Winter is Coming
Thimmy
jibers
Harmonica
RealGunner
46 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

LOL at people still rating Madrid in 2015 *This Forum :rofl:* - Page 7 Empty Re: LOL at people still rating Madrid in 2015 *This Forum :rofl:*

Post by chad4401 Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:44 pm

danilo is new so i would give him until next year, he was doing alright before injury, so he might pick up form again.

overall the back 4 is alright, its the team pressing and organization that is lacking, definitely needs more work, every player needs to press equally and not leave everything to casemiro-kroos.

chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

LOL at people still rating Madrid in 2015 *This Forum :rofl:* - Page 7 Empty Re: LOL at people still rating Madrid in 2015 *This Forum :rofl:*

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:09 pm

RealGunner wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Tired of your shit RG. The most fake Barca fan I seen since Harmonica.

When you start crap like Roberto-Busquets-Mascherano, i have to move on to other side chicks

Aight cool. Dont try and come back later on when Madrid fall apart like always. pos
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:35 pm

Sign Ramsey and i'll be back asap
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:11 pm

RealGunner wrote:Sign Ramsey and i'll be back asap

Already missing u bro!

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:11 pm

futbol_bill wrote:You do realize that Danilo is a right footed Marcelo!
His defense has always been suspect, but overall he is a quality RB that is contributing to this team. I think Hala's beef (and I would agree with him) is that he doesn't deserve to be a starter over Carvajal.

(and he certainly is better than Arbeloa, who caused the one serious knock on our record)

Biggest myth this decade. This guy has the passing ability of Bale, the defending ability of Marcelo and the crossing ability of Arbeloa.

The only thing he has in common with Marcelo is his nationality
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:17 pm

Awe come on Hala. You actually admitted a couple of things recently.

That your hate of Danilo was because he was started over Carvajal. (I actually agree with you on that).

And that Danilo had a decent game, I think it was Las Palmas game.

He isn't better than Dani, but he is not nearly as bad as you have made him out to be. Think of it as the alternative over Arbeloa when Dani is not available!!!!

I just can't get over the put downs that exist in these forums for players at Real Madrid by so called Madridistas
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:31 pm

Don't worry we'll take Carvajal off your hands then you don't have to hate on Danilo anymore.

He will be a great solid backup to Bellerin :coffee:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:50 pm

Remember when people where calling RM the best team in history by this point last year, a few Madrid fans even claimed that their side was better than Saachis Milan and the best Madrid since the 60s. They won 0 trophies, bar the European golden shoe.

It's the start of November.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:27 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Awe come on Hala. You actually admitted a couple of things recently.

That your hate of Danilo was because he was started over Carvajal. (I actually agree with you on that).

And that Danilo had a decent game, I think it was Las Palmas game.

He isn't better than Dani, but he is not nearly as bad as you have made him out to be. Think of it as the alternative over Arbeloa when Dani is not available!!!!

I just can't get over the put downs that exist in these forums for players at Real Madrid by so called Madridistas

I have admitted that i was not a fan of his purchase as i was not for James or Coentrao. James has won me over nearly but the other two are just overpriced, overrated players who do not improve our team in any way shape or form.

It is true Danilo had a good game vs Las Palmas but what about all the other games?? Dude constantly just gives up after getting (regularly) beat by a winger. Its so annoying seeing him on the edge of the screen just stopping and walking away from the action as if he is a winger. I have seen Casemiro more times in our box than him.

He relies on winning the ball high up, he is bad at 1v1s so when a player runs at him i am 90% sure they will beat him and he will then just give up and let Varane clean up his mess. Now Marcelo does something similar sometimes but dude is literally our most creative player and is more dangerous than half our wingers.

What has Danilo to show for this supposed entitled defending?? I am not blindly hating trust me, i mean some say he is attack minded so he cant be expected to defend solidly but then i will ask you to show me ONE instance where he did something productive in the attacking third minus his goal vs Las Palmas and long range shots every now and again.

He is made out to be as this attack genious but what he is a right sided Coentrao. Unneeded, overrated, who has come to replace the best fullback (rb or lb respectively) in the world only to fail to live up to the hype

If Arbeloa had the speed, i would actually not see a single difference between them.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:24 pm

Messi-less Barca 3 points ahead.

RG, pls respond.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:27 pm

I called it way before mate

Can't believe people thought this was madrid's year
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:29 pm

My bad. I've mistaken you for someone else, buddy. You were obviously one of the more knowledgable ones.

