titosantill
Perucho21
Doc
McAgger
Beautiful Football
35 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Simeone:I see [the Liga title race] dangerously prepared for Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: Simeone:I see [the Liga title race] dangerously prepared for Real Madrid

Post by futbol Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:45 pm

Doc wrote:Hans picking up a certain German's slack who shall not be named but I can say he likes football.

I cannot let this slide.

Tebas (Liga president): "As Real Madrid fan, the clasico was a tough game for me. I hope we can get back on track."

20 wrongful penaldos incoming. Sad

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Simeone:I see [the Liga title race] dangerously prepared for Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: Simeone:I see [the Liga title race] dangerously prepared for Real Madrid

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:01 pm

^Please, oh god please, be kidding. For the sake of football, human intelligence and the fate of the human race, please be kidding.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:10 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:^Please, oh god please, be kidding. For the sake of football, human intelligence and the fate of the human race, please be kidding.

I don't think he's kidding, he's really a Madrid fan.

Simeone:I see [the Liga title race] dangerously prepared for Real Madrid - Page 4 O_20141208133106_tebas_un_madridista_que_le_saca_los_colores_a_florentino

hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:21 pm

rofl
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:28 pm

I was talking about you, actually. I was hoping you were just kidding, but as it turns out, you're really being serious.

The guy you're talking about said ages ago that him and his family are Real Madrid fans. Any official working in world football is more likely a fan of some club. How is this even an issue? I don't know.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:34 pm

Calma Demon of Carthage, futbol is just having some fun.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:40 pm

ah ok

But I hope you understand where my skepticism comes from - some Barça fans have written more about conspiracy theories than those who wrote about the moon hoax, JFK and 9/11 combined.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4