titosantill
Perucho21
Doc
McAgger
Beautiful Football
35 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Simeone:I see [the Liga title race] dangerously prepared for Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Simeone:I see [the Liga title race] dangerously prepared for Real Madrid

Post by LeVersacci Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:01 am

Surprised that you can even read

LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Simeone:I see [the Liga title race] dangerously prepared for Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Simeone:I see [the Liga title race] dangerously prepared for Real Madrid

Post by Lucifer Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:08 am

LeVersacci wrote:Surprised that you can even read
not at all pissed. Heres highfive on face for u

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:24 pm

Pirloisjesus wrote:
LeVersacci wrote:Surprised that you can even read
not at all pissed. Heres highfive on face for u
Pirloisjesus wrote:
farfan wrote:the funny thing is that Roma was the team that got jobbed . Laughing

Messi clearly commits a foul on Digna before the goal .
Mascherano clearly brought Nainggolan  down in the penalty box .
Suarez should've received a Yellow for his dive AND a second one  for the  deliberate challenge that injured the polish goalie whose name i can't spell .
dafaq jst I read Shocked

you read facts .
did Messi not step on Digne's foot just before the goal ?
didn't Suarez clearly dive and then injured the Roma goalie with a reckless challenge that merited a yellow ?
didn't Mascherano bring Naingolann down ?

farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:20 am

I dont know about that, but I am certain I heard that Espanyol, Getafe and someone else are farm clubs for Madrid, thus matches between them can be considered as free points
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:27 am

Grande_Milano wrote:I dont know about that, but I am certain I heard that Espanyol, Getafe and someone else are farm clubs for Madrid, thus matches between them can be considered as free points

This is true.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:29 am

yes because Valencia always roll over for us with all those former Madrid players with Parejo constantly being Motm Rolling Eyes

Espanyol have a couple of our loaned out players that aren't eligible to play against us anyways
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:33 am

Getafe can be considered free points because they're scrubs not because they're a farm club for anyone tbh

Espanyol could make a case though

They all despise Catalunya's will of independence so it's all pretty  straightforward
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:50 am

halamadrid2 wrote:yes because Valencia always roll over for us with all those former Madrid players with Parejo constantly being Motm Rolling Eyes

Espanyol have a couple of our loaned out players that aren't eligible to play against us anyways

And how is that a positive thing? Laughing Cheryshev was one of Villarreal's better players at some point last season, the first team was used to have him in the lineup every week but he couldn't play against Madrid which means Madrid can play against weaker teams than other competitors. Imagine if Madrid didn't play against Morata last season in the CL. Juventus most likely don't go through. Barca's loanees or ex players don't have these clauses because Barca aren't female's genitals like Madrid. Imagine Barca playing against Celta without Nolito, by far their best player who directly contributes to > 50 % of the goals they score but at the same time Madrid have to play against him. Liga Florentino Perez would change the rules in an instant.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:54 am

linetty wrote:
Espanyol could make a case though

They all despise Catalunya's will of independence so it's all pretty  straightforward

They all despise Catalunya's will of independence that's why Espanyol Barcelona's football team gift points to Real Madrid in La Liga matches.
Pretty straightforward. :brickwall:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:00 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:They all despise Catalunya's will of independence that's why Espanyol Barcelona's football team gift points to Real Madrid in La Liga matches.
Pretty straightforward. :brickwall:

Tell me about the sympathy bonding those two teams then. (:

Espanyol is bending over before Real for many reasons. I didn't say the one reason I mentioned applies to every team in Spain, Hopeless_Hans.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:10 am

Also, you should learn some history before barking at anybody.

Espanyol once even started a counter petition against Catalunya's autonomy. Things changed ever since, but who knows.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:15 am

linetty wrote:Also, you should learn some history before barking at anybody.

Espanyol once even started a counter petition against Catalunya's autonomy. Things changed ever since, but who knows.

who knows what?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:16 am

That onside goal that was disallowed was crazy. I've never seen that happen before, advantage is usually always given to the attacker in those situations.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:17 am

Things changed but I doubt people's mindsets did.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:20 am

Gil wrote:That onside goal that was disallowed was crazy. I've never seen that happen before, advantage is usually always given to the attacker in those situations.