RealGunner wrote:With every clown claiming Barcelona are dependent on Messi, Is no one else seeing how Neymar and Suarez are smashing it left right centre? Madrid have become so poor because of Ronaldo playing for himself and their midfield have regressed so much

So is this really real madrid's year?

Barcelona's attack can only carry them till certain time. They get exposed everytime their midfield and defence are required to play a part in a match when attack can't win them the games.

Madrid for me have a better overall team. Their midfield and defence are both superior while attack is on par if Rafa can get Bale integrated. Ronaldo and Benzema are both obviously World Class.

Madrid have also made the right signings. Cover defenders and midfielders.

Under Carlo madrid suffered from lack of rotation which costed them points against lower teams which barca trashed. Rafa balances his squad out fine.

For me Madrid can win La Liga this season.

There is no reason why a Madrid fan shouldn't be hopeful going into the season.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:32 pm

Thanks man. Often feel like i am being victimised by everyone.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:41 pm

futbol wrote:Messi-less Barca 3 points ahead.

RG, pls respond.

Messi-less Barca is better than full of Messi Barca ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:55 pm

Messi-less Barça? Because you think Real Madrid is with Cristiano?

A fairer question would be "Messi-less Barca 3 points ahead of James-less, Cristiano-less, Bale-less, Carvajal-less, Navas-less, Marcelo-less, Ramos-less, Kovacic-less, Benzema-less.

RG, pls respond."

To which the answer is laid therein.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:10 pm

Madrid have their work cut out for them; the team looks in shambles.

I don't see much camaraderie, chemistry, or confidence within the group. The only real chemistry I saw in the Sevilla match today was between Bale and Modric.

Today just looked like a bunch of individuals were thrown together for the first time to play a pick-up game at the park. Neutral
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:13 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Messi-less Barça? Because you think Real Madrid is with Cristiano?

A fairer question would be "Messi-less Barca 3 points ahead of James-less, Cristiano-less, Bale-less, Carvajal-less, Navas-less, Marcelo-less, Ramos-less, Kovacic-less, Benzema-less.

RG, pls respond."

To which the answer is laid therein.

Calma. Barca has to make do without Douglas since the beginning of the season.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pseudo Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:14 pm

How the hell has Barca managed to still be dominant post 2011?

Madrid buy all these fancy players and coaches and hardly have anything to show for it. Barca on the other hand won a treble with Iniesta past his prime and a glorified work horse in rakitic, all the while having nowhere near the richness in depth that Madrid posses.
Pseudo
Pseudo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:15 pm

Switch Ronaldo and Messi and the last 5 years would have gone very differently.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:26 pm

Pseudo wrote:How the hell has Barca managed to still be dominant post 2011?

Madrid buy all these fancy players and coaches and hardly have anything to show for it. Barca on the other hand won a treble with Iniesta past his prime and a glorified work horse in rakitic, all the while having nowhere near the richness in depth that Madrid posses.

Are you kidding or are you really being serious? Barça doesn't buy fancy, expensive players? Barça isn't rich? Do you have any idea how colossal their annual revenues are? Is Suarez and Neymar not fancy enough for you? Since when Benitez is "fancy"?

The only difference is Messi. We didn't have depth last season and that cost us. I don't know why you think we've had "richness in depth" all these years.

oh and it's 2015, which means that old trick of trying to make barça look like a powerless club of peasants with no resources doesn't work anymore. It's hard for a lie to stay hidden in this day and age.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pseudo Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:45 pm

Bar their front 3, you guys are by far the better team individually. I wonder what Barca could do with the likes of James and Modric in their starting 11 hmm
Pseudo
Pseudo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:14 pm

RealGunner wrote:Thanks man. Often feel like i am being victimised by everyone.

Because you hype them before they play anybody every damn year lol.

This forum in general has a knack of crowning them before Christmas and every year they fall apart near the end of the season.

You would think you would learn hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:43 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Thanks man. Often feel like i am being victimised by everyone.

Because you hype them before they play anybody every damn year lol.

This forum in general has a knack of crowning them before Christmas and every year they fall apart near the end of the season.

You would think you would learn hmm

Not in 2013/14 hmm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:49 pm

There's always an exception to every rule :coffee:

But MOST of the time you all look very silly hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:12 am

Rafa to nullify MSN and claim 3 points. :coffee:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:20 am

Imagining Ronaldo on Barca made me so happy. Sadly it will never happen. Arbeloa could pocket Ronaldo on 11/10 games
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next