titosantill
Perucho21
Doc
McAgger
Beautiful Football
35 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Simeone:I see [the Liga title race] dangerously prepared for Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Simeone:I see [the Liga title race] dangerously prepared for Real Madrid

Post by LeVersacci Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:05 pm

Main man Hans laying the smackdown Proud

LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Simeone:I see [the Liga title race] dangerously prepared for Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Simeone:I see [the Liga title race] dangerously prepared for Real Madrid

Post by Lucifer Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:13 pm

"Obviously, I hate Real as much as the next guy, and I wouldn't have to think hard which club I prefer between Real and Barca" :coffee:

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:16 pm

Hans +1
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:32 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
linetty wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

What's that got to do with anything?

The initial point? :facepalm: That Espanyol Barcelona has many reasons to despise FC Barcelona and vice versa.

They always play dirty against Barca and make Real have a walk in the park.

What are you on about lately...

Where did I say Espanyol don't have reasons to 'despise' Barca?
Where have I claimed Espanyol are not against independence?

And I don't need to dive into history books there, a simple glance at their name suffices Laughing

I just implied the argumentative jump from "Espanyol are against Catalunyan independence" to "Espanyol gift Real Madrid points in professional La Liga matches" is anything but straight forward.
In fact it's *bleep* paranoid.

Derbies are always more heated than other games.
You think Everton gift points to Utd because they despise Liverpool?
Would you have accepted the argument that Atletico last season rolled over for Barca to hurt Real, while giving their all against their hated city rivals?

I've said it in your section already.
For a team which is, and has been, winning everything, the constant dispays of paranoia and victimization fantasies by Barca fans are, mildly put, highly unlikeable.

It's one thing to be a bad losers, but to be such bad winners as you guys takes quite some nerves Laughing

Obviously, I hate Real as much as the next guy, and I wouldn't have to think hard which club I prefer between Real and Barca.

But the behaviour of you guys on here, contrasted with the mostly lovely attitude of our resident Real fans, makes it pretty hard to stay sympathetic Laughing

Just give it a *bleep* rest with the moaning and conspiracy theories will you, it's so *bleep* obnoxious.

Consiparcy theories? I don't believe in conspiracy theories. Having said that. You are definitely a Real Madrid fan who registered here in 2013 to finally let this post out at some point which you have well prepared for over 2 years. Don't believe I wouldn't see through your act!

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:37 pm

Pls, before the 5-0 beating his side received, Hans was more anti-Madridista than, well, futbol linetty and probably Rupert combined with a sprinkle of young CBarca and Donuts. Accept it Fuss, you guys caused the man to grow a sympathetic nerve for Evil Madrid.

"It's a funny feeling being taken under the wing of a dragon, it's warmer than you'd think."

Last edited by Doc on Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:39 pm

Futbol has recruited bunch of scrubs from farcaforum it seems rofl
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:44 pm

Adit wrote:Futbol has recruited bunch of scrubs from farcaforum it seems rofl

I wanted to bring Madridistas too for balance but I couldn't find any because the biggest club in the history of fútbol doesn't have a dedicated, English-speaking fan forum. (:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:45 pm

futbol wrote:
Consiparcy theories? I don't believe in conspiracy theories. Having said that. You are definitely a Real Madrid fan who registered here in 2013 to finally let this post out at some point which you have well prepared for over 2 years. Don't believe I wouldn't see through your act!

Still one of my favourite posts ever though Proud

http://www.goallegacy.net/t37214-garbage-request#1366379
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:47 pm

futbol wrote:

I wanted to bring Madridistas too for balance but I couldn't find any because the biggest club in the history of fútbol doesn't have a dedicated, English-speaking fan forum. (:
also they would boo their own posts. So its better u didn't get them

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:49 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
futbol wrote:

Still one of my favourite posts ever though Proud

http://www.goallegacy.net/t37214-garbage-request#1366379

LMAO

Prime futbol. Good old times. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:49 pm

Wait, don't divert the attention!

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:52 pm

lines men gets those offsides calls wrong all the time, no conspiracy at all just a bad call, cause they instinctively saw the scorer ahead of the defense, and not paying attention where the ball is simple, barca get favorable calls all the time i don't see what you guys gain from pretending about this refdrid stuff.

This forum rofl
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:37 pm

i think it's damage control from Farça fans after the whole UEFAlona fiasco .
Simeone:I see [the Liga title race] dangerously prepared for Real Madrid - Page 3 BP3B1vkCYAAwcmF
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:43 pm

futbol wrote:

And you believe the fraudulants Catalans are clean? These Catalans get caught with their pants down regularly, and always proclaim conspiracies. And why do we need an english speaking forum (there actually are several), when we can use our native language! Unlike the Catalans who have trouble in any language!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:45 pm

preach it real futbol :bow:
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:51 pm

farfan wrote:i think it's damage control from Farça fans after the whole UEFAlona fiasco .
Simeone:I see [the Liga title race] dangerously prepared for Real Madrid - Page 3 BP3B1vkCYAAwcmF
boo yourself :coffee:

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:25 pm

Bump. I think this needs to be talked about some more. He knew all along.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:28 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Bump. I think this needs to be talked about some more. He knew all along.
u sir are definitely not going to heaven

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:30 pm

As if two threads wasn't enough. Laughing
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:30 pm

Holy shit, all these threads need to be removed and incinerated, then irradiated with salt. Gather the remains and dump it in the deepest trench of the forum (pref. the Bayern section)
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:33 pm

I can say honestly any thread in the Bayern section is welcome, even three identical of those tin foil hat Barca clowns threads
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:34 pm

farfan wrote:i think it's damage control from Farça fans after the whole UEFAlona fiasco .

Funny we had a Abidal sent off in that game. That game had terrible calls go both ways, and Iniesta had to score some one in a million last minute shot for us to advance. It's not like the refs prepped us to win
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:38 pm

windkick wrote:

Funny we had a Abidal sent off in that game. That game had terrible calls go both ways, and Iniesta had to score some one in a million last minute shot for us to advance. It's not like the refs prepped us to win

I can't believe your reaction to my ironic bump is to reopen THAT particular can :facepalm:
You got gifted a CL final. Chelsea were robbed. Deal with it.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:54 pm

Hans picking up a certain German's slack who shall not be named but I can say he likes football.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:55 am

Simeone:I see [the Liga title race] dangerously prepared for Real Madrid - Page 3 Meme-pepe-cabezazo-pie-busquets

Simeone:I see [the Liga title race] dangerously prepared for Real Madrid - Page 3 Image

Simeone:I see [the Liga title race] dangerously prepared for Real Madrid - Page 3 Tumblr_m5z3hlRqzP1ry4aqmo1_1280

:coffee:

Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:45 pm

Doc wrote:Hans picking up a certain German's slack who shall not be named but I can say he likes football.

I cannot let this slide.

Tebas (Liga president): "As Real Madrid fan, the clasico was a tough game for me. I hope we can get back on track."

20 wrongful penaldos incoming. Sad

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next