You need to watch more Madrid matches. Laughing A compilation of 11/12 is highly recommended. If you ever want to see a player getting flagged for offside despite being 2 meters onside AND actually still in his own half by miles, just tune into Refdrid matches:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:21 am

linetty wrote:Things changed but I doubt people's mindsets did.

What's that got to do with anything?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:22 am

robosdelrealmadrid is actually a channel?

:bow:
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:24 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:

The initial point? :facepalm: That Espanyol Barcelona has many reasons to despise FC Barcelona and vice versa.

They always play dirty against Barca and make Real have a walk in the park.

What are you on about lately...
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:39 am

linetty wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

The initial point? :facepalm: That Espanyol Barcelona has many reasons to despise FC Barcelona and vice versa.

They always play dirty against Barca and make Real have a walk in the park.

What are you on about lately...

Where did I say Espanyol don't have reasons to 'despise' Barca?
Where have I claimed Espanyol are not against independence?

And I don't need to dive into history books there, a simple glance at their name suffices Laughing

I just implied the argumentative jump from "Espanyol are against Catalunyan independence" to "Espanyol gift Real Madrid points in professional La Liga matches" is anything but straight forward.
In fact it's *bleep* paranoid.

Derbies are always more heated than other games.
You think Everton gift points to Utd because they despise Liverpool?
Would you have accepted the argument that Atletico last season rolled over for Barca to hurt Real, while giving their all against their hated city rivals?

I've said it in your section already.
For a team which is, and has been, winning everything, the constant dispays of paranoia and victimization fantasies by Barca fans are, mildly put, highly unlikeable.

It's one thing to be a bad losers, but to be such bad winners as you guys takes quite some nerves Laughing

Obviously, I hate Real as much as the next guy, and I wouldn't have to think hard which club I prefer between Real and Barca.

But the behaviour of you guys on here, contrasted with the mostly lovely attitude of our resident Real fans, makes it pretty hard to stay sympathetic Laughing

Just give it a *bleep* rest with the moaning and conspiracy theories will you, it's so *bleep* obnoxious.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:48 am

Can you please chill out? In my first post I clearly said that no such thing as 'farm club' exists and for example Getafe does not gift points to Real. They are just a weak team and both Spanish giants roll over them.

I just mentioned Espanyol could make a case because they have a rich history between them and Barca. But it doesn't mean I believe it.

And to end this- RFEF's favouritism of their beloved capital club is not a conspiracy theory. They are transparent with it.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:49 am

Never understood this victimization card some supporters pull. Sleep

Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:51 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:Where did I say Espanyol don't have reasons to 'despise' Barca?
Where have I claimed Espanyol are not against independence?

And I don't need to dive into history books there, a simple glance at their name suffices Laughing

I just implied the argumentative jump from "Espanyol are against Catalunyan independence" to "Espanyol gift Real Madrid points in professional La Liga matches" is anything but straight forward.
In fact it's *bleep* paranoid.

Derbies are always more heated than other games.
You think Everton gift points to Utd because they despise Liverpool?
Would you have accepted the argument that Atletico last season rolled over for Barca to hurt Real, while giving their all against their hated city rivals?

I've said it in your section already.
For a team which is, and has been, winning everything, the constant dispays of paranoia and victimization fantasies by Barca fans are, mildly put, highly unlikeable.

It's one thing to be a bad losers, but to be such bad winners as you guys takes quite some nerves Laughing

Obviously, I hate Real as much as the next guy, and I wouldn't have to think hard which club I prefer between Real and Barca.

But the behaviour of you guys on here, contrasted with the mostly lovely attitude of our resident Real fans, makes it pretty hard to stay sympathetic Laughing

Just give it a *bleep* rest with the moaning and conspiracy theories will you, it's so *bleep* obnoxious.

Laughing
You're just noticing this now? Laughing

They've always been 2nd class citizens, like Spurs. The victim complex etc etc.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:56 am

I appreciate Hans noticing my lovely attitude.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:58 am

You do have a lovely attitude Doc.

If I'm stranded on some island or have to survive in some postapocalyptic hellscape, I'd want you in my group.
You'd keep us sane Proud
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:05 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:You do have a lovely attitude Doc.

If I'm stranded on some island or have to survive in some postapocalyptic hellscape, I'd want you in my group.
You'd keep us sane Proud

Spoiler:
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:05 am

Main man Hans laying the smackdown Proud
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next