Winter is Coming
Thimmy
jibers
Harmonica
RealGunner
46 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

LOL at people still rating Madrid in 2015 *This Forum :rofl:* - Page 6 Empty Re: LOL at people still rating Madrid in 2015 *This Forum :rofl:*

Post by Valkyrja Wed 04 Nov 2015, 09:41

Red Alert wrote:Rafa vs Suarez.

It's hard man. Sad

Is Rafa still popular among Liverpool fans ? Just curious

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

LOL at people still rating Madrid in 2015 *This Forum :rofl:* - Page 6 Empty Re: LOL at people still rating Madrid in 2015 *This Forum :rofl:*

Post by Bankz Wed 04 Nov 2015, 09:44

Lol, MSN my foot!!! U really think real are some scrub like las palmas and getafe? Should be lucky if we conceede 3 goals in the first half tbh.. I'd be willing to bet my 2 balls that dishmar wouldn't even be showing up that game as he'll be too busy doing the dishes for popssi seeing as he'll just be returning home from a long trip for the el classico..
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed 04 Nov 2015, 15:14

Tired of your shit RG. The most fake Barca fan I seen since Harmonica.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed 04 Nov 2015, 16:05

PSG toyed with them last night lol

If only they had serious guns up front and not chokers in Cavani/Ibra/ADM they'd have easily won.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed 04 Nov 2015, 16:13

linetty wrote:PSG toyed with them last night lol

If only they had serious guns up front and not chokers in Cavani/Ibra/ADM they'd have easily won.

Toyed with us? 2 long shots on the posts and a choke by Cavani. Oh how they toyed with us.

Both teams had missed chances. PSG were awful in the final third and shouldn't be praised this much, and neither should we for such a lackluster performance offensively where we couldn't keep the ball at all
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed 04 Nov 2015, 16:20

If you really want to see one team toying with another, watch us tonight against Arsenal :coffee:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed 04 Nov 2015, 16:23

Toying would give the reader the impression that PSG could have scored at any point in time which they couldn't and subsequently didn't. What they did, however, is have a dominant 1st half due to having serious midfield dominance over our boys. Fortunately they failed miserably to capitalise on that.

The 2nd half, they boiled down quite a bit allowing Madrid to regain composure and foothold. Honestly, we really had no business winning but PSG got beat by a jammy Nacho goal. Did they really deserve to win after that?!

Full Disclaimer: lol, no
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Wed 04 Nov 2015, 16:40

The Franchise wrote:Tired of your shit RG. The most fake Barca fan I seen since Harmonica.

Oh snap. Please respond RGJudist
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed 04 Nov 2015, 16:41

Freeza wrote:
linetty wrote:PSG toyed with them last night lol

Toyed with us? 2 long shots on the posts and a choke by Cavani. Oh how they toyed with us.

Both teams had missed chances. PSG were awful in the final third and shouldn't be praised this much, and neither should we for such a lackluster performance offensively where we couldn't keep the ball at all

Lots of PSGs chances didnt end up in shots though. They won the battle in midfield imo and had been way more dangerous in front of goal. Unfortunately it's a team of big game chokers.

Last edited by linetty on Wed 04 Nov 2015, 16:43; edited 1 time in total
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed 04 Nov 2015, 16:42

Hapless_Hans wrote:If you really want to see one team toying with another, watch us tonight against Arsenal :coffee:

Sure thing, always try to catch up with Peps games :bow:

Hopefully Robben sits out
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed 04 Nov 2015, 17:47

Valkyrja wrote:
Red Alert wrote:Rafa vs Suarez.

It's hard man. Sad

Is Rafa still popular among Liverpool fans ? Just curious

Yes. Rafa is viewed as a prophet among 99% of Liverpool fans. Of course there are a few knobheads who hated him even when he was our manager but this guy is the best thing to happen to our club since the 80s ended.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed 04 Nov 2015, 18:54

The Franchise wrote:Tired of your shit RG. The most fake Barca fan I seen since Harmonica.
Laughing

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed 04 Nov 2015, 21:07

When you start crap like Roberto-Busquets-Mascherano, i have to move on to other side chicks
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed 04 Nov 2015, 21:23

