.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu May 21, 2015 9:28 am

He's a fantastic manager and has done more than enough to put it beyond doubt.

Since he's a Real Madrid native, it's actually wonderful and long overdue he gets the chance.

I'd just say give him the chance next year after Carletto has finished his contract and has had another shot, because ffs you can't just fire Carletto like that :facepalm:.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu May 21, 2015 9:32 am

All Liverpool fans will support Mehdrid as their 2nd team from now on, won't they? :facepalm:

That's it then. I'm dumping your sister, Sepi. Time to be part of Louis van Gaal's red army. Molenation

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu May 21, 2015 9:33 am

Nope, despise Madrid.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 21, 2015 9:35 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:He's a fantastic manager and has done more than enough to put it beyond doubt.

Since he's a Real Madrid native, it's actually wonderful and long overdue he gets the chance.

I'd just say give him the chance next year after Carletto has finished his contract and has had another shot, because ffs you can't just fire Carletto like that :facepalm:.
yes we can, he threw away two league campaigns doing the same mistakes.

Look he is a great cup coach, he did finally win the CL thanks to him, but we just can't go into next season hoping he pulls out another CL
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu May 21, 2015 9:41 am

Benitez at Madrid. Laughing People will remember mourinho's days as showfootball. You haven't seen boring yet. Like watching paint dry. Very Happy

Having said this, he's a very unconsistent manager. He can do great in CL though. We'll see.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu May 21, 2015 9:58 am

Does anybody else still remember that royal epic put down when a Journalist asked Rafa during a pregame press conference what he thinks of "the great manager Mourinho", he responded with: "Yes, he's a great manager, but tomorrow, he'll lose". Needless to say that Mourinho 's Chelsea lost the following day to Rafa's Liverpool. That was bruuutal Twisted Evil

Also, His Liverpool of 2008/2009 season was scary.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu May 21, 2015 10:08 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Does anybody else still remember that royal epic put down when a Journalist asked Rafa during a pregame press conference what he thinks of "the great manager Mourinho", he responded with: "Yes, he's a great manager, but tomorrow, he'll lose". Needless to say that Mourinho 's Chelsea lost the following day to Rafa's Liverpool. That was bruuutal  Twisted Evil

Also, His Liverpool of 2008/2009 season was scary.

I also remember Rafa "mind games" in 2008/2009. That surely worked.

Rafa has the most unimaginative football around. With the ball, his teams are flat and predictable, limited by the fear of losing the ball. Wait for the new Kuyt being purchased to substitute Gareth Bale and play long ball after long ball to him.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu May 21, 2015 10:11 am

I know this is blasphemy for a Liverpool fan to say, but I don't rate Rafa that highly. I'm a little surprised if Real hire him.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu May 21, 2015 11:54 am

Also thought this thread was about Rafa going to back to Liverpool

I dont really think RM should be sacking Carlo in the first place, but I do realise that his sacking is more or less inevitable.

Not sure if Rafa really is the right person for RM, but if they can't get Klopp then I dont know who else they could hire, afterall they've already tried Pellegrini
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu May 21, 2015 12:17 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:

Who's an upgrade ? Mourinho or Pep ? rofl

Carlo is the best manager in the world. everyone else is a downgrade.

Seeing both Madrid and Benitez haven't had the best of league campaigns for years.....I make prediction that unpredictably, Real Madrid will win La Liga next season.

Stuff written in the skies

Define that, because there's quite a lot of things he's far from the best at.

Hardest trophy to win in world football for any manager. He's done it 3 times. More than everyone alive person on earth now.

Until someone gets to his record, he's the best in my eyes.

Of course every manager have their flaws and he does as well...but I put A LOT of value on european performances of a manager. That's when the elite are differentiated from decent. where GOATs are differentiated from Greats. That's why I've done a u-turn on Rodgers. His European stinkers.
It's quite easy when you concentrate only on 7 games in whole season. Both Mourinho and Guardiola won the league with both CL's.

AnCLotti

Milan 3rd
Milan 4th
Real Madrid 3rd (the worst finish more than a decade with most expensive team ever)
And even then it took Ramos 93min header to carry him to CL.

Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Thu May 21, 2015 1:34 pm

free_cat wrote:Benitez at Madrid. Laughing People will remember mourinho's days as showfootball. You haven't seen boring yet. Like watching paint dry. Very Happy

Having said this, he's a very unconsistent manager. He can do great in CL though. We'll see.

Has spent a lot of money at Napoli, and hasn't really done shit. like you say inconsistent. don't know what all the excitement is about.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Thu May 21, 2015 1:37 pm

Harmonica wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Define that, because there's quite a lot of things he's far from the best at.

Hardest trophy to win in world football for any manager. He's done it 3 times. More than everyone alive person on earth now.

Until someone gets to his record, he's the best in my eyes.

Of course every manager have their flaws and he does as well...but I put A LOT of value on european performances of a manager. That's when the elite are differentiated from decent. where GOATs are differentiated from Greats. That's why I've done a u-turn on Rodgers. His European stinkers.
It's quite easy when you concentrate only on 7 games in whole season. Both Mourinho and Guardiola won the league with both CL's.

AnCLotti

Milan 3rd
Milan 4th
Real Madrid 3rd (the worst finish more than a decade with most expensive team ever)
And even then it took Ramos 93min header to carry him to CL.

Laughing

He didn't pick the players. im sure if he had a say in it, theyd look completely different, especially at the back. Im surprised bale's getting all this shit from the fans, when its perez buying the same player every year.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 21, 2015 1:57 pm

He did not pick the players? to some extent you are right, to some other, you are wrong. Last winter we had the chance to sign a strong midfielder to help us with all the injuries we were having, he went to sign some scrub named Lucas Silva, useless player that counted for nothing. that's on him.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu May 21, 2015 3:34 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I'm ready to predict that Madrid win both Clasico's if Rafa becomes manager but fail to win the league hmm

you mean like he did with Liverpool when he won against ManUtd Laughing

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu May 21, 2015 7:09 pm

meh not really happy about rafa tbh, but if bale is sold then i guess i can give him a fair chance, if not and he doesn't bench bale when he is going donkey, then i expect to win nothing again next season
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next