Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
M99
LeVersacci
RealGunner
28 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 2

Post by Freeza Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:11 pm

RealGunner wrote:That makes a lot of sense

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 2

Post by RealGunner Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:30 pm

Spoiler:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:35 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Spoiler:

Probably because you missed the tv spots and trailers Laughing

Spoiler:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:41 pm

Spoiler:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:40 pm

Spoiler:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:50 pm

ES wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:45 pm

Spoiler:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:31 pm

cba watching any superhero show after DD S2 smh

Will force myself to watch the 2 EP of flash which I haven't watched...
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:56 pm

Deadpool is now the most sold superhero movie in Denmark that isn't a Spider-Man or Batman film.

5th place after TDK, TDKR and SM1&2
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:45 am

Batman v Superman

Spoiler:
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:25 am

Why does every DC movie feel as though its embarrassed by its heritage?

Much like its predecessor the one biggest success was the colour palette chosen... dull, washed out, and ultimately lacking in energy and life. Perfect choice for these movies so far.

In a vacuum, it's a flawed if presentable movie. Uneven pacing, weird editing (especially in the first 2/3rds), and a smattering of awkward and stilted dialogue are offset by solid action sequences and mostly good performances. But the characters... my god, the characters.

Spoiler:

It's not Fant4stic bad, but it ain't good.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:35 pm

Spoiler:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:15 pm

Eisenberg was much better after a second viewing. If you consider him to be the real Lex' son it will become a better viewing experience. I still find the portrayal weird though.

Can't wait for the Justice League movie
Spoiler:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:34 pm

Spoiler:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:57 pm

20th Century Fox and director Josh Boone have reportedly found three members of The New Mutants, the studio's X-Men movie spin-off.

According to Hitfix, Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams "is attached now as Wolfsbane, better known as Rahne Sinclair," The Witch's Anya Taylor-Joy will "be stepping up to play Illya Rasputin, aka Magik."

The site also claims Professor X star James McAvoy will "play a significant role in the film," and that X-Men: Apocalypse's young Storm, played by Alexandra Shipp, will also be a member of these New Mutants.

What’s more, the report says that Cannonball, Mirage and Sunspot are all featured characters.

Wolfsbane, whose real name is Rahne Sinclair, is a Scottish mutant who transforms into a wolf.

Although Magik’s mutant ability lets her teleport, her true power lies in the sorcery skills she learned after being raised in the parallel dimension, Limbo. She’s also the younger sister of the X-Men’s Colossus.

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/672377-new-mutants-cast#/slide/1
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:11 am

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2016/04/02/0402-sub-benedict-cumberbatch-chiwetel-ejiofor-dr-strange-splash-4.jpg
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:05 am

Chiwetel Ejiofor is fantastic. Love all of his movies.

I don't know a single thing about Doctor Strange so this should be interesting when it comes out.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:23 pm

Watched BvS for the first time last night.

Spoiler:

On top of all the pacing and writing deficiencies as the rest of you mentioned so I won't really get into that.

I can understand why the film got shitty reviews. They are introducing the universe on screen. Not everyone in the audience is going to be comic book readers. I'd wager majority of the viewing demographic won't be comicbook readers. They need to take a different approach to their assumptions that viewership will understand their plot nuances.
Spoiler:

Anyways, my favorite part of the film was the soundtrack and WonderWoman.
Spoiler:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:29 pm

Spoiler:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:49 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Watched BvS for the first time last night.

Spoiler:
The dreams don't work any better in the flow of the movie even if you are a regular DC reader. They still feel out of place and leave the movie as a whole feeling disjointed when they appear.

Don't call me James wrote:
On top of all the pacing and writing deficiencies as the rest of you mentioned so I won't really get into that.

I can understand why the film got shitty reviews. They are introducing the universe on screen. Not everyone in the audience is going to be comic book readers. I'd wager majority of the viewing demographic won't be comicbook readers. They need to take a different approach to their assumptions that viewership will understand their plot nuances.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Don't call me James wrote:
Anyways, my favorite part of the film was the soundtrack and WonderWoman.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:47 pm

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/doctor_strange/update-mads-mikkelsens-mysterious-villain-reveals-himself-in-more-a133018
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:45 am

Red, if you had a problem with the Batman "killing" thing, what do you have to say about this video?

It basically proves that every cinematic iteration of Batman ever has killed on screen. Some subtle, some not so subtle. The Knightmare sequence isn't present reality, so that doesn't count. And the Batmobile blasting at thugs....well let's just say Bale and Keaton did the same and sometimes worse. I'd like to know your thoughts on this.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:58 am

Also, this YouTube comment expresses my views on that topic completely.

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 2 - Page 29 Tube10
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:11 am

I've been rather vocal in general on my general dislike for the Nolan trilogy and the previous films were also ultimately poor representations of the character, though coming when they did they were closer to the contemporary comic take on him than modern ones have been (gotta love the late 80s and 90s EXTREMEEEEE). Even then, the Tim Burton Batman films at least never felt as though they were embarrassed by their source material.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:11 am

Can't wait for this

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:52 am

RedOranje wrote:I've been rather vocal in general on my general dislike for the Nolan trilogy and the previous films were also ultimately poor representations of the character, though coming when they did they were closer to the contemporary comic take on him than modern ones have been (gotta love the late 80s and 90s EXTREMEEEEE). Even then, the Tim Burton Batman films at least never felt as though they were embarrassed by their source material.

Fair enough then. Because I feel like one can't give the other movies a pass for Batman killing criminals and then decide to criticize this one for doing the same. There's a good explanation for why they went that route and how I think it'll be by the JL movie but I'll just leave it at that.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next