Our defensive stats are very misleading. You have to look no further than vs Atleti and Granada to know what a fluke our strong record is. Without Navas to save our backsides every other game we would probably average 2/3 goals conceded. The most worrying part is that Rafa is actually praising the players as if they have improved from last seasons defensive debacles. I mean Ramos has become worse to the point he doesnt even care about his mistakes anymore, Isco isnt playing as good as last season, Ronaldo isnt playing as good as last season, Janes has become the bew Crooktrao, that excuse of a right back we have has made our right side as bad defensively as the left. The only positive to come out of this is Casemiro's destroyer role

Come January and we play like this and we can kiss all the cups and the league goodbye
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed 04 Nov 2015, 21:31

Hapless_Hans wrote:If you really want to see one team toying with another, watch us tonight against Arsenal :coffee:

:bow:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed 04 Nov 2015, 21:48

But Hala, a goalie is part of your defense so it isn't misleading. We are keeping clean sheets. These are fachts. That being said, minus your ridiculous beef with Danilo, everything else is legit for me.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed 04 Nov 2015, 21:54

hmm you have a point. Last season it was the opposite. Teams wouldnt get many chances but scored on the chances they had. This season they have many chances but we have a one man rock defense that is hard to penetrate. Oh and Danilo can gtfo to Barca for all i care. Not seen a single improvement from preseason
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed 04 Nov 2015, 22:15

Hala, I think you are underestimating the defensive change Benitez has made to the club even with the same players as Carlo deployed. Everyone bar Ronaldo has been playing more defense this year and it has made life easier for the 4 defenders. We truly have team defense that is much much different than we had last year. You are quite right that Navas has been top notch and certainly the number of goals allowed would have been worse with someone else. But I maintain the team defense is a big improvement and together with Navas, we have the best defensive record in both Liga and Champions Liga. And if you remove the goals that Arbeloa gave away plus the unbelievable goals by Nolito and against Las Palmas, you have an almost perfect reocord.

That said, I wouldn't be boasting in this particular thread after yesterday's result. It was pure luck. We were badly outplayed in the 1st half, our goal was a fluke and the second half was equal at best. Benitez got the tactics wrong and it's obvious missing so many starters is starting to take it's toll.

I remain hopeful, but at this point you have to look at Bayern as the favourite. I still feel it will come down to Bayern, Barca, Madrid and maybe City.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Wed 04 Nov 2015, 22:18

Doc wrote:But Hala, a goalie is part of your defense so it isn't misleading. We are keeping clean sheets. These are fachts. That being said, minus your ridiculous beef with Danilo, everything else is legit for me.
Danilo is not doing good man. He's like suffering 4 rekts per hour.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed 04 Nov 2015, 22:27

You do realize that Danilo is a right footed Marcelo!
His defense has always been suspect, but overall he is a quality RB that is contributing to this team. I think Hala's beef (and I would agree with him) is that he doesn't deserve to be a starter over Carvajal.

(and he certainly is better than Arbeloa, who caused the one serious knock on our record)
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed 04 Nov 2015, 22:35

I swear we are all watching the same player and seeing different things.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed 04 Nov 2015, 22:36

Agreed with that tbh. I thought kroos was awful but many others didn't

Love, RG.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Wed 04 Nov 2015, 22:37

futbol_bill wrote:You do realize that Danilo is a right footed Marcelo!
His defense has always been suspect, but overall he is a quality RB that is contributing to this team. I think Hala's beef (and I would agree with him) is that he doesn't deserve to be a starter over Carvajal.

(and he certainly is better than Arbeloa, who caused the one serious knock on our record)

At least Marcelo is not getting rekt every time he faces a winger.

Being better than Arbeloa is not praise worthy mate.

Could just be a dip of form. Anyway he is just not as good as everyone though he would be.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed 04 Nov 2015, 22:38

RG still holds a grudge against Kroos for destroying Arsenal on CL R16.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed 04 Nov 2015, 22:38

M99 wrote:RG still holds a grudge against Kroos for destroying Arsenal on CL R16.

Against 10 men
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed 04 Nov 2015, 22:44

danilo is new so i would give him until next year, he was doing alright before injury, so he might pick up form again.

overall the back 4 is alright, its the team pressing and organization that is lacking, definitely needs more work, every player needs to press equally and not leave everything to casemiro-kroos.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next