Winter is Coming
Thimmy
jibers
Harmonica
RealGunner
46 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

LOL at people still rating Madrid in 2015 *This Forum :rofl:* - Page 4 Empty Re: LOL at people still rating Madrid in 2015 *This Forum :rofl:*

Post by chad4401 Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:49 am

my main point is if bale plays similar to last season, he shouldn't play 90 mins every game, that a big part of why the team kept getting worse, hopefully he improves this season and try to play his own game, instead of the extremely poor mans cr.

chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

LOL at people still rating Madrid in 2015 *This Forum :rofl:* - Page 4 Empty Re: LOL at people still rating Madrid in 2015 *This Forum :rofl:*

Post by Thimmy Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:56 am

I miss Carvajal, already...
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:08 am

Sneijder lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:19 am

chad4401 wrote:the only way the team loses the league, is if rafa or flo prioritize  getting bale to score a lot over winning games.

rofl

One league since Ronaldo was signed and you are still this delusional.

Does make me laugh how hyped Madrid are, after years have doing *bleep* all mind.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:20 am

Marcelo Very Happy
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:22 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
chad4401 wrote:the only way the team loses the league, is if rafa or flo prioritize  getting bale to score a lot over winning games.

rofl

Does make me laugh how hyped Madrid are, after years have doing *bleep* all mind.
They regularly reach CL semis. They are a top team. Going on to actually win the CL or the league is ultimately as much about skill as it is about luck, especially when the league margin is only about 5 points.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:28 am

So they *bleep* should do as well considering they spend a billion every year.

It's just laughable how they get hyped to win the league every year and every year they fail Laughing

Ever thought i dunno that they are not as good as you think they are?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:33 am

I don't think RG thinks they are actually above the rest by a large margin, this is a semi-knee jerk thread to Barca's failure in the Spanish super cup. I doubt anyone here actually believes Real will walk the league or the CL.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:38 am

rofl

come off it, i have said numerous time even before bale, that getting the best out of one player is daft, look at how much the team has to focus on cr for him to get a brace half the time, and so rafa/perez feel that just focusing on bale=cr finishing.... then team is bleep.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:39 am

The CL is unpredictable but La Liga is theirs. Sometimes there is this "feeling" of inevitability and with Mehdrid it feels like they won't go yet another year with no league title which would make it a total of 8 years with 1 league title. At the same time Barca won't remain at the same level as last season. The cracks are already showing. RGtradamus got this right.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:49 am

chad4401 wrote:

rofl

come off it, i have said numerous time even before bale, that getting the best out of one player is daft, look at how much the team has to focus on cr for him to get a brace half the time, and so rafa/perez feel that just focusing on bale=cr finishing.... then team is bleep.

LOL at people still rating Madrid in 2015 *This Forum :rofl:* - Page 4 Delusional-lifeinpublishing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:52 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I don't think RG thinks they are actually above the rest by a large margin, this is a semi-knee jerk thread to Barca's failure in the Spanish super cup. I doubt anyone here actually believes Real will walk the league or the CL.

Yep

I didn't say or imply anywhere that Madrid are going to walk it. It will be as close as ever. But I think this year Madrid are better prepared and are more versatile than previous years under Carlo.

And I also don't rate Barcelona's midfield and defence as high as most. I really think they should have added someone like Vidal or Ramsey.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:56 am

Don't worry about Mole guys. He's a more biased Barca fan than Jiopsi.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:01 am

chad4401 wrote:

rofl

LOL at people still rating Madrid in 2015 *This Forum :rofl:* - Page 4 Delusional-lifeinpublishing

delusional how? or you just trying to be funny?

under carlo both seasons the team was more than capable of winning the league, everything came down to the last couple weeks Laughing.

your barking like madrid is losing the leauge by double digits, calm down your inner barcafanboy is showing Proud.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:27 am

If they didn't win the leauge after 22 wins straight or something with Ancelotti then i don't see how would they do better with freaking Benitez
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:01 am

@linetty.
Meh, Even a bad clock is correct twice a day, doesn't mean they're good. Afterall mehdrid would still have to win the league at some point, lol, nothing special here. The law of average states that this might just be the time after which they can go back to their dark ages..
Just like the la decima. The stars had to align for them no matter what and same will happen in the league this season.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:27 am

rofl

This is Real Madrid's year.

Rupert.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:38 am

Bankz wrote:@linetty.
Meh, Even a bad clock is correct twice a day, doesn't mean they're good. Afterall mehdrid would still have to win the league at some point, lol, nothing special here. The law of average states that this might just be the time after which they can go back to their dark ages..
Just like the la decima. The stars had to align for them no matter what and same will happen in the league this season.

That's the lamest post I've read in a long time. Somehow, I doubt that you're the life of the party Razz
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:47 pm

It's not lame

it's true Laughing

With all that talent stacked it would be so lame not to win at least 1 trophy
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:54 pm

linetty wrote:It's not lame

it's true Laughing

With all that talent stacked it would be so lame not to win at least 1 trophy

It's his choice of wording it that's lame. Gah.. nevermind. Sometimes, people on this forum and in Goal.com's comment section remind me of those nerds back in high school who were the only ones who laughed at their own political jokes.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:16 pm

Yeah, alright... I thought you'd figure out by now that not everybody uses such a sophisticated and proper manner of expressesing their views like you.

I'm very sorry if any of this offended you in any way.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:19 pm

Thimmy wrote:That's the lamest post I've read in a long time. Somehow, I doubt that you're the life of the party Razz

Not everyone can be as unique (or bat poop crazy) as the poster Storm. Sad
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:39 pm

Doc wrote:
Thimmy wrote:That's the lamest post I've read in a long time. Somehow, I doubt that you're the life of the party Razz

Not everyone can be as unique (or bat poop crazy) as the poster Storm. Sad

Haha! Yeah, we need more posters like her. I suppose my comment on Bankz' post came off as a bit more cynical than I intended, but man.. I've been reading so many dry humor comments lately. Also, I think I've said this a few times before, but seriously.. why do some people think it's so amusing to persistently refer to other clubs and players as "mehdrid", "refcelona", "midgetessi", "crynaldo", "man shitty"? I mean, I thought some of them were funny the first time I heard them, but they're beyond redundant at this point.. in my humble opinion Razz
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:13 pm

I don't mind the Mehdrid, we can be incredibly meh a lot. The rest is just a severe lack of creativity and imagination. And a bit childish.

As for the topic at hand, Madrid could win La Liga but guys like Harmonica, possibly Futbol and Linetty already have a built in excuse so it wouldn't be as enjoyable as I would like. So, for the latter two....stop it.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:41 pm

No excuses, I agree, but it's hard to deny we have a pretty shit depth mostly due to the transfer ban. Been lucky with injuries last season but can't see it going so smooth once again.

Also I agree about the language tbh.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:05 pm

There is a fine line IMO. Stuff like "Man Shitty" is very childish. "Mehdrid", "Obesenel Dictatoressi", "Penaldo/PK7" is okay though. hